Peter's First Encounter

Story Info
Peter has his first voyeuristic experience with a couple.
1.7k words
3.97
27.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the foot of the bed, I watched her beautiful face growl and sneer and her voluptuous body writhe in a pleasure so intense that it bordered on agony. Her man, more aggressive now, was all consumed by the act. He had moved behind her, tugging on her hair. How long could they last, I wondered. Like a good movie, I had no idea how it was going to end. I was in absolute Heaven, voyeur Heaven, to be exact. I was watching a hot young couple getting it on right in front of me, and they loved it. For a brief moment, I thought back to how this all happened.

Last spring, I had to travel to Denver on business. I had been interested in voyeurism for some time, but had never pursued it. I thought this trip would be the perfect chance to meet a fun couple that might share my interest. I decided to post an online ad. About a day or so later, I received a seemingly serious response from a very nice couple, Heather and Chris.

I learned that they were in their mid thirties, both fit and very attractive. We exchanged pictures and several emails and it seemed we agreed on just about everything: boundaries, desires, limited past experiences, etc. In the end, we agreed to meet at my hotel for drinks and, if we clicked in person, we'd head up to my room for the real fun of the evening.

About ten minutes to eight o'clock, I was sitting in the lobby of my hotel, sipping a glass a wine, waiting for the two of them to walk through the entrance. I needed the wine just to calm my obvious excitement. I had spent the previous hour showering, shaving, dressing very well and preparing my room for guests. I spent that hour in fantasy, playing out in my head how it all might unfold. Counting the minutes until the three of us walked back through my door and what it would be like when we were all alone, wrapped in the privacy of my wonderful little room. I basked in it.

At ten minutes past eight, they walked in. They didn't see me and walked to the other end of the lobby. So not to appear too excited, I casually walked over and introduced myself. It was obvious we were all very pleased with appearances. I invited them to my table and asked if I could get them something to drink. We spent a fun and lively half hour sipping our drinks and having a great conversation. I couldn't help but continually undress Heather with my eyes. I suspected Chris knew what I was doing, it was impossible not to.

She had beautifully long and lustrous black hair that went below her shoulders. She was also beautifully proportioned and athletic. She was wearing a navy blue skirt, heels and a form-fitting top that left nothing to the imagination. She had dressed for effect and it was working very well. Twice she caught my eyes wandering. She responded with a special look, a widening of the eyes, a secret signal telling me "I caught you, and I approve." It was voyeuristic foreplay and it was amazing.

And just when I thought we were about to order another round, she signaled she was ready.

"Shall we adjourn?" she asked.

Once in my room, they both seemed a little nervous. They spent a couple minutes just looking things over. They quickly realized everything was on the up and up and became more comfortable. We talked a little more, nervous small talk mostly. We were all obviously excited by this point. I was beginning to really wonder if they had done this before when Heather began to direct the event.

"Why don't you take a shower so Peter and I can talk a little?" Said Heather. I thought she was making a joke but her man responded with an enthusiastic "Right!" and then he was gone, cloistered in the bathroom with the water running.

I sat silently on the opposite bed and gave her a look that indicated both approval and curiosity. I had no idea where she was going with this but I was powerless to object. My body was on pleasure autopilot. She moved back on her bed and got more comfortable and gave me direction.

"Will you show me what you've got?" She asked. I asked no questions, didn't hesitate, pure autopilot.

I stood up and removed my button down shirt to reveal my bare athletic chest. I stood motionless and looked at her. With this she stood up, came close and put both hands on my chest and caressed me. My eyes were locked on her face and her eyes were locked on whatever her hands were touching. She was obviously into it. Her breathing visibly deepened and her silent mouth was mostly open with sighing pleasure. I have had several relationships but have never before been with a woman who was so turned on by the male form. And now she wanted more. Stepping back from me now, "keep going," she said.

I moved more slowly now, more deliberately with the knowledge that I had an enthusiastic audience. My exhibitionist persona came out to play. I turned away from her and unzipped my pants loudly, letting her know what's coming. I began to slowly let my khaki's slide down, gradually revealing my black sport briefs. She took a deep loud breath when she realized I was wearing briefs. I let my pants fall to the floor and slowly pulled out each ankle. I turned to face her again. I couldn't wait to see her reaction to my fully erect member, now desperately straining to peek out of my briefs. She was back on the bed and slowly massaging her breasts through her top. "Come here," she said.

I moved to the side of the bed. She reached out and felt the outline of my erection through my briefs. I felt for an instant that my limits were in jeopardy. "No oral," I said quickly. "I just want to touch," she said, her eyes staying locked on my crotch.

She moved her hand away. "Show it to me," she demanded. I slowly peeled back the front of my briefs, freeing my impressive erection. Her mouth opened, her satisfaction obvious. I gripped the base of my member and gave her a little show, slowly swaying it back and forth. She put her hands behind her back. I wasn't quite sure what she was doing at first, but soon heard a faint "click!" She pulled off her bra, tossing it to the other side of the bed. I sensed her desire. Moving closer, I dropped my erection onto her right breast. It bounced off her ample bosom. Sliding it down her body, I laid it down on her stomach and began to massage her breasts. She was nearly trembling with excitement when she pushed me away.

Standing up and moving to the bathroom, she gave a quick couple of knocks on the bathroom door. Turning back towards me, she began to remove the rest of her clothing. In the bathroom, I could hear the water stop, the curtain being pulled back. She unzipped her skirt, slipped it down and stepped out of it. She was now wearing only black panties and her heels. She angled her head back and ran her hands through her hair.

"Do you want me to turn around," she asked.

"Please," I replied.

"Play with yourself while you watch me, ok?"

Sitting on the bed, pulling on my member, I watched her slowly make turns, all the while running her hands over her perfect ass, breasts and legs. There was a tattoo on the small of her back, it looked like a word but I couldn't quite make it out.

"Nice tattoo," I said.

"Can you see it?" she replied.

"Not entirely."

"Come closer."

Moving from the bed, I came towards her. With her back to me, she brought her head over her shoulder and asked if I liked it. In small, black, gothic lettering was the word "Daddy." "It's beautiful," I said.

The bathroom door opened with a burst of steam and the smell of soap. Chris stepped out wearing only a towel and immediately embraced his woman. Heather, deeply aroused at this point, let out a quick sigh. "Get comfortable," she said.

Lying back on the bed, I removed my briefs and began to slowly pleasure myself. I needed to pace myself. She was amazing to watch, an athletic lover with a complete sense of what she wanted. Towards the end she developed a real dirty mouth, especially when he was taking her from behind.

"That's it, fuck me good. Fuck that pussy, yeah," she moaned. That was just some of the *cleaner* things she was saying. It was incredible! I had to fight back my climax. Her words were having an effect on Chris, too. He became much more aggressive and dominant. He began by grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her strongly onto his throbbing member. This only drove her more wild. Like good lovers, they began to feed on each other's sexual energy. Now she tried to push Chris off. She tried to free her hair, she tried to move her body off the bed. Of course, it was obvious she didn't want to get away. What she truly wanted was to be controlled, or more accurately, to have no control. Chris followed her lead beautifully. Grabbing her hips, he strongly pulled her back and then threw all his weight on top of her. His chest slammed against her back, his head fell just to the side of hers. "Fucking cunt!" he growled. She quickly relented, submissive again, and now she wanted her man to come.

She knew that tossing her hair about would drive her man crazy. And it did. He came less than a minute later, still taking her from behind.

They were dressed and gone before I knew it. All the while I was continuing the pleasure myself. Guess I paced myself a little too well. They both said thanks and goodbye and were dressed and gone in seconds. I pleasured myself five more times that night, the images of what had happened still sharp and strong.