Petite Heat

Story Info
His Tiny Mom BeCums the latest neighborhood Lay.
1.9k words
4.25
56.8k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vjl84
vjl84
70 Followers

I'm a very lucky guy. I'm twenty, fairly good looking and I have a perpetually hard cock. I'm lucky because a lot of older married women aren't getting enough hard cock from their husbands. For whatever reason, these stupid guys just don't take care of their business at home. Well, guess what? I do.

I screw their wives for them, I'd just spent half the afternoon in the bed of a woman who was the mother of a good friend of mine. I was there because she wasn't getting enough cock from my friend's father. He was too busy at work and too limp in cock to keep his hot babe happy. I was never too busy for a hot babe and always hard in cock, so keeping her happy wasn't hard to do.

When I got home, my mother was doing the laundry. She was wearing what she always wore when she washed clothes: a plain housedress. It was plain and simple, but it was short enough and tight enough to show me that my petite mother was as much a babe as any of the women I'd been screwing. That excited me and I started to get a big woody.

Normally, I'd never look at my mother's body the way I was doing, but this was not a normal situation. I'd just fucked my friend's mother and I couldn't help wondering if any of my friends had ever thought about fucking mine. She certainly was good looking enough and probably looked real good without the plain housedress that covered her real nice body.

I was no more than a few feet away when she bent over to get the dirty clothes out of the basket. Her legs were parted and that's when I got a real good look between them, seeing the milky whiteness of her inner thighs as well as a pussy not covered at all by panties. I couldn't believe she wore no underwear, or that I had a hard-on from seeing her hairy cunt. I knew right then that if I were one of my friends, I'd certainly want to fuck my friend's petite, but well built mother.

That night, my mother and father were going out for dinner. He was already out in the car when she rushed out of the bedroom wearing only her black underwear, garter belt and stockings. She was holding her dress as she pulled the ironing board out of the closet.

I don't have to tell you how hard my cock got while I gawked at my mother's shaking ass as she hurriedly ironed her dress. It was then I knew I didn't want any of my friends fucking my mother's hot sexy body.

I wanted little Theresa all for myself.

That next day, I paid a visit to my friend's mother again, and like all the times before, Mrs. Sanchez gave me a fuck to remember. The only thing was, while I was popping the pussy of this very hot older lady, I was thinking of the pussy of another older, very good-looking lady.

When I got home, Mom was doing the laundry again. Only this time, she was wearing underwear. I know this because she wasn't wearing her housedress. She was standing by the dryer dressed in nothing more than a sexy white bra and even sexier white bikini panties. I was glad she chose that color because I got to see her furry bush right though her panties when she turned around.

"Oh, Anthony!" she said. "I didn't know you were home, honey!" she said, but didn't bother to cover herself from Anthony's leering eyes, giving Anthony another big boner.

I guess she figured twenty-year-old guys don't get excited when they see their mother's almost naked body. She should have only known about This twenty-year-old guy and his wild imagination. His cock was big and bulging hard and just dying to get inside those see-through bikini panties.

I told her I was home all right, and then watched her turn around. What I saw then was almost as good as seeing her hairy cunt. It was the sight of a great ass I never noticed before, and an ass that was barely covered by her brief lace panties.

At that point, I was tempted to bend her five-foot tall body over the dryer and send my cock right into that great ass. Naturally, I didn't fuck my mother's ass.

Even if she let me, I was sure Dad would never understand me doing that, and he'd probably kick my fucking ass if he ever found out I had fucked his little, but built like a brick shithouse, wife. The following Saturday while Dad was hunting, my mother gave me the best show of all:

A great view of her naked body.

She was going shopping with a bunch of the other mothers on the block and was running very late. After taking a quick shower, she came running out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her half-wet naked body. As luck would have it, I was on my way to the kitchen when we literally ran into each other.

As we banged heads and both fell to the floor, the towel came flying off as my mother landed on her pretty ass with her legs spread wide and open. My head hurt, but my cock sure as shit didn't. It got rock hard from seeing my mother's very exposed hairy cunt.

Needless to say, she wasn't too thrilled about getting knocked onto her ass. "Anthony! Ferchrissakes!" she yelled. "Why don't you watch where the fuck you're going?" she said, and then held out her hand. "Help me up, Goddamnit! Don't just stare at me!"

Jesus! How could I not fucking stare? My mother was built like a brick shithouse and she was sitting there fucking naked with her legs spread wide open. What guy wouldn't look at someone so fucking nice? I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, even as I helped her up off the floor and watched her strut her bare ass off to her bedroom with a pissed off look on her face.

After my mother left, all I could think about was fucking her. In fact, I got so horny; I was ready to fuck anyone. Luckily for me, I got a surprise visit a few hours later from the only mother who wasn't out shopping with all the other mothers. Her husband was away hunting with my father and the lady I'd been fucking for about a month was as horny as I was.

"I need your cock, Anthony!" Mrs. Altman told me. A few minutes after she walked in the door, my friend's mother got it.

We made out for a while with the two of us each rubbing the other's crotch when I took her into my parent's bedroom. The woman was so eager for fucking, there was no need for a lot of foreplay. She wanted my cock and I gave it to her as fast as I could. With her clothes still on and her panties off, I spread open her legs and shoved it all the way into her. Right after, I felt her freckled legs wrap around me and her hot muff moving with my every push. A few minutes after we started, I dumped my load into her and the horny lady came too.

It was a quick fuck, but a good one. For the moment, I temporarily forgot about my naked mother. The blowjob that followed from Mrs. Altman made me forget totally about my mother. That was my big mistake.

While still on my back on my parent's bed, her long red hair cascaded onto my belly as her mouth completely surrounded my cock. She sucked cock as well as anyone and had me in a trance as her lips and tongue danced all over my cock. All I could do was lay there and hold her face in my hands as she licked and sucked on my dick. Cumming into her mouth was definitely on my mind.

My mother's early return wasn't.

"ANTHONY!" I heard her voice, then the other mother's shaking voice.

"Theresa!" she said. "We . . . .we w-w-were . . . were just . . ."

"I can see what you were doing, Rosemary!" my mother told the other embarrassed mother before telling her to get out. "Just leave! Please get out of my house before I scream!" she yelled and my older lover scooted out of the bedroom as quickly as she could.

In her haste to get out, Mrs. Altman left behind her panties, as well as me on my back. She left my mother standing over me, looking down at the cock that was rock hard and ready to fuck again.

I started to get up. "I better go," I said, but my not so embarrassed mother had other ideas about the boy she caught fucking.

"STAY!" she said sternly, then started to unbutton her dress. "You stared at me before, now stare at me again," she said as the dress dropped to the floor. "I know you liked looking at me," she said, and then unhooked her bra, uncovering her giant mams. "Your father doesn't look at me the way you were looking at me in the laundry and this morning in the hall. In fact, Anthony. Your father doesn't even fuck me anymore! No, Anthony! He doesn't fuck me like I know our son wants to fuck me."

After she lowered her panties off her tiny body, Mom straddled me quickly and pressed her hairy juicy cunt to my cock. At the same time, I reached up and took both them big tits into my hand, squeezing each one roughly while she rubbed her cunt against me.

"You're absolutely beautiful, Mom!" I told her because my mother was definitely the best looking mother on the block, and the next mother to take my cock all the way into her hot horny pussy.

"Fuck me, my son! Fuck hot Theresa good!" she cried out while bouncing her little body on mine, taking my cock in as far as it would go. "Fuck Theresa and she'll fuck you better than any of those other women did. She'll fuck for you more often and she'll suck for you too!" Theresa cried out as her tiny body bounced and bounced before shaking in orgasm.

Right after, she rolled over onto her back and I mounted her again, fucking my mother until my load of come emptied into her still vibrating pussy. Then came the best part.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Yeah!" I sighed in ecstasy as my mother picked up right where the other mother left off, sucking my cock just like she promised she would, and like the other mother before, my own mother's lips and tongue danced too, doing the Italian Tarantella instead of that other dance Mrs. Altman liked doing cause she was Jewish.

The rest of the weekend included many things with my surprisingly hot mother, one of them not being the laundry. Oh, she tried to do the wash all right. It's my mother's nature to keep us all in clean clothes. It's my nature to fuck, and fuck I did, with the little Theresa leaning over the dryer, my cock buried deep inside her real fine ass.

All the other mothers are real tall, some even as tall as me. My mom's only five feet tall, but I gotta tell ya! A woman's height don't mean shit in bed. She's a better fuck than any of them, and when it comes to far out positions, a smaller babe is fucking awesome for fucking.

Shit! I fucked the petite heat once while holding her body in my arms and her fucking arms and legs wrapped around me.

Awesome!

vjl84
vjl84
70 Followers