Peter's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some blokes use a gun to shoot the pin through its tits," he explained to Peter, "but I prefer the old fashioned way, especially when the rings are thick like yours."

The needle almost made an audible pop each time the sharp end went through her aureoles and she did feel the popping as it went through her flesh. She gasped at each piercing. Her nipples were very hard and were stretched very long as the old man pulled them to hold them steady as he used the needle. There was not much blood but the old man bathed the new rings and her very tender nipples with more antiseptic. Her tits stung and sharp electric shocks seemed to shoot through her body. She was becoming aroused.

"Can't be too careful, don't want infection, do we?" He grinned at her. "How's that?" He continued, turning to Peter for approval.

Peter leaned across and touched the rings and stroked her nipples. Amanda closed her eyes and savoured the new pain.

"Now we do its cunt." The old man said to nobody in particular. "Put your legs up here and get yourself comfortable. This will take a little longer and will hurt a little more."

Amanda slid forward on the bench and lifted her legs over the stirrups and settled her feet into the footrests. She was spread wide open and her cunt glistened with her juices. She closed her eyes and felt a mixture of embarrassment and lust knowing the old man would be touching her. He would feel her wetness, smell her scent and he would know she was aroused. And Peter too would see her, would see his bitch spreading her snatch for the old man.

One by one the old man fitted four rings in her outer lips. He pushed his needle through the fleshy folds of her cunt in four places. He put two rings on each side of her cunt: one to the front and one to the rear. In these he fitted a single ring of the same size and material as the double ring in each of her nipples. The pain from each time the needle popped through her flesh was very sharp and intense. She held her eyes tight shut and gritted her teeth at the sharp tug each time the needle broke through her skin.

"There you are," He said, "all done and only a little blood." He wiped the rings and her cunt with more antiseptic, and she was sure he lingered overly long, wiping her inner lips and putting pressure on her clitoris. "Now don't forget to bathe them every day in antiseptic until the holes are properly healed, don't worry about taking them out or them coming loose, that's almost impossible with these type." He continued to stroke her cunt gently and she began to become more aroused. The moisture from her cunt glistened wetly.

"OK mate." he said standing up. "It's all done and finished. Come through and we'll settle up."

Peter followed him into the main shop area and took out his wallet. The old man hesitated before taking the money and licked his lips nervously.

"Course," He started, "I could offer you a little discount."

"What do you mean?" Peter said.

"I'll let you have it for free if you'd leave it here for an hour or so. Tell it to do whatever, and you'll save yourself a bit of money. I'm an old fart and I don't get many opportunities to see that sort of meat up close and I'm fuckin' randy! I won't hurt it or mark it but I know it's a goer, so what d'you say? Let me have it for an hour and we'll call it all square."

"No." Peter said. "But I'll tell you what, I'll tell her to give you a blow job for fifty-percent discount, only no swallowing, come on her face or on her tits but not in her mouth."

"Done!" The old man grinned happily and they both went back to Amanda.

When they returned Amanda was dressed and standing awkwardly waiting for them.

"We're not finished yet bitch," Peter said, "he's given me a discount and you have to earn it by sucking him off. I've told him he can't come in your mouth but can shoot anywhere else. So strip off and give him his money's worth."

Amanda smiled to herself and immediately took off her shift and knelt down at the side of the bench where the old man had lain and undone his trousers. His prick was half erect and the fresh sight of Amanda's body soon had it perking up and jerking for attention. Leaning over him she held his shaft and slowly moved her hand up and down. She pulled the foreskin back stretching the head and watching it glow red and swollen. She opened her mouth and slowly sucked him in, licking and teasing with her tongue until he jerked up trying to force himself deeper. She slid her head down and engulfed his cock, held it in her throat and sucked hard.

"Fuck me...oh Jesus...fuckin' hell...oohh...aahh...harder you bitch...suck it you slut..." The old man moaned and groaned as Amanda played his old but very stiff cock like a flute.

She began to enjoy sucking the old man's dick and wanted to give him everything she'd got. Her own hormones kicked in once again and she felt her cunt begin to drip and the familiar wanting ache start deep in her loins. She sucked harder and forced him deeper into her throat and all the while he urged her on with obscenity upon obscenity. Gradually she could feel his veins thickening and his knob begin to pulse and swell under her tongue. She wouldn't have minded him coming in her mouth but Peter had forbidden it and so she pulled away just as he came in two huge spurting shots that landed across her cheek and nose as she aimed it towards her face. The old man shuddered another very weak spurt and then collapsed back on the couch.

"Oh Jesus...fuck me that was fuckin' beautiful. Jesus can it suck a cock, it's like a fuckin' vacuum cleaner!"

Amanda smiled and sat back on her heels and felt the pain of her new jewellery as her crotch settled on her heels. She sat back harder revelling in the new sensations.

"Stand up," Peter ordered, "Go and wash and when you come back I've got something else for you."

She stood up and he tied a long piece of very bright red ribbon through the rings in her cunt. He looped the ribbon through both rings around the outside of her thigh and tied the ends together in a bow. This not only pulled the front and back rings apart, but also pulled the labia lip tight against her inner thigh. When he'd done the same to her other thigh the effect was to open her cunt wide and stretch it open in both directions.

"Now walk up and down." Peter instructed.

As soon as she began to walk she immediately felt the new, and very sexy, sensation of walking with her cunt tied wide open and ready. She put the shift dress back on over her nakedness and with a smile to the old man, who still lay on the couch showing his shrunken penis nestling in his pubic hairs, they said goodbye. On the way home Amanda leaned across to Peter and held his hand.

"Did you like seeing me sucking on that old man's dick Sir?"

"Yes, but you've earned extra punishment because you seemed to like it."

"Yes Sir, I must admit that I did. I look forward to being corrected and learning my lesson." She gave him a wicked smile and he grinned down at her.

She reached across and squeezed his penis through his trousers. She was very pleased to feel an enormous erection. As they drove home she slipped her hand inside his trousers and massaged his prick gently. As soon as they arrived home he parked the car and ordered her upstairs to their new playroom.

"It's time we christened it." He explained.

Amanda ran upstairs tearing off her dress at the foot of the stairs and kneeling in the centre of the room waiting for Peter, but facing away from the door. As he came into the room she leant forward and raised her bottom in the air and opening her legs to show him her arse and cunt, stretched wide by the ribbons through the rings. Peter picked up the whip and flicked it across her bottom. He was pleased to see her flinch and little red marks spring up. He flicked again between her legs catching her inner lips with the tip. She jumped but held still. Raising the whip he slashed down hard across each cheek of her bum leaving two very angry red welts. Amanda jumped again at each blow and couldn't restrain the low groan that escaped her gritted teeth. Peter undid his trousers and released his throbbing prick. The events of the afternoon and evening and her administrations in the car had driven him to the point of no return. He sank to his knees and with one swift move sank his cock deep in her wide-open cunt. He let out a deep sigh of satisfaction as her hot flesh gripped him but his sigh was Amanda shouted in pleasure as she felt him ram inside her. He stroked in and out with rapid and urgent thrusts, pounding her forward, slapping his groin against her bum and in no time he shuddered as his orgasm grew and exploded his spunk in her. He jabbed forward for four of five ejaculations of sperm. She felt flooded and her own orgasm shook her with spasm after spasm of shuddering waves of pleasure. She continued to emit a constant low moan as Peter forced his cock deeper and held in there.

His prick softened and he pulled out, leaning back on his heels. As she felt him leave her she immediately turned round and started to lick his prick and clean the last drops of spunk from the knob. She squeezed it and licked the top as another bubble of come oozed out. He pulled her up and kissed her very gently, probing deep with his tongue and sucking her tongue in return as she pushed into him.

"And now my piece of fuck-meat. Go and make us a drink. We have a long day tomorrow and you'll need all your strength."

Amanda smiled and kissed him passionately again. "Yes Sir." She got up and ran downstairs to make the drinks. She also made a plate of ham sandwiches, spread thickly with hot mustard, just as he liked them.

The next day after a long lie-in and a leisurely breakfast he examined her new pierced flesh and was very pleased to see that there was no scabbing or bleeding and only a slight reddening of the area around each hole.

"Now go upstairs and get washed. Don't forget to shave." he instructed.

"Yes Sir, shall I put my ribbons on?"

"Yes," He answered, "Oh and one more thing," She waited, "give yourself an enema. I want you clean inside and out. In fact you are to give yourself and enema every day. Now off you go. When you've done come into the playroom. Today we start early."

"Yes Sir!" She answered and ran off humming happily to herself.

While she was in the bathroom he could hear her singing and humming to herself. 'My little whore is happy', he thought, 'I wonder if she'll be singing at the end of today?' He uncoiled the coarse rope that he'd had delivered yesterday. It was about half-inch diameter and made of rough sisal fibre. The whole length was about twenty yards. As he waited for Amanda, he tied a series of single knots starting at one end and continuing for about six feet. Just as he finished she joined him and he saw her bright and clean, freshly scrubbed and shaved, totally naked except for her collar and ribbons.

"You look beautiful my darling." He went to her and kissed her lips gently.

She leaned into him and opened her mouth sucking his tongue and licking his face.

"Enough." He said. "Today will be your first test of obedience and endurance. It will be very painful and you will please me very much by suffering and obeying me completely. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. I'm ready and I'll do what ever you say."

"Good, now you see this rope here, it's very rough and you can see I've knotted one end. I want you to begin pushing the knots up your arse until I tell you to stop."

Amanda took up the rope and squatted down. Slowly she forced the knotted rope into her arse, knot by knot. It was very painful but she managed to continue by wetting her fingers to give a little lubrication. When she'd pushed in about two feet Peter stopped her.

"Now I want you to take the rest of the knotted part, double it over and push it into your cunt."

Amanda changed position slightly and began to push the doubled over knots into her twat. This was easier than pushing up her arse. When all the knotted rope was inside her she felt full in both holes. The lumpy, knotted rope was stuffed completely into both orifices and the remainder trailed on the floor.

"Now stand up."

Peter took the loose end of the rope and looped it across her shoulders, then around her waist very tight and then back through her legs, tight against her twat and rubbing against her new rings, until she was stuffed and trussed with the rough rope. Her arms and legs were free but every time she moved the rope bit cruelly into her skin, pinching it, and the knots buried in her arse and cunt sent sharp sensations, not all painful, deep inside her loins.

Peter stood and admired his work, walking around her, adjusting here and there, tightening the rope in places until he was satisfied.

"Now, straddle the 'horse'."

Amanda lifted her leg and swung it over the 'horse'. Her feet couldn't touch the ground and so the serrated edge of the bar pressed cruelly against the knotted rope between her legs. She held on to balance herself and to stop from falling off.

"No. Don't hold on. Sit up straight and hold your hands behind your head."

Amanda straightened up and clasped her fingers together and held them behind her neck. She managed to balance across the beam by stretching her legs wide to the sides.

"Sit up straight. Push your tits out."

She straightened her back and pushed her tits forward.

"Good. How does that feel?"

"It's very painful Sir."

"Good. You know that gives me pleasure don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Now you'll stay there until I say you can move." And then he left her to endure this new torture.

She managed to stay well balanced most of the time so that the pain of the rope being pressed into her groin by the serrated edge of the 'horse' settled into a single agony. She thought of it as a prolonged musical note and the pain began to take on the characteristics of sound as it found its way into every corner and crack of her senses. Every so often she would lose her balance and have to wobble back into equilibrium and when she did that the pain shot through her loins with renewed vigour and strength and the sound of it increased in volume.

A very long time later Peter returned and looked at her. She was still managing to hold herself upright but only just. He could see her legs trembling from the prolonged pressure of being held wide to maintain her balance. Every so often her whole body would shudder as a new wave of agony crept up a level and assaulted her senses. She could see him watching her through a long norrow tunnel of pain and total sensation.

"You have done well slut. You can get off."

Amanda hesitated, not fully understanding that her torment was over, and then she lowered her arms and very slowly and painfully climbed off the 'horse'. Peter untied the rope from around her body but left the knotted length inside her.

"Come over here and kneel down facing the wall." Peter indicated the wall surrounded by the wooden frame.

He pushed her head down and attached one handcuff link to her collar and its other link to an eyebolt. Then he attached handcuffs to each wrist and stretched her arms to the sides attaching the handcuffs to two more eyebolts. She was now fastened, kneeling against the wall. Her head was held low and her arms were held out to the sides. She was completely helpless with her groin exposed and open for use. The rope still protruded from her cunt. Peter slowly pulled it out, knot by knot, and each time a knot came out Amanda groaned and wiggled her bottom. Finally all the knots were out of her cunt. He then did the same to the knots in her arse, one by one each popped out and each time Amanda squirmed and felt herself being gradually emptied. It was a tremendous relief but the absence of pain and the removal of the ropes had aroused her once again. It was as if she was in a constant state of arousal. Even before this weekend, with Terry, she'd never felt so wanton and eager for sex.

With the rope free from her body, Peter looped the free end through the lowest eyebolt on the left hand upright, across the wall and through the opposite eyebolt and then tied it round her right thigh, just above the knee. Pulling the rope tight he then tied the rope about her left thigh, pulling tied both legs wide apart until Amanda thought she'd split open from her crotch to her neck. The remainder of the rope was loose at her left knee. Taking up the knotted end that had been so recently nestled tightly up her rectum, he stood and used it as a whip across her upturned and spread bottom. The knots stung like fire and she jumped each time it landed. Very soon her bum was spotted with large red marks. Peter swung the rope harder and harder until he saw blood beginning to swell out from hundreds of tiny breaks in her skin caused by the roughness of the rope and the joining together of the blows. Amanda had started to moan softly as the beating continued and now as once again Peter swung harder and harder her groans came louder and she grunted at each new blow.

Finally he dropped the rope. He was sweating profusely from his exertions. Amanda continued to moan softly in her agony. She had no thoughts other than the screaming, burning pain in her bottom. She had started to count the blows as Peter beat her, she counted to fifty then told herself he'd stop after ten more, then ten more, then it became one more and one again until she thought he'd never stop and the agony of each blow joined together into a continuous burning and searing pain in her whole body, and still the blows fell.

The beating and her suffering had turned Peter on and he took off his clothes. His erection stood hard and engorged, jutting from his body and jerking for release. He knelt behind his wife's stretched arse and slowly slid the head of his cock into her anus. Amanda felt this new sensation and knew instantly it was Peter's cock. All thoughts of the beating fled from her mind leaving the sharp insistent pain in her body. She pushed back and felt him deeper, just hard against the sphincter muscle. She tried to push back further but was restrained by her bonds. Peter held his cock just inside her arse, tensing his muscles and feeling the tightness of the sphincter just before he would burst through it.

"How do you like that bitch?"

"Yes Sir...harder."

"Tell me what you want you little slut."

"Bugger me...fuck my arse hard...come inside my arse...please, fuck me, fuck me."

Peter slid his turgid tool deeper, forcing her muscles to expand and grip his shaft as if in a vice.

"Tell me what you are; tell me what it feels like; tell me what to do to you."

"I'm a dirty bitch...harder please...I'm a filthy cunt, a fucking whore, a piece of fuck-meat...deeper, harder...fuck me with your beautiful cock...hurt me with your prick, stick it in me...I'm your cunt, your bitch...oahh...aahh...that's wonderful, harder...oohh...fuck it...fuck your filthy slag good and hard...make the bitch scream. Yes...yes!"

Peter fucked her harder and harder, encouraged by her obscenities he rammed his prick deep in her arse, banging her head on the wall at each powerful thrust forward into her rectum until he couldn't hold back any more and a mighty and powerful orgasm sent his sperm charging into her bowels. Amanda screamed as she felt him jerk and come and this sent her crashing over the edge of her own shattering orgasm. Her muscles contracted and released over and over again until she was utterly spent. She could still feel her husbands cock inside her but it soon softened and he pulled out.

Standing up he left her but returned with a glass of water. He released the handcuffs attached to her collar and held the glass to her lips. She drank greedily, unaware until then how thirsty she was. When she'd drained the glass he fastened her collar once again to the handcuffs. By now it was well into the afternoon and she'd been tormented and tortured continuously for the past four hours.