Peter's Perfect Pervy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
565 Followers

Jenny hesitated, then leant over and kissed the tip of Peter's cock, then allowing her tongue to lick the pre-cum from his now rock hard cock, which looked huge. Peter leant forward, put his hands down Jenny's back, quickly undid her bra and ripped it away. He whistled as her fabulous tits fell clear of the cloth, grabbing one and not too sensitively squeezing her nipple. Jenny squealed in shock, and enjoyment.

Peter pulled away, then pushed Jenny back on the bed. He ripped her panties from her, and noticed the beautiful bush between her legs. Peter grabbed Jenny's ankles and spread her legs wide, before pushing his mouth to her pussy, glistening with moisture.

Jenny moaned as Peter began to assault her pussy with his tongue. He nibbled on the lips, thrust his tongue inside her as far as he could, then moved his tongue to her clit, assaulting it with flicks and licks, which had Jenny squirming in pleasure. It only took seconds before Jenny's body was shaking in orgasm, with a shriek which could have been heard throughout the house. Barbara certainly heard it, but didn't know what to do.

From Peter's point of view it was what he wanted! He quickly moved up Jenny's body, lay on top of her and grabbed her tits. He had the tip of his cock nestling between the lips of Jenny's pussy. For a few moments he teased her pussy with the tip of his cock, but it was too hot. Too hot for both. Suddenly Jenny cried out "Please, please. Please fuck me. Fill my cunt. Fuck my cunt, please..."

Peter thrust as hard as he could and as deep as he could into Jenny - she was very wet, very hot, and very welcoming. In seconds he was pounding her, thrusting his cock in and out as hard and as deep as he could. Jenny was sobbing - it was the biggest cock she'd ever had. The hardest. The deepest. And the best. Jenny was moaning uncontrollably, until suddenly both of them tensed together, as Peter began pumping his cum deep into her, as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Peter and Jenny had only been gone half an hour when they returned to coffee. Barbara was suspicious. She had heard strange noises. She could see their red faces. "What have you two been up to?"

Peter made the excuse that they had only been looking at pictures, but Aunt Jenny had been excited to see some of the family shots from a previous time. Barbara didn't believe it, or did she? It was too late to say any more - the dads had returned from the bar. The chat continued into the small hours, but gradually everyone drifted off to bed.

Saturday 8th October 2011.

Peter woke feeling refreshed - it was only with hindsight he could tell himself how hot Jenny had been. He hadn't come across anyone as ready as she was, as much as she pretended not. Peter was sure others in the house - particularly his mother, had guessed what was going on. He had also worked out that his mother couldn't let something like that go. He was ready...

Peter entered the kitchen in his t-shirt and shorts - what he normally slept in. Only his mother seemed about, awake, and it was already 9.30am. Both were making breakfast rather awkwardly, trying to avoid saying anything which might give anything away. It was as they sat down with cereal and coffee that Barbara has worked out what she was going to say. She spoke into the awkward silence.

"Peter," she paused. "Peter - what were you and Jenny really doing upstairs last night."

Peter stalled, although he knew that his mother knew. He spoke as nonchalantly as he could manage. "You know mum, looking at pictures of former holidays we've had."

Barbara looked stern. "Peter. I am not stupid. I could hear. I could hear that you and Jenny were having sex. I'm sure you were. Were you?"

Peter paused. "I'd rather not say" he said quietly.

Barbara had clearly rehearsed her speech. "Peter. I know you were having sex, and it was wrong. You should not be having sex with friends like this. She is a married woman. Her husband is staying with us. I know you are a good looking man, and a lot of women will find you attractive, but you must not let yourself be carried away. Yesterday was wrong."

Peter allowed a pause, then smile gently. "Yes, mum, but..." Peter paused. "Was it worse me fucking Jenny than it was Uncle Tony fucking you?"

Barbara was thrown. How did he know? What did he know? Should she deny it. "Peter, what do you mean. I have never, um, had , um sex, with Tony."

Peter smiled at her obvious discomfort. "Mum. Don't deny it. I have pictures and video of you two fucking. And I remember you screaming for it harder, and screaming in orgasm, and telling Uncle Tony he was the best fuck you'd ever had. Then I remember you sucking his cock hard again. Should I tell dad? Was it true, what you said? About Tony being the best?"

Barbara had completely changed - now almost incoherent. How had he got a film? And pictures? Peter was giving her space to compose herself, then she started to talk. "Peter, please, let me tell you. Yes, Tony was the best ever. I felt like a woman when he finished. Your father and I have made love over the years. We have two of the most delightful children ever. Or so I thought until today. But he always preferred men. And boys. I've seen the way he looks at Mark. I wonder if they are doing something? Please Peter, please don't tell anyone. Especially dad. Please."

There was a pause. "Mum, I won't tell dad. Yes I had sex with aunt Jennie. And she was hot. I've seen you have sex with Uncle Tony, and you were hot. Maybe I should make you and Aunt Jennie make love to each other. Do you fancy doing it with another woman?"

"Please, Peter, please let's stop everything right now." While Barbara was trying to stop things, it was clear to Peter that the thought of being with another woman has tweaked her in some way.

"Tell you what mum. Later today I will make sure you get time alone with Uncle Tony. But sometime soon I'm going to make you and Aunt Jenny do it together. Imagine it mum? You with your mouth buried between her legs, licking her pussy, while she is doing the same to you. Think how many times you could make each other come..."

Barbara gave one last squirm. "Please Peter..."

Peter wasn't going to let up. "And once you and Aunt Jenny have finished I will fuck her again, and then I will fuck you..."

At that moment they both heard footsteps on the stairs. Both pulled themselves together. Both felt strange - Peter suddenly realising he had some power. Barbara having her mind opened to possibilities she had always managed to suppress to this time.

Everyone had appeared by lunchtime, and forced a sense of relaxation, as they ate their salad. Somehow, the balance seemed to have changed. Peter seemed most in control. It was Peter who organised the afternoon. "Mum, why don't you and uncle Tony stay here and cook tea - you know how much you like cooking. Dad, why don't you take Mark and Kelly down to that sports shop - Mark was saying he needed to get some new trainers, and Kelly has that holiday money from Grandad - I bet she can't wait to spend it. And me and Aunt Jenny - we'll nick back to your house - Aunt Jenny said she has forgotten to bring Kelly's present. It'll only take us an hour or so."

No-one could think of any reason not to go along with Peter's plans. For some it seemed exciting. Most were a bit apprehensive, but happy to go along.

It was only later in the day that Peter could reflect how good the afternoon was. He had taken Aunt Jenny to their house, and given her a really hard good fucking, including fucking her in the ass - she said she had never done it or wanted to do it, but Peter had given her no choice. Truth was - it hadn't really felt great for her, but she had adored being taken and used and owned by Peter who seemed to be able to drive her wild with lust. Later also Peter looked at the video from the cameras he had hidden in the burglar alarm censors. He smiled as it seemed Uncle Tony had fucked his mother as hard as he, Peter had fucked Tony's wife. And he was impressed by the language his mother had used, begging for cock, begging to be fucked, begging to be used. Peter did reflect - it was a "good" weekend, and he was in control, and he wondered how far he could take things by the end of the day.

Tony and Barbara had prepared a really good meal. Everyone ate, and laughed, and drank a little, although now there seemed to be all sorts of undercurrents that no-one would speak about. It was about 8.30 when Peter suddenly declared "We three youngsters have enough of you adults for the evening - we're going to the snug to watch a film. We don't want to be disturbed by you oldies!"

Peter led Kelly and Mark to the basement, had set up a Disney film, and arranged the three of them on a couch - Mark in the middle, Peter and Kelly on either side.

"So Mark," Peter whispered to him, but loud enough for Kelly to hear, "You sent Kelly a picture of your cock and told her you were going to put it in her. You thought you were going to fuck her this weekend, didn't you?"

There was silence - apart from a character singing about the "bear necessities" on the film. Mark was stunned. He couldn't put together how he would make it happen, but it wasn't going to be like this. Peter wasn't going to know. Or be part of it. Peter was in control, somehow. "Looked like you had a cute cock - wonder if it feels as nice?" Before Mark could respond, Peter had placed his hand on Mark's cock, over his shorts. He felt around, held it, squeezed it, rubbed it, until Mark realised that in seconds Peter had made him hard. It was even worse having Kelly right next to him watching him. It was even worse, and better, as Peter slipped his hand under the waistband of Mark's shorts, inside his boxers, and grasped Mark's cock and squeezed it gently.

"Do you think we should remove Mark's shorts and boxers so we can both see his cock?" Peter had spoken to Kelly, as if totally ignoring Mark. Peter was enjoying playing with Mark. Kelly too was embarrassed, but fascinated by what Peter and Mark were doing. Peter turned back to Mark and spoke to him. "Mark, lift your ass off the bed for a moment so Kelly can removed your shorts and boxers." Involuntarily Mark did lift himself, and Peter spoke softly to Kelly. "Go on, remove them, lets get his cock toy out so we can play with it." Slowly Kelly did move, shocked at what she was doing, removing all Mark's clothes below his waist.

"Look at that for a pretty cock," Peter whispered, as he released it for a moment. Mark's cock was stiff, hard, 5 inches, and twitching with arousal. "Tell you what, Kelly," Peter continued. "Why don't you give his balls a nice squeeze, and massage." Kelly looked shocked, but then did as Peter suggested, grasping Mark's balls and working them at first tentatively, but with growing confidence in her hand. Mark moaned at the treatment. It felt so good.

"Let's see what else we can do for this naughty boy. Very naughty boy. Sending you pictures of his cock. And you know the naughtiest of all? Have a look at this picture. He likes to suck cocks." Suddenly Mark was very aware. How did Peter know that? What was the picture he had reached for and held in his hand? Peter held it up for him - a still from the cam watching Mark suck Tony's cock, although no-one could make out who the other man was from the picture. It was obvious that the cock was spurting in Peter's mouth. Peter smiled. "Don't worry, Mark, I won't tell anyone whose cock you were sucking." Mark was mortified - he had been found out. How? Why was he so turned on by his shame? Why did it feel so good when Peter held his cock, looped his fingers around it and began to wank him off? Mark was moaning. In seconds his body was shuddering as he spurted his cum up the front of his shirt, before it ran down his cock and all over Peter's hand. Peter kept milking him until there was no more cum to be had.

"You little bitch," Peter whispered to Mark, then released Mark's cock, and rubbed his hand over Mark's face and into Mark's hair, so the cum on his hand was smeared all over Mark's mouth, with strands on his hair. Peter whispered a bit louder so he was sure Kelly could hear: "And now you are going to see a real man fuck Kelly for the first time, see a decent cock pop her cherry..."

At last Kelly found her voice. "Please, Peter..." But Kelly didn't know what she was saying please to. She hadn't wanted Mark to be the first. But not sure this was the right moment. And letting Mark watch. And she had been so turned on by what Peter had done to Mark. And she desperately wanted to be a grown-up woman. And Peter's cock was fantastic. And he was a real man. And then she had decided - she would let Peter choose. He had been so masterful to Mark, she would submit to him.

While Kelly was thinking, and churning things through her mind, Peter had got off the bed, walked around to her side, and stripped in front of her and Mark. He had reached under her summer skirt and removed her panties, and she had let him. In seconds he was lying on her, and she could feel his cock resting against her pussy, moving gently, very gently along her slit, flicking her clit with the tip. Peter was kissing her. Peter had thrust his tongue into her mouth. Peter was squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples. His cock was still sliding - more easily because Kelly knew she was getting very wet.

Peter broke the kiss for a moment and whispered to Kelly "Tell me when you are ready." He continued to squeeze her tits, making the nipples hard, lightning bolts shooting to her pussy. He stared into her eyes, knowing that she would submit to him in moments. They were both oblivious to Mark who was watching intently, lying next to them on the couch.

"Please," Kelly whispered softly.

Peter waited. "Please what, babe?" he whispered back to her.

"Please fuck me. Please, I want your cock in me, sliding in me."

Peter moved his body, then thrust hard and deep into Kelly, fully thrusting his cock deep inside of her, breaking through the barrier as he did so.

Kelly cried out with the pain, but her heart was pleased - she was a woman. She loved the feel of the cock deep in her, and as Peter lay on her unmoving, the pain subsided and it just felt good, and felt even better when Peter slid his cock out and back into to her. And even better as he did it a second time. And built even better as he build a steady rhythm thrusting his cock in and out of her, with Kelly beginning to rise up to meet Peter's thrusts.

Suddenly Peter stopped, with his cock deep inside Kelly. He looked deep into Kelly's eyes. "Tell Mark what it feels like to have a good hard cock in your cunt." Kelly gasped. She suddenly remembered Mark was there. She couldn't do it. But Peter was insistent. "Go on, tell Mark what it feels like to be fucked, tell him how your cunt feels."

Kelly was bemused - being ordered to tell Mark made it all feel even hotter. And she wanted to humiliate him because he had been so coarse to her, but also because she had realised - Mark wanted to be humiliated. "It feels fantastic, Mark. It's all tingly, and hot, and wet."

Peter spoke to her again. "Tell him more, use the right words, babe."

Kelly knew what Peter meant - he wanted her to say all those wrong and naughty words out loud. She could do it. "Mark, my cunt feels amazing, on fire, as Peter is fucking me with his hard hot cock. I want him to empty his balls into me, shoot his spunk into me..." As she said the words, Peter began to slide his cock in and out, pounding Kelly's cunt, fucking harder and harder. In seconds Kelly felt her body begin to lose control, her first orgasm on a cock, her body shuddering, Kelly moaning out loud, with Peter grunting and thrusting as hard and deep into her as he could. Suddenly they were both wrything in orgasm, Peter pumping cum after cum into the hottest fuck he could ever remember, Kelly squirming, not believing anything could be this amazing.

It seemed like ages, but after moments they both came down from their highs, Peter's cock shrinking and popping out of Kelly.

They were lucky there was a shower room in the basement, and all three of them washed, and put their clothes on, all three glowing. Perhaps half an hour later they went back upstairs to the parents, with all of them sharing a bottle of wine and chatting more.

Peter was quiet - he now realised he had control of most of the people there. His mother knew Peter could cause her trouble. Aunt Jennie he had taken. Kelly was his, now he had taken her virginity. Mark seemed to crave to submit, and be humiliated, and Peter had done that to him, and he had loved it. It was just the two fathers. But Peter had a plan.

They were all about to go to bed. Talking about needing to sleep. Peter spoke to Mark, quietly, when everyone else was busy: "Mark you go to my parents' bedroom, where my dad will be in a few minutes" A few moments later he managed to catch a word with his mother. "Mum, you go to the guest bedroom where Uncle Tony is going to be sleeping." After a bit he had also spoken to Aunt Jenny and Kelly, to tell them all three would be sleeping in Peter's room. Half an hour later the house was in darkness. There hadn't seemed to be any fuss about the sleeping arrangements, just a conspiracy of silence, a tacit sense that they would do it.

Sunday morning came, and people appeared for breakfast at different times, mainly individually to avoid the sense of different couples having slept with each other. Everyone seemed to have a smile on their face. Dave - Peter's Father was the first to appear, and put on the coffee machine. Dave smiled - it was the first time he had a young guy to spend time with, who would serve him, and had fucked him three times through the night, as well as sucking him off.

Minutes later Kelly appeared in the kitchen in her pyjamas - she had only just put them on! Peter had forbidden her and Aunt Jenny who had shared the bed together to wear anything. Peter had seemed to be an animal. He had fucked her twice more, with Auntie Jenny holding her hand. And he had fucked Aunt Jenny twice. It had been strange - being fucked while there was someone else in the bed. And even stranger being in the bed while someone else was fucked. Kelly hadn't resented it - Aunt Jenny was sweet, and somehow they had developed a bond, an affection for each other for both being Peter's sexual plaything.

Next to appear was Barbara - Peter's mother, glowing. She felt she had slept very little as she and Tony seemed to have been screwing all night. Barbara smiled - she had never been sore before for such prolonged fucking. This morning - the first time she had been sore from "too much cock!" She smiled - there was never "too much cock" when she was with Tony! Tony appeared soon after, yawning. He hadn't had much sleep and his balls ached - Barbara had been an animal all night. They just seemed to fuck over and over!

Mark appeared, took a coffee and sat down gingerly. He had adored being taken and owned and abused by Dave, but it had left him sore...

All of them sat around the table drinking coffee and eating their choice of breakfast. There was an awkward silence as no-one could talk about the night. No-one had any complaint, but everyone was too embarrassed in front of the others to speak.

Peter was the last to appear, looking cheerful, and smiling. He had been pondering his weekend. He had imagined all sorts of things over the year. But he thought he had orchestrated a weekend that was far more perverted than he could ever dream. And still there were things he hadn't managed to organise - he still wanted to see his mum and Aunt Jenny make out. And thought he would take his mother as well. That would have to wait. But it was Peter who had the last word. "Why do we have to wait for birthdays, and parties to get together. Why don't we come over to your place next week, Uncle Dave and Aunt Jenny..."

Lion24655
Lion24655
565 Followers