Pete's Cuckold Fantasy

Story Info
A husband's fantasy is made real by his reluctant wife.
3.8k words
3.83
142.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do not take this too seriously! Very little sex is described.

There are many cuckold stories on websites, you know that. There is someone, somewhere, attracted by the title of one right now.

During the five years of his married life Pete Dunton had located an erotic story site that he liked. He had been reading cuckold stories regularly for months. He enjoyed the twists and turns as the participants negotiate with each other either to carry on willingly or unwillingly. For him it was a fantasy world filled with unbelievable characters. He was fascinated and became hooked. That said, he would never want to allow his wife to try another man. He certainly had no desire to watch her fucking another.

Claire, his wife, had found out about him reading these cuckold stories. She had logged on to their PC and found he had left the page open. Pete had managed to keep it secret so far. She did not hesitate when he came home from work. He had no time for a shower or change of clothes. In fact he barely had time to close the door before she was at him.

"What are you doing looking at this stuff? Don't you get enough?" She pointed to the open page. "I don't know why you need this. Stop looking at it. Are you some sort of pervert who likes to watch others having sex?"

"Hell no. It's only fantasy, for fun, not real. I'm not a pervert. I don't watch. I only read stories. I like the way they develop, that's all." Pete pleaded.

"Well just stop reading them. I'll keep you occupied in bed all you need." She was calming down. "It's a good job we haven't got kids yet. I hate to think of having children and maybe not knowing who the father was." Claire became quiet and watched at Pete. She was thinking out a plan.

Next day was Valentine's Day, after a romantic candle lit dinner they sat together on the sofa in their living room. Claire moved up next to Pete and kissed him. She spoke softly as if trying to extract a confidence. "Pete, do you really like those stories? Would you like to be a cuckold? Or would you prefer to do the cuckolding?"

"Yes I like reading them. Just reading them. And no, I don't want to do it. I told you it's only fantasy."

Claire persisted however, "Well I looked at site. You sure you don't like idea for yourself? Would you like to see me fuck with a stranger? You could sit quietly and watch. I'll take a big black stud and you can wank yourself off."

"OK, I admit I have thought about in the past but now, no way! I'm perfectly happy as we are."

"Yes but why did you read them then?"

"Oh, I don't know. The situations give me a buzz, not a turn on, that's not it. But it's the sensation. It is a private fantasy. No one else knows." Pete tried to explain.

"Well I know." Claire stated what was obvious. "Would you like me to do it for you? Some men like it, don't they. "

"No, no." Pete again emphasized his rebuff, "but yes, I agree it turns some men on."

"Are you sure it wouldn't turn you on? Wouldn't it give you a thrill to see me doing it?" Claire teased.

"I have to admit now maybe it would."

With that Claire stopped talking and they sat silently for a few minutes before going to bed.

One evening a few weeks later Claire and Pete stopped for a drink in a bar. Claire pointed out a man and told Pete to look at him. She told Pete she could have him. She would do it with him. Pete was appalled and told her she had better not. Her response was that maybe she would. Pete dared her to make an approach. She chickened out by agreeing that he was right and she would not dare ask him. Pete threw it back at her by saying he knew she would not ask him.

At the end of the following week Claire dragged Pete to the computer. "There," she said, "look here at these websites. I have found a suitable web page." Pete looked at it. She knew it was one he had looked at earlier. "There you see I knew you wanted to try it."

"Come on, Claire," he teased her, "even if I did want to try you wouldn't."

"So, Mr Cockypants, I'll go ahead and arrange a date for us at a hotel."

"You wouldn't go even if you did."

"You dare try and to stop me." Claire paused and looked at Pete before going on.

"Well you must buy what I need for a date, sexy clothes and toys, lubricated condoms and flavoured ones for oral, lube and mouthwash. I'll go with you to shops to make sure you buy the right things."

"Tell me what you want lube and mouthwash for. You wouldn't know what to do with that stuff." Pete scoffed.

"Don't you be so sure, matey. I have already got a man lined up, so there." Claire asserted.

Pete was surprised, astounded. She actually was intending to go ahead. He had got to think of a way to put a halt to this before it went too far. "How have you done that," he gasped.

"Internet chat room, I'm not giving away which one. They have great guys on it though." She giggled at his pained expression.

"Pete this is what I want you to do. You must deliver me to the hotel, all dressed up but you can't stay. You can't watch me meet my stud. But you absolutely must come in to us within one hour. Have you got that?" She laid down the rules. "You'll be paid on the last week of this month, so we'll have money in the bank. I'll set up our date for the first of next month."

Two weeks after that and after much misgiving Pete was mentally prepared. This had been his private fantasy but Claire had picked it up and run with it. The shopping expeditions had been painful for him but he knew what was coming would be worse. Now it was his nightmare. Not just in private, it could be very public if he did not do what she wanted. In the morning Claire had called out to him, "Come on Pete, you know what day it is today? Tonight's the night we do it."

That evening he waited in their living room at home while she got ready. Claire had stripped off in front of him to titillate him. She refused to let him touch her. He was only allowed to look at her lithe and naked body before she disappeared into the bathroom. She showered and shaved her pubic hair then applied oil and lotion to give herself a glistening radiance. She called to Pete and showed what she had done. She had never completely shaved for him and the whole effect excited him. Next she put on new sexy black lace underwear. She had never worn anything like that for years and this was new, bought for this occasion. She added heavy make up with bright red lipstick. Claire completed her preparations by getting out two very short skirts and low cut blouses for Pete to see.

"Which do you like best?" She asked as he stood amazed at her coolness. "You choose. Come on Pete. Join in the fun for me." Claire pushed him. "And which shoes, black or red?" She had dressed up like a slut. He hated to admit it but he thought she looked completely fuckable.

Claire had taken charge of the arrangements. Pete felt anger churning in his stomach as she flaunted her scantily clad body to taunt him.

"No touching from now on. All this is to make your fantasy come to life. Don't mess it up."

She spun around shook her bum for him to see the effect. Indeed he could see the tops of her stockings when the hem of her very short skirt flew out. Almost as bad for Pete, was that her gyrations had opened up the front of her blouse as she bent forward. Not only could the black border of her bra be seen but he had definitely seen the pink of her areolas peeping over the lacy edge.

"Please Claire, for the last time. Please don't go out like that. I admit I was wrong so let's not do this?" Pete pleaded with her now.

"No. You sound like a whiny little boy. You know I can't just not do this now. It's too late. This is for your own good because you wanted it. You'll like this."

"Not a lot," he thought. Pete was now feeling that it was not at all good for him. He did not want it to happen and was sure he would not like it. "Don't be stupid Claire. It doesn't matter, stay home."

"I've already said no to that. Besides it all set up for you to enjoy. Oh yes, bring your camera as well."

Pete was defeated. She even wanted pictures. She was determined and would not stop. Shortly after 6pm Clair pulled on a coat over her revealing clothing and they set out. Pete had been told by Claire that she wanted to make it an evening for them both to remember. However first they stopped at the Multiplex. Claire demanded to see a film being shown. Pete was not interested; he could not remember the title. He noted that it was about a couple losing contact and rediscovering their love but he did not care really. Claire made grumbling noises whenever the male character upset his lover and cheered up when she got her own back. Pete stayed silent and tried to slip a hand inside her blouse. Claire immediately pushed him off and reminded him of the 'no touching' rule.

As they were leaving she told Pete she wanted to eat. Claire knew of a pub that did bar meals until late and stayed open until 1am. She led Pete into the darkened eating area and told him to get her something she would like as a surprise. He picked up a menu and went to the bar to order. There were a few people in but it was not crowded. Pete got their drinks and ordered food. He thought a couple of women sitting at a side table were eyeing him up but took no notice. When he carried the drinks to their table Claire was talking on her phone.

"Just checking everything's OK," she said to Pete. Pete felt sickened. He tried again to give her a cuddle and persuade her to stop this game, but she still would not. This was getting worse by the minute.

Shortly after 10pm Clair told Pete to take her to the hotel. Claire had already booked a room but Pete had to check in and pay. While he stood at the desk she walked into bar. She returned to the foyer and grabbed her husband.

"The man is in bar." She half whispered to him. Pete could sense excitement in her voice.

He picked up her bag and took her and her things to the bedroom. She then told him he had to leave hotel because otherwise her man may meet him before time. This was not what Pete had agreed to. He pointed out that neither man knew each other but Claire insisted.

"You would know who he was if you saw him and I know that you would make a scene. So you must stand outside so that you can't be naughty." Pete felt like a disobedient school boy. "You have to go because I am only going to phone him when you are gone."

Pete guessed this may be the end of their marriage but complied. He made one last appeal to her "Look Claire, call this whole thing off now."

"No, you know it's really what you wanted. It's your fantasy come true. I'm doing this for you. But I need a few minutes to, shall we say, 'get to know' him. You know what that means and I don't want you here. After we are comfortable with each other I will phone you and tell him to come to room. Then you can watch the main event. How's that? Now trot off back to the pub and wait there."

Pete was far from pleased. He contemplated going home and packing his bags. Leave her to it and go. Would she enjoy that? He did not think so but serve her right.

He left the room and went to the ground floor. There he looked around in bar but did not make out who man was. Although it was a quiet mid-week evening there was nobody obvious. He wondered if she was pulling his leg. "Shit," he said to himself and went back to the pub they had been at earlier.

A group of guys were standing at the bar. They were drinking and talking about girls they had over the last few weeks. Pete started to feel more uncomfortable. They were comparing what they had done to whom and how often. It became worse when the conversation turned to a friend who had dumped a cheating wife not long ago. Pete listened to how this guy had known what she did and ignored it for weeks. Just like him in fact. He felt sick in his stomach listening to them. He thought about what his wife was doing at that moment with her lover. His thoughts are interrupted by three young women who burst in through the door. He looked at the pretty, laughing group and thought back again to how Claire used to be. They shouted to the guys, who bought them drinks. The girls kissed all the guys who hugged them in return. It was obvious these were the girls the guys had been talking about earlier and sex was on the cards again tonight.

His pain at the very thought of attractive women having sex with these men, even thought he did not know them, reactivated the vision of his wife in bed with her lover. He slumped down into his chair and sipped at his beer. He was alone and lost in his humiliation. His anger began to rise. He would have another beer then go to the bedroom and drag them apart. He would not let them beat him.

Without warning a girl hurried up and quickly sat beside him, she was one of those he had seen when he came in with Claire.

"Talk to me," she said abruptly. "That guy I went out with was getting on my tits. Talk to me so he won't speak to me."

Pete was surprised at the sudden interruption to his thoughts. "Why? Weren't you with him when we were in earlier?

"Yes, I saw you. That's why I came back here. Let me sit with you. I don't want him round me just now."

"Do you want a drink?"

"Yes please. A Martini and lemon." Pete got it and another beer for himself.

"You're Pete Dunton, aren't you? I recognise you. Where's Claire?

This upset Pete. Now he had to think about his wife again. He had been trying to drink away all thoughts of her. Now she was present again in his head.

"She had to go and see someone. I dropped her off. She'll be phoning for a lift home sometime." Pete did not notice it himself, but the girl heard disappointment in his voice.

The pub door opened and the 'boyfriend' looked in. He walked up to Pete and the girl. "So you've soon got picked up. Fuck you. Find your own way home. And you can fuck her if you want." The man swayed about and pointed at Pete. Pete braced himself but tried stay calm. The man turned and lurched out through the door, leaving him with the girl.

"Look Pete," she said to him, "look, take me home will you? I don't want to go out alone if he's out there." She seemed a little more drunk than she had been only a minute ago. "Stop with me. You've got your car, take me home. You can stop the night if you want."

This had put Pete into a dilemma. Here was an apparently frightened young woman who wanted him to spend the night with her. He thought of his cheating wife and her new man fucking away and expecting him to run around for them. Being humiliated while he watched them perform on the bed and he stood by. Yet now he had the opportunity to get even. He looked at his watch, 11:30 and Claire had still not phoned. Bugger them, he decided he would take this girl home and fuck her.

"OK then, finish your drink and we'll go," he told her. She grabbed him and kissed him with passion.

"Thank you. It'll be all right. Dan won't be hanging about outside if I know him. He'll be gone by now. Just let me go to the loo and then we can go." She wriggled her bum and glanced back over her shoulder at him as she went to the door.

Pete at not considered that the guy might be waiting for them. He had seemed a bit drunk. What if he was ready for a fight? And this girl, he did not know her name but she knew him. How was that? He ought at least to know her name if he was going to fuck her. It would only be polite.

Before she came back his phone rang. Claire was on the line to him.

"Come over now Pete. Keron, is recovering and ready to meet you. He's from Trinidad and he's lovely. He's ever so big." Claire giggled. "Look, I know Keron much better now and he is truly amazing when he is in action. Oh and it's true about black men, at least with Keron! You must come back straight away and we will be waiting to continue. We both want you here before we go any further." She giggled again and ended the call.

The girl reappeared beside him. Pete put his glass down. "I'm sorry I can't take you home. I need to go and get my wife right now." Pete had made the decision and was acting before Claire went too far. "But we can walk over to the hotel down the road. There will be a taxi there. I'll pay for one for you."

"Uh, don't put yourself out," she spat back. "I'll phone Dan, he'll be settled down by now. He knows what to do with a woman even if you don't seem to."

Pete was shocked at her sudden change. She was sober and aggressive. He left the pub and strode purposefully back to the hotel. What had the she said? 'You don't know what to do with a woman.' He was now especially determined to stop Claire or tell her she was dumped.

He went up to the bedroom and tapped on the door. Claire opened it and peeped round at him. The room was scented and the lights dimmed.

"Come on then." She beckoned him in. "I'm ready for a real fucking now. Get yourself stripped off Pete Dunton."

Pete looked around, but he could not see anyone else there. "Where is he?"

"Never mind that. There's no one else in here at the moment. You'll find out soon enough who my lover is. Hurry up and get your kit off." Claire fairly ripped Pete's clothes off him and slapped his arse to hurry him along.

"It's your fantasy we're playing out here and now. You do what I tell you tonight." She pushed him back onto the bed so that she could jump on top of him. Claire straddled her husband and holding him down pulled her night dress over her head.

"Just a minute," Pete wanted to protest but Claire stopped him.

"You stupid bugger, it's only you I've been waiting for." He looked at the naked body stretching above him. She was fragrantly perfumed, fresh and sweet. He slowly lifted a hand and let his fingers gently caress her pussy. It felt tight and moist. She had certainly not been fucked this evening, yet.

"Well, aren't you going to do it, even now?" She whispered softly and seductively. "I've been here watching boring telly for an hour and a half waiting for you to give me your best."

Pete was stiff and erect by now. Clair manoeuvred herself above him and lowered her pussy onto his waiting cock. Slow, carefully and teasingly she sank down the length of his shaft. She rocked her hips forward and backwards while resting her hands on his shoulders. Pete could not escape, not that he wanted to. He thrust his hips up to meet her and they moaned and sighed together as the explosion of pleasure overtook them. Claire collapsed to Pete's side and they lay still for a few minutes. Now it was Pete's turn. He rolled Claire onto her back and repeated the performance with him on top. After that they sank into the bed and cuddled together into slumber.

At dawn the sunshine broke in through the window. They gradually roused up. Pete turned to Claire and saw her eyes open looking into his.

"There was no 'big black Keron' was there?"

"Course not. Got ya goin', din't it?" She laughed back.

"I nearly didn't come back to you. I got picked up by a girl in the pub." Pete wanted to sound easy with what had happened.

"Oh yes, you met Anne. She phoned me to say she had warmed you up."

"What?" He was astonished, "you knew."

Oh Pete. You're still a daft pillock aren't you? I set her up for you. You didn't recognise her when we first went in for supper did you? I gave her the nod so she would get the right man. They all waited outside this hotel and followed you when you went back. I always knew where you were, Anne kept in touch. She phoned me from the toilet before you left."

"Claire, you did a great job. You're a teasing little monkey. But it's Tuesday, I've got to go to work. Let me get up."

"I phoned in for you last week. I told them it was a surprise day for you and you would need today off. To fulfil a fantasy." Claire hesitated, "You know what date it is today? First of April, All Fool's Day."

12