Petra the Lesbian Virgin Ch. 03

Story Info
Petra asks Jane an important question.
7.3k words
4.36
4.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Jane The Virgin. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Jane Gloriana Villanueva had done this before. Arguably twice. Or at the very least once with a year long interruption. And yet, at the same time she had never done this, and she was desperately trying to stop herself from freaking out, and failing miserably. After all, this was a really, really big deal. This was asking Petra Solano to marry her. Another woman!

Jane was about to ask another woman to marry her, and it was just kind of overwhelming her. Which felt silly, as they had been dating for a year now, and therefore Jane should be well past being freaked out by the fact that she was doing this with a woman. And freaked out wasn't even the right word. It was way too harsh for what Jane was feeling, she just couldn't think of anything else, because again, this was such a big deal.

It was like a play Jane had rehearsed for her whole life, and in the end the performance had been almost perfect, and yet she found herself about to perform it again, this time in the other role. The role of the 'man', for a lack of a better term. The harder role. Her original role only really had one line, but now she somehow had to find the right words to express her love for Petra.

Perhaps more importantly she had to keep her speech down to a short chapter rather than an entire novel, and she had to get through it without breaking down and crying. Well, the latter was surely impossible, but the former was proving to be just as tricky, Jane rewriting the proposal over and over again, and yet nothing felt right.

She was also struggling with the how. She wanted to be romantic, but not cliché. Or at least not too cliché, because she may not be able to avoid it entirely, but it was important that it would be as tasteful as possible.

And more importantly that it wouldn't telegraph what she was planning to do, because Petra may not be as naturally romantic as Jane but through dating her she had been 'subjected', Petra's word not Jane's, to a lot of romantic movies, and Petra was super-smart and would see anything obvious coming from a mile. So Jane had to be sneaky, as well as romantic, which was a very hard combination to pull off.

That was why she had been so on edge during the week leading up to their one-year anniversary, only for something wonderful to happened. Petra accidentally provided her with a perfect chance to propose, and she surprised Jane with a wonderful dinner on top of the hotel with a backdrop of a gorgeous sunset.

It was a little cheesy and cliché, but it was also so perfect, that Jane couldn't believe she hadn't thought of it herself. Luckily she had been carrying the engagement ring she had bought for Petra around in hopes for a moment like this, so all that Jane had to do now is relax and wait for the perfect moment. Now, if she could only think of the right words to say.

"Thanks again for this Petra." Jane beamed, "You really are just the sweetest."

Petra blushed, "It was the least I could do. After all, it's our anniversary."

"Yeah it is." Jane beamed again, raising a glass, "To us."

"To you." Petra said softly, clinking their glasses, admitting after taking a little sip, "And I'm so glad we're doing this. I, I just feel like we haven't been on the same page lately. You know?"

"I know." Jane smiled softly, and then when she saw a very familiar look on Petra's face she asked, "You weren't worried about me breaking up with you, were you?"

"No." Petra scoffed, and then when Jane gave her a look Petra admitted, "Maybe."

"Petra-" Jane started, before being quickly interrupted.

"Can you blame me? You've been acting weird for weeks." Petra pointed out.

"I know. And I'm sorry." Jane apologised, "I've just had a lot on my mind lately. I wanted to talk to you about that, actually."

"Me too." Petra said

"Well me first..." Jane began, unfortunately her mind went blank and she got scared, so she decided to buy herself some time by changing her mind, "Actually no, you go first."

"Are you sure?" Petra asked nervously.

"Yes." Jane smiled nervously, still desperately searching her brain for the right words which had eluded her for weeks.

"Fine." Petra took a deep breath, gently took hold of Jane's hand, and admitted, "This past year has easily been the best of my life. You've completed me in ways I didn't know was possible. Given me things I never knew I needed. Made me happier than I ever knew I could be. Jane, everything good about me, I learned from you-"

"That's not true." Jane insisted, interrupting Petra's rather sweet speech, "You're a good person Petra. Okay, you made some, questionable decisions in the past, but you're way too hard on yourself. You had a mother who did nothing but use you, which should have screwed you up forever, but you got over it and became a better mother than she ever was. And now? And now you have a real family. You have two beautiful children who adore you. Three if you include Mateo, and you should, because you have been so good with him and he loves you. And my family loves you-"

"Even your Mom?" Petra smiled softly.

"Yes." Jane smiled back, slowly realising this was turning into the perfect proposal, "Okay, it took her some time to come around, but she understands how important you are to me. And you are. Petra, you are so, so important to me."

"You're important to me too." Petra said softly, already embarrassing herself by tearing up, "I couldn't imagine my life without you in it. And I never want too."

"Me too." Jane admitted, also tearing up with a lot less shame, "I love you."

"I love you too." Petra said softly, "Which is why-"

"Which is why-" Jane said at the exact same time.

Petra turned away from her girlfriend, reached into her bag and grabbed the ring box which was hidden inside before dropping down to one knee, which wasn't easy in the dress she was wearing. She almost bumped her head in the process, causing her to be confused for a long second, before realisation hit. Jane had done the exact same thing.

Literally. They had simultaneously pulled out an engagement ring and tried to propose to each other and were now staring at each other in the traditional proposal position, tears sliding down their cheeks and their mouths open in shock. Then they both started laughing hysterically.

"Oh my God." Jane got out mid-laugh.

"I guess I was wrong." Petra admitted, before quickly explaining, "About us not being on the same page. We were actually too much on the same page."

"God, this is so cheesy." Jane giggled.

"Yeah... so it's perfect for one of your books." Petra teased.

"Shut up and come here." Jane grinned.

Before she could offer up any kind of protest, although Petra had no idea why she would, Jane Villanueva grabbed her by the side of the head and pulled her in for a soft but passionate kiss. The best part about it?

Petra could feel the ring box against the side of her head, reminding her of what they had just done, and how it had gone better than she'd hope to dream. And she'd dreamed about it a lot, especially over the past week or so that she had been planning this. Although for now she put those thoughts out of her mind and just concentrated on kissing her new fiancé. Although was that what Jane was now? She hadn't actually said yes, and while that was definitely implied Petra wanted more. And she would get it.

"That's a yes, right?" Petra asked nervously once she'd broken the kiss, and then when Jane frowned in confusion she quickly clarified, "To the proposal, I mean? It's a yes?"

"Petra, of course it's a yes." Jane beamed.

"Right." Petra nodded, feeling incredibly foolish for that stupid question and then stammering, "I mean, of course it is. I just... I just really wanted to hear you say yes."

"Well, so did I." Jane admitted, before looking at Petra expectantly.

It took Petra a few long seconds to realise what the other woman wanted, and then she quickly stammered, "Oh, yes. Yes, of course."

"Mmmm, not good enough." Jane said thoughtfully, quickly explaining when Petra gave her a look, "At least one of us should say the words properly. You know, to make it official?"

"I agree." Petra nodded, before quickly blurting out, "Jane, will you marry me?"

"Petra, will you marry me?" Jane blurted out more or less at the same time, causing them both to laugh, and then Jane added, "Yes Petra, I'll marry you."

"I'll marry you too." Petra beamed, before they started exchanging the rings.

"You're such a bad influence on me." Jane scolded playfully as Petra placed her ring on her finger.

"Me?" Petra laughed as Jane placed her ring on her finger, "Please, you were always competitive. It's one of the things I love about you. With you, I know I'll never be bored."

"Awww, I love arguing with you too." Jane said mockingly, before they kissed again, albeit brief before Jane pulled away slightly and whispered against Petra's lips, "But I don't feel like arguing now."

"Me neither." Petra agreed, "I have a room reserved for us."

"We don't need it. Ref has the kids for the night, so we can go back to our place." Jane revealed with a smile, "What? I was pretty sure you were going to say yes."

"To you? Always." Petra beamed, kissing Jane again.

*

Their place. Every time she thought of that made Petra's heart flutter. That's what this place was. Theirs, and that made Petra overwhelmingly happy.

She'd very nearly proposed there, but the Marbella meant so much to both of them, and while their apartment was very nice and suited their needs for now Petra wanted to buy a proper house with a nice big garden for the kids, and had her eyes on a few places, which had stopped her from creating this kind of precious memory in a place they would hopefully be leaving behind soon.

Also she hadn't wanted to propose in a house that Jane would maybe hate and create a bad memory, so ultimately she chose proposing at the Marbella.

It was a decision which paid off big time, because now she was stumbling into the apartment that she and Jane had been sharing for the past six months, the two of them kissing frantically as they slowly made their way inside and towards the bedroom. They even daringly started to unzip each other's dresses, although they didn't remove them until they were safely behind closed doors, because they wouldn't make that mistake again.

Then, once it was clear they were alone behind those closed doors, they quickly removed each other's clothing, got onto their bed and then made out some more, constantly flipping each other over as they silently argued about who was going to end up on top. Oh yes, this was Petra's favourite way to argue with Jane. Although it quickly led to her least favourite way.

"You went first last time! It's my turn." Jane whined once she broke the kiss.

"We should really be passed keeping score." Petra grumbled, before suggesting, "But you know, there is a way we can both do it?"

"Oh." Jane blushed, "You mean..."

"We don't have too, if you don't want too." Petra added quickly.

"No, I want too." Jane insisted, before pointing out, "In fact, considering what happened earlier, it's kind of perfect."

"I agree." Petra beamed.

"Just one thing..." Jane said softly, gently grabbing Petra's hand, "How about a little warm up first?"

As Jane guided her hand slowly down her stomach to the brunette's pussy, and then mirrored that action with her own hand to the blonde's pussy, Petra gasped, "Yes. Yes, I like that idea."

"Ooooooh, I love it when we can agree on things." Jane grinned before kissing Petra again.

Jane then slowly lowered them down onto their sides. Well, she started slowly lowering them, but in the end they fell. What? It was hard when their hands were preoccupied. And it wasn't even like they even fell that far, barely a few inches, and it was onto soft fabric. It wasn't even enough to make them stop kissing.

Still, it was enough to make Jane feel a little guilty, so she did her best to make it up to Petra by sliding her fingers down to gently rub Petra's clit. Which of course caused Petra to gasp into her mouth and return the favour, making it very hard for Jane not to slip a finger into her lover. But no, this was about preparing Petra, not fucking her, and if Jane started she wouldn't be able to stop. Sure, it didn't seem so bad, but there was something she wanted to do more.

Actually she wanted to do two other things more, the first being just making out with Petra for a few long minutes. But she always loved just making out, even when there was no intimate touching involved, and even though they had done this exact thing before it was still wonderfully special, especially under the circumstances.

Of course the second thing was something new completely for them. Something they had talked about, and both couldn't believe they hadn't tried before, but it wasn't something she tried with Michael, or anyone else, so Jane was nervous about it. So really, the making out and pussy rubbing was at least partly about settling her nerves. But eventually she did it.

Eventually she gently pushed Petra down onto her back, broke the kiss, gave the other woman a nervous smile, and then slowly turned her body around until they were lying head to toe with her face hovering over Petra's pussy and hers above her new fiancé's head. The 69 position! Jane was finally in the 69 position, and just being there was thrilling, even without lowering herself so she was properly in it.

So she savoured the moment for a few long seconds, before lowering her head down and sliding her tongue over Petra's pussy, squeezing the most delightful cry of pleasure out of the other girl, causing Jane to grin and give Petra another lick.

She meant to lower her body at the same time, she really did, but Jane kind of got cold feet over whether or not she would be able to cope with being pleasured while pleasuring Petra. Which she knew was ridiculous, after all she had been doing fine only seconds ago, but this was new, and she just really didn't want to mess it up.

Although she kind of did that by not lowering her pussy right away. It even took her maybe a full minute or two to actually do it as she was so preoccupied with the cute little sounds Petra was making, and the delicious taste of her pussy. Then Jane slowly lowered herself down, and she quickly regretted not doing that sooner as she received wonderful pleasure, and continued to be able to dish it out just fine.

Petra had wanted to reach up, grabbed Jane's butt and shove that yummy little pussy directly down onto her face from the moment Jane started licking her. Maybe even the moment it came to hover over her. But no, as much as she wanted to Petra knew just how nervous Jane was about this, and she wouldn't want to push her into anything too fast, even if it was something which was silly to be nervous about.

If one of the children had been so nervous about what was essentially a different version of something they knew they liked Petra would have been a lot less patient, but this was definitely different, and Petra knew she had to handle her relationship with Jane with a lot of care.

That didn't stop the next minute or two being wonderfully torturous, as Petra was forced to lie back and wait to be allowed to return the favour. Then when Jane finally started lowering herself down it was hard for Petra not to yank her down the rest of the way, but again the blonde reminded herself she needed to be patient with the brunette.

Besides, she was confident that Jane would get there eventually, and Petra knew it would be worth the wait. And sure enough a few long seconds later Jane's pussy was pressed down against her lips and Petra was opening her mouth to lick it, finally receiving the pleasure of licking pussy while getting hers licked. Of licking Jane's pussy while Jane was licking hers. Oh God, Petra was 69'ing with Jane Gloriana Villanueva!

Several times during their romance Petra's mind had been blown about what she was doing with Jane Gloriana Villanueva. It was embarrassingly frequently that had happened, and at least not very recently, but Petra just couldn't help being a little overwhelmed right now.

Luckily most of the previous times she had been overwhelmed Jane had been in control, or her body had just switched into autopilot. This time it was very much the former, six months worth of practice allowing Petra to continue licking Jane's pussy even while having her own licked. She even managed to avoid Jane's clit. Well, at least for the most part. There had been a few times she had touched it in the beginning, but that was intentional.

Of course even in autopilot Petra really wanted to concentrate on the little bundle of nerves which brought Jane such joy, however the last thing she wanted to do was bring a premature end to this wonderful heaven. It was the same reason why Jane mostly avoided her clit.

Although again there were a few times in the beginning, and then after what felt like a wonderful eternity of gentle pussy licking Jane started teasing her clit again. Which was actually the thing which awoke Petra from her haze, as she wasn't sure whether this was a sign Jane wanted more or not. Experimentally she brushed her tongue against Jane's clit and decided to see what Jane would do next.

Jane hadn't intentionally done that. Maybe it was a genuine accident, or maybe her needy body was trying to tell her something. Either way she wasn't even aware of it until Petra returned the favour, then she was unsure what to do for a few long seconds. Hell, it took that long to realise she had started it. Then Petra cautiously lingered on her clit, and Jane just couldn't resist returning the favour.

From then on things were a battle between them again, although not to make each other cum. That would come soon enough, but they weren't quite there yet. No, this was about seeing who would beg for it first, or possibly make the other cum first in the hope of retaliation.

Most people thought the fact that they were competitive with each other would ultimately tear them apart, but it times like this it just proved they were perfect for each other. Or at the very least, that sex between them would always be something special. And this, this was extra special. This was pushing each other to the edge of climax and seeing who would break first, using every trick they had learned over the last six months along the way.

Which mostly consisted of a relentless, but tactical attack on the other's clit, mercilessly licking and sucking until the other almost couldn't take it anymore, then backing off just before they would make the other cum, all in an attempt to make the other break first.

Surprisingly it was Petra who broke first, Jane finding herself crying out into her lover's pussy as Petra shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into her. For better or for worse that penetration was as slow as it was deep, drawing out the pleasure in keeping Jane on the edge of orgasm.

Then after pausing with her tongue buried completely inside her Petra began tongue fucking Jane's pussy, sending Jane over that edge over and over again. Because of it she couldn't copy Petra this time, she needed to make the other woman cum immediately, so she slammed her tongue inside her pussy, giving Jane exactly what she wanted.

That process was repeated as the two women relentlessly made each other cum, only pausing the tongue fucking enough so they could wrap their lips around each other's entrances and swallow as much of each other's cum as they possibly could. Which again, was competitive, but only made it more perfect for them. And just perfect. Oh God, why hadn't they done this sooner?

Like the first time they had sex? Or better yet shortly after meeting each other? Oh yes, all that time they were fighting each other they could have been doing this, which would be one of Jane's biggest regrets in life. Oh well, at least they were making up for it now.

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers