Pete's Road House

Story Info
Young wife discovers her sensual nature.
8k words
4.05
105.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
461 Followers

For Alisa

* * * * *

"I look marvelous!" Alisa proclaimed to herself as she let the fluffy towel slip away from her trim little body and looked herself over in the large mirror. Her long brunette hair was now perfectly twisted up and pinned back, held in place by a lovely old set of hairpins her grandmother had given her long ago. Her dark blue eyes were beautifully accented by the makeup that she had spent a half-hour applying; her wide smile was crisply outlined with a soft rose color. She puckered up her full lips as if giving a kiss and laughed to herself. She let her hands drift over her freshly scented body and loved the way her skin felt right after a long hot shower and a light dusting of powder. Her breasts were firm to the touch, her dark nipples stiffened easily and pointed upward. Easing down over the gentle curve of her belly, her hand wanted to spend more time near her well-trimmed pussy than she could really allow.

Alisa looked over the clothes she had laid out on the satin comforter and began to dress. She slipped on a pair of sheer nude silk stockings and took her time smoothing them out on her shapely legs. Clipping together a lacy white garter belt, she adjusted the snaps to hold them in place. Stepping into her tiny white silk panties, she pulled them up her lovely legs and straightened and smoothed them out, loving the silky feel on her skin and pussy. She carefully eased her feet into a nice pair of heels, short enough to manage a few dances, but tall enough to make her great pair of legs look even greater. Turning around she approved of how the cheeks of her butt looked framed by the tiny strips of white silk and lace. She hooked up and adjusted a white satiny strapless bra, carefully setting each breast comfortably into place. Holding up her long white silk dress, she noticed the slit up the side and plunging neckline. She slipped into it relishing the luxurious feel of the silk on her fine skin.

She struck a couple of poses, perhaps like those she would on a dance floor and noticed that her bra would play peekaboo, something that simply would not do. She wanted this to be a special night out with her husband and wanted to look perfect for him. She lowered the dress and removed her bra. Her breasts revealed the excitement she felt inside as she rearranged her dress. Her dark nipples protruded into the white silk and gave her an even more exotic look. Sure, it might get chilly tonight and she might miss the warmth of the bra, but it would be worth it. Picking up the long string of pearls, she looped them around her slim neck twice and neatly adjusted them so that they accented her cleavage exposed by the plunging neckline. She posed again, turning one way then the other, then leaned onto the dresser and pursed her lips up as if to kiss the mirror. Perfect, she thought. I look absolutely perfect!

She grabbed her wrap, a white fur stole and slowly made her way to the top of the stairs. Her tall, handsome husband, Phillip, waited for her at the foot, his dark eyes looking up anxiously. She nearly melted when she saw the look on his face as he watched her step slowly down the stairs. His mouth fell open as he looked her up and down and his arms opened wide to embrace her when she reached him.

"You look beautiful, darling," he said giving her a polite kiss. He held her as if he was afraid he would mess her up. They both knew there would be time enough for that at the end of the evening.

"I am so proud to be taking you out tonight, Alisa Elena Nastashavich," he said. He always liked to call her by her full maiden name. "I must be the luckiest man alive!"

"Are we ready to leave?" she asked pulling her wrap up around her shoulders.

"All set," he replied. "We've got a long drive and we don't want to be late. This is an important party. Several big movers and shakers will be there and I want to be sure to make the right impression."

There was no doubt in her mind what sort of impression they would make tonight. Phillip had the BMW waiting outside for them and held the door open for her to slip inside. He was such a loving husband, always looking out for her ever since they had met a few years back. In fact, he was really the first man she had met after coming to America with her mother and sister. They were poor Russian immigrants, but they knew this new country would let their dreams come true.

"Did I say you look beautiful?" he asked as they motored out through the early fall evening.

"Yes," she replied. "You always know what to say."

She looked out the side window and watched as the suburbs turned into countryside.

"How far are we going?" she asked.

"Over to Hillsdale, not far, not even an hour's drive," he answered.

"That's so far, I don't know how I'll be able to last when it's time to get you home tonight," she said with an alluring smile.

"You'd better not say things like that or we'll never get to the party."

The unfamiliar rural countryside they were passing through grew darker and more mysterious. Alisa pulled her wrap about her shoulders. Phillip changed the radio to a smooth jazz station. She began to relax and imagined the party they would be attending. It was at the large estate of an important client of Phillip's. There would be cocktails, a late dinner, an orchestra, and lots of beautiful people. Not a bad setting for a poor Russian peasant girl's introduction to American society. She pictured dancing with Phillip and thought about what she might do to tease him on the way home. Suddenly, the car began to make a strange sound and they both felt it shudder and shake.

"What the hell?" Phillip called out.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't know," he replied. "The engine just seemed to lose power."

Finally with a loud spitting and grinding noise the engine stopped and Phillip managed to wrestle the BMW over to the side of the road.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"I'll call for service," he said, pulling out his cell phone. After several minutes of waiting, he finally was able to reach an operator. "We're on US12 somewhere past Saline and our car has died," he said anxiously.

With the car stopped, Alisa began to feel the chill of the evening, and pulled her wrap up around her shoulders.

"So when can we expect help?" Phillip shouted impatiently into his phone. "But we're in the middle of nowhere!"

Alisa reached over and placed her little hand on top of his. She looked around outside the car. There were some lights up ahead illuminating what appeared to be a sign for a restaurant.

"Well, we have an important appointment, so make it snappy, okay?"

He ended the call and sighed angrily.

"What are we going to do?" she asked timidly.

"They said to wait with the vehicle and they'll send someone out to help," he said, starting to calm down a bit. "She said it wouldn't be too long."

"I hope not, it's getting chilly in here," she said thinking that she should have brought a warmer coat.

"Well, this is what I deserve, not getting the Cadillac for my company car."

They waited several minutes and Alisa began to feel chilled. Phillip looked over at her and then up ahead at the light for the restaurant.

"You know, it looks like a little roadhouse up ahead," he noted. "Maybe we could check that out and warm up while we're waiting."

"If you want," she said demurely. "I am getting chilly."

They got out and locked the car. Phillip stuck a note on the windshield indicating where they'd be and they headed off toward the lights. Phillip gave a quick look behind and cursed under his breath. As they drew near, they could see the sign identified the place as Pete's Road House, Good Food and Strong Drink. A couple of cars and some pickup trucks were parked out front. It looked decent enough and reminded Alisa of an old inn back in her homeland. They stepped inside and took a quick look around. They were obviously overdressed, for this place was very rustic and casual. The room was dimly lit and Alisa felt as if she stood out like a beacon in her white silk dress.

There was a long bar straight ahead of the door with a number of older guys sitting around. There were a few small tables over to one side, and a few more to the other by a pool table. The bartender looked over and checked them out. Phillip led Alisa over to a table in the corner and they took their seat hesitatingly. One of the men at the bar let out a sharp wolf whistle that made Alisa pull her wrap tightly around her shoulders. When Phillip raised his hand toward the bartender, the man waved back.

"Come on up here, mister," he said in gruff but not unfriendly voice. "We don't have any table service."

While Phillip went up to order some drinks, Alisa looked around the place noticing the rustic, natural wood appearance. There was a warm fire crackling nearby that gave off a lovely pine scent and rosy glow. A couple of guys were shooting pool. The men at the bar had been watching sports on the TV but when she stepped over to warm up by the fireplace, they began sneaking looks at her. One of the men who had been playing pool stopped on his way back to the bar.

"Hello," he said in a pleasant, friendly voice. "I'm Billy. If you need anything, just let me know."

There were some chuckles from those at the bar when he strolled over to slip onto a stool. She nodded her head and smiled at him. He seemed nice and friendly, and gave her a very admiring look.

"Alisa," Phillip said as her returned to their table with a couple of drinks. He waved her back over to their table.

"It's warmer over here, honey," she said softly.

Phillip looked around and reluctantly came over with their drinks. As they took their new seats, Alisa noticed how the regulars at the bar were looking at her. The neckline of her dress felt as if it had plunged several inches lower and she began to feel almost naked in their eyes. She tried to cover herself with her arms, wishing she had worn something less revealing.

"So what brings you folks here tonight?" the bartender asked as he went over to start up the jukebox.

"Car trouble," Phillip responded. "I figured it'd be warmer waiting in here."

"Too bad about that," the man remarked moving back behind the bar. "Stay as long as you want. Don't mind those dirty old cusses up at the bar. This is a local drinking hole and we just don't get many city folks out here."

Phillip finished his drink very quickly and excused himself to the restroom.

"Don't be long, darling," she said.

He winked at her and moved off. Alisa sipped gingerly from her vodka and tonic. All of the men were looking over in her direction now, a couple were showing off their split-toothed grins. Billy slipped off his stool and sauntered over toward her.

"Would you like to dance, miss?" he asked very politely.

"No, thank you," she said modestly as he looked at her lovingly.

"No harm in asking, I suppose," he said with a nice smile. "But you looked so alone over here. I thought I'd try to keep you company."

"That's nice but my husband will be returning soon."

He nodded and returned to his stool.

"You gotta start polishing up your pickup lines, Billy," said one.

"That's what I was trying to down," he replied.

"Yeah, before she shot you down in flames," said another.

Phillip soon returned and wondered out loud about the auto service. "I wonder what's keeping them? Maybe I should check on it?"

"Well what sort of problem did you have?" the bartender called out.

"I don't know much about cars. It just stopped running," Phillip replied.

"Didn't run out of gas did you?" one of the men snickered.

"Well old Joe over here runs the United Service in town. Maybe he could take a look for you," said the bartender. "What do you say, Joe?"

"Hell, why not," said one of the older guys as he turned to face Phillip. "Where is it?"

"Just a ways down the road," Phillip said pointing toward where he thought it might be. He stood up and took a step toward the door. "Why don't you come, darling?" he said, offering his hand to Alisa.

"It's so cold out there," she replied with a shiver.

"She'll be okay, mister," the bartender says.

"Will you be okay?" Phillip asked her.

She nodded.

"I'll be right back," he said, leaning down to kiss her on the cheek.

When Phillip disappeared with old Joe, the bartender strolled over with a fresh drink to replace her empty glass.

"On the house, miss," he said.

"Thank you," she said showing off her terrific smile.

A nice romantic country ballad began to play and Billy came over again.

"Would you like to dance, miss?" he asked politely with a cute little bow.

She looked around the room.

"I don't suppose there's anything wrong with that," she said.

He held his hand out and she took it as he escorted her to the little dance floor over between the jukebox and pool table. Alisa slipped into his arms and discovered that he was a wonderful dancer. He held her very gentlemanly, his hands behaving. But something in the way he held her sent a warm shiver down her spine. He held her like a precious delicate little toy, his large warm hand resting on her back, the other holding her little hand in his. As they turned, he pulls her up tightly to him and smiles down into her face.

"We don't see pretty little women around here very much, and you are a pretty little woman. Your husband in a very lucky man."

She showed him her smile again and felt him pull her closer to his warm body.

"You have a wonderful charming accent," he said. "I can tell you're not from around here."

"I'm from Russia," she admitted.

"Well I've been to Moscow," he replied.

"Oh really?" she said excitedly. "When?"

"Actually it's the town Moscow, just down the road a few miles," he said with a cute little smile.

He held her very tenderly and they twirled about the dinky little dance floor. She had never really danced with a man other than her husband who held her this way and made her feel like this. She felt herself warming up to him as he gazed down into her eyes. He had the deepest pair of green eyes she had ever seen. There was something about him that set him apart from the other men in the bar. She began to feel dizzy, almost as if being hypnotized. She returned his gaze and leaned into him as they moved lightly about the dance floor. When the song ended she smiled at him.

"Thank you," he said with a nod of his head.

Alisa headed back toward her chair, but was intercepted by one of the other guys.

"Come on, honey," he said taking her in his burly arms. "Dance with me."

She tried to resist by pushing him away, but he held fast to her.

"Come on, honey, don't be that way," he said.

The firm way he gripped her made her decide to go along. What could he possibly do on the dance floor? Besides, Phillip would be back soon and the car would be fixed and they would be on to their party, showing up fashionably late. The song was up-tempo and he began to dance more roughly with her than Billy, turning her about, clutching at her body, and getting bold enough to feel up her breasts through the silken dress.

Alisa felt very uncomfortable and tried to turn away from him, but he gripped her arm tightly, holding her close to him. She had never danced with her husband like this, but as this rough, rude man danced so provocatively with her, she began to feel warm and tingly. She could see all of the eyes of the men in the bar on her, their looks so approving of her as she twirled about, the slit up the side of her dress showing off her legs and the lacy tops of her stockings. The plunging neckline of her dress was flashing little glimpses of her breasts. Her breath came faster and she felt her cheeks become flush.

As the song came to an end, Phillip and old Joe came back into the bar. Her husband paused at the door for a moment, taking in the scene. He did not appear happy and strode directly over to her, taking her arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" he said softly but firmly.

"Is the car fixed up?" she asked, looking up into his eyes.

"No, we have to wait for service," he said leading her back to their table. "I just called again on the way back. They say that it will take longer than they thought because of a bad accident on the Interstate highway."

"Shouldn't we call a cab?" she asked. "We'll be late for the party. I know how much you were looking forward to going."

"I know," he said. "I've been thinking about that, but they should be out here soon and we'll get out of here shortly."

"Well, then, darling, if we're staying will you please dance with me," she asked. "I want to have some fun with you."

"No," he said simply and firmly, not at all looking in the mood.

"Come on, please?" she pleaded, flashing her big blue eyes and terrific smile.

"Not now," he replied curtly, obviously bothered by their predicament. "Maybe later."

"Well, I have to use the ladies' room anyway," she said, excusing herself.

It was a dingy smelly little room back along a shadowy corridor. The room gave her a creepy feeling and she wasted no time. On her way back along the hallway, one of the other men, short and heavy set, blocked her path. As she tried to move to the side he grinned and stepped over to block her way. It was like a game with him and he laughed coarsely, as he stepped side to side to block her path. When she tried to push past him, he grabbed her and spun her around, trying to steal a kiss from her. Alisa struggled, but that only stirred him up more.

"No, stop!" she cried out. "Please, stop!"

Phillip heard her and came running. The man let her go and toddled into the men's room. Phillip took her arm roughly and glared at the bartender as they went back to their table.

"I think we should go back and wait at the car," Phillip said sternly.

"But it's cold out there," she replied. "Just don't leave me alone."

"Lester didn't mean nothing, mister," said Pete, the bartender as he came over with another round of drinks. "It was just a mistake, all right?"

As they sat together, one of the other men came over and sat in a side chair.

"So where are you folks from?" he asked.

"No place around here," Phillip replied coldly.

"I can see that," the man said, looking meaner. "You city folks think you're so special. Well out here, we don't mess around pretending we're something we're not."

"Please, just leave us alone," Phillip said, almost spitting out the words.

"Well, I kinda like it over here, so nice and toasty by the fire," he said breaking into a rough looking grin. "Now, don't you think it would be rude to hog all of the warmth over here, right fellas?"

"Just go away!" Phillip said loudly, nearly shouting.

"Well, no wonder so many folks want to move out of the city when there's rude sons of bitches like you around."

Phillip pushed at the man's shoulder. The man grabbed his arm and twisted it sharply.

"Phillip," Alisa pleaded. "Please don't make a scene!"

The man laughed at Phillip and leaned back in the chair. One of the other men came up and asked her to dance. "Or do I have to ask your old man first," he said loudly.

"I make up my own mind," Alisa said looking at her husband defiantly. "I feel like dancing."

As she began to dance with this one, she started to think she made a mistake since he was even wilder than the last. As he held her, his hands felt all over her body, clutching at her butt, feeling up her breasts, and eventually trying to slip the straps of her dress off her shoulders. When she tried to break away, Phillip jumped up and grabbed the man, but when he went to slug him, he was grabbed from behind by a couple of others.

"Why don't you just sit down, mister?" said Pete, coming over to take charge. "I'll get you a drink on the house. How's that?"

Phillip took a deep breath as if trying to calm down. Wanting to straighten her hair and makeup, Alisa excused herself to the ladies room again, but when she went down the hallway, a strange man grabbed her.

Miltone
Miltone
461 Followers