Petite Asians in Black Gangbangs Pt. 2

Story Info
Reviews of Jade Marcella videos.
451 words
3.17
40.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Infinitely better is the following scene with the great Jade Marcella taking on 3 hung black men. One of the guys has a 10 inch and very thick dick. Watching Jade M deep throat that black tree is very hot. And Jade looks very cute playing a shy geisha with a wreath of white lillies in her hair hiding behind her hand fan. (Don't worry, that's the extent of the acting; they get to the fucking right after that.) She has a small Hindu dot painted on her right cheekbone, and when the guys open her kimono to expose her completely shaved cunt, Jade looks very 18.

Jade M's scene with the 3 guys is well shot, showing nice shots of her whole body (pornos that focus exclusively on penetration are very annoying) as Jade goes to town on the 3 big black cocks, sucking them down, getting fucked, taking it up the ass, and eventually getting double- plowed. This is the 4th video I have found of Jade M in black gangbang action, so it is obvious that she has a thing for big black men. This is nice to know, because it shows money isn't Jade M's only motivation. Indeed, as she tells the camera in "Up Your Ass 11," "two big black dicks are better than one." Further attractive about Jade M's scene in this particular video is how young she looks. The production date on this flick is 12/07/98. In "Up Your Ass # 11," shot in March of '99, Jade claimed she was 18. I had some doubts in that video, but here I do not. The geisha look fits her youthful appearance very nicely.

Whereas Jade has a small Hindu dot on her right cheekbone which makes her look cute, Cumisha Amado has a large one, covering almost her whole right cheek, which makes her look like a buffoon. Amado is a 40-year-old fuck slut who has been in the porn biz for awhile. I have never found her attractive, and it has nothing to do with her age since I am attracted to many older Asian women. Much more than Kasorn Swan, Amado has a masculine face. Worse, unlike Kasorn, she isn't even pretty. In any case, she takes on 2 reasonably hung black guys in all the perfunctory action here. It isn't bad, but Jade M taking the guys' loads in her mouth is much hotter than the worn- out hag Cumisha Amado doing the same.

Overall, for the whole video, 7 hard pricks up. However, the video is worth buying for the Jade M scene alone (and maybe the strange curiosity of the Rosie scene), which ranks a 10 hard pricks up.