Petrov Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex rolled her hips, grinding against Petrov. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat as she panted her way to orgasm. She wanted to cum like this, in control of her own body while she used him for her pleasure. Her hands cupped her breasts as she crushed them beneath slender fingers. She looked down into his face. He watched her curiously, his eyes less wary than usual. Did he like what he saw? Did she make him feel good?

One hand ran down from her right breast and a finger found its way to the top of her pussy. She swirled the finger between her pussy lips and connected with her over-excited clit. The tiny protuberance felt hard as her middle finger circled it, pressing harder. The jolt her touch sent through her body made her pussy flutter feverishly around Petrov's cock. Alex continued to brush her fingertip over her clit, teasing herself as the heat grew from between her legs and radiated deliciously up her body. Her toes curled, announcing her orgasm before the first rush raced through her body, forcing her back to arch as she writhed moaning on Petrov. Her pussy gripped at the thick pole buried so deeply inside her. The power of her orgasm was overwhelming. Alex threw her body against Petrov's chest as her pussy contracted and pulled on his cock. Burying her face into his neck, Alex gasped as the waves of her orgasm continued. Pain followed as her legs tensed and cramped from the intensity of her orgasm. She clenched her teeth and whimpered softly.

Petrov had managed to hold off his own orgasm. His body wanted to cum with Alex, to once again meet the highest moment of her desire, but he held back nonetheless. He had wanted to watch her, to see her face as her orgasm ruled her senses. It was worth delaying his own release. Just before her body shook as she came, a tiny smile had appeared on Alex's face. Her eyelids fluttered as her lips parted in a soft cry, a breathy 'yes' cried out to pagan gods as they fornicated in the hallowed building of higher education.

Petrov held Alex to his chest as she struggled to regain her breath—and composure. A moment later she sat up, Petrov's cock still firmly pressed deep inside her body. She was so wet, her cum had not only covered Petrov's stiff shaft, but also had covered the front of her thighs. As she shifted, his pole felt slick with her libation. She met his gaze.

"You didn't cum," she said.

"Not yet."

Petrov wrapped his arms around Alex as he slid both of their bodies to the carpeted floor. He laid his weight upon her, his hips between bent knees as he raised her legs up. He kept himself inside her, never once pulling out until she was comfortably upon her back and pinned under his weight. Petrov raised his torso up, balancing on strong arms as he began to thrust his hips forward, pressing his cock far inside her before withdrawing, his movements becoming faster as he pounded himself into Alex's willing body.

Alex's hands reached up and she held Petrov's face between her palms, her eyes locking with his as he drove his cock forward. Neither looked away. When Petrov finally came, he was silent, his teeth clenched, his lips curled in a snarl as he jabbed his cock hard into Alex, each thrust giving way to a thick spurt of cum, shooting deep. She made no noise under him, accepting his offering into the secret realms of her sex. Petrov shuddered one last time before sinking into Alex's waiting arms. She held him tightly—desperately—to her.

Their world slowly came back into reality as Petrov's shrinking cock abandoned her warm pussy. He shifted and settled his head between Alex's breasts, resting contentedly in her embrace. Soft fingertips played over his sharp features as he closed his eyes, satisfied for the moment to simply lie quietly and enjoy the afterglow of their lovemaking. They stayed there on the floor for a while until Alex whispered that she had to go. Petrov lifted his body from hers, only meeting her eyes once as Alex straightened her clothes in order to leave. When touched her face, she looked away, uncomfortable as she usually was after one of their encounters.

"I have to go," she said again quietly.

"I know."

She stood and pulled on her coat before picking up her book bag. Alex paused, her hand on the doorknob. She looked at Petrov, his body leaning against his desk. Their eyes met and Alex gave him a tired smile.

"I may be here over break," she told him, self-consciously looking past her lover's frame and at the books on the shelves behind Petrov. "If I don't see you then, well, maybe…" Her voice trailed off and Petrov nodded.

"If the door is open, come see me. If not, we'll speak when the semester resumes. We still have to discuss the position available as my assistant—assuming that you are still interested." Petrov watched Alex carefully, his cool eyes measuring her reaction.


"I think I may be," she answered softly. "I'll let you know."

And with that, Alex turned and left Petrov's office, shutting the door softly behind her. As she left the building and started the cold journey across campus to her car, Alex found herself fighting a small smile.

Petrov's assistant, she chuckled to herself. Yes, she just may be interested indeed.

*****

12