Pet's Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
Pet's dilemma continues at the loving hands of her captor.
3.5k words
4.52
47.2k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzyfem
suzyfem
25 Followers

Chapter 5

Pet had no idea how to overcome this latest predicament. Restrained and helpless the rising fear seeped like an icy wave from the ocean as it rose higher to consume the shoreline that was her quivering body. She shivered. The sharp tang of fear drifted into her flaring nostrils; her mind paralysed at the creeping realization that her life was controlled now by the invisible stranger. Even yet though, an unbidden strange excitement rose slowly from the dark depths of her mind ready to manifest when He chose the key that would unlock her and give her the freedom she had till this day sought in vain. For now though it merely wrapped a blanket of deep fantasies around her drifting thoughts with its insidious insistence. Her pussy twitched and contracted. All she could think of was her Master whom she now feared she would never meet. He would think she had abandoned Him and He would never want her after this. Would She never feel His touch?

Tears of frustration and sadness rolled down under her blindfold and trickled over her cheeks, until down past her ears they joined the drool from her gagged mouth. Little beads of cold sweat burst forth from her brow and upper lip.

She struggled to steady her breathing. She had to get her captor's attention. How she missed her wonderful online Master who always came to her aid when she could not cope with His questions or instructions.

Pet shouted desperately into the gag:

"please, please help me!"

Suddenly she felt rather than heard his presence. The man stood alongside her and admired his captive as she writhed and struggled.

"What is the cause of this outburst?" He wondered and idly and acknowledged how long she had been tied. He knew that he must release pet soon and walk her about to keep her circulation healthy.

The man watched her and saw the dampness trickle down from the blindfold and thought perhaps she might be finding it all too intense. This caused him some concern and he began to think of modifications to the plan. The intention was always to fuel her hot desires. He didn't want to terrify her, just frighten her enough to cum harder than she had ever cum before and then to melt into him and pledge her undying love and submission to him. He rubbed his chin thinking...

He chuckled. Pet froze at the sound. His large firm hands slowly worked their way down her body as though he was assessing... a Racehorse! Was that how he viewed her! In alarm the blush spread once again as his hand stopped over her bladder and pressed very lightly. She whimpered into the gag.

"Hmmmm, I see W/we have a full bladder. This must be causing discomfort. Nod your once head if this is so."

He stated quite neutrally.

Pet nodded once and whimpered again, her mind acknowledged that she liked his sexy voice.

"No! No! no! no!"

She told herself in a panic once more, she must not like her captor's voice!

Once more she thought of how her online Master had gently trained her and realised He had indeed brought her to this point where she was turned on by fear and uncertainty. Her numbed mind vaguely remembering something, something familiar...the thought drifted away.

The man thought for a moment and decided this was a good time to test her vulnerability.

"Tell me GIRL, can I trust you now?"

Pet nodded her head once more in acquiescence this time, as she whimpered into the gag. The drool slicked sticky and cool down onto her neck and chest. She panted and tossed her head about.

"Did I tell you move and toss your head about WENCH?"

Slap! On her now warming thigh again! Then the soft reassuring gentle rubbing and smoothing of the stinging flesh. Pet gasped into the gag!

Whimpering louder pet shook her head from to side. She was desperate now. His hand was still lightly but firmly over her full bladder and it caused her some discomfort and mental anguish. The slender form of butt plug in her dark canal a relentless pressure against her bladder. She knew the man realised her predicament, but had no idea as to what he would decide to do.

The man who looked down at her so fondly was not a monster. He had chosen this girl to be His pet because she was exactly what he been seeking. And he knew from the months with her online that He was just what she needed too.

His assessment that she was a natural submissive was accurate and thus she good material to train as a slave. He liked her warm, cheerful personality and her natural intelligence that was evident when they spoke together.

In the flesh, her limbs spread out as he had stretched them, she was even more beautiful than he had expected. He let his hand roam softly but firmly over her torso with the touch of an owner of the flesh beneath his hand.

Pet's breath was coming in short gasps and snorts now over the gag and through her flaring nostrils.

She really needed the bathroom. It was her only mission in life. She lay there mute, bound, blind almost in sensory overload. He continued the soft strokes with each touch asserting His ownership over her stretched body. She sucked in her tummy against the pressure of her bladder.

Chapter 6

Suddenly the man made his decision and the aroma of leather wafted past her flared nostrils.

"mmMMMMM"

thought pet, confused. She loved the smell of leather...

The smell of the leather was almost intoxicating as he wrapped something cool around her neck and secured it with a metallic snapping sound. It was deep and held her enclosed neck snugly with her chin just tilted upwards a little. Pet swallowed as the man told her:

"You now wear My training collar, slave!"

Pet shivered involuntarily as she realised that he had successfully collared her with all that she had learned online went with it. She shivered as the implications passed through her mind and the pressure in her bladder increased. Still shivering she heard the snap as her unknown, unseen owner attached a leash. He released her wrists and brought them down by her sides and sat her up on the table. Pet's head was now held high and proud, encased in the deep leather training collar.

How she wished he would hurry, her need for relief was more urgent by the moment. Next came leather cuffs on both wrists which were then pulled behind her back. She shivered once more as she heard the metallic click as he snapped them together securely holding her as though in hand cuffs. The finality of the metallic snap as he locked them into place spoke louder than words in her mind.

She tried to wriggle her hands and wrists but little movement was left to her hands and arms cuffed like this. Pet could feel the stretch and how her breasts were jutting out as though proudly presenting themselves to him - her new owner! She cringed as the picture she must present unfolded in her blank mind.

She swallowed nervously and felt the leather collar press against her encased throat. She vaguely acknowledged that He had effectively taken control of even this most simple and natural of involuntary movements. Her cheeks burned with humiliation and frustration.

Breathing faster she tried to convey her predicament as the sitting position pushed the butt plug deeper as it painfully pressed more onto her full bladder. He merely chuckled.

"If you do it without permission you will be punished, but you will have to wait because I have one more adornment for O/our body"

So saying he snapped a silver chain onto the right nipple clamp and the other end onto the left clamp. For good measure he gave it a slight pull. Pet moaned into the gag. He pulled again. The sensation of sharp pain followed by the direct message to her clit was all the stimulation her wet pussy needed.

Pet shivered and tensed her pelvic floor in an attempt to ward off any leakage. The butt plug nudged deeper into her formerly virgin ass. She whimpered at the sensation. The nipple clamps were now less painful and she noted idly that her nipples were beginning to feel numb.

Thank God that he had removed the clit clamp. But, oohhhhh what a wonderful orgasm that had given her! However she admonished herself, she should never have bought it!

Her newly nude pussy was clearly on show and the clamps pulling her pussy lips apart were beginning to feel uncomfortable. She knew he was watching her most secret and feminine area as she tightened her pelvic floor more tightly.

Try as hard as she might she could not stop her wriggling. The man noted she was becoming desperate and decided it was time to move her.

Deftly he released her ankles and pushed her legs together and lifted her, still blind and mute, from the table.

The drool slipped in a slick, sticky, sloop down onto her breasts. He noted how sexy she looked and how helpless and needy. He could not help himself and his head bent forward to lick the drool. She shivered again as unexpected his tongue touched her chest. He moaned softly at her involuntary shiver as his tongue lapped over her soft breasts.

He set her down upon her feet and with one arm steadying hers he gently pulled on the leash.

"W/we are going for a short walk and you will relieve yourself and I will tether you again as befits a slave in training."

Pet shuddered at his words breathing in deeply through her flared nostrils. The icy finger of fear spread down her body once more as goose bumps raised their heads. Her pussy twitched. Her mind numbed.

The floor beneath her bare feet felt cool and smooth and she was surprised at how soon they reached the bathroom. She had not noticed any doors, but perhaps the blindfold was marred her judgement somewhat she thought. Her surprise must have registered on her face because her captor told her

"and here is the 'restroom' ma'am"

and once again he chuckled.

"It is not a regular bathroom, but it is all that will be available to you until I decide otherwise. You are my captive, slave. You will be trained to please me. Every request or command will be adhered to immediately. Any hesitation, infringement of my rules or rebellion will be dealt with and the appropriate punishments administered. Are you clear about this?"

Poor pet nodded her head and wriggled desperately.

The man moved her to the toilet and pushed gently on her shoulders so that she bent until she came into contact with its cool rim. The pressure on her shoulders continued and so she sat on the rim quietly and waited for permission to relieve herself.

More importantly she was waiting to hear the sound of him moving away. Surely he would not watch her! Once more her face burned deep read and the blush spread down over her drool spattered chest and breasts.

"Do it now!"

She tried but could not relax sufficiently to release the urgent stream. She moved her head and whimpered hoping he would go away. Instead he merely chuckled, gently pulled on the delicate chain joining the nipple clamps, pinched her clit and said,

"you have five minutes to relieve yourself as this is your first time. If you do not do it then I will take that as rebellion and a direct refusal of my order. I will string you up by your arms and whip you until you beg me for mercy. Do you understand me slave?

Pet nodded shakily.

DO IT NOW!"

Suddenly the trembling, whimpering girl felt the hot stream and heard it hit the bowl. The relief was superb; the humiliation deep. Knowing he watched her and now controlled even her ability to visit the bathroom added to her shame yet strangely excited her too. Pet felt the pull on the nipple chain once more and her clit dutifully responded.

"Oh! mmnngghhhhh, nnnngggnnnn"

she muttered into the sticky, spongy ball gag. Red faced and clit throbbing, she sat on the toilet and felt his hands pushing her knees further apart as his eyes inspected her with special attention to the clamped pussy lips in the bald throbbing cunt. pet squirmed with embarrassment and knew he could see her clit twitch as he tugged the nipple chain once more.

He chuckled, stood her up and wiped her secret femininity with a wet cloth and patted it dry with a soft towel.

"Remain standing where you are until I say otherwise slave." He ordered.

Chapter 7

She stood there balancing, tottering and swaying slightly in her enforced blindness. Pet heard his footsteps as he gathered something and heard water running but could not understand the significance. It was not enough for a bath she thought, just enough for a bowl or two. Suddenly he unsnapped one side of the nipple chain and took it around behind her back and then reattached it. Pet was puzzled. He tugged the chain from behind her.

"mmmmMMMMMnngghh" groaned the captive. Her back arched once more.

Unexpectedly he pulled down on the leash and she felt herself sinking down to the floor and onto her knees.

"Lower your head to the floor and keep your ass high!"

She lowered her head in shame and knew her ass and pussy were now clearly displayed to his view. Once more the blush seeped over her and she heard his chuckle.

"Embarrassed is she? Hmmm? Then why are you so wet?"

He wiped a finger along the length of her slit and lifted the wet digit to her nose. She could smell her own arousal now! A fat finger and then two were shoved into her wanting cunt and she moaned and shifted her hips. He moved the fingers faster. In and out. In and out. Deeper and faster and then inserted a third. He was stretching her cunt and force fucking her; rubbing hard against her G spot.

She almost sank to the ground with desire and need to cum. With his free hand he spanked her buttocks. First one and then the other. Each stinging slap coinciding with his thrusting fingers. On and on he went smacking and thrusting until she was about to cum He withdrew his fingers. Her body glistened with the fine film of sweat that his talented fingers had encouraged from her.

"Oh no you don't! Did I tell you to cum? My dear slave you have much to learn and much more to deal with yet. By the time I allow you to sleep tonight you will have endured more humiliation than ever you could have imagined! If I like the way you respond you may even have cum more times and harder than you ever imagined possible too!"

Chuckling at her now ever present blush and without further ado he deftly removed the butt plug, pushed a large oiled finger into her once tight rosebud and lubed her ass. Satisfied he roughly pushed a large nozzle into her opening.

Pet moaned into the gag feeling her hard clamped nipples brushing against the cool floor. He tugged the chain attached to them from behind her back. He was keeping her constantly aroused. She moaned and gagged and wanted to cum. He did not allow it.

Having warned her not to move he kicked her knees further apart and pushed a plump pillow beneath her tummy. At the same moment warm water began to drip slowly down the plastic pipe and seep pervasively into her bowel via the long wide nozzle. He tweaked her clit and laughed when she gasped into the gag.

He altered the water flow. First slow and seeping insidiously into her depths; then fast and rushing; then back to seeping in oh so slowly. From time to time he tugged the nipple chain. Heard her gasp and wiped his finger over her slit to check she was still wet. She was always wet. He smiled in satisfaction. And so it went on through three full bags of fluid as her bowel filled and her belly swelled.

The man told her to clench and hold it in and quickly inserted the butt plug. She was left there a full twenty minutes, head down, nipples brushing the floor and arousing her. He tugged the chain again and pinched her clit. Her sensitive clit twitched and her belly screamed full and cramping. She whimpered in pain as the cramps became unbearable.

He lifted her, quickly sat her back onto the toilet and deftly removed the butt plug. Pet screamed into the gag as the whooshing fluid left her in a gushing stream. The hot tears dripped down from under her blindfold as he wiped her off and pushed her head back down onto the hard floor for the second round.

"I want you nice and clean slave. You WILL always keep yourself clean for me."

Once more she felt the lube and the large nozzle go deep inside Her. The water streamed in faster this time. Now she had to hold it in herself by clenching her ass cheeks. This was no easy feat in that pose of total submission, hands cuffed behind her back; knees spread obscenely wide.

Eventually the procedure was complete and the man was satisfied that she was now clean. A cool shower followed and he washed her down gently and then towelled her dry with a soft fluffy towel.

Still blindfolded and gagged he then guided her back to the table. He fastened the nipple clamp chain in front of her again and tugged it quite hard just to show her who was Boss! She gasped and groaned and arched her back. He was warming to this play now, but reminded himself he needed to keep to the plan.

Suddenly he lifted her onto the table. With a quick movement he removed nipple and pussy clamps and she arched her back screaming into the gag as the blood returned. She felt the soothing softness of his warm mouth and tongue as it sucked, licked and caressed away the pain only to stop short so that she did not quite reach the release she so badly desired. Again she heard the chuckles. And thus he left her firmly shackled to ponder upon her fate. The heavy silence once more pressed in around her.

Lying on her back spread-eagled and unable to move pet wondered who her captor was. What did he look like and why did he capture her? Why had he chosen her? Did he really mean to train her to be his slave and worst of all now would she ever get to meet the man she had come to think of as her Master? Would she ever go free again?

Pet's heart beat loud and fast within her slender frame as she struggled to even out her breathing and steady her mind and try to think of a way out of her present predicament. She turned her head to rest on the side of her face to enable the sticky drool to drip down without dripping back down her throat. God! Would he never remove the suffocating gag?

She felt a soft caress of her breasts and fingers twisted her nipples. Her back arched and she heard someone groan with desire. She tried to close her thighs and to rub them together to help her cum, but she could not even get them together. She thought he had left her alone. She did not know that He stood quietly watching her; a fond smile curled his lips at the realisation of the way her mind was racing...

He decided to hold her in suspense a little longer. He would not allow her to know who had stolen her from her safe, familiar life. He could well imagine her surprise, and maybe even joy and relief when she learned who had taken her and who now owned and controlled her every movement and thought. It would do no harm and would give him time to establish His control over her.

His eyes wondered over His pet and He knew He had been right to take her in this way. Soon she would appreciate this fact too.

He pushed back the hood and pinched her hard clit. Watched her body arch and then tweaked her sensitive nipples and noted with satisfaction that her clit twitched as she arched her back and moaned in response the now familiar dampness seeping along her slit.

Somewhere in the depths of pet's numbed mind a familiar memory tried to surface...a 'scene', a sound, something....she struggled to remember but could not and so the thought settled back to await for her summoning, just as her body lay back and waited for His summoning...

to be continued if you wish. Feedback/vote and constructive criticism is most welcome.

suzyfem
suzyfem
25 Followers