Petrov Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her wrists in each hand, Petrov positioned Alex’s arms above her head, holding her firmly. His cock, attracted to the warmth of her pussy, found its mark easily, sliding in surely until her swollen nether lips found themselves wrapped around the base of his thick pole. He didn’t move, but kept kissing her mouth, his tongue continuing its slow fuck, back and forth, playing over her teeth. Alex sucked on it, squirming under Petrov’s body as velvety walls squeezed the member buried deep inside her body.

Releasing her wrists, Petrov whispered for Alex to leave them above her head. He leaned back, keeping his length deep inside her. Shifting, he pulled her legs up and placed her calves upon his shoulders. Alex moaned as she felt her body let Petrov slide in a centimeter further. He flexed his cock and the sensation rippled through her pussy. Squirming, Alex’s fingers gripped the wooden bars of the headboard in wonderful frustration.

“Fuck me,” she breathed as blue eyes begged her lover wantonly. “Fuck me…”

Petrov’s upper lip curled as his hips began to shift in tiny thrusts, each time banging his crotch into her mound as he fucked her. “Tell me,” he directed her. “Tell me what you want.”

“I want you to fuck me,” she whispered. “Keep fucking me.”

“Your pussy?” he asked.

“Yesssssss…” she hissed.

Petrov lowered his mouth to hers. “What about your ass?” he murmured against her lips.

Alex froze, the words immediately penetrating through the lust-filled haze in her mind, filling her with instant uncertainty—and fear. Petrov smiled wickedly as he nibbled her lower lip. He thrust his cock hard into her soft flesh as he ground himself against her wetness. His mouth moved to her ear.

“Next time,” he promised low. Alex shivered but her arms floated down and encircled Petrov’s neck as he began to fuck her in earnest, driving her body bouncing into the mattress with each stroke. The headboard began to slam into the wall in steady rhythm as the two bodies humped each other wildly. Petrov bit her shoulder as his strong frame tensed and released, making Alex cry out in pain as his cock suddenly swelled and exploded violently in her clenching snatch. His face buried into her neck as he gasped and shook, each spurt from his cock erupting ferociously into her hungry body. She could feel it; she could feel the foreign fluid inside her, coating her slick canal. Her fingers raked down his back, her nails digging into his skin. He slammed her cunt in a punishing response.

Alex’s head reeled.

The daylight streamed in through the gauze that covered her open window, the small breeze moving the curtains as the first cool day of summer moved into her small apartment. Petrov’s weight crushed her body comfortably as he rested his head on her breasts, his breathing slowing. She stroked his head, reclaiming her own senses as the world returned to a quiet morning. After awhile, Petrov lifted his head, looking carefully into her eyes. She didn’t pretend to understand the thoughts that traveled slowly across his face. He examined her, tilting his head to the side.

When he finally rolled away, his spent cock slipped from her pussy while his arms wrapped around her body, pulling her into his embrace. They spooned silently as he kissed the auburn curls of her hair.

“Do you need to get up?” he asked quietly.

“Not yet.”

“Good.”

*****

12