Petite Scarlett Fleeing Cloak

Story Info
Scarlett tries to escape from the Canid monster.
3.4k words
3.95
6.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.


*

This piece is a tribute to a long-time writing partner and friend. He's a never-ending source of inspiration and has yet to fail at the task of sending my inner muse and my arousal straight into orbit. Mac, this one is for you.

---

Scarlett tore out of the Crone Home, panting and gasping. What she'd seen...It couldn't be possible. It simply couldn't be. She stumbled down the three steps on the porch, struggling to bring her magic to bear. It was just so fucking difficult, what with her nipples throbbing and her sex clenching.

She'd come up to her grandmother's house for an evening of talk and preparation. The Yule festivities would start tomorrow night. As the Maiden of the local covens, it was Scarlett's duty (and delight, truth be told) to take prime place at the rites. That involved picking from among the local young men for this year's Yule Lord, who would consummate the rites with her. Repeatedly.

Scarlett loved her position. She loved the responsibility, she loved guiding younger women to deepening their power and knowledge, and she loved the sex. She might have been called a 'hussy' in a less open society. But the mountain covens made no secret of where their true power lay. Their men were never foolish enough to shame the women for their sexuality. Priests from other lands and peoples might attempt to preach against 'heathen' ways and 'loose' women, but they found few converts in the forests and valleys.

There was only one young man in the village Scarlett hadn't yet had. Zachariah, recently returned from Dros Delnoch, where he'd trained to join The Legion, famed cavaliers who helped to defend the Emerald Throne from invaders and traitors. Zac had grown from a gangling youth who had dreams of wearing the viridian and black of The Legion into a strapping man, muscular and proud.

When Scarlett had met him, returning from training earlier than evening, she'd cast a simple cantrip that was one of the first tricks new witches learned. She'd had to catch her breath at what it revealed. Apparently, the weedy boy who'd gone to Delnoch was actually quite the man indeed. At eleven inches erect, Zac was the manliest man in the village. At least in that sense.

What she fled from now, though...Scarlett groaned as her mind drifted back to what she'd seen in her grandmother's house, the Crone Home. As the Crone and primary matriarch of the local covens, her grandmother laid claim to the old stone house that rested at the strongest confluence of leylines for a dozen leagues. The place always hummed with power, crackling with energy and tension.

Tonight, though...Scarlett had first realized something was wrong as soon as she stepped inside. Instead of the statue of the Hecate that normally stood on the mantle, there was a new idol there. It was carved from wood, rather than the beautiful rose marble of the Hecate piece. It took Scarlett a moment to recognize what it was. A wolf. Not just a wolf, but a Wolf, one of the Canid Beastkin that comprised the Pack.

Scarlett couldn't help wondering why her grandmother had position the strange idol in the prominent spot. Their covens didn't venerate Geri or Freki. They respected the wolf gods of the hunt and of sexual pleasure, as they did all deities. But the witches didn't pray to them or dedicate their lust rites to the lupine god and goddess.

The scents in the air were the second indication something wasn't right. Her grandmother burned all manner of herbs and incense, depending on what the needs of her current spellcasting were or what kind of mood she was in. These scents, though, were less familiar. After a moment, Scarlett placed the one that was burning in the Canid idol's bowl. Lupwine. That brought Scarlett up short. The herb was known to the covens but used sparingly. It could break fevers and cure infections, but the side effects...Bestial rage and hunger. A heat unlike anything even the most maddened animals experienced. And fertility. Ridiculous, quadruplet bearing fertility.

Women under the influence of Lupwine were little better than bitches in heat, unable to do aught else but fuck. Scarlett felt the first stirrings of the burning need in her mind and her belly, and quickly cast an enchantment that would protect her from the effects. Her distraction caused her casting to be sloppy, and she only blocked out most of the scent. It was partially due to the burning Lupwine already working on her, but also because of the other scent. Scarlett placed it now.

Musk. Canid Musk. Each young witch in the mountain covens was exposed to a small amount of the stuff during their training. While Canid raids were relatively infrequent, the possibility of Lone Wolves or small bands of Pack members raiding across the passes was never beyond reckoning. The Musk came from Canid coc....Penises, Scarlett forced herself to think. It was a combination of sweat and seed and other excretions. Exposed to Musk, women were reduced to beasts. Wild, incapable of thought, except for serving their new Mate. Lust witches exposed to Musk in any quantity were driven to alter their bodies, to become the perfect breeding partner for the Canid in question. Scarlett already felt the urge and had in fact cast a charm to expand her bust line without thinking.

Before she could counter her own spell, the buttons on her tunic strained, then popped off. She stared at her bigger, firmer breasts in mild shock, then hurriedly cast the spell that would shield her from the Musk. Again, though, her distraction and growing arousal caused her to fumble the casting, and she was only shielded from most of the effects.

Scarlett stared in bemusement as sweat popped and ran down her chest. She was...She was very hot. The Lupwine...The Musk...They were raising her internal temperature. She groaned softly as the rivulets of liquid ran down from her upper chest, runnels speeding over the broadened plains of her breasts and falling from the jutting peaks of her newly thickened nipples. The air of the Crone Home, even as heated as it was, felt freezing on the thin paths of fluid. Scarlett shivered, and resisted the urge to test her new breasts with her hands.

It was then that the panting, gasping young witch finally noticed the sounds. The slap of flesh against flesh, the loud, thick moans, the low, guttural growls. All of it was coming from the bedroom at the back of the house. Her grandmother's bedroom. Scarlett stumbled to the open door and stared in with growing horror and arousal.

Her grandmother crouched at the edge of her bed. Her skin, a beautiful warm shade of tan, was slick with sweat. Her short cropped grey hair flicked beads of moisture into the air as she pushed backward. Her breasts, much larger than the last time Scarlett saw them, jumped and bounced. And her hips...Grandma Rose's hips thrust backward obscenely, eagerly, to meet the thrusting of the massive Canid that stood next to the bed.

Scarlett moaned in tandem with her grandmother, a base, animal hunger awakening in the pit of her stomach. As she watched the Canid take her Grandma Rose, she unconsciously cast two new spells. After all, her body couldn't match her grandmother's now. Her ass rounded out, providing a nice counterbalance to her new breasts. She reached back before she could stop herself, moaning as she felt the wonderfully plump pillows her cheeks had become. Perfect for thrusting into, she thought. Her thighs also thickened, the better to squeeze a man's body with when he was between her legs. Or a beast's body, Scarlett found herself thinking in a daze.

The beast in question was at least seven feet tall. His head scraped the ceiling, even as he hunched over, brutally fucking Rose. His fur was brindled, most of the coat a deep russet red, with slashes of black across his back and arms and legs. His tail was a long, shaggy flag, which slashed the air as he thrust. It would be cute, were it not for the waving appendage directly opposite the tail.

And the tool he plunged into Scarlett's grandmother...The site of it took the young woman's breath away. Where she had been panting and wincing at the idea of Zac's eleven inches not an hour before, this made Zac seem a joke. Scarlett had difficulty guessing an exact length, as it was plunging in and out of her grandmother so rapidly. Still, she had no doubt her grandmother had needed to alter herself to ensure it would fit without ripping her sex in half.

Just as Scarlett was altering herself. She realized she had cast the spell, reshaping her sex to be able to accommodate the monstrous appendage, before she could consider why. She also noticed that she'd reworked her juices. She now smelled like a bitch in heat, eager to be fucked. Scarlett fought to regain control, and managed, but only just. She couldn't bring herself to change her body back. It needed to be ready to be taken by her Mate...The thought horrified her.

The problem was, it also made her drop a hand between her legs and begin masturbating shamelessly.

The low, needy moan that came from her lips finally broke through the senses of the fucking couple. Her Grandma turned toward her first. Scarlett gasped when their eyes met. Instead of the warm, welcoming brown she had known from her first memories, blazing crimson eyes speared the young woman. Her grandmother licked her lips, and spoke in a strange, growling language that Scarlett felt like she should understand, but couldn't. After a moment, Rose shook her head and spoke again.

"Hello, Scarlett dear. Come to the bed like a good Bitch and meet our new Mate, Fenris."

The Canid, Fenris, stared down at Scarlett from his towering height. His eyes burned just as red as Rose's. He licked his chops, fangs gleaming in the light of the few candles scattered around the room. He spoke the same growling language as Scarlett's grandmother. Again, Scarlett felt as if she should be able to understand.

Scarlett began to back towards the door, her breathing ragged. Rose smiled, pulling herself off Fenris's cock. Scarlett stared at the dripping appendage, licking her lips unconsciously.

"Yes, dear. It is right that we worship our Mate's cock. He carries the strength of Geri and the stamina of Freki. He is their avatar, sent ahead of the Pack's main force to find worthy converts. Of course, he thought of me...And oh, Scarlett, I am so glad he did. Your grandfather was a weak, small cocked runt compared to my new Mate."

Scarlett took several more steps back, unable to speak. She felt the Lupwine and Musk working on her. She knew she needed to flee. Just one more glance at Fenris...One more peek at his cock...Rose smiled wider.

"Don't fight, Scarlett. It isn't worth it. We must take our Mate to bed and let him show us the true path. We must take his pups inside ourselves and prepare for the coming of the Pack."

Scarlett spun and fled. Behind her, she heard Fenris's voice. This time, she understood the thick, growling language.

"Let her flee, my Mate. Her terror will spice her wonderfully. When she is caught, she will be sweet"

Scarlett's grandmother responded in the same tongue, and the young witch realized, as she burst through the front door, that it was Canid. She had taken in enough Musk to understand it. That was a bad sign.

"As you say, my Mate. Perhaps we can continue before you go to claim your next Bitch?"

A long howl was the only answer, accompanied by renewed sounds of flesh meeting flesh.

Scarlett fled through the woods. Before, the mile and a half walk from the Crone Home to the main village had never felt long or threatening. In her utter panic, Scarlett had neglected to follow the path. Instead, she had plunged heedless into the trackless space beneath the trees.

The hand between her legs had never actually left, Scarlett realized as she ran. Her skirts were bunched around her wrist, making it difficult to run properly. The witch tried to wrench of fingers away from her clitoris and found she couldn't bear to end the pleasure they were giving her. She stumbled when a miniature orgasm caused her legs to become weak.

Scarlett caught herself on the nearest tree, taking a moment to get her breath back. It left her again when two traitorous fingers took the opportunity to plunge inside her slick passage. Her other hand, just a treacherous and outside her control, rose and began to grope at her expanded breasts. She felt them grow again as she played with them. She moaned thickly, panting.

Suddenly, a vision rolled across her mind. It clutched her tight, even as she pinched her clitoris between two fingers and rolled a nipple in her other hand. She saw the future, as certain as the sun rising. She saw herself, magic burning through her and out of her. She saw Fenris at her side, tearing apart members of The Legion. She saw her Grandma Rose on her other side, flinging power and death into a melee.

The vision faded and resolved, showing Scarlett herself, only now in Canid form. She was glorious, muscular and powerful, covered in shaggy fur. Fenris stood behind her, thrusting deeply into her. The place where their mating bodies rest was...It was the Emerald Throne. And at its base, torn in half, was Queen Rolanda. The vision faded again, leaving Scarlett panting in the forest.

A thought occurred, and with it, a strategy. She yanked her hand away from her cleft, but instead of wiping the fingers on her clothes, she pushed them into her gasping mouth. This had been her plan: Feed the lust in the different way. She moaned at her thicker, wilder taste, and managed to get her other hand off her tits. She resumed running but hadn't gone a dozen steps before she froze again.

A long, hungry howl echoed across the forest. Fenris was canny, though: he had modulated his cry so that it sounded like a normal wolf. The beasts roamed the mountains in small packs. Scarlett knew, though. She knew for certain. Her....Her....She fought the idea for a moment, then lost. Her Mate's cry would be familiar anywhere.

Scarlett began to run again, but her steps were faltering. It didn't help that her traitor hands were pushing her skirts down. She kicked the garments free, accepting that her body had overruled her mind in this. It was easier to run without them, anyway. Nothing to bind her wrist or legs when she resumed furiously masturbating.

The first real orgasm sent her to her knees. She screamed in tortured ecstasy. She knew the Canid was hunting her, following the scent of her heat through the trees. It felt so gods damned good, beyond any climax she had experienced before. She rolled onto her back, spreading her legs and humping her hand wantonly.

Part of her wanted to rise, to run, to find help. Her mother, Carmine, was the Matron of their covens. With her help, Scarlett could cleanse the Lupwine and Musk from herself. She could regain her own mind. She could bring a force of witches to the Crone Home, kill or drive away Fenris. Cleanse her Grandma Rose. She could do these things.

But the orgasms felt too good. They ripped through her, tearing screams and cries of delight from her chest. Her free hand was at her tits again. She reveled in the feel of them. She lost herself in dreams of suckling Fenris's pups with them. Only two, though. That wouldn't do. She was fertile enough to bear him a half dozen at least.

A flick of Scarlett's thoughts had two rows of thick nipples sprouting along her chest and stomach. Six new teats appeared. They were mostly flat now, apart from the nipples. Once she gave birth, they would swell with milk. Scarlett moaned at the thought and fingered herself harder.

She never knew for certain how long it was before her Mate found her. It might have been moments, or Fenris might have let Scarlett work herself for an hour or more. When he did come stalking towards her, carrying a smoldering bundle of Lupwine, Scarlett dispelled the magic that protected her. She breathed deeply, moaning as the smoke and her Mate's Musk washed over her.

Scarlett discovered something then. The combination of the two actually cleared her mind somewhat. The need to fuck and mate and breed was still there. But she could think. She could plan. She could smile at her Mate and imagine when their Pack brothers and sisters came charging through the passes. She could recall her visions earlier tonight and long to fuck over the torn corpse of the weak Queen. The idea no longer filled her with horror. Instead, she licked her lips. When she spoke, it was in the harsh, growling words of Canid.

"You took your time, Mate."

Fenris bared his teeth at her in a wolfish grin. He tossed the smoldering Lupwine aside, lifting the small human woman easily. Turning, he began to lope back towards the Crone Home. The journey took almost no time. In less than five minutes, Fenris burst from the trees, Scarlett held close to him. While he ran, Scarlett had wriggled and turned, until she was mostly upside down. She had taken her Mate's cock in her mouth, sucking the first eight inches greedily.

The impromptu blow job didn't slow Fenris down at all.

The Canid carried Scarlett through the front door of the Crone Home. He bore her back to the bedroom, where Rose waited. The older woman was masturbating, moaning thickly and scooping her fingers towards her mouth in a regular motion. Scarlett realized she was drinking the copious amount of seed that was oozing from her cleft. Fenris had pumped her so full it was practically gushing out.

Fenris threw Scarlett onto the bed next to her Grandmother. With no pause, no time for ceremony or conversation, the Canid lined himself up with her sex and plunged in. Had Scarlett not reshaped her body, it would have caused intense agony and likely torn the young woman apart. The only feeling the huge cock caused, though, was pleasure.

Scarlett humped her Mate, barely noticing as her grandmother rose from the bed. The young woman was too busy throwing her head back in and screaming in ecstasy. When the older woman returned a moment later, it took Scarlett time to focus on what she held. It was a beautiful wreath of ash wood and silver, wrought by clever hands. It was the crown Rose had worn the day she wed Scarlett's grandfather. The silversmith who had made it had not yet passed on when Scarlett's mother wed her father, so Carmine had been given one of her own.

This one was meant for Scarlett on her wedding day. With a huge, depraved smile, Rose nestled the crown on Scarlett's head. She settled back onto the bed, spreading her legs and beginning to finger her sloppy cleft again. Her words, in the guttural Canid language, were filled with joy. And hunger.

"Welcome to the Pack, Scarlett. Welcome to your new life, little Bitch. Now...eat me while our Mate breeds you."

Scarlett hesitated, but only for a moment. Then the pleasure of her Mate's cock erupting inside her for the first time blotted out everything. When her vision cleared, she dove forward and began to slurp at the combined fluids of her Mate and her grandmother, drinking deeply even as she kept humping back to meet her Mate's thrusts.

After a time lost between Rose's legs, Scarlett arched as another climax rolled over her. This time, the sound that came from her wasn't a shriek of pleasure or a scream of delight. This time, she howled in triumph. After a second, her grandmother joined in, howling gleefully. Fenris's deeper voice joined them, and the little Pack sang to the night, a song of sex and blood and conquest.

Scarlett happened to catch sight of herself in a mirror across the room. She smiled at what she saw. Her teeth, formerly white and straight and beautiful, curved into points meant to tear flesh. Her eyes glowed the same red as her Mate's and her fellow Bitch's. And on her shoulder, burning in the same crimson light, a magical brand: The clawed paw that adorned every standard the Pack carried into battle.

12