Peter Three Hundred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers

His inner thighs touched Petey's outer thighs as he took him hard and firm. When you allow a man to do this to you, it becomes quite clear in your mind that you really are his bitch and you certainly whimper and moan like one, if it is John who is mounting you in this manner. John had made a woman of him and goodness me Petey boy loved it.

John was caught up in the moment now. He put his arm around his bitch and touched its cock to feel the dripping, bell end. Oh yes, he thought to himself, it's soft and leaking furiously. He squeezed it gently and then he brought his hand to his mouth and licked Petey's virginal fluids. He pushed his cock in all the way and stopped. He did not want to cum just yet.

Holding himself there he squeezed the young Petey's ass from both sides so his pussy would hold his cock tighter. He did this again and again, causing the former virgin to wail with delight.

Being the master he was John withdrew and told Petey to climb up on the bed on all fours. Petey was in position tout suite and longing to be filled again, by his Lord. John, once again, played around his entrance with his big, purple, mushroom-shaped, cock head. He put his lips to the pink entrance and stuck his tongue in to taste himself. God how he loved the taste of his own cock and precum in the gaping hole, of a willing virgin. He sucked the sweet portal hard and Petey responded with loud whimpers of delight and a string of fucks and fuck me's which luckily enough was John's intention.

He pointed his thick, hard, phallus at the gaping anal passage of his loving Peter, his seduced and willing sex toy, and slid in with incredible ease and pleasure. He fucked in and out, of this treasure, in and out. His strokes became faster as his desire mounted. He could feel his lust dominate all reality. There was only this ass, this slurping tunnel of joy, these firm buttocks, those outstretched hairy legs, this panting young man and his own, all powerful, cock head.

Three hundred images filled his mind as he felt his orgasm begin deep in the base of his cock. He was overcome with his own desire. He drove deep in to Petey and began to cry out. He pulled back once more and thrust upwards with all the force his cock demanded and as he reached the end of his journey, he felt himself achieve maximum size. From deep inside his very soul, came a primordial roar of animalistic delight, as his cock head erupted and spewed wave after wave of his precious cock cream, which coated the walls of Petey's quivering bum.

Peter almost passed out in that last thrusting as John's cock had become so hard and swollen inside him. To his utter astonishment, although his cock was not hard or erect, he ejaculated on John's second last, inward, forceful, movement. He lay there breathless, under his lover as John's massive cock slowly, reduced in size and then slid downwards and finally popped out. Then, to his surprise, John was suddenly sucking his bum hole again. He can't be, thought Peter.

He was. John was sucking his own cum out of Peter's well fucked bum and spitting it on to his cupped hand. Peter could not believe the force with which John vacuumed his hole. He almost hardened. John brought his cum filled hand to his victim's mouth and told him to lap it up, like a little kitten would lap up cream. John complied.

"What comes after 299 Petey baby?" he asked his young man.

Petey baby was surprised at the question and stopped lapping his master's cum filled hand.

"Huh?" he said. Finally figuring out what John meant, while not understanding the implication, the cum-supping, little, mathematical genius mumbled, "Three hundred, John, three hundred, of course."

"Yes you are," said the satisfied John. He rubbed the rest of his cum all over Peter's face and then slowly licked the young man's lips. He fell back on to the pillow pulling the confused Peter in to the spooning position.

Peter lay down with his seducer and began to relive what had just happened to him little realizing that he would be doing this every night for the rest of his life. With his cock in his hand he succumbed to sleep.

exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers