Peter's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must beat me, whip me, hurt me, fuck me, bugger me, piss on me, shit on me, torture me. I exist only for your pleasure!"

By now Amanda was squirming with desire, her breath came in short hard pants, her nipples stood hard and jutting out from her high and taut breasts, her cunt seeped its juices. She could see Peter's erection through his trousers and she couldn't draw her eyes away. Peter stood and dropped his trousers. His prick jumped free and from her position kneeling below him he looked enormous and pulsing with engorged blood. The knob end swelled and looked to her to be the size of a small apple, a glistening drop of clear liquid oozed from the top and dribbled over the head. He stood closer and she had a close view of his magnificent prick and balls hanging huge and powerful just at the height of her face. His beautiful cock thrust upwards and jerked threateningly over her face. Amanda ached to suck him.

"Stand up."

He picked up the whip from the table and swished it through the air. It sang with a wicked sound. Amanda's stomach churned as she imagined the feel of that against her flesh. It wasn't really a whip, more like a flexible cane. It tapered from a thick handgrip at one end to a point at the other. It was actually made of hard nylon and covered with thin leather. The thin end was tipped with a small leather knot. He stroked the whip across her face, letting her smell the leather; he slowly dragged it down over her breasts, teasing her hard and erect nipples. He flicked the tip against her nipple and she flinched with the delicious sting. Her breast jiggled and the nipple glowed red. He dragged the whip down across her belly, pausing to tickle her navel then continuing down to her groin. She opened her legs and he pushed the tip of the whip between them, teasing her clitoris until she closed her eyes and moaned. Reversing the whip he rubbed the handle roughly against her cunt. She moaned louder. Walking behind her he repeated the probing against her anus, jabbing it against the sphincter muscle, then reversing the whip again he continued stroking it up across her buttocks, pausing again to flick it cheek and making them quiver. A small red mark appeared where the tip had kissed her flesh. He walked around to face her and touched the tip to her lips, her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. She opened her mouth and with the tip of her tongue reached out and licked the whip. Peter gently pushed against her mouth and she opened wider to suck the leather tip, laying it along her tongue. Abruptly he pulled it away and tapped it against her cheek, just hard enough for her eyes to pop wide open.

"Now I'm going to punish you. I'm not going to use this," He said holding the whip in front of her face, "I'll save that for another time. I'm going to spank you. I want to feel your bottom grow red and sore under my hand. Bend over the table."

She leaned across the table presenting her bum for a spanking. She held on tight to the opposite end of the table and gritted her teeth in preparation. Peter stood to one side and slapped her bottom hard. The print of his hand immediately showed white with a red imprint of his fingers then immediately reddened. Her cheek wobbled at each slap and both cheeks rapidly grew red and sore from the spanking. His hand began to get sore and so he awkwardly changed hands and continued her spanking. Her bottom was now bright red and covered in swelling palm prints. Each new slap made her bottom shake like jelly and still he spanked her, again and again his hand rose and fell until finally he stopped. Amanda gritted her teeth and squeezed the tears from her eyes. Her bottom stung ferociously and felt as if hot irons had been pressed to her flesh. But she wanted him; she could feel her cunt wet and ready. Her nipples tingled and the pressure of desire grew in her loins until she thought she'd scream.

Peter was also hard and in a frenzy of lust. If he'd bothered to think about it he would have realised that giving his wife a spanking was the trigger that destroyed finally the last vestiges of his former prudish self. Now he was powerful, insatiable, he ripped off the rest of his clothes. His prick stood huge and massive, jutting vertical against his belly, jumping and jerking from the need to fuck something.

"Don't move." He commanded. "Now tell me what you want."

"Please..." She gasped through her pain-pleasure, "please fuck me, rip into me, I want to feel your cock deep inside, shoot into me, please fuck me...you are my Master...I am your slave...fuck me!"

Her obscene and wanton pleading drove him out of control and he lunged his cock straight and deep into her wet and welcoming hole. Each forward thrust caused her to cry aloud and she pushed back against him, lifting one knee onto the table to give him greater and deeper access to her. In no time at all they both crashed through their own personal orgasm and Amanda allowed herself to scream aloud in pleasure and the pent up release of nearly a year of marriage to this living God who until now had refused sex except in the dark, and then only rarely. 'He's wonderful', she thought, 'Thank you God for giving me my husband and give me the strength to keep him.' She held him tight and wished that his prick would never go soft.

The objects previously spread across the table were now scattered across the floor. He picked them up and selected three stainless steel spring-loaded clamps. He'd bought these yesterday at a sex-shop after getting the ideas from a BDSM site on the Internet. He'd logged on and joined because it was a local chapter that held regular meetings, and also gave out advice and information. Amanda had now recovered and had slid off the table to stand waiting on wobbly legs for Peter's next pleasure.

"Do you know what these are?" He asked, showing her the clamps.

"No Sir."

"They are little instruments of torture designed to remind you that your pain is my pleasure. I can attach them anywhere on your body to pinch the skin. Where would you like me to attach them?"

"Please Sir, you must put them where I will feel most pain. I exist to give you pleasure and the greater my pain the greater your pleasure. This will make me happy Sir."

"Very well my little bitch, I will put two of them on your nipples and one on your clitoris."

Unscrewing two of the clamps he attached one of them to each of her nipples. Slowly he tightened each clamp until her nipples were squeezed so tight the jaws almost touched. He was amazed at how she bore this pain and wondered what her limits were, could he find them he wondered. Her eyes were squeezed tight shut and little tears welled at each corner. Next he knelt down and felt for her clitoris, teasing it hard. Amanda reached down and helped him by spreading her lips. He attached the clamp and once again tightened it until he could see she was in great pain. He wondered at her active participation in her torture in holding her cunt lips apart so that he could fix a clamp to her clitoris.

"There." He said, standing up to admire his handiwork. "How does that feel?" He asked unnecessarily.

"Very painful Sir...are you pleased with me?...do I make you happy?"

"Yes my little whore. You make me very happy. And now I am going to take a bath. You will prepare our dinner. Bring me a glass of wine in about half an hour." He turned and went upstairs not bothering to wait for her answer. Nevertheless he heard her compliant 'Yes Sir' as he went upstairs.

Later that evening they lay down together in bed. He'd long since released her from the clamps and now they cuddled each other in warmth and tenderness. She began to massage his chest, so smooth and fine compared to Terry; she couldn't help but compare them. This man by her side had been her husband almost in name only for the last year, but now she held him near to her as if this was their first night together, which in a way, it was. Her hand slowly crept down towards his groin and started to fondle and rub his quickening penis. She pulled the foreskin back and rubbed the head, marvelling at its smoothness and size as it swelled under her fingers. She felt the little drop of moisture seep out the little hole and she leaned over and took him in her mouth. She sucked gently and held the head in her mouth, rasping her tongue over the top and teasing the hole. Peter's breath became unsteady as she slowly sucked in more of his cock until she felt him at the back of her throat. She forced her mouth further, taking more of him in, stopping every now and then to allow the gagging reflex to relax and allow more of his penis inside her mouth. She sat up and straddled his loins, guiding his prick into her wet and ever ready twat, sinking down slowly she leaned back and stretched her arms up to pinch and tweak her own nipples. Silently and slowly she fucked him, encouraging his orgasm by clenching and unclenching her muscles and gripping his shaft as she impaled herself on his wonderful cock. Then with quickening thrusts upward against her opposite thrusts downward to him they both came in a rising crescendo and she shuddered in spasms in unison to his gushing tool as he shot his spunk up into her. His urgent pulsing tool filled her with renewed lust and love as she pushed down, wanting all of him inside her until she was split apart by cock and filled with spunk. They fell asleep in each other's arms as if they were newly wedded.

Part Two

The next day as they sat at breakfast, Peter told her of his plans. He'd arranged to take the following week off work to use up some long overdue holiday time. Amanda was naturally overjoyed and almost jumped over the table to throw her arms around his neck and smother his face with kisses. He reluctantly pulled away and continued telling her what he'd planned.

"I have a delivery of wood today, they should be arriving around mid-morning so I want to clean out the spare bedroom. It will become our playroom but first I have to make some adjustments to it. We'll go upstairs in a minute and I'll show you what we have to do."

"That sounds like great fun Sir," Amanda giggled, "will I enjoy being in the playroom?" She asked teasingly.

"Oh yes my little bitch," He replied, "I can promise you you'll enjoy many an hour in the play room."

"Can we try it later?"

"Maybe, but later this afternoon we have to go to town, I've arranged some things for you."

"Ooh...goody...what are they?"

"All in good time my little fuck-hole, all in good time."

After eating he led the way upstairs and together they disassembled the spare bed and packed it neatly to one side of the room. This opened up a large space and allowed him to bring up his tools and equipment that he'd need when the wood was delivered. They also removed the carpet leaving the floorboards bare. Just then they heard the delivery lorry arrive and Peter went downstairs to take delivery of the wood. One by one he brought up four eight-foot lengths of 4x4 and a sack of assorted metal hooks and eyes, and a long length of half-inch coarse rope.

"Right. I shall be busy in here for most of the day, you can do the housework and call me when lunch is ready."

"Yes Sir."

When she'd gone Peter set about transforming the room and making the adjustments he'd designed. First he cut the four lengths of wood to fit in a square against one wall. The square was the same dimensions as the room so that once assembled, it fitted against one wall with the two sides screwed into the corners; the bottom piece was screwed into the floor; and the top piece screwed into the wall at ceiling height. The wall fixings were heavy duty and very strong. Next, at set intervals around the four sides, he screwed in the eyebolts. With the left over pieces of wood he constructed a large carpenter's sawhorse. This stood about the height of his waist and he envisioned his bitch spread over the bar with her arse high and clear for whatever dirty deeds he could think of. The horizontal bar was turned so that the edge was uppermost. The apparatus was braced and held firmly by cross-members and at each corner he fixed more eyebolts. 'All the better for holding the bitch down' he thought lewdly to himself. Finally he was finished just as she called him for lunch.

"Can I come in Sir?" She said knocking at the door.

"Yes." He answered holding the door open for her.

She came in and stared at his handiwork. It didn't take a great deal of imagination to see the uses to which the construction he'd made would be put, and Amanda's fertile imagination worked overtime, especially when she saw the sawhorse and imagined herself tied across it and feeling the whip on her bottom. She began to get very wet and rubbed her thighs together in anticipation.

"Oh lovely Sir, just lovely, can we try it now, lunch can wait!"

"No we can't. Go and get lunch, we still have things to do."

Reluctantly she led the way downstairs and into the kitchen where they sat down to lunch of freshly baked bread and chunks of farmhouse cheese, pickles, tomatoes, onions and glasses of cold beer. During lunch Amanda became very thoughtful.

"Sir, may I ask a question?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"You've obviously gone to a great deal of trouble in making these arrangements for the playroom and our trip this afternoon, and also your holiday next week; but how did you know that I'd agree to all this? How did you know that we'd end up as we are? Starting out again almost, it could have all gone wrong."

"Well," he answered, "I may have been stupid for the past year in ignoring your body and wasting time, but I'm not a fool. After we'd talked last week I went away and did a lot of thinking and it didn't take very long to realise what I was missing. It was then only a matter of a little research and, admittedly a little gamble, betting that you still loved me and would agree to whatever I'd suggest."

"Oh." She replied, "Well I'm very glad you did, because I do love you and would do anything for you...anything at all...anything!" She emphasised the last words and looked directly at him.

Peter finished his mouthful of bread and cheese and studied her carefully.

"Are you asking me to test you? To somehow prove your love and willingness to accept whatever punishment or treatment I can devise so that your betrayal is purged?"

"Yes Sir, I suppose I am." She said thoughtfully. "Yes! Test me! Wipe out my unfaithfulness by purging my body. Do whatever you must to make me earn your forgiveness!" She finished the last sentence by getting up and kneeling in front of him, bowing her head in submission.

"Do you realise what you're asking of me?"

"Yes Sir."

"Alright my little whore, I'll punish you and test you. There will be no relief or escape, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very well. Now go and get ready for town, don't forget to shave everywhere properly, but clean up here first. I'm going to finish upstairs."

Amanda cleaned the lunch dishes and tidied up the kitchen, Peter put the finishing touches to the playroom and put away his tools. He cut a series of notches along the top sharp edge of the sawhorse so that it was serrated with wooden teeth. He then polished and rubbed the wood so that it was smooth and there was no danger of splinters. Meanwhile Amanda had bathed and shaved.

"What shall I wear Sir?"

"I think you should wear something that is simple, no underwear of course, and you can paint your fingernails and toenails bright red. And don't forget, bright red lipstick."

When she was ready Amanda stood for his inspection. Her newly shaved head was clean, shiny and smooth as a baby's bottom; her lips were bright red as was her fingernails and toenails. She wore a simple wrap around shift that was originally meant as a long skirt, but the way she wore it wrapped around her breasts under arms, left it hanging to mid thigh. On her feet she wore what some people would call slave sandals, or Roman sandals. Anyone looking at her would have the immediate impression that she was naked underneath. The bright red make-up was very sluttish in a little girl innocent way that would make most men get an immediate erection and make most women insanely jealous. Peter was pleased.

"Good. You look beautiful. You are no doubt my very own slut-slave fucking whore."

Amanda beamed under his pleasure and followed him to the car. There were no neighbours around to see them but even if there were, 'I couldn't care less' Amanda thought, 'the more people who know I belong to him the better I like it'. Peter drove to an area of town that she didn't know very well. He parked in an older area with only a few open shops, but many closed and boarded over. They got out of the car and walked along the street. There were a few men around who openly stared at her with unconcealed lust. More than once she heard remarks such as 'Fuck me, would you look at that!' but Peter didn't give any signs of having heard them. They stopped outside an adult store. It was closed but the windows openly displayed the pornographic magazines and videos, and assorted sex-toys. She guessed that this was where Peter had found the toys she'd seen yesterday. He knocked at the side door and eventually the door opened to reveal a shrunken old man peering round the side.

"Yeah?"

"We spoke last week. I'm Peter."

"Oh yeah, I remember, is this it?" He said jerking a thumb in Amanda's direction. She noticed he addressed her as 'it'. She was an object not a person, as if her humanity was of no consequence to him.

"Yes."

The old man didn't speak but turned away and they followed him inside. Amanda's stomach began to churn at what was to come and she stayed close to Peter. He led them through a side door and Amanda could see they were in the back rooms of the adult store. Stacks of porn magazines littered the floors and hundreds of videos were pile crookedly in one corner. The whole area was dimly lit and looked dirty and dingy.

"This way."

The old man said and led them further back into a well lit and surprisingly clean room. It was like a doctor's surgery with surgical instruments and what she guessed was tatooist's equipment laid out along one wall. In the centre of the room was a low bench, sort of like a physiotherapists couch but at one end were fixed a set of stirrups. Amanda immediately recognised these from her visits to the doctor. Her stomach churned more and she waited for whatever would be done to her. There was no doubt that she would be the centre of attention.

"OK, strip off and lay down there." He didn't look at her but indicated the bench.

Amanda hesitated and looked at Peter. He nodded and she slid off the shift and lay naked on the bench. The old man ignored her and went about preparing his equipment. To her relief he washed his hands thoroughly and put on a pair of surgical gloves. He sat down on a small, wheeled stool and pulled a small table towards him.

"Does it know what I'm gonna' do?" He asked Peter.

"No, but you can tell her if you like."

"OK, your old man here has paid for some jewellery for you. It's all very good quality, I only supply the best, but the thing is I have to fit it."

Amanda looked at him then at Peter and swallowed hard.

"I'm going to pierce your nipples and fit lovely rings to your tits and then I'm gonna' do the same to your cunt."

Amanda squirmed on the bench and looked at Peter. He smiled and nodded. The old man began by preparing each area to be pierced by cleaning it with antiseptic.

"I usually spray a little anaesthetic on its parts to deaden the pain but I always ask first 'cos some men want to see it squirm with a bit of pain."

"No spray." Said Peter.

"Don't worry, I'm very good at this and it doesn't hurt too much."

Then he proceeded to fit her with nipple rings. He fitted two linked rings in each of her nipples. They were thick and strong and made of surgical steel. When he'd finished she was sweating and panting from the short, sharp but intense pain as he made the holes with a large tapered stainless steel needle. The needle had a plastic handle fitted so he could grip it properly and gain better purchase when he pushed it through flesh.