Peter Visits the Petit Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

"Your butt isn't bony," Carl said. "You've got a sweet little ass on you."

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Do I want to - you mean?" Carl asked. "Sure, but - no. We better not."

"Why?" I asked. "Does it hurt a lot? The man in the movie seemed to like it."

"I just don't want to ruin this night for you," Carl said.

"Guess I'm just curious," I told him, looking over at his cock which seemed to be reacting to our conversation. "Does it excite you? Me talking about having you put your dick in my ass?"

Carl said nothing, and when I reached over and began to run the flat of my hand along the underside of it as it rested on his stomach, I felt it surge a bit.

"It does excite you," I said. "You can if you want to. Maybe just a little bit?"

"Peter..."

"It's okay. Like you said before. I'm nervous but not scared."

"it's going to take a while," Carl said.

"Guess we have all night," I said, the sound of the sleet against the motel windows having never let up a bit.

Carl had me get on my hands and knees with my butt up as high as I could get it. I felt the cool wet sensation of the lube against the taut ring, and grunted when I felt Carl's finger inch inside of me.

"Oh, that's tight babe," Carl whispered, and I gasped as he worked it deeper inside of me.

That was just a finger, I thought to myself. How much fatter was his cock than that? It didn't seem possible that he would be able to get that inside of me, even a little bit, because the head of his cock was the fattest part.

Gradually, the finger began to feel good to me, and after a few minutes I began to grind into Carl's hand.

"Ready?" Carl asked, and I felt what had to be his middle finger squeezing into me along with his index finger.

I exhaled loudly, causing Carl to ask me if I was alright, and after I grunted that I was okay I felt myself get stretched out wider as he moved them in a corkscrewing fashion until they completely impaled me.

"You okay, Peter?" Carl asked. "How does it feel?"

It felt like he had put his fist up inside of me right to the elbow, but I wanted him inside me so bad that I ignored the pain.

"Please," I begged, and then I felt Carl's fingers slip out of me, followed by the feeling of his body against mine as he brought his cock up to my anus, which felt like it was still wide open.

I bit down into the pillow as I felt Carl trying to gently push the swollen head of his member inside of me. When he got it in the point where the head of his cock flared out around the ridge, I couldn't help the squeal that I was unable to contain by biting the pillow.

I felt Carl start to pull away, but it was so close that I forced myself back into him. A searing flash of pain, and then a soft popping sound and he was in me.

"Peter?" Carl cried as my knees began to slide out on me.

"Okay," I said, feeling Carl slide us down so that we were on our sides, and he held my left leg at the knee, lifting it high as he could.

"Tell me when to stop," Carl said. "Omigod this is so good."

"Is it all the way in?" I gasped.

"Almost," Carl said, although he would later admit that he never got much more that the head of his cock inside of me, but didn't want to ruin it for me.

It didn't matter, because it felt like all 8 or 9 inches were tunneling deep into my ass, and after a while it started to feel good to me, with Carl holding me tight and rocking gently inside of me, leaving the head inside of me and just moving an inch of so back and forth.

Carl took my my wrist and raised it up toward the headboard, twisting my upper torso a bit, and began to lick my armpit, running his tongue up and down the little cluster of hairs that were pasted to my skin with perspiration.

"Even your sweat is sweet," Carl said, moving his hand down my chest and finding my dick. "And your cock is hard again too."

"Feels so good," I grunted as Carl pinched the base of my dick hard, letting the subtle thrusting of his hips do all the work.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you Peter?" Carl gasped. "Try to hold back. Hold it."

"Trying," I gasped as Carl's hips began rocking faster, and when I heard Carl groan into my ear he stopped squeezing my dick and began jerking it hard.

I felt a blast of warmth in my bowels as Carl's cock twitched inside of me, and I began to cum as well, spurting my seed onto the bedding as Carl milked me hard.

I could feel Carl's cock getting smaller inside of me, but even then it still smarted when he pulled the head of it out of me. It was tough to get my legs together at first, as it felt like he was still inside of me.

"Thank you," Carl said after catching his breath. "That was the best ever. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah," I said, and while I wasn't sure if I ever wanted to experience it again, especially with a man as big as Carl, I was happy that I had tried it and had been man enough to take it.

...

Chapter Nine: The end.

That had been enough for both of us, having given everything we had, so we both dropped off to sleep. Carl woke up before me and retrieved my clothes from the laundry room, returning just as I woke up, and gave me a smile as he tossed a suitcase that he must have had in his car on the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower," Carl said. "Care to join me?"

With some difficulty, I managed to get up and waddle to the shower with Carl, my butt sore and my little dick dead, but after looking at Carl's beautiful cock and getting to soap it up for a minute I had a boner again.

"I'm too old to keep up with you," Carl said as we scrubbed each other's goodies. "I'm sure you could get it up for me again, but probably not before check out time. No sense letting this go to waste though.

With that Carl knelt down and gobbled my dick ravenously until I came once again, and just in time as we seemed to have used up the hot water as Carl rose to his feet again.

We dried each other off with the sorry towels provided, giving me a final chance to handle Carl's cock. Such an incredible looking thing it was, I thought to myself. Way nicer than John Holmes' was.

"What's it like?" I asked. "Having a big cock I mean."

"I think you make too much of that," Carl told me. "I would trade with you any time."

"Deal!" I shouted.

"I'm serious," Carl said. "You have no idea how erotic you look, and I'll bet that once you start getting a little more confident in yourself that you'll realize that.

The morning sun was out, melting the ice that had formed on the cars in the parking lot, and when I looked at Carl's license plate I noticed for the first time that it had Ohio plates on it.

"You aren't from around here?" I said, and that set me back a little.

"No, I'm just passing through on business."

"Oh."

"What's wrong?"

"I dunno," I said. "I was kinda hoping that - you know."

"I'm flattered," Carl said. "Actually, I'm driving this car out to Boston. My daughter's going to school out there and we bought her this car as a present, so I though I would surprise her with it."

"You're married and have kids?"

"Yes. I'm bisexual, but I haven't done anything like this since before I was married," Carl confessed. "I stopped here when the weather got nasty and I happened to see that theatre so I hopped in. I noticed you and got concerned. Maybe it was the father in me, although nothing I did after picking you up was very fatherly."

"I'm really glad you picked me up."

"I am too, and not just because you gave me the most incredible night possible either," Carl said. "That movie theatre? That's not a place for a boy like you."

"I know! Carl said before I could interrupt him. "You're a man. You told me that, and you proved it last night. I don't mean in that way. I mean that you're not very street-wise. The guys in that theatre aren't likely to be looking out for what's best for you, and I'm afraid bad things could happen to you. You have a look about you that can attract the wrong kind of people."

"I'll be careful," I assured him.

"I hope so," Carl said. "Then again, I was 18 once myself, so this advice will probably suffer the same fate as the advice I used to get."

Carl drove me home, dropping me off at the corner so as to not arouse suspicion, and after we shook hands he drove off. I was a bit depressed, because I really liked the guy and I knew I would never see him again.

Of course, I reasoned. I was lucky enough to cross paths with Carl. Who knows? Maybe there were other men down at the Petit Cinema just as nice as him.

...

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers