Peter's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll say this for the slag, Pete old son, she can take a fuckin' good hiding."

"Yes, I knew she could but I don't think she's had enough yet do you?"

"Not by a fuckin' long way mate, what do you say Brian?"

"No way mate. She's got lots more to come and I reckon she can take the lot."

"Me too." Said Terry, "but right now I've got to fuck it, help me get 'er down and put her over that sawhorse thing."

Amanda was released from one torture rack and bent over another. Once again her wrists and ankles were tied down and she was bent helpless over the 'horse'. Without any preliminaries, Terry stood behind her and fucked her. He took longer to come this time before letting out an animal roar and shooting his spunk deep into her bruised and battered cunt. Brian was next to shag her and against all sense Amanda began to respond to the prick reaming her cunt. Brian had stamina and he shagged her for what must have been twenty minutes. This was long enough for Amanda to orgasm three times in quick succession.

"Fuck me lads," Brian said as he felt her pushing back against him and responding, "you're not goin' to believe this, but the bitch is coming!"

When Brian had finished with her, Peter undid her ropes and pulled her off the 'horse'.

"On your knees you dirty, filthy cunt. Suck my dick like the fucking slag you are. Tell me you're a fucking slag and want to suck my dick!"

Amanda's head was reeling from the pain and pleasure but she knew what she had to do.

"I'm a fucking slag Sir, and I want to suck your beautiful cock. Please let me suck it and drink all your come."

Peter undid his trousers and allowed Amanda to suck him. He too took longer to come and Amanda's mouth and jaws were aching by the time she felt him swell and explode into her throat. She gulped it down and continued to suck him until he was ready to pull out. By now all three men had used her twice and were ready for a rest, and then, when they'd recovered they continued to use her. For the next four hours she was beaten and fucked repeatedly in ways that Peter would never have thought possible. Her breasts and bottom were covered in the marks of the whip and Brian's studded belt. In all this time Peter was amazed that each time a cock was put in either her cunt or arse she would orgasm and beg for more. She was a mess of blood and sperm.

"I want to piss," Said Peter, "anyone else?"

"Yeah, I do." Said Terry.

"Me too." Said Brian.

"OK, follow me. You bitch, crawl after us." He led the way trailed by terry and Brian and Amanda crawling after them.

He led the way into the darkened garden and once again pointed Amanda over to the bare patch of earth against one wall.

"Get over there bitch and act like a toilet."

Amanda crawled to where he'd indicated and knelt with her mouth open facing the three men.

"Wait a minute lads." Peter said and disappeared into the garage, returning moments later with a large metal funnel.

"First of all bitch, you can piss on the ground."

Amanda relaxed her muscles and pissed herself. A large muddy puddle grew between her knees as she emptied her bladder.

"Now who wants her mouth?"

"Me." said Terry and took out his cock, aiming at her waiting mouth.

A let go a steady stream of urine in her mouth, which she attempted to swallow. But it was too much too fast and the overflow ran copiously down her body to enlarge the puddle at her feet.

Peter threw her the funnel. "Lie back and stuff that in your twat." Brian you've got her cunt."

Amanda laid on her back in the cold wet puddle of mud and piss and slid the narrow end of the funnel into her cunt. Brian then took careful aim and pissed into the funnel and down into her cunt. The quantity soon filled the funnel and it overflowed, at the same time the piss draining into her cunt spurted out from between her lips and the nozzle.

"Now get on your knees and stuff it up your arse. It's my turn."

Amanda reversed her position and raised her bottom. She had to use two hands to slide the nozzle in her arse and this meant her face was pressed into the muddy puddle of piss. She couldn't avoid it seeping into her nose and when she opened her mouth to breath, she got a mouthful as well. Peter aimed his piss into the funnel and filled her bowels with his urine. Again the funnel overflowed from the quantity going in and the excess spurted out. When they'd finished using her as their toilet they made her stay kneeling in the mud and leaking piss from every orifice.

"Well mate," Said Terry. "I reckon this is an afternoon I won't forget in a hurry. What about you Brian?"

"Fuckin' 'A' mate! I reckon you've got a real little treasure there. If you ever want to do this again, then we're your boys."

"Thanks for your offer lads, but as I said, this is a one off. Don't forget what I said, no boasting."

"Don't worry Pete old son," Said Terry, "Who the fuck would believe us?" And they all laughed.

When Terry and Brian had left, Peter went into the garden where Amanda still knelt waiting for him. She was exhausted and there wasn't a part of her that didn't hurt.

"Well my little fuck-slut, how do you feel?"

"I'm very sore and very tired Sir...did I please you?"

"Yes bitch, you did please me. What would you say if I wanted to do this again? I know I told them that this was a one off, and so it is with them, but I'm sure we could find others who would be willing to shag you. What would you say?"

"Sir," Amanda said carefully, "I am very sore and they hurt me very bad. But I am your property. I do not have a choice and will do whatever you want, willingly, anything to please you. I belong to you body and soul and if you want to give me to your friends to fuck then I will happily submit."

"Ah yes my darling Amanda. That's what I thought. You've made me very happy, now go and get cleaned up. Tomorrow is another day and we have the rest of our lives to make each other happy."

He smiled down at her filthy face and abused body. She looked up at him and was ecstatic to see the love in his eyes. She worshipped him and leant forward to kiss his feet.