Petrov Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petrov seemed to sense that Alex was overwhelmed and after rubbing his face along her panties one last time, straightened up and proceeded to pull the straps of her bra down her arms. He left them hanging there as he slowly ran his hands from the small of her back and unhooked the clasp of her bra. Her breasts fell free and he cupped them, palms under her nipples as he kneaded the firm flesh.

Alex placed her hands on sides of Petrov’s face as she watched him. He pinched her nipples, pulling on them, lifting, and letting them slowly slip from his grasp. Alex began to breathe a little faster. Petrov moved his attention back to her underwear, and slowly the last garment was removed. She stood there naked before him once again, but this time she didn’t feel so vulnerable. She felt beautiful.

“Stand up,” she said softly. Petrov half-smiled and climbed to his feet. Alex ran her hands up his body once before taking her turn kneeling before him. She undid his belt and the button of his pants. She looked up into his eyes. “Would you take off your shirt?” she asked, her voice still barely above a whisper.

Petrov pulled his shirt off and Alex ran her eyes over a solid chest with a slight arrangement of hair running across his flesh and tapering down into a trail that disappeared under the cloth of his pants. His nipples were hard and the areola surrounding each was the size of an oversized quarter. Alex reached up and ran her fingers over his stomach until she once again arrived at the front of his pants. She pulled the zipper down. Never taking her eyes from his, Alex reached inside and pulled Petrov’s cock from his pants. It was hard and hot. She cradled his shaft between her two hands and stroked him lightly up and down. Petrov nodded.

Licking her lips to wet them, Alex placed the head of Petrov’s cock to her mouth. She rubbed the shiny flesh between her lips, not yet taking him in. Her tongue ran slow sure circles around the head, and she felt Petrov’s hands run through her hair. He paused, holding her still before pressing gently, encouraging Alex to continue. She didn’t need the encouragement.

As the head slipped into her mouth, Alex’s lips wrapped around Petrov’s cock. He didn’t push far, and she leaned back letting him glide back out until the tip balanced against her lips. A moment passed and she repeated her movements, this time taking him further into the warm depths of her mouth. She held him there, running her tongue along the underside of his swollen member. Back again, holding onto his hips for support as she used only her mouth, her lips worshipping the length each time he slid free. Back and forth, a slow rhythm worked Petrov’s cock as Alex moved her head from side to side, her mouth sucking him deeper as he began to push himself as far as he could without gagging her. She could hear his breathing become more ragged and his hips began to thrust forward in short easy strokes as he fucked her mouth. Unwilling to be passive, Alex met each stroke, leaning into him as Petrov’s hips rocked forward. Suddenly catching his cock with her hand during an outward stroke, Alex nipped teasingly at the head before swirling her tongue over the knob and sucking his cock in hard and deep. Petrov gasped aloud and his fingers dug into her skull. He held her tightly against him and thrust hard, driving his shaft towards her throat. Alex breathed hard through her nose and let him grind against her face until her jerked back. His hips bucked faster, faster, the sound of his solid flesh moving through her wet lips loud in the quiet room. Alex sucked his shaft each time he pulled free and watched Petrov’s face as his eyes closed and his mouth opened in a grimace. She squeezed his balls through his pants, pulling down on them before lifting and squeezing once more.

A low groan rolled up from the back of Petrov’s throat as he pushed almost violently into her mouth and gasped. She felt the rigid flesh between her bruised lips shudder as his cum burst into her mouth, flooding across her tongue and down her throat. Alex swallowed as his balls emptied themselves, surrendering his release. He froze, stiff against her as he gulped in several breaths before he freed her from his grasp. Alex gently let Petrov’s cock slip from her mouth and held him once again between her hands. She looked up into his face and tenderly began to lick the head with the flat of her wet tongue. He winced and moaned, his fingers stroking the top of her head before he pulled her away and then to her feet.

It was his turn to sway unbalanced. Alex felt a small smile play across her lips. The table had been turned for a moment and it felt good.

But Petrov recovered quickly and scooping her up in his arms, walked the couple steps to the large bed. He laid her down and ran his hands over her body. Staring at her with such intensity brewing in his eyes, Petrov stripped off the remainder of his clothing and lowered his body beside hers.

His mouth covered hers and his tongue jabbed deep, drawing hers out. He sucked on it, sharing the taste of his cum as his hand wandered low across her belly. As his fingers found Alex’s wet pussy, he cupped her sex and squeezed. Her thighs instantly pressed together and she humped his hand as he kissed her furiously. His other hand pressed against her neck and his fingers wrapped themselves around the slender column, pinning her. He pressed his fingers between the swollen folds of her pussy and instantly found her clit. He rubbed it hard, punishing the wanton flesh as Alex squirmed under him. Their kiss broke as he glared at her.

Two fingers suddenly thrust inside Alex’s softness and Petrov roughly finger-fucked her.

“Spread your legs,” he growled. Alex moaned softly, but did as she was told. His long fingers played inside her, filling her need to have him inside her. He released her neck and pulled his fingers from her pussy. She watched as he licked them, his eyes boring straight into hers. Alex took the opportunity to sit up and rose to her knees, her breasts swinging as she moved. Petrov caught her arm and pulled her against him as he sat back up. She struggled, for no other reason than that she could. They were past making love and she sunk her teeth into Petrov’s shoulder. He drew in another sharp breath and spun her around, pressing her face down as he slid up the bed. Twisting her body, he trapped her torso between his stomach and his bent knees. One hand now pressed the back of her neck so that Alex was forced to rest her forehead on the mattress; the other hand held her body down across his lap. She kicked her legs in protest.

Petrov caressed the soft globes of her ass. Alex stopped struggling. His fingertips traced lightly over the smooth flesh. She tensed. The slap was not unexpected, but she still yelped as his hand stung her flesh. He slapped her a second time, pausing to stroke the sudden red mark before striking her again. It didn’t hurt, it didn’t feel cruel, but it did cause a hot flush in her pussy. Alex moaned and stretched an arm out in front of her, her hand twisting the blankets as she automatically arched her ass upwards slightly. She buried her face in the crook of her other arm and waited.

He didn’t disappoint her. Each firm smack was followed by a tender brush of fingers over the sensitive flesh. Each time Alex lifted upwards, her body asking for the same treatment over and over. She could feel Petrov’s erection returning under her body. Again and again he spanked her begging flesh. Suddenly his hand wedged between the halves of her ass and slid down, once again cupping the slickness between her legs.

“I think you like this, Alex,” he said so softly it made her blush. “You do, don’t you?”

She didn’t have to answer; her body had already stated its approval. Petrov slipped a finger lower and traced a circle around Alex’s tiny protruding clit. He flicked at it, making her rise up. He watched the muscles in her body tense as he continued to tease the slippery pebble.

“Yessssss…” Alex hissed through clenched teeth as he worried the most alive part of her body. “Make me cum…” she heard herself whisper as he pulled her hand away.

Petrov lifted Alex’s hips so that he was able to slide out from under her. He stretched his hand along her back and ran it up to her neck, pinning Alex once again to the bed as he knelt behind her. She felt the tip of his cock press against the begging folds of her pussy.

“Say it.”

“Fuck me,” Alex pleaded.

He slammed into her cunt, sinking his entire length into her at once as she cried out. He pulled back.

“Say it,” he said again low.

“Fuck me!” Alex demanded, jerking her hips in frustration before Petrov assaulted her pussy, both hands holding firmly to her hips as he pounded himself, ground himself deep inside her until Alex gripped the blankets in both of her fists and felt the spasm run from her belly and through her aching pussy. She arched her back hard as her mouth opened in a silent scream as the flood of her orgasm let loose. The tension built until her slick walls convulsed violently around Petrov’s cock, clenching at his throbbing cock, squeezing him with such force that he cried out for her. He pulled out of her body and slid his hand fast up and down the shaft, jerking another full load of cum out of the tip as it arched purposely through the air and painted his masterpiece of lust over the small of Alex’s back. She felt the fluid burn into her skin as she collapsed limp onto the bed. Her breathing coming in rapid pants, she closed her eyes and struggled to escape the feeling of dizziness.

Petrov sat back, one hand on the bed, the other rubbing his offering into Alex’s pale skin. He stared at the trembling form of the woman who had yet to refuse him. He swallowed, regaining his composure before he gathered her up into his arms and pulled a blanket over their nakedness. She molded herself under his arm and rested her head against his chest. His heart beat desperately under her ear.

“Your heart is racing,” she said quietly before she fell asleep.

“Shh.”

12