Petite Wife Fucked Again by Many

Story Info
Husband and wife stranded in blizzard and gang banged in bar.
3.6k words
4.3
137.1k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8409anon
8409anon
321 Followers

With the kids away at their grandparent's home, my 40-year-old wife, Kate, and I decided to spend a winter weekend at our cabin in the North woods. When we started off from the city after work on Friday, it was already snowing hard.

The driving was slow-going, and by the time we exited the main freeway to get on to a two-lane highway, we could barely see, and it was already after 9 PM. The wipers were going full speed, but it was a full-on blizzard. Our All Wheel Drive Mercedes SUV was well-equipped for the deepening snow, but visibility was awful and becoming downright dangerous. The sun sets early in the north during early January, so it was pitch black and the headlights were barely illuminating the deep, white, snowy road in front of us. To concentrate, I turned off the Podcast we were listening to, and all we could hear were the wipers.

We had driven on the two-lane county highway for about 45 minutes when I confessed,

"OK, this is a white-out. I can't see anything and there must be 10 inches on the ground already."

"We should stop. We're going to end up in a ditch or get hit by another car," she said.

"I agree, but there's no place to pull over and it's too dangerous to be stopped on the side of the road. Let's keep going until we see a store, motel, gas station, or whatever."

We were in a rural area and even though we'd been on this road hundreds of times, it was impossible to tell exactly where we were. I knew we couldn't be too far from a tiny little town we usually passed through at 70 mph. If I recalled there was a gas station, a liquor store, some small homes, and maybe a restaurant.

We saw the light of a gas station on the left side of the road. With snow swirling around the dulled light of the lamppost we could tell that it was closed - no lights were on in the little store beyond the single gas pump, and we started to get nervous.

Creeping forward along the county road, we could see another light ahead on the right. As we got close to the red, illuminated road sign, we could see that it said, "Misty's".

"There's a place, and it looks open! Thank goodness!" my wife exclaimed.

It was a small, wooden structure. Either a bar or a restaurant. I'd seen it many times before... and then it triggered.

"Oh yeah. I forgot. I think this is a strip joint," I said as I maneuvered the car off the small highway and into a parking lot covered in deep snow.

"What?! Are you serious?" she asked, as I eased our SUV between a row of maybe four or five pickup trucks.

The wind was howling and as soon as we stopped, the windshield was quickly covered with snow as the wipers tried helplessly to keep up with the blizzard conditions. The digital readout on the center console read 5 degrees Fahrenheit.

"Yup. Look at the small sign in the window - 'Exotic Dancers' - I remember wanting to stop before. How many singles do you have?" I joked.

"Good lord. How can this be our only option?" She asked laughing.

My wife, Kate, is an extraordinarily cute, petite brunette with a tight little body. She loves sex, we talk about experimenting, and she's is not afraid of showing off her figure in small bathing suits or tight dresses. But that said, she's also not the type to go to strip joints, especially ones in tiny, rural towns.

"Well, it's approaching zero degrees, we can't see a thing, have a quarter tank of gas, and are 30 to 50 miles away from the next gas station, which may not be open. Care for a Coor's and some cooch?" I asked jokingly.

The alliteration was noted with an eye roll, and she said, "No choice, let's roll."

Upon opening the car doors, we were met with howling winds and snow. Grabbing her arm as we crossed the parking lot, we leaned into the blizzard and trudged through the almost knee-deep snow. I patted her tight little ass in her black LuLu Lemon yoga pants that showed beneath her high-fashion white parka with a fur collar. Her tight little legs fed into fashionable and functional Sorel boots.

When we got to the entryway, I pulled open a screen door and turned the knob of the main wood door. An arctic blast of wind and snow announced the arrival of us two out-of-towners and the entire bar turned to look at us.

There were about seven or eight guys seated around some small tables covered with pitchers of beer and a couple dudes standing at the bar to the right. It was a pretty small room that had a shallow stage about 15 inches high with a short pole and was in front of the tables. A naked blonde was bending over, pulling her cheeks apart and showing her ass to the audience. She too bent her head around her left leg to see who had entered.

I quickly shut the door to keep out the cold wind from howling across both the patrons and the gorgeous bare ass and asshole on full display on the stage.

"Sorry. Just ahhh...passing through!" My five-foot wife looked up at me with a 'AYFKM?' kind of look on her face. I grinned internally, semi-laughing at our situation and led us to the bar.

The middle-aged bartender asked for a cover charge and I happily shelled out $20 and asked Kate what she wanted. Two trucker hat-cladded dudes at the bar took their eyes off the naked blonde on stage and looked my wife up and down as she asked for a "Prosecco", which was met with a quizzical look.

"We'll just take a vodka tonic and a Jack and coke," I said.

The bartender introduced himself as Jim and said he was the owner. He told us we were lucky to get as far north as we had and informed us that the state Department of Transportation and the State Patrol were closing the main state highway. "No one else will make it into this town for at least a day - the plows can't keep up and the county roads are impassable," he said. Kate and I looked at each other and the Jim, the bartender, understood what we were both thinking.

"Yeah, so where are you guys heading?" he asked.

I told him we were going to our cabin another 70 miles from where we were. His raised eyebrows pretty much said it all, but he countered with, "Well, there's a motel not too far from here that maybe you can walk to, and we have a couple trailers out back next my place where the girls stay if worse comes to worse."

I understood that by "girls" he meant the strippers. They must come up from the city to perform and then spend the night in the mobile home/trailer units I could sort of see in the field beyond the parking lot where we had pulled in.

"Well, drink up, you two, you ain't going no place tonight," said Jim.

So we did.

We had no options, no place to go, and a full bar.

We took a seat at the back table and Kate pulled off her parka and revealed her tight, grey sweater showing off her little boobs and most of the guys checked her out. The blonde was still dancing on the stage and I watched Kate's eyes as she checked her out. Possibly out of pure curiosity for the female form, but perhaps also out of admiration for the young woman's courage. Either way, it was hot to see my wife admiring a young naked female.

As the song finished, Jim spoke loudly from the behind the bar while washing a glass, "Let's hear it for Dynasty!" and the young blonde waived both hands above her head at the small audience, with her full breasts and bare vagina on display.

Dynasty stepped down off the small stage and opened and opened a door to the left and behind the stage. When it opened, we could see a skinny, naked young brunette with a large shoulder tattoo in what must be the dressing room.

Two drinks appeared at our table. I looked up and Jim winked, "From some local admirers. Welcome to town."

I scanned the bar and tables to see who ordered us a round, but despite the smallish crowd, no one was looking our way. We shrugged and continued drinking.

The skinny brunette stripper was announced as April and she came on to the stage with her shoulder-length curly hair pulled back with a band and a small, naturally hairy vagina. Kate has been waxing for years and is completely bare, so this was intriguing, but truthfully, I don't care. Hair or no hair, I'm extraordinarily pleased to be anywhere near a vagina. Women are amazing no matter how they choose to be.

We slugged our drinks as April started gyrating. Kate's eyes were on April, and this pleased me. We had been to a couple strip clubs over the years. Usually the result of a wild evening and over indulgence where another couple would lead the charge and we ended up in a VIP room. Each time Kate would perk up and talk to the stripper and throw cash and be fine when the lap dance moved to her. She's proper, but clearly intrigued. Our pillow-talk perpetually confirms this. She imagines us with another girl or girls, another guy, and once said she would be pleased to fuck a TG beauty we saw.

Another round arrived, and I was feeling it. Given my height and weight, this was surprising. Nonetheless, with my gorgeous little wife at my side, a blizzard raging outside, and naked women in a small, warm room, there was little reason to do anything but enjoy the moment.

At least two more rounds arrived, and I remember throwing cash at Jim and saying we are happy to pay for our drinks, but he was all smiles and truthfully, I was gone. High as a kite yet also loopy as hell. Kate was as well. Something was off, but it was way enjoyable.

April, the stripper, came off the stage and was working her way around the tables. Around the time some tequila shots arrived, April's perfect hand-full sized boobs and her neatly-trimmed brown bush were at our table. April leaned over and nuzzled my forehead, bringing her breasts close to my face. She then swung around and squatted between the two of us.

She ran her hand along Kate's upper thigh and did not stop as she reached her taught little mound visible through her yoga pants. Making continued eye contact with Kate, April asked personal and intimate questions. Kate, like me, was clearly horny, open-minded, and high as hell. At that moment I remember thinking this was an intense ecstasy/MDMA kind of high, but maybe something else as well. Rohypnal? Ruffies, the date rape drug? I didn't know and couldn't find a way to care.

Before long April had her right hand in Kate's crotch and was rubbing her vagina with her thumb while looking right in her eyes and giving her little kisses on her lips.

The conversation I overheard was amazing. April was convincing Kate to come with her and dance on stage. Kate was moving her hips in her chair as April's thumb rubbed her clit over her tight pants while also responding to April's quick, searching tongue as she kept delivering kisses to Kate's mouth as she said things like, "You know you want to. You know you secretly want all these guys to see your pussy and show them your little asshole. Do it. You're so wet already. You want to expose yourself. You want to get fucked."

It wasn't long before Kate stood and April led her by hand past a couple tables to the back room and they entered and closed the door. I was astonished but also out of my mind, so I wasn't sure what was happening. There were a number of hoots and hollers from the other dudes at the tables and bar, and they seemed to know what was happening next.

A guy at an adjoining table placed a full beer in front of me and said, "Thanks, buddy. This is more than I thought might happen tonight!"

When the dressing room door opened, I was amazed to see Dynasty (the blonde stripper) and April lead Kate out onto the stage. The strippers were completely nude, and Kate was wearing her red lace thong with no bra. Her little boobs and nipples were bare and all three lined up in front of the small, enclosed bar crowd.

Fairly quickly Dynasty and April focused their attention on Kate. Dynasty started sucking on my wife's left breast while rubbing her little taught tummy. April sniffed Kate's crotch and licked her panties from the outside. Then she reached up and pulled down Kate's little red, lacy panties all the way to her ankles.

Kate stepped out of them as Dynasty lifted her arms above her head and April rubbed her bare cunt. Kate's bare, bald, tiny pussy was on full display to the guys at this rural bar and April licked her slit and everyone hooted. I saw several guys taking photos and clearly uploading the pics to some form of social media.

She was completely naked in front of an increasingly drunk and horny crowd of maybe 10 guys. One of whom shouted, "Show us some ass!"

April and Dynasty turned around and bent over, showing their perfect little asses to the crowd. Kate didn't know what to do, so Dynasty stood up and turned Kate around and bent her over. Then she pulled Kate's ass cheeks apart and displayed her little asshole to the crowd.

Whatever song was playing stopped and the girls took this as a cue to stand up and step off the stage. Dynasty and April led Kate by the hand over to a table of three where a bunch of cash was lying on the tabletop. Dynasty and April immediately sat their naked selves onto the laps of two of the guys while Kate stood there confused. April grabbed one of Kate's arms while the guy without a girl grabbed another. She turned around and sat down naked on his lap.

The guy holding Kate reached around with both arms and hugged her. He then reached up and fondled both of her breasts as she leaned her head back in pleasure. After rubbing her little boobs, his hand ventured towards her tummy and her pussy. I was in a drugged daze and looked on in wonderment.

The guy with my completely naked Kate in his lap began rubbing her pussy and inserting his fingers in her hole. After being exposed on stage and being rubbed by a girl, she was clearly close to coming. I was surprised to see her stand and bend completely over, pushing her bare ass close to his face as he was seated in his chair. He leaned forward and licked her asshole and then stick his middle finger in her cunt while his pointer finger entered her asshole.

He curled both fingers back and forth while thrusting them in and out. Meanwhile Dynasty and April were straddling the other guys as they sat in their chairs, with Dynasty facing out while April faced in as they both rode cocks and bounced on the laps of the guys at the table.

While Kate was bent over and being dual-fingered from the rear in both of her holes, another guy walked up and pulled his pants down in front of her and pulled out his cock. She grabbed it and started sucking. Soon she was orgasming from both finger probing her butt (which she loves) and the finger methodically, and slowly rubbing around her cunt and clit.

Kate was in ecstasy as she came from being fingered and was half swallowing the cum from the guy she was blowing and half rubbing it on her tiny little boobs.

Kate, Dynasty, and April had made three of the guys cum, but the rest wanted some of these beauties as well.

Dynasty and April had both taken loads in their pussies as they rode the guys at the table who had their pants at their ankles and had now finished, but Kate had not. She had been fingered and exposed but not fucked. Everyone in the bar was now standing around the table where the action was taking place.

All three girls began being groped by the remainder of the crowd, which was only a few other guys, but their tits, asses, and pussies were being rubbed by everyone. I stood, crazy woozy and barely comprehending what was happening, but as horny and intrigued as the rest of the bar. Someone then shouted, "Line them up!" and soon all three girls were on their knees on the edge of the short stage and bent over with their pussies and assholes displayed towards the small bar area.

One by one, guys pulled down their pants and lined-up behind the three women and began fucking them. Kate's bare pussy and little brown asshole were on display and a guy wearing a John Deere hat grabbed his big cock with one hand and pulled her narrow little hip toward him with is other and entered her pussy from behind. He started thrusting into her little hole as she kept her head down and began to push backwards. After several pumps, I saw her reach upwards and massage one of her tits. Then she reached backwards and began rubbing her clit back and forth. She was into it and wanted to cum.

He started to cum and thrusted deeply into her pussy. Kate moaned as she speed-bagged her clit and he went deep, pulling her hips with both hands towards him. He then pulled out with cum leaking from her pussy.

Another guy who had been jerking off, quickly got behind her as the other guys began swapping out positions behind Dynasty and April as well. The new guy easily slid into Kate's pussy as she was already filled with cum. She was more forceful bucking backwards against the newcomer and he soon shot a load deep into her little pussy. Before he was done, he leaned forward while still in her and grabbed both of her little breasts while kissing her neck. When he was done, you could see the milky white cum of both guys pouring from her slit.

More pictures of her cum-filled cunt and bare ass were taken as another guy started rubbing his penis along her butt cheeks. He bent over, pulled Kate's ass apart and sniffed her asshole and then licked it. Wanting more, he began swirling her tongue around her asshole and thrusting it inwards

Kate responded again by rubbing her clit with her right hand as she held herself up with her left. Soon the guy stood up and began pushing his cock against her tiny, brown little asshole. She Made some painful protest sounds, but also continued to rub her clit and slowly push her ass back to allow him entry to her rear passage.

He slowly entered has ass and began to fuck her asshole slowly. April was next to her and had rolled over to her back as she was getting fucked for the third time in her pussy and reached up to play with Kate's little boobs.

Kate's ass-fucking didn't take too much time as she is tiny, and her hole is incredibly tight. The guy game quickly and deeply in her ass as they both moaned.

When he pulled out, cum was leaking from both her cunt and her ass. I've never seen anything sexier. I walked up to Kate and pulled her to me and began kissing her while rubbing her ass and feeling the cum leak from her pussy. She deep-tongue kissed me, and I could taste her and everyone who had her.

I heard Jim say we should all get going so no one gets stuck in the blizzard. Before I knew it, he had all the guys filing out of the bar to their trucks leaving Kate, Dynasty, and April in the dressing room shivering, hugging, and kissing. Jim took some robes off a hook and handed them to the three naked girls and said, "Let's head out back to the trailer".

Just wearing their robes, the three girls put on their boots and we all went out the back door and across a yard to a trailer. The snow and wind were whipping as we trudged through the snow. When we entered the trailer, it was a tiny place with a large bed in the back. The girls all dropped their robes and kicked off their boots and got under the covers.

I quickly took my clothes off and dove under the covers to find my cum-filled wife opening her thighs for me. We kissed deeply as I inserted my fingers in her sloppy pussy and ass. Dynasty and April rubbed each of us and each other. Eventually I found myself on my back and fucking Kate's pussy with her on top while Jim was behind her fucking her ass wile April Straddled my face with her cum-filled pussy.

When I awoke the next morning with naked people all around, the smell of sex was still in the air and I didn't know which person or body part to fuck first.

8409anon
8409anon
321 Followers