Peter's Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Ex-model fucks hubby's best friend.
1.3k words
3.76
91.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and I have been married for 20 years and even now we still make love nearly every night. We've kept our sex life interesting by spicing it up with new ideas. This includes acting out fantasies and a particular favourite of mine has been for Sue to make love to another man. One particular man that crops up regularly is a guy called Peter. We used to be partners in a small business until he went his own way and became quite a successful business man.

The following story is what happened when that fantasy turned to reality.

We had spent the day at the races with a group of our friends, including Peter and his wife Nikki. Afterwards we all decided to go for a Chinese meal and Sue ended up sitting next to Peter. Nothing untoward happened as far as I was aware, although I did notice that they did seem to be a little restless.

Later that night in bed I asked what had been going on.

"You and Peter seemed a little agitated tonight."

Sue laughed. "Oh you noticed."

"What were you up to?"

"Oh nothing. Peter just had his hand on my thigh."

"Cheeky bastard! He was chancing his arm. You might have slapped his face."

"Well, I did kind of encourage him."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when he put his hand on my leg, I parted my legs for him."

"Oh." My pulse began to race as I imagined Peter's hand between my wife's legs.

"And I put my hand on his lap." She added.

"Where on his lap?"

"On his cock!"

"You had your hand on his cock!" I said, in disbelief.

"And he had his finger in me."

"Fucking hell! You horny slut!" I said climbing between her legs. Sliding my cock into her I noticed how wet she was. I liked it. I liked the thought that my friend had been fingering my wife.

"Was his cock very big?" I asked. I'd seen it when we were showering at the sports club, but it wasn't hard then.

"Yes, . . . very big."

I began thrust into her, imaging his cock doing what mine was.

Sue was really getting off on telling me this and her hips bucked against me as I thrust into her. It wasn't long before we were both close to cuming.

"If you'd had the chance, would you have let him fuck you?"

"Yes! I want his cock! I want Peter to fuck me good!"

That was too much for me and I felt my spunk rush from my cock into Sue's wet cunt.

"Ohh. Yessss! Fill me Peter, . . . fill me with spunk!" Sue groaned.

I found the whole thing a tremendous turn on. I knew then that I wanted her to fuck him. For the next week we fucked whilst talking about Peter and how she might let him fuck her. I even encouraged her to do it! Sure I was worried that I might loose her to a bigger cock, but at the same time I was sure she loved me and that it was just an 'itch' that she needed scratching.

A week or so later Sue phoned me at the office to say that Peter was in the area visiting his mother and that he wanted to drop by. I told her it was ok, but I wouldn't be home till late. I had a hard time for the rest of the day imagining what might happen. Then reality kicked in and I realised it would be difficult with the kids around. I still had to have a wank though, to calm me down.

That night when I got home Sue said nothing about what had happened. When I asked she said she would tell me later.

After we had the kids put to bed, we snuggled up on the couch and I asked her again about Peter. She told me that he had phoned and asked if it was ok to drop by. What with the kids and everything, there was little time to get herself smartened up. She did, however, find time to put on a skirt and stockings. She obviously expected something to happen. It made me feel really horny that she had taken the time to wear something 'special' for him. She doesn't normally wear stockings unless we are going out.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"Well, I got a video for the boys and settled them down to watch it. When I was sure they were settled with drinks and everything I told them that I had to show Uncle Peter something upstairs."

"Oh yes. I like this!" I told her.

"Peter seemed a little uncomfortable with the kids around but I told him that the video would keep them occupied for hours."

"And then?"

"I took him upstairs to the guest room."

"To the guest room?"

"Well, it didn't seem right to take him into our bedroom."

I felt really turned on by the fact that she had taken the lead. "So what happened then?" I asked as my hand slid up her thigh.

"We went into the guest room and I shut the door behind us. He took me in his arms and he kissed me. I knew we hadn't got long so I put my hand on his cock. Things happened pretty quickly then and before I knew it he had his trousers round his ankles and I was sucking his cock."

"Fucking hell Sue!"

"Well I wanted him. There wasn't time to mess about. I sucked him for a while and he pushed me over to the bed. The next thing I knew I was flat out on the bed and his cock was pressed against my panties. . . . are you ok with this?"

"Yeh. Carry on!" I urged.

"Well I just wanted him in me, so I pulled my panties aside and my fanny was so wet it went! Straight in – he didn’t have to wet the end like you sometimes do"

That seemed to me to imply she was wetter for Peter than for me but I tried another test question despite feeling slightly uncomfortable.

‘Mind you you had been waiting for his cock for a long time’

‘mmmmm – true’

‘ I think he’d waited a long time for it too because he didn’t last very long .. he just fucked me hard and fast and there was a lot of spunk..

"He came then’

"O Yeh. He fucked me like a stallion. I thought the kids were bound to hear us but I didn't care. I wanted his cum in me. I’ve never seen as much spunk . . . . I’m afraid I've not saved it for you!"

‘How did you see how much spunk there was?’

I said feeling that this comment again compared me in a bad light

‘when I walked to the bathroom it just pored out every where ‘

‘Where was Peter at this stage?

‘Oh he was just about to come into the bathroom – maybe to fuck me again!

When one of the kids came up and he said’

‘I forgot Uncle Peter doesn’t go into the bathroom with Mummy does he?

‘Then he went downstairs’

Later in bed we fucked again as she described more of what he had done to her.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said. "I want him to fuck me again. I want him to take me away somewhere and do what ever he wants with me."

"Anything?"

"Anything. I'd do anything he wanted. . . . . and I want to give him something."

"Like what?"

"I want give him my pussy. I want him to be the only one to fuck me."

That hit me like a thunder bolt. How would I live without being able to fuck my own wife, while another man used her for his own pleasure.

I wasn't sure. But I still find it so erotic . . . I might just let her do it.