Peter's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to sat there for a while longer my dear." He said. I have things to do and I'll come back later." Before he left he unfastened the ribbons from around her thighs. He reached between her legs and fastened each ribbon to the front rings, the other ends he tied to the rings through her nipples and pulled them tight. She winced at this new pain pulling her nipples and cunt lips together. Peter left her to suffer more torment. It seemed as if she had known nothing but pain for as long as she could remember. Her head swam and she saw everything as if through a red haze. Her bottom was on fore from the rope beating, the pleasure from her husband's buggering had receded and replaced again by the new pain torturing her tits and cunt as they were tied together and stretched almost beyond limit. She thought of nothing but the pain and the need for her to endure for Peter's sake. She didn't fight it but let it wash over her and through her until it was part of her. She began to drift and her mind wandered to a different place and time.

Much later he returned and released her completely. Entering the room suddenly he undid her bonds and the ribbons torturing her tits. As soon as she was free she turned to him.

"Please Sir. May I be allowed to go to the toilet?" She asked. The earlier drink of water had left her wanting to piss for the last God knows how long.

"Stand up cunt." He barked.

She jumped at the harshness of his voice and struggled to her feet.

"You're a fucking slut! A cunt! A whore! You don't deserve me. You're nothing, just a piece of fuck-meat! Get on your knees bitch! Follow me!"

He left the room and she followed him, crawling on all fours and scrabbling to keep up. He led her downstairs and out into their garden. It was dark and the damp grass was lit dimly from the kitchen lights. The house stood in its own grounds, not big but reasonably secluded.

"You can piss there." He indicated a patch of bare earth to one side of the garden, against the wall.

She crawled over and still on all fours she opened her legs and began to let the piss flow steadily into a growing puddle between her legs, splashing her thighs and calves. Peter stood and watched and when she'd finished he too took out his prick and steadily pissed on her head and back.

"Turn your head and open your mouth."

She turned into the stream of piss and it splashed over her face, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth drinking in the stream of piss. The last in final spurts splashed over her face, missing her mouth through lack of pressure. The puddle of her own urine was now larger from the addition of his that had dribbled from her body.

"Now you can go and clean up. Go and bathe, don't forget to clean yourself inside and out. Put on clean ribbons and then you can make dinner for us. Don't take too long, I'm hungry."

Amanda got up and did as ordered. She first soaked in the bath, feeling anew the stinging of the rope as the hot water touched her. She washed shaved and finally gave herself an enema and douche. Once again she was clean and bright. She put her collar back on after cleaning it and then tied clean pink ribbons in her cunt rings. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw that her body was criss-crossed with tiny rope burns from being tied up earlier, but most of all she saw that her bottom was hugely red and angry from the beating. She rubbed it gingerly and despite the stinging that she still felt she was proud of her marks and hoped that she'd pleased her husband. When she'd done she tripped downstairs humming and singing to herself absent-mindedly and started to cook the dinner. Peter heard her and smiled to himself. 'Well the little slut's singing so she must have enjoyed herself'. He wondered if she'd still be singing after her next test.

He went into the kitchen and watched her preparing dinner. Her bottom glowed red and he was pleased to see the marks he'd left from the rope. Over dinner he told her that he'd arranged a special test on the day after tomorrow and that she was to rest before then to gather her strength.

"It will be very hard for you I know and you will suffer a great deal of pain. You must say now whether you want to go through with it. I can't tell you what it is but if you trust me I won't let any harm come to you. There will just be a lot of pain."

"I want to do it Sir. You must test me and I will prove my love to you by suffering whatever you decide to do to me. I submit completely to your will and I want you to hurt me because I know it gives you pleasure."

"Very well. Now let's finish dinner and then we can relax."

After dinner they sat comfortably watching a video. Amanda curled naked next to Peter with her head resting on his thighs. He relaxed and stretched back. Amanda reached across to him and stroked his penis through his slacks. She stroked and rubbed him and quickly felt him harden and grow. She undid his zip and took out his cock, it sprung huge and vertical next to her head. She loosened his trousers and bared his groin. By now neither of them were interested in the video, which droned on in the background. Peter leaned back further and enjoyed his wife's hand and mouth on his prick. It seemed a lifetime ago to their previous relationship when he wouldn't have sex. Now in just a short time he'd almost fucked her more than he'd done for the last year. But in the last few days she hadn't sucked his dick, or at least not so that he'd come, and now she was doing it. 'The old man was right,' he thought, 'she's a fucking vacuum cleaner'. He gave himself to the sensations as she sucked him deep into her throat, having long controlled her gagging reflex, and then drew out and then back in and then out and then back in. She sucked him in long slow sensuous strokes, wetting his dick with copious amount of saliva, slurping and slopping over and around the head and shaft. He watched it slide in and out of her mouth and each time the head appeared she would look at him and smile as she licked the underside of the head before sinking down and swallowing him again and again. His orgasm built and she felt him raise his hips against her face and as his balls contracted in their sac, and she felt the veins expand, she gulped him down deep into her throat and held him until finally he forced up hard against her and his spunk shot out in three then four and then a fifth spurt. She swallowed quickly, gulping his sperm and holding him in tight so that none would dribble out. She squeezed the shaft as she moved her head back and sucked off every last drop of spunk.

"Jesus Christ Amanda, that was marvellous!"

Amanda got up on her knees and kissed him. She was wary of opening her mouth after swallowing his come but she needn't have worried. His tongue forced her lips open and he dug inside her mouth kissing her passionately.

"I'm very glad you liked it Sir, believe me it was my pleasure, I've wanted to do that from the very first time I saw your prick."

"I know darling, but I want you to know that that's behind us now. There'll be many more opportunities for you to drink my come."

"I hope so Sir, I want all of it everywhere, in my mouth, in my cunt and in my arse." She leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "and I want you to piss on me. Fill me with your piss and come."

Peter smiled. He knew what was to happen the day after tomorrow.

"We'll see my darling, we'll see." he said and cuddled her close before leading her upstairs where they both slept soundly and peacefully until long after the sun had risen.

On Tuesday morning, the day of her biggest test yet, Amanda woke early and lay cuddled into Peter's arms and wondered what the day was to bring. She knew it would be hard but she was sure that she could do whatever he wanted. She would work hard to make him happy, no matter what, she promised herself. The day progressed and Peter had mentioned nothing of what he wanted. He'd gone out early in the morning and returned later looking very pleased with himself. She made him lunch and waited patiently for his instructions. He looked at his watch.

"Have you bathed and shaved today slut?"

"Yes Sir."

"Did you wash out your filthy cunt and arse liked I ordered?"

"Yes Sir."

"So if I stick my finger up your arse it'll come out smelling clean?

"Yes Sir."

"Well, let's see, come her and bend over."

Amanda stood with her back to him and bent forward, pulling her cheeks apart. Peter slid his finger into her arse and wiggled it about. He pulled it out and smelled it.

"Good, nice and clean. Now go upstairs and fasten you collar to the frame. When I come upstairs in a minute I want to see your arse high and wide and ready for me."

"Yes Sir." Amanda said and ran upstairs to do his bidding. 'Here it comes' she thought, 'my test', and she ran into the playroom.

Kneeling down she attached her collar to the bottom eyebolt and waited for Peter. She opened her knees wide and pushed out her bottom to please him. He followed her a few minutes later and fastened her wrists in the handcuffs to the eyebolts at either side so that she was fastened down with her arms stretched wide. It was in this position that she'd endured the rope beating the day before yesterday. Amanda's stomach churned with a mixture of fearful anticipation, waiting for his pleasure.

"Your bottom has healed well since Sunday, cunt. In fact too well."

He took up the whip and swung it through the air. The viscous hissing made her stomach turn over as she waited for the blows to fall. He'd not used the whip before but now it seemed as if he would. She didn't have to wait any longer as he brought the whip down in a slashing diagonal blow across her buttocks. She screamed as the fire ripped across her senses only to be joined by the pain of another blow across the other buttock. He swung the whip again and again, alternating between the cheeks of her arse until he marked her with five perfectly formed lines across each cheek meeting diagonally at the top of her crack.

"There, that's much better." Then he left and closed the door.

She fought to keep from sobbing with the pain of the stinging whip ravaged her senses. "This is only the beginning' she thought, 'there's much worse to come, don't give in now you silly bitch'. She heard muffled sounds from downstairs and she thought she heard voices and that an unexpected caller at the door had distracted Peter.

Downstairs Peter waited in the kitchen for his visitors. Within minutes of the arranged time he heard voices at the back door. It opened and two men whom he knew to be Terry and Brian came in, almost warily.

"What the fuck..." Terry said, shocked as he saw Peter. He'd been expecting to see Amanda. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked.

"I'm Peter, Amanda's husband. "Come in, both of you, sit down, it's OK, I want to talk."

Terry and Brian looked at him unsure of what to do. They both sat opposite Peter at the table.

"Have a beer," Peter said and popped the cans, handing them one each. "Amanda's told me all about you. I know that you've been fucking her regularly for about six months Terry, and I know that you both gave her a good shagging a week or so ago. Don't worry, in fact I'm grateful to you both, it's a long story but let's just say you did me a favour."

Terry and Brian just stared at him opened mouthed and speechless.

"So, since you did me a favour, I thought I'd do you one." Peter continued.

"Why?" Terry finally found his voice to ask. "What the fuck could you give us?"

"Actually I'm going to give you Amanda."

Terry and Brian could not believe their ears at what they'd just heard.

"To be precise," Peter said, "I'm giving her to you for the rest of the day. There are one or two conditions but I'm sure you won't mind those."

"What the fuck d'you mean?" Brian spoke at last, "you're giving her to us?"

"What I mean is this. You can have her for the rest of the day and do anything you like to her within my conditions. She's yours. Use your imagination."

"What conditions?" Terry asked.

"Well, first I'll be watching all the time, secondly you can't take her away. You mustn't cause her permanent damage, no cutting or punching. I have the final say and if I don't like whatever you want to do to her, I stop it. In a nutshell that's it. Do what you like until you either get fed up or knackered."

"That's it?"

"Yes, that's it except for one last thing."

"What?" They both asked together.

"You never see her again, nor talk about this to anyone. If you do I'll get to hear about it and I can promise you, you'll be very sorry. This is a one-off deal, as I said, to show my gratitude. Take it or leave it."

Terry and Brian looked at each other grinning wildly at each other and Peter, "Done!" They stood up and shook hands. Peter smiled back at them. 'All well so far' he thought.

"She's upstairs and we'll go up in a minute. You'll see some changes to her but I think you'll like them."

"One question Pete old son," Terry asked, "does she know about this?"

"No." He answered and led the way upstairs into the playroom.

When they entered the room Terry and Brian couldn't believe their eyes at what they saw. Amanda could just turn her head to see the door and was horrified to see Peter standing with Terry and Brian gaping at her. Peter had a huge grin on his face and the other two's gaping looks soon turned to grins of lust as they took in the full view of her bare arse and cunt. The three of them stood over her while Peter pointed out the changes to her appearance. They laughed aloud at her shorn head and were very taken by the rings in her tits and cunt.

"Fuck me Pete old son, and she did all this for you willingly?"

"Yes. She's my slut. Tell them what you are?" He said and kicked her ribs.

Amanda couldn't speak.

"I'm sorry about this but it seems she's forgotten her manners. Excuse me while I remind her." He picked up the whip again and brought it down hard in a cruel and stinging slash across her back. "I said tell them what you are you fucking whore!" He yelled.

Amanda yelled as the whip bit into her back, "I'm a slut, I'm your whore, a cunt, a piece of fuck-meat."

"Tell them what you want."

"I want you to fuck me: bugger me and come all over me. I want to be punished for being such a cock-hungry slag just begging for your pricks."

She began to feel wanton as the familiar longings crept through her loins. Now she knew what was in store for her and she felt the need growing. She was turned on by her position, bare-arsed and kneeling, tied and helpless, in full view of whoever happened to look. She was aware too of the effect that the marks on her bum, from the recent whipping, must be having on Terry and Brian. Both were rough and sadistic and would be turned on by this. She continued her obscene exhortations to the three men who were about to fuck her silly.

"Well boys," Peter said, "who's first?"

"Me." Said Terry. "I'm gonna fuck 'er arse for starters!"

He dropped his trousers and knelt behind her. His prick bobbed against her anus as he took aim, and with a brutal stab he forced it deep into her rectum. Amanda let out a low groan as she felt her sphincter forced open and Terry deep inside. He slapped her bum as he fucked her causing her cheeks to wobble. He jammed harder and began to rapidly and urgently to pound her bottom. He didn't take long to start feeling the climax climbing from his balls and within minutes he'd groaned aloud and dumped his spunk inside her.

"My turn." Said Brian.

And he to buggered her quickly and brutally. By now Amanda was beginning to respond, her arse had been lubricated by Terry's spunk and Brian's pounding was more enjoyable than painful despite his roughness. She was disappointed when he pulled out.

"Please...Sir," She addressed Peter, "You do it...please...make me come..."

With that sort of invitation Peter couldn't refuse and so he too dropped his trousers and knelt behind her. But instead of plunging his cock straight in, he just pushed the head in and held it there. She tried to push back and satisfy her urgent need for fulfilment, but he pulled back teasing her.

"Terry," He said, "as I fuck her, give her a one or two with the whip across her back. That'll make to cunt jump a bit. Would you like that cunt?" Addressing Amanda.

"Yes...please...anything, just fuck my arse, please!" She was driven by her needs.

Peter jabbed forward suddenly and buried his cock in her rectum. Amanda let out a long low cry of satisfaction that turned to a high yelp as terry whipped her back. Each time Peter fucked forward Terry slashed her back and the pain and pleasure mingled until she was jerking in every direction. Peter's feelings in his cock climbed to a new level of pleasure as her muscles clenched him and she bucked beneath him. All at once he shuddered forward and shot his load just as she too yelled her own orgasm and Terry slashed hard and quickly twice more across her shoulders. Peter pulled out and stood up. All three could see her arsehole leaking come and watched it dribble down her thighs. Brian looked around and spotted the knotted rope. He picked it up.

"Now you fuckin' cunt. This is my favourite trick with cunts like you." He said.

He kneeled behind her and started to push the knotted rope in her arse. By now it had been well lubricated by three loads of come but Amanda still winced each time he stuffed a knot in her. He wasn't gentle, intent on hurting her deliberately. Within a very short time he'd pushed about two feet of knotted rope up her arse and she was in considerable pain. He stood up and taking the rope up he moved away across the room. Peter and Terry watched fascinated at this new torture. With a rapid and sharp tug, Brian pulled out three knots. Amanda screamed aloud as her arse was ripped open from the inside.

"How's that bitch? This is called reverse fucking."

He stopped and spoke to Peter. "I think you'd better gag her 'cos this'll really make the bitch scream."

"OK, Brian, but remember what I said, no permanent damage." And he tied a gag around the sobbing Amanda's mouth until her cries were muffled.

"Don't worry mate, it'll hurt like crazy, but she'll recover. Who knows, she might like it!" He laughed.

Taking up the tension of the rope leading from her arse her pulled it rapidly and violently all the way out. Despite the gag, Amanda screamed long and loud as the rope was ripped out of her arse. She sagged against her bonds sobbing and crying, shaking her head from side to side in agony. And then Brian did it again, stuffing the rope in her bleeding arse and jerking it out hard and fast so that the knots ripped through her from the inside, popping out one by one in a brutal procession. Amanda was in torment from the constant burning pain in her arse. She was bleeding and her insides felt as if they'd been assaulted by broken glass. She bit down hard on the gag and moaned continuously.

"Let's have a beer." Said Peter and the three went downstairs.

They returned moments later with a pack of beer. Brian, always on the look out for new ways to hurt his women poured half a can over Amanda's back that not only caused intense stinging to the welts made by the whip, but also ran down the crack between the cheeks of her bum to cause much more intense stinging to her torn anus. She screamed anew in her gag.

"Will that frame take her weight?" Terry asked Peter.

"Yes it will, it's bolted to the walls with six-inch coach bolts."

"Good. Undo her cuffs. Here Brian, help me lift her up. Tie her ankles and thread the rope through those eyebolts up there. Now haul her up, that's it, now she's upside down and we can get at her a lot easier."

They strung her upside down like a butcher's carcass and tied her arms and legs stretched wide in an 'X' shape. Taking the whip again, terry struck her on the inside of her thighs. She jumped in renewed pain. One by one he slashed her thighs, gradually creeping the blows towards her open cunt. Then he started on the other leg until both thighs were covered in angry red welts. The he beat her cunt; once, twice, three times he slashed the whip down on her. Amanda was constantly screaming in her gag and struggling vainly against this inescapable torture that was unending. She couldn't think and just wanted it to stop. Her cunt lips were bright red and purple, huge and swollen from the whip. Terry stood back and Brian stuck his fingers roughly into her snatch, oblivious to the discomfort this caused her.