Petrov

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex walked to the fireplace and sat down on the blanket that had been spread out before it. She wondered if he had placed it there anticipating bringing her to his home tonight. A few minutes later he reappeared and handed her a glass of merlot. He lowered himself beside her and stretched out, trapping Alex between the fire and his large frame. Petrov propped his head up on his hand. She sat cross-legged and sipped her wine.

Petrov reached up and stroked Alex's face, his fingers trailing down her neck and lower still, over her right breast. Fingertips drew small circles on the underside of the breast, sometimes pressing up and lifting it as if he was judging its fullness. Alex wasn't a large-busted woman, but her breasts fit perfectly into his palms. She sighed.

"Do you like having them touched?" he asked softly.

"Yes," she whispered shyly.

"Take your shirt off."

"Pardon?" she was surprised at his directness.

"Take your shirt off. And your bra. I want to look at you."

Alex hesitated, but then complied. Shaking hands pulled her shirt off over her head. She laid it at her side and looked down at Petrov.

His hand grazed over the fabric of her bra. He stroked her nipples through the material. They pushed out through their confinement.

"Take your bra off, Alex. I want to look at you," he said again.

She obeyed, reaching behind and unhooking the clasp. She dropped the garment on top of her shirt. Alex looked towards a shadowy corner of the room. She felt the heat from the fire on her back and the heat of his gaze on her chest.

"You have beautiful breasts, Alex," he said. "Touch them for me."

Alex looked at Petrov. Her hands instinctively cupped both, one in each hand. He was watching her face. She ran her fingers over the dark nipples and closed her eyes. This was new, performing for this audience of one. She pinched her own nipples, pulling them downward before releasing them to stroke the full undersides again.

"Put your hands behind your head," Petrov instructed her softly. Alex opened her eyes and looked at him. "Lace your fingers together behind your head."

Once again, Alex followed his orders, her breasts thrust out as her back automatically arched.

"Beautiful," he whispered, his fingers running lightly over her flesh. He traced each nipple before leaning forward and taking the right one between his lips. He sucked gently as his fingers pulled lightly on the left one. Alex moaned and felt a wetness forming between her legs. Petrov's teeth grazed her nipple. She drew in a sharp breath as he pinched the other hard. She did not lower her arms.

"Good girl, good girl." Petrov sat up and kissed her mouth, his tongue licking her lips, wetting them. He stood and pulled her to her feet. Spinning her slowly, he turned her towards the fire. His hands encircled her waist and Alex felt him undo her jeans. Hooking his fingers into the waistband, he pulled her pants to the floor, leaving her panties in place. Alex felt so naked with Petrov still wearing his clothing, but she stepped out of her jeans. She turned to face him once more and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He leaned down and they kissed, their tongues dueling slowly in each other's mouths. She pressed the length of her body to his and could feel the hard flesh rising in his pants. He had seduced her and she was not going to deny him. She wanted this.

Breaking their embrace, Petrov led her several steps to a covered chair. He pressed her to it, the front of her thighs against the back of the chair as he bent her forward. He knelt behind her and she felt her panties being pulled slowly down as his lips brushed over the flesh of her heart-shaped behind. The remaining article of clothing was pulled off and Petrov spread Alex's legs. The heat of his breath caressed her exposed pussy. She shuddered, anticipating his next move.

So softly she could barely feel it, Petrov ran his tongue over Alex's parting pussy lips. He licked upward along the shaved flesh as she gasped softly into the padded chair. He continued his slow assault, each stroke deliberate and calculated. He pressed his tongue into her wet folds and further into her body. His hands held her hips tightly so that Alex was pinned, unable to press back to his skilled mouth. Petrov alternated between tongue-fucking her warm depths and licking a trail up between the soft cheeks of her ass.

"Oh god," Alex panted. Her nipples ached as much as her pussy as he continued the methodical torture of her hungry pussy.

His hands left her hips and Alex felt him pull her ass open, exposing more intimate parts of her body. She tensed instinctively and she heard his soft 'shhh'.

"Relax," he told her. His tongue dipped back into her wetness and this time traveled further up until the tip swirled expertly over her tight anal opening. She sucked in a breath as he continued to tease her there. Alex shivered under his touch. A finger replaced Petrov's tongue and he pressed lightly.

"Are you a virgin here?" he asked.

Alex paused. She wasn't, but she was hesitant to admit it. She had had a couple bad experiences with anal sex, and was reluctant to encourage him. Still, she was honest.

"No. I'm not."

Petrov didn't respond, but removed his finger and pressed his mouth to Alex's pussy, licking and pulling the slippery flesh between his lips. Alex pressed back as he buried his face between her legs. He sucked on her, drawing the thick arousal from her body.

Alex felt her body grow limp as she succumbed to Petrov's oral talents. He left no speck of flesh untouched, yet avoided her clit as she arched her back and lifted her ass higher to give him full access to her body.

He was teasing her.

Before she was satisfied, Petrov stood and pulled Alex back to her feet. She looked up at him. He continued to run his hands over her body, causing gooseflesh to rise on her skin. She swayed slightly, intoxicated by his touch as he overloaded her senses. He stopped long enough to pull his own shirt off. Alex ran her fingers over the muscles in his chest. Petrov was not a body-builder, but his muscles were firm across his broad chest. She teased his nipples to attention before licking her tongue over them. Taking a little pebble in her mouth, she worried it tenderly between her teeth. Petrov held her tightly to him as he groaned, his hand at the back of her neck.

He ran his hands through her curls, tilting her head back and once again their lips met in a passionate kiss. Alex breathed heavily through her nose grinding her body against him. How she wanted him! It had been so long since a man had excited her like this. It made her nervous that he could so easily do this to her, but she was helpless to it. She wanted nothing more. Her hand ran lower and she stroked the length of him through his pants. She could feel how hard he was. She wanted him inside her. The wetness between her legs was running down her inner thighs.

"Fuck me..." she whispered into his mouth. "Fuck me..."

Petrov's face was shadowed in the dimly lit room, but Alex could see the corners of his mouth lift briefly. He took her by the hands and placed them on the wall by the fireplace. He leaned her body forward and spread her legs with his foot. She quivered, waiting for him. She heard the rustle of his pants as he undid the button and pulled his cock from the clothing. He didn't remove his pants, but pushed up behind her, bending at the knees slightly to line up with her hot hole.

His cock head rubbed between her swollen nether lips, sliding up and down her slit as he wetted the tip. Alex moaned and pushed back. Petrov swatted her ass once.

"Be still," he told her. Alex obeyed as she trembled, waiting. Again he ran his hardness up and down her cunt. Alex felt her body tensing and releasing, anxiously waiting the first thrust. Would he go slow? Would he shove himself inside her deep and hard? Would he push in a little, then withdraw it so slowly, making her beg him to put it all the way in? His cock was thick, would he stretch her pussy? Alex's breath was ragged.

Petrov took his time wetting his cock. His left hand stayed on her hip, holding her in place.

"Tell me you want it," he said low. "Let me hear you ask me for it, Alex."

"Please, I want it…" she answered him, her voice small.

"What do you want?"

"Your cock, inside me... I want you to fuck me." Alex closed her eyes.

"How do you want it, Alex? Do you want it slow, or should I fuck you hard? Is that how you want it? Hard, in your little pussy?" His voice tickled against her ear.

"Yes," she answered breathlessly. "Fuck me hard... hard."

Petrov suddenly thrust his wide cock hard into Alex's steamy depths. She cried out, her body rocking forward before Petrov caught her hips in both hands and yanked her back, impaling her.

"Oh god!" she called out as the brutal assault sent a quick wave of pain through her pussy and into her belly. She rose up on tiptoe and leaned heavily against the wall, poising herself for the next thrust.

Petrov slowly leaned back, Alex's inner pussy lips pulling out of her body as her lover withdrew.

"Again?" he asked.

"Yessss..." she hissed. He slammed back into her body, his width stretching her open as the head of his cock rammed her cervix. He continued this rhythm, the slow withdrawal, the hard drive back into her dripping pussy. Alex cried out with each forward shove into her body. It was exquisite. Petrov picked up speed and the thrusts became faster, just as hard, but more rough. He dug his fingers into her hips as he forced his pole as hard into her as she could stand. She felt the heat of his cock searing her insides and sending a chill over her skin as she panted.

"Touch yourself," Petrov commanded her. "Finger your clit. I want to feel you cum while I'm inside you." Alex was happy to comply, and steadied herself with one hand as the other slipped between her legs. Her little clit was rock-hard and pulsing under her fingers. She rubbed it fiercely, matching Petrov's rough fucking. It wasn't long before she could feel the orgasm coming, the sparks starting in her toes as she curled and flexed them, anticipating the first wave of cumming with Petrov.

"That's it," his breath was ragged. "Good girl... keep touching yourself."

Alex couldn't have stopped had she wanted to. Mindlessly she frigged her clit until she felt the first spasm of her pussy as it squeezed his cock.

"I'm gonna cum... oh god yes... I'm gonna cum..." she blurted out as her hips bucked uncontrollably. Her body stiffened and then trembled as wave after wave of her orgasm spread from her clit and through her pussy, running up her belly as she shook. Petrov gave one final mean thrust into Alex's abused pussy and grunted. He jerked as his load rolled up from his balls and deep inside Alex's body. Jets of cum shot from his cock, mixing with her own creamy juices. He swung one arm around her waist, his other hand landing on the wall by hers as he gasped loudly. He held her tight to him.

As she floated back to her senses, Alex became aware of his voice speaking softly to her. She didn't understand what he was saying. He spoke gently in Russian, whispering the strange words into her ear. She didn't ask what they meant.

Petrov's cock slipped wetly from her body and he lifted her in his arms. He sat down in a covered chair and held her to his chest, cradling her like a small child. Alex closed her eyes and sighed as he stroked her hair. The wind howled outside again, as it did on these January nights, but Alex didn't feel the chill. Petrov's warmth blazed stronger than the fire, and she was content to stay in his arms. It didn't matter what happened tomorrow—or the day after that. For now, two lovers could bask in other's glow, and forget about the cold.

*****

12