Petra the Lesbian Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers

To throw that little self-imposed rule aside was a little thrilling, and also embarrassing, but totally worth it because Petra quickly rewarded her by an increasing attention to her clit, eventually even taking it into her mouth and sucking on it, which brought Jane so close to cumming she could tasted.

Then she could feel something against her entrance. Fingers! Oh God, Petra was teasing her entrance with her fingers, and Jane couldn't speak coherently because of all the intention to her clit.

Thankfully before she had to force herself to be coherent long enough to tell Petra what she wanted one of those fingers was slowly pushed inside of her pussy and then began pumping in and out of it, almost instantly making Jane cum. Petra briefly paused, perhaps giving Jane a chance to get over her climax, or for them both to savour it and the feeling of Petra Solano inside her.

She also stopped the clit sucking, presumably for the same reason or reasons. But then Petra began licking, sucking and fingering more passionately, effortlessly giving Jane another orgasm. And then another, and then another, and then another, until Jane could no longer think coherently, let alone speak.

Petra was feeling almost as overwhelmed at feeling Jane cumming on her finger, except she couldn't allow herself to become lost in this. Not now. If she did Jane would come down from her high, and Petra didn't want that. No, the whole point of this was to impress Jane, and she couldn't do that with just one orgasm. She needed to give Jane much more than that.

Although Petra didn't allow herself the indulgence of briefly pausing the fingering during Jane's first climax, although that was partly because Jane's pussy was just squeezing down her so tightly. Mostly though it was to allow both of them to savour this precious moment, before she started to try to repeat it.

That turned out to be surprisingly easy. All Petra had to do was speed up the force of the finger fucking while constantly switching between licking and sucking Jane's clit as hard as she could. Just like the websites had told her. Oh yes, Petra's research had been serving her well throughout her first time with a woman, and it was continuing to do so.

And there was part of her which felt she should play it safe and continue doing this until Jane begged her to stop. However as wonderful as it was having her finger covered in Jane Gloriana Villanueva's cum Petra really, really wanted to tasted. She had been dreaming about it for years now, and couldn't let what might be her only opportunity to taste it pass her by, even if it was the thing which ultimately cost her this amazing woman.

So against her better judgement Petra suddenly removed her finger, waited until Jane looked down at her and then stuck that finger into her mouth. Unsurprisingly given everything else it was better than Petra had dreamed, and she instantly became ravenous for more, barely taking the time to properly suck that finger clean before tasting liquid heaven right from the source.

At first that just included eager licks to collect whatever was left, but soon Petra was wrapping her lips tightly around Jane's entrance and greedily sucking the cum out of the other woman. Then she shoved her tongue into Jane's pussy, partly in search of more cum, but also just hoping to give Jane another orgasm, both to please her lover and selfishly to get more cum.

Again making Jane cum proved very easy in this state, and soon Petra was pulling her tongue out so she could try and swallow at least the majority of the brunette's juices, but there was just so much of it the blonde just couldn't keep up. Also in a surprising move for Jane she reached down, grabbed Petra's hair and pushed her deeper into her cunt, and then started grinding against her face.

Which felt wonderful, even if it did mean most of Jane's cum ended up on Petra's face, instead of inside the blonde's belly, were it belonged. Then all of a sudden Jane was pulling her upwards, Petra momentarily worried that she had done something wrong, only to find herself kissing Jane again, and as much as she loved what she was doing it was hard for her to complain about kissing Jane Gloriana Villanueva. Especially when Jane was tasting herself on her lips.

Jane had tasted herself before, specifically after finding out that Petra had feelings for her. While trying to decide what she should do about that Truth Bomb she started thinking about Petra in a romantic setting, and then a sexual one, both of which were thoughts she found appealing and lingered on instead of just dismissing them as fleeting thoughts like with other women.

Then she found some time to herself when her son and the rest of her family was asleep to focus on these thoughts while her hands caressed her body and, well, that was when she realised just how into Petra she truly was. Tasting herself was meant to be the final test, although of course Jane obsessed over it for weeks before finally making a move on the other woman.

Those extra weeks had probably been a good thing to make sure she really wanted this. After all Jane didn't want to hurt Petra, or herself, by rushing into anything. Of course now she was at least somewhat regretting that decision as these were easily the best orgasms of her life and suddenly Jane was overwhelmed by a desperate need to return the favour.

So after a few long minutes of kissing Petra to regain her strength, and also just because Jane loved kissing, Jane flipped them over so Petra was on her back and she was on top of her. And of course, the kiss was never broken, Jane taking another few long minutes to enjoy it while sliding her hands over Petra's very feminine body. Which was still a little weird for her, but equally very exciting.

Honestly Jane wasn't sure she was quite ready to do what Petra had just done, but she didn't want to admit that and give the other woman the wrong idea. However while she wasn't ready to use her mouth Jane guess that Petra wouldn't mind too much if she just stuck to her fingers instead, something which was proved by a loud cry of pleasure that Petra let out into the kiss when Jane moved her hand in between her legs.

Petra then gasped, moaned and even whimpered into the kiss as Jane started gently rubbing her pussy, which in turn had Jane grinning into the kiss, delighted that she got such noises out of a woman she had used to be so afraid of with such a simple touch. Not that there was anything simple about this moment.

All their long and complicated history, all the fighting, and then all the pining, all of it had led up to this night. To this moment. Making it feel like one of Jane's romance novels. Or a telenovela. The point was that Jane wanted to savour this moment, which was why she continued the gentle rubbing longer than was necessary.

Which was more than a few seconds, given just how wet Petra's pussy was. Wet for her! Oh God, Petra was so wet for her, a thought which overwhelmed Jane so much that she couldn't think coherently for quite a while, teasing Petra to the point where she was whimpering pathetically under her touch. Then all of a sudden she was inside her. Jane was inside Petra, meaning she was even more overwhelmed.

Petra was also overwhelmed, and very grateful that the only thing she had to do was lay there and whimper pathetically. Especially as moments before the penetration Jane had chosen that moment to finally break the kiss and look down at her, the two women staring into each other's eyes as one pushed a finger into the other.

As it was returning the favour from what Petra had just done, and Petra was so unbelievably hot from having finally done that, and from thinking about it for years and then more intensely over the past few weeks, Petra was surprised she didn't cum on the spot as soon as Jane pushed her finger into her. Surprised, but grateful, because it meant this would continue.

The penetration was almost painfully slow, and when Jane was buried up to the knuckle she paused for a few long seconds. Given Jane had been there when she had given birth to twins this was no doubt less about helping Petra to relax, which was the last thing she needed right now, and had more to do with savouring the moment.

Petra was grateful for that, as she wanted to savour this feeling, and the look in Jane's eyes. Which was the same reason she was grateful that when Jane finally began pumping her finger in and out of her it was nice and slow. Anything more would have probably made her cum, and again Petra wasn't ready for that. Not yet.

Very soon she wouldn't have a choice, but Petra wanted to be able to resist as long as possible, and Jane wasn't making it easy. Yet somehow it all worked out, because it just meant Petra received the most amount of pleasure throughout the fingering, her favourite part being when Jane cautiously lent down and kissed her softly.

In some ways that kiss felt like it lasted only for a few precious seconds, and in other ways it felt like it lasted a glorious eternity. Either way once Jane broke the kiss and pulled back slightly she gave Petra a gentle smile, and then pushed a second finger inside her while rubbing her clit with her thumb, instantly triggering a powerful climax.

For less than a second Petra opened her mouth to complain, as although the need to cum had been becoming painful she would have gladly suffered this kind of pain for the rest of her life if she could have, but any thought of complaint was quickly forgotten as Petra received the most powerful climax of her life.

Which was really saying something, because she had always thought Rafael was good at sex, but wow. This was amazing. This was mind blowing. This was Jane taking her lesbian virginity, and vice versa, meaning not only was Jane no longer a virgin, but now they both were ex-lesbian virgins. And through it all, Jane showered her with such love and compassion it was completely overwhelming.

Especially as Jane whispered once she had pulled her fingers out of Petra's pussy, "I love you Petra."

"I love you too Jane." Petra beam tiredly, the two of them embracing as they recovered from the emotionally overwhelming, and physically draining, act of losing their lesbian virginities.

MTL17
MTL17
2,010 Followers