Pet's Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
Pet learns to please Master & endure pain & pleasure.
1.9k words
4.47
36.9k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzyfem
suzyfem
25 Followers

CHAPTER 8

Yes, He had been right to take her in this way. Soon she would appreciate this fact too. He pushed back the hood and pinched her hard clit. Watched her body arch and then he twisted her nipples and pulled them gently out again and noted with satisfaction that her clit twitched and she arched her back and moaned in response. Her bound, spread eagled, naked body responded to his handling very much to his satisfaction. Things were going well and she looked beautiful with the deep training collar, although he acknowledged it must have felt a little uncomfortable in the position she was obliged to lie. Grinning to himself He looked at His watch and realised with surprise that it was time to move things on a stage and settle her down for the night. She had not eaten since he had taken her and he knew she must be hungry and thirsty too. All to the good: it would make her more willing to please.

Pet felt His warm breath on her quivering breasts as he leaned in to inspect them. His heart beat faster and he felt that familiar stirring in his groin as His fingers gently smoothed over the soft mounds. At the sound of her helpless moan He steeled Himself from moaning in return and tweaked her sensitive hardened nubs once more. God! But she was more beautiful in the flesh than He had ever expected her to be.

A memory stirred in her mind as he licked around her aureole. She sighed sadly and remembered how good it had been when she had role played just this exact game with her online Master. How she wished he was here now. How she would love to have him rescue her and tell her exactly just what to do. She knew He would be angry with her for getting into this situation and would punish her deliciously before eating her out until she came and came for Him. She moaned again as the expert fingers aroused her secret desires.

Before she could get too deeply into her yearning her captor had licked His way down her midriff and over the soft rise of her belly and had stopped at her mound. She moaned and trembled as the delicious sensations ceased. She whimpered her loss and hopefully lifted her hips slightly towards his hot breath. He chuckled in delight and in the control he had over her already; she reddened in shame and shuddered.

"Not yet my slave," He warned softly.

"Oohhh nooooo! If you cum it will only be when I tell you"

And she squealed into the sticky wet gag as she heard the loud slap to her inner thigh before she felt the sting as the warmth from his slap spread over her thigh and onwards into her sex. She trembled and gasped unintelligible mutterings into the gag. Her Master had used those very words to her online and then He too had slapped her inner thigh. She turned her sightless face towards where she thought He might be as her body shivered at the thought that maybe, just maybe, this unknown captor could be her beloved Master. She mumbled and gagged into the hated gag as she felt the slick drool dribble over her chin and drip so slowly over her training collar and onto her chest.

His talented tongue moved further south and licked over her slit savouring her wetness.

"You are such a sexy beautiful slut! See how wet you are. Have you no shame girl?"

His fingers and tongue worked their magic as He chuckled in delight at her responding body. His tongue worked her pussy and toyed with her hidden femininity. Her hips shuddered and she squirmed. Unintelligible noises of desire and joy came from behind the gag. Pet strained at her shackles. The man worked over her willing sex and his tongue found her hard little nub. A finger pushed aside the hood and his tongue flicked the hardened growing miniature penis. A deep guttural groan emanated unbidden from the throat of the blind, mute captive.

"Hmmm, you liked that my little one did you? Master will have to remember how to reward you then"

She noted how He called himself her Master and how His voice was catching with His arousal as He spoke. Her breathing became shallow as her chest heaved. He gently tweaked her nipples and watched as her clit twitched once more. His pet whimpered for Him and He became aware that his manhood was growing harder and swelling.

"Very good slut," He purred sensuously. "If I remove the gag do you promise not to scream at me, except for when you cum? You are not allowed to speak. Remember that or you will be severely punished"

Her needy, deliciously tortured body had her mind deep in its grip as she mutely nodded her acquiescence. She felt Him loosen the buckle and slowly He removed the suffocating gag. She was aware how dry her mouth had become despite the constant stream of drool. She gulped in air then worked her stiff aching jaw. "The man" merely chuckled then His tongue went back to her needy slit and plunged straight inside her innermost femininity. Pet's hips rose as she struggled against the bonds. The tongue found her G spot and pleasured it until she was moaning and writhing unable to stop.

He stopped. She whimpered her loss. He looked at her and noted the flush from her face down over her lovely breasts. She was His now to do with as He pleased. The nipples were hard and pointing and had grown longer and He knew that twisting them roughly and pulling hard then releasing them would hurt and send her into a huge orgasm.

"Pain and pleasure My slut! Pain and pleasure! I will play with you and in return you may cum for me when you are ready."

Without more ado He suckled both breasts and bit hard into the pebbles that were her nipples. Quickly he released them and He watched fascinated as her mouth opened wide in a silent scream and her back arched pulling her whole body against the bounds that held her severely restricted. She seemed to balance just on her heels and head. Quickly His finger played faster with her clit as His tongue lathed and pressed her sore nipples.

"That's right my pet, cum for your Master!"

At those words pet felt the pain but flew over it and soared into the biggest, thrashing orgasm of her life. It was some minutes before she came down from her flight with shooting stars and lay exhausted, covered in a glistening sheen of sweat and trembling on the table. The aroma of her sex permeated the whole room. Her Master inhaled the aphrodisiac that was His slaves innermost gift to Him and controlling his urgent need quickly undid the restraints and gathered her into His strong arms. She clung to Him whimpering and shaking, safe within His manly and loving embrace.

He carried his prize to a small cot He had prepared for her and lay her down upon it. She shuddered weakly once more as she heard something snap onto the collar and knew she was shackled again. His hands gently smoothed over her soft body calming and settling her as He kissed a nipple then took it in his mouth and suckled it softly. Her back arched up to Him and He knew she was His. She felt a soft cover pulled over her and He told her:

"You know you are mine now slave. You belong to me body and soul. Soon you will want only me and your beautiful body will crave my touch. In the meantime the blindfold stays put and as you could hear you are tethered like an animal to the wall. If you need anything press this buzzer and when I am ready I will come to you."

He put her left hand over a button at the side of the bed. She nodded her understanding too afraid and too exhausted to speak to Him. She felt him tighten a belt around her waist. What could He be doing to her now she wondered? Another wider belt was drawn up from between her legs and fastened tightly onto the waist belt. Her Master smiled a fond but unseen smile down at her. Her new owner was very pleased with her progress. The months online had been a wise and good investment. He noted how large and painful his cock had become and how inviting her mouth looked but decided to stay with the plan and would see to His needs in a few moments. His voice thick with desire He instructed her:

"Before you sleep you have one more task to perform. Open your mouth"

She obediently opened her mouth to feel a metal ring pushed inside it with little slots that fitted over her teeth. It held her mouth open wide and suddenly she felt something smacking her cheeks. It was his huge cock. He wiped the precum over her stretched lips and then pushed his swollen rock hard cock deep into her mouth until he came to her throat. Pet gagged in surprise. There was nothing gentle in this he was savaging her tender mouth! He began to thrust furiously fast in and out until his cock slipped down her throat cutting off her air supply. Just as she thought she must surely die from asphyxiation he pulled back a little and she gasped a breath. Then he set a steady though fast rhythm rocking in and out of her virgin throat. She had no idea that her throat could be stretched so wide; but stretch it he did until he pulled out and sprayed her face and hair and breasts with his scolding hot cum. She heard his roar of release as his hot cum marked her as his bitch.

Pet whimpered as he removed the stretching gag and massaged her jaw.

"you did well little one and now you are marked as my bitch. Do not try to remove my gift to you I want it there in the morning. Pain and pleasure bitch!"

So saying he rubbed some of the cum into her face and breasts and she could still feel the scolding heat from where he had splattered her body. He grinned down at her.

"Sleep well little one for tomorrow you will have another day of strict training to complete. You will beg me for your sight many times before I grant the privilege of seeing who now owns you. You will have to pass each test before your vision is restored to you. This is a privilege that you must earn, and earn it you will my sweet slave! The chastity belt will stop you from playing with yourself because this is no longer permitted. Any breach will result in severe punishment."

He then took her wrists and snapped them into cuffs attached at the sides of the waist belt so she lost all movement of her hands and arms.

"Sleep well my beauty and my marked bitch!"

He turned on His heel and quickly left her before He lost his resolve and unchained her and carried her to his bed for a night of mutual pleasure and lustful fulfilment. At his words Pet had shuddered once more and the itch between her legs grew as the moisture spread out past the belt. Thus shackled to the wall, blindfolded restrained and trussed in the small but effective chastity belt the hapless pet fell into a deep and troubled sleep to dream about her Master and await her fate when she awoke on the morrow.

suzyfem
suzyfem
25 Followers