Petey Pegs the Preacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Petey, this is incredible! Each time we're together, I think there's nothing new under the Sun we haven't tried or seen already, but this is outstanding. Are you sure we can't unlock John and let him fuck us?"

"I think, in the end, it would be bad for John, Dene. Really. I think the guilt would prey on him for ages. I think this is about as far as we can push things, unless, of course, he wants us to fuck him with the feeldoe. John?"

"I can't think anymore Kathy. I'm in over my head, and I'm in your hands."

"No John-dick for our pussies or mouths, Dene."

"Well, if I can't have some John-dick, I want to call the shots for a while, OK?" Dene said with a sly grin.

"Lead on, sweetie--whatcha got in mind?"

"I think you had something in mind when you bought that riding crop, didn't you? So---were you thinking of your ass or mine?"

"Actually, I was thinking I might get Andy to use it on me. But now that you mention it . . ."

"He's coming around? I'm jealous!" Dene said and she walked to the closet, "Rex still needs some incentives. Ooo--what are these!" she exclaimed, pulling out the lingerie.

"More impulse buys! You like?"

"I do, I do!" Dene exclaimed, "Can I try some?" And she took the whole bag into the bathroom without waiting for a reply.

I took the opportunity to sit on John's lap, sideways, with my hip pressing his cock back into his lower belly and my right tit against his cheek. "Are you really OK with all this, hon?" I asked. "Am I on track with this setup? I don't want you regretting anything later."

"This is beyond any wild dream I've ever had, Kathy. I'm not sure I'm really here and not in a dream."

"You think you'll want us to use the feeldoe on you?"

"I'm scared, but yes--I want it."

"Would you be up for eating some pussy?"

"Vaginas are some of my favorite food!" he smiled suddenly. "You might be surprised at me, but before my wife's libido crashed, that was a regular part of our lovemaking. She always said I was good at it. I'd love the chance to repay you two, if you'll let me."

"What's this I hear about eating pussy?!?" Dene said, strolling out of the bathroom in the garter skirt/stockings set. As she came closer, we saw she had the pony tail stuck up her ass too. "Unlock this man, Kathy, and get him on his knees!"

I removed the lock, but left the wrist manacles on and moved John to the center of the floor. Dene was on him like a shot, standing over him, legs spread, and pulled his face into her pussy. True to his word, John went to work on her. Dene's eyes widened and rolled up in ecstasy. "Ooo, good boy," she cooed, "GOOOOOoooood boyyyyyy."

I went in the restroom and started hot water running on the feeldoe, then sat down in the recliner to watch the show.

"Pull on my tail, good-boy. Not enough to pull it out. Just some tugs--let me know it's there."

John reached behind Dene and grabbed the pony tail, giving it a series of yanks. The business end of the butt plug tipping up and down in her butt was doing something for Dene--she groaned loudly and grabbed John's head with both hands, pulling him tight as she thrust her furry snatch into his face. She kept it up for a full 3 or 4 minutes before cuming with a gusher. I kind of thought that might happen--Dene squirts about half the time she cums. She drenched John (and the carpet) in pussy juice while shudders shook her body.

"Wow! I've seen that in porn," John spluttered, "but I figured it was staged! I was a little embarrassed to be naked, but now I'm glad my clothes weren't soaked. Do you do that often?"

"Yep," Dene replied, "about half the time. But don't think you're done, bubby--shuffle on over there and take care of Kathy!"

"Yes mam!" John said, turning toward me.

I scooted my butt up to the edge of the chair, spread my legs wide and beckoned with a my forefinger. John stayed on his knees and made his way the short distance to my feet, then leaned forward and began kissing my inner thighs. Unlike Dene, I let him work at his own pace and he didn't disappoint. He spent 15 minutes teasing me with kisses and gentle nips on my thighs, along the outer edges of my bush, my lower belly. He stroked my legs and thighs, occasionally teasing my pussy lips with his tongue before I couldn't wait for him any longer. I grabbed his ears and pulled his face firmly into my slit. He wasn't lying about being a "cunning linguist," he got me off in grand style. I get in a zone when someone goes down on me, but unlike Dene, I don't squirt when I come. I DO clamp my thighs around the heads that eat me, and forcefully. Dene was watching for it and intervened before I suffocated John.

"He's damned good, Dene!"

"True, lover, he is. You still sure he can't fuck us?"

"NO! That's off the table--let it go, hon."

I remembered the feeldoe in the sink and went to retrieve it.

"I warmed up the feeldoe, John. Get back in the recliner and let me show you how it works," I said.

I propped one foot up on the arm of the recliner and ran the bulbous end up and down my sopping wet pussy. Pulling back my labia, I pressed it into my vag, hovering right above John's stiff dick. Viola'! I had a light blue 7" dick, fully erect and ready to fuck whatever hole presented itself.

"I'm going to fuck you with this, John. Tell me--do you want it now? Or would you like to see me fuck Dene with it first?"

John looked like a deer in headlights. He moved his mouth, but nothing came out.

"I think it's your turn right now, John. Don't worry--I've got lots of lube. We'll make it nice and slick."

He stood up, tentatively.

"Now remember, you're not a prisoner. And you're going to get punished for tonight before you leave, but if you're already done, just take off those wrist cuffs and put them on the bed. IF you want to feel this warm dick up your ass, if you want to feel my hands gripping your waist and my legs slapping against your thighs, if you want to feel my bush caressing your butt, then crawl up there on the bed with Dene."

Dene was propped up against the headboard, legs spread and arms outstretched. John gulped, then got on the bed. Dene beckoned him to her, then leaned forward to gently take his face in her hands and kiss him deeply. She guided him to her chest and he laid on his side, head resting on her right breast as she caressed him, stroking his face and shoulders. Out of his line of vision, I gave Dene a thumbs up and let her sooth him a little longer before I climbed up with them. His dick, I noticed, was stiff and glistening with pre-cum again! I felt my pussy's grip on the feeldoe slip as my juices flowed abundantly.

I gently guided John to his knees, his head still even with Dene's chest, and knelt behind him to begin massaging his ass. I took my time-stroking inside his thighs, up his back, massaging his balls, drawing a fingernail lightly from his balls, up his perineum, across his asshole and on up his butt-crack. He was moaning softly now each time I brushed across his asshole. Dene guided his mouth to first one tit, then the other where he sucked with increasing animation.

Finally, I pulled on a latex glove, drizzled some lube on his anal entrance and began working just one fingertip in and out. I'd pull it out to reach down and give his balls a squeeze from time to time, then pop my finger in his butt again. After about 5 minutes, I slid two fingertips inside. Dene reached under his belly and began stroking his cock. I slid my middle finger farther in and felt for his prostate. I felt his asshole clamp on my finger when I found that little round bulb! I ran both fingers in and stroked up and down each side of his prostate to the accompaniment of his groans and gasps. I tried 3 fingers, found room to get them in and decided it was time he got some dick. I squirted a bolus of lube straight in his ass, then coated the feeldoe with it and brought the tip up to his hole.

I had visualized taking a long time to ease it in, but after the first inch, John backed into me and took the whole thing, groaning with delight! I started a slow rhythm--all the way out, all the way in, all 7 inches of it. At the bottom of each stroke, I kept it in, grinding my legs and bush against his thighs and ass. Not much time passed before he began to signal with his responses that he was ready to pick up the pace. I gave it to him. In the end, I was slamming that silicone dick up his ass as fast and as hard as I could manage. We had backed up so that his face was planted in Dene's pussy again and each thrust pushed him further into her. Dene caught my eye made it clear she was loving it!

Finally, John raised up and began grunting as he pushed back to match my thrusts. Dene quickly reached under to grab his balls and squeezed them firmly. That was it for John! His whole body convulsed as he squirted shot after shot of cum on Dene's legs, pussy and belly. He kept convulsing even after he ran dry.

Exhausted, he eased forward off the dick and Dene pulled him to her, nestling him at her side and hugging his head into her chest.

"Oh, baby--John--baby, that was the hottest thing I've ever been a part of," Dene crooned anticipating John's post-orgasmic guilt and embarrassment. "You were fabulous. You are so damned hot--handsome and strong and, God! can you ever eat pussy! You're just a dream."

John lay panting on her chest, wrapped in her arms. I rolled gently off the bed, pulled the feeldoe out of my pussy and went into the bathroom to wash it off, grabbing a towel for Dene.

When I came back, John was breathing normally and began to sit up. I took his hand to lead him off the bed, then said: "Head on in for a shower, now." He went into the bathroom and started the water while I tried to decide whether to join him or leave him alone.

Dene saw me staring after him.

"You know if you go in there you're at the minimum, going to blow him, right? Not that I think you shouldn't, but if you're convinced that's off the table, you better stay here," she said as she continued to towel John's cum off herself.

"Thanks, hon. Good advice."

We both put on nightgowns and waited for John to re-emerge. When the door finally opened again, John stepped out looking hesitant and sheepish.

"Time to pay the piper, I guess?" he asked.

"It's that time, hon." I responded. "You ready?"

"I guess I won't know 'till I know."

"Here's the deal. You're going to have to tell me what makes you feel punished, and when you feel like the punishment we mete out offsets whatever guilt you're carrying. I can guess at it, but I need you to help me know. It's got to be a partnership."

I picked up the crop.

"This is what I have in mind. Do you think you would feel punished if I use this on you?"

His face blanched. "Um, yes."

"Okay--I'm going to learn how hard to hit you. I'm going to use just the crop--the leather tab at the end--to begin with. Face away from me, bend over and hold your ankles. I'm going to give you a series of successively harder and harder strokes. Stop me when it hurts a lot--just short of unbearable, and then face me again."

The crop whistled through the air with louder and louder smacks. He stopped me on the 5th. I was impressed--it was nearly as hard as I could lay into him, and it left a bright red mark.

"You understand that was just to calibrate the force--we haven't started the punishment yet."

He shivered. "Okay."

"I'm going to write a number on this piece of paper and put it on the bed. I'm going to begin a series of strokes at the same intensity where you stopped me. Every 5th stroke will land on your balls. You tell me when you feel you've taken enough to atone for what you've seen and done here tonight. If, when you stop me, you've equaled or exceeded the number I wrote down, you'll be done. If my number was higher, Dene will take over and give you double my number. You understand?"

"Yes."

"Do you think this will work? Will it let you look back on tonight without being overwhelmed with guilt?"

"Maybe. Honestly, I won't know for a while, but I'm willing to try."

"Fair enough. Turn around and bend over. Spread your legs. Wider. You can hold Dene around the waist if you want to help you keep your balance."

I had written 9 on the paper, plotting only one stroke on his balls. He went to 15. I had to give it to him--he barely winced as I laid the 1st 4 strokes onto his ass, in spite of the bright red welts it raised. But when I landed number 5 on his nuts, he cried in pain and buckled at the knees, hanging heavily on Dene's waist to stay upright.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked.

"Go on" he finally gasped.

I spaced out the blows so that they didn't overlap for numbers 6 though 9. I paused before 10.

"You know this is going to be on your nuts, right? Do you want me to stop?"

"I can take it," he said, gritting his teeth.

I landed another fierce blow on his nuts and again, his knees buckled and he cried in pain. He gasped for several moments before he resumed his stance. I had to empty space left on his ass for new marks now, and had to overlap. His feet inched closer and closer together as strokes 11-14 landed, and he was quivering.

I paused again. "Nut stroke coming again. Continue of stop?"

"Go ahead." he said, gripping Dene tightly. She put her hand on his back.

"Legs spread," I commanded, and landed the 3rd blow on his aching balls.

This time, he let go of Dene's waist, dropped to his knees and curled into a ball on the floor, sobbing lightly.

"That's it, I'm sorry. I'm so weak. I deserve more, but I just can't take it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. If that wasn't enough, just let me stay here a little while before we start again. I'm sorry."

Tears welled in my eyes. Dene's too. I began to doubt the wisdom of this part.

"Butt paste," I mouthed to Dene.

"John," I said, taking the paper off the bed, "you went way past what I prescribed. You were much harder on yourself than I was. Can you stand up?"

"Oh, thank God. I think so."

I helped him to his feet, then onto the bed. Dene came back in with the Magic Butt Paste. This had "saved our asses" more than once, as we were both spankos. It had aloe and lidocaine in it, and I applied it gently to John's tender cheeks.

"I'm thinking, John," I said, as I rubbed on the numbing salve. "We're often harder on ourselves, more judgmental, more wracked by guilt than we ought to be. More than God wants us to be. Even if you'd told me to go on, I couldn't have. I'm not a dominatrix--neither is Dene. It was killing me to hurt you, and to worry that I was wrong thinking it would absolve you of, or at least lessen, your guilt. Maybe the struggle with Grace is in realizing we have it and accepting it, whether from God or from friends on Earth."

"I think you were right that I needed it, Kathy. But I confess I'm confused about why. You were certainly right earlier--I won't forget the punishment and it really hurt. I thought I was going to pass out the last time you hit my, um, testicles. Right now, I don't feel guilty or embarrassed any more, but I didn't really feel that way after you, um, penetrated my, um. Anus, either. At least not much. I guess I was embarrassed a little bit after I, um ejaculated. It's going to take a while for my feelings to sort themselves out. This is so far beyond anything I've ever done or seen or even thought about. I don't know if I can hang onto the shred of conscience left over by not having intercourse or oral sex with you. For God's sake, I'm nude in a hotel room with two beautiful women that I watched having sex (and enjoyed it) and I'm at least half-way in love with the woman who, who------oh Hell, who FUCKED MY ASS! And I liked it! And you're not my wife! Yet here I am, calm and naked on the bed while you tend my wounds. The ones I deserved and asked for. I'm astounded that this somehow feels OK and normal when I know it sure as Hell isn't. What bothers me most right now is that I liked it so much, and I'm already trying to think how I can keep having this or something like it. I've got a lifetime of separating right from wrong, and having, well whatever we had, goes over in the wrong column. I don't know whether corporal punishment is going to hold much sway over that in the long run."

"It's complicated, that's a fact. Here's what I think--take it for what it's worth. First, this doesn't need to be a life-defining moment for you. What we aroused in you tonight will fade again, like it did before. You're fresh from the play-time now, but the urge to repeat the ass fucking will fade again. Second, your infatuation with me will fade too. I'm flattered--you're a great guy. I'm not going to keep up a relationship with you, at least not a physical one, and I'll be a memory before long. A good one, I hope. And finally, I really want you to think about talking with your wife about at least helping you with a hand job here and there. If you can't start a conversation, really think about couples counseling for you and your wife. I mean, what would you tell a couple who came to you? I said, finally, but here's one more: Don't you ever tell her about tonight. That's poisoning the well. She doesn't need to know, and we're never going to give any clue to anyone about it. You need more sex than jacking off, John. See if there isn't a way to have that with your wife again, OK? Who knows--maybe in time she'll give you a prostate massage!"

"I'm skeptical. But you make sense. I'm going to miss you. I've never met anyone quite like you. Either of you," he said, looking over to Dene on the other side of the bed.

"Let's get you dressed and back to your room, John, OK?" Dene suggested. "I'll pack some butt paste to take with you--take it from a gal who's been there, it'll help get through the meetings tomorrow!"

While John got dressed, I did too, putting back on bra, blouse and slacks.

"I'll wander out in the hall ahead of you and make sure the coast is clear." I offered. "You don't need any conversations about why you weren't on your own floor."

At 2AM, our floor was completely quiet. I stepped back into the room, gave John a hug and kiss, and sent him on his way. With some trepidation, I slipped my business card in his hand. I would never have trusted a one-night stand with that in other circumstances, but I liked talking with John. I hoped that after the memories cooled off some, we could keep up some long-distance contact.

Back in the room, I stripped off again, pulled on my nightgown, and slipped in behind Dene to spoon her as we drifted off to sleep. Something told me neither John nor I would be in the fitness center in 4 hours!