Pet's First Office Meeting

Story Info
A subbie/office pet is offered as a reward for record sales.
2.9k words
3.96
35.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***My Dom gave me a writing assignment, specifically noting what he wanted me to write about. This is the result of my erotic submissiveness to him, and my obedience that I always provide for him the best I can. Enjoy!

***On the morning of the team's business meeting, I was sort of nervous. I was not scared, only nervous, because I so wanted to please Mr. Bell.

Mr. Bell is the only one who truly has a say about what is good and right for his sales team. Because I am his pet, and he chose me to be the team's reward, I wanted to make a very good impression. Because of that, I was nervous.

However, I had a very unqiue idea, and was sure everyone was going to love it. . .

Six o'clock sharp. That's what time the meeting was to start. I got up at 4:00 am., to be sure that my body was well prepared for all of the ways I knew it was going to be used.

I shaved my legs, my underarms, and I shaved my pussy. (Mr. Bell has always requested that I have a fresh and cleanly-shaved pussy.)

I decided to wear a pale-pink, business-styled suit. Instead of the customary white undergarments though, I chose to wear a black bra and thong panty set. All of which, was very well noticed through the light material of the pink suit. I picked out one of my most sexy pairs of black pumps, curled my hair, applied my make-up, and headed out. I had a couple of stops to make along the way. . .

I went to both a bagel and a doughnut shop. I thought the team might appreciate a morning snack. I also got buckets of hot and steamy coffee, and I have to admit that I had such a fun time flirting with and flaunting all of my beguiling assets in front of the counter help.

I would never lust after them the way I lust after Mr. Bell, but it makes my pussy get so wet when I think of a strange man getting a hard-on just because he talked to me.

With all of the refreshments in tow, I headed over to the meeting space.

I put a nice and hot cup of coffee in everyone's spot, along with stir sticks and sweetners and creamers. I then laid as carefully as I could lengthwise, across the boardroom table. I laid out all of the bagels and doughnuts across my body. . . I believe I looked extremely yummy with my pink suit being so nicely "decorated" with such a delectable array.

As 6:00 am., approached, the first few guys arrived. They were bantering back and forth about some of the ways they were going to enjoy their sales success this month.

One guy said, "Well, if Mr. Bell holds true to his word, I'm going to have that little pet of his suck my cock for as long as possible!"

As each sales member arrived, I enjoyed the comments that were made about the way I had chosen to serve their breakfast. I also enjoyed the feel of so many different hands (mostly masculine, but a couple of feminine ones, too) grazing across my abdomen and my breasts. The material of my suit was just heavy enough to leave very tantalizing sensations when a bagel or doughnut was lifted off.

When they were all seated, each one stared lustily and wide-eyed at me. I didn't move.

One of the females in attendance made a comment about my underwear.

"Wow, look at those very skimpy pair of knickers. What a naughty way to "hide" them, when it's so obvious she wanted us to see through her skirt anyway. I think I want to get a more hands-on look at those."

The positive jaunts and jeers received from the rest of the group prodded her on a bit, and she told me to slide across the table over to where she was at. As I placed myself right in front of her, she reached down and lifted my skirt up and over my stomach, and then pulled my panties up and away from my cunt.

A couple of guys moved out of their seats to also get a closer look. I could tell everyone liked what I had worn by the moans of pleasure and delight.

A guy pulled my panties down over my legs, put them up to his nose and sniffed.

"Aw, what a lovely set of pussy-scented knickers! I think I'm going to use them to stroke my dick for a moment. Would the pet like to watch?"

I answered as sweetly and as politely as I could, and I watched as he used my sexy thong to wrap around his hard cock.

At this point, it was becoming more obvious in which direction this particular meeting was going. All seven of the guys were already in some state of undress- trousers unbuttoned, shirts untucked, etc. . .

The other girl was a bit more timid, but she asked me to get off the table and walk over to where she was sitting. She began to unbutton my pink blouse. Because of her soft and gentle hands, my skin was producing goose-bumps and I shivered slightly. This made a couple of guys reply by commenting that I was definitely getting turned on by all of this personal attention.

It was true. I was getting very turned on.

Just as she took off my top completely, three of the guys moved towards me at once. One grabbed my hair and thrust his dick into my mouth, another came up behind me and started clawing at my tits. The other guy knelt down and started licking my pussy lips.

The more bold female got the pointer stick she used when giving statistics during her power-point demonstrations. She came around behind me and started whacking my butt cheeks with the stick. I jumped a bit, but it felt so very good and exciting.

Everyone was thanking me for the yummy refreshments I had provided, and everyone was giving me lots of appreciative remarks about the way they got to be rewarded by their boss.

They worked really hard this last month, and their hard work was truly about to pay off. . .

My mind was trying to wade through it all- And then I noticed that Mr. Bell had arrived and had taken his seat at the end of the table. He seemed amused and not upset that the meeting had started without him.

"I am glad that you all beginning to reap a tiny bit of your hard-earned prize. Please, by all means, continue on. Do what you'd like with her. She's all yours!"

At that invitation, the guy whose cock I was sucking decided to lean me up against the meeting table so that he could penetrate my pussy from behind. From this view point, I could see four other guys jerking their cocks across the way. I could also see the other chick staring at me intently.

She walked over, twisted my head, and began to french kiss me very deeply and passionately as I was being fucked.

The girl who was striking me with her pointer stick decided to join back in the action. She invited the other lady to lay down on the table in front of me. She lifted her skirt and I could get a really great look at her very red and very bushy pussy.

I was then told to start eating out her cunt.

Just as I was starting to lick and nibble, I could feel the first load of cum being sprayed inside of me. A second later, I cannot see them, but I can feel two different cocks coming at me from behind.

One guy put his dick right where cum was dripping out of my soggy pussy, and the other poked my ass a bit with his cock.

As this is my most favorite way to feel sexual pleasure, I am extremely excited, and I know that Mr. Bell loves to watch other men fuck me up the ass, too.

So, I am licking a red-haired cunt; I'm being fucked in both of my holes from behind, and I'm being swatted by a good-looking chick. (Who I think is a tiny bit sadistic, because she also put the paperclips holding several portfolios together, on the tips of my nipples.)

The mixture of pain and goodness makes my pussy gush and contract. As I know, I can't cum wihtout having been given consent to do so. I fight the urge, and re-focus my attention on the two guys that are fucking me.

The one who is buggering me up the ass, shoots his wad of jism into me first. I really like the way the hot cum hits me deep in my bowels, and then slithers out so erotically and begins to drip down my legs. . .

As soon as the other guy cums, two of the guys who were jerking off decided that they needed to release their wads, too. They both move around and come up along either side of me. They let their cum fly, and it hits me on my ribs, my shoulder-blades, my ears, my hair, and the sides of my face. I am getting more and more turned on, because I know how dirty and nasty I am beginning to look and smell right now. I steal just a little glance over at Mr. Bell. His sexy and approving smile tells me all I need to know.

Ms. "Sadist" decided that she needed in on even more of the action, and since I have made my new little friend orgasm several times by licking and teasing her cunt just right, she volunteers her spot. The other came over and ripped off the clips that were stinging my nipples and spread her legs out before my face.

I now had a shaved and pierced cunt in front of me, and am extremely into letting my teeth and tongue wrap themselves around the ring on her protruding clit.

Another guy came around, and very forcibly slammed his extra long and skinny cock right up to the tippy-top of my ass-hole. His movements push me forward, and I am now almost struggling to breathe, because my face is being completely smothered by her warm and juicy pussy.

She squeezed her legs around my neck, and I was becoming even more restricted in my breathing.

My "secret" though, is that I like experimenting with different types of breath play, and "struggling" in this way causes me to get even more and more horny. I lick even more enthusiastically and am anxious about being used and abused even further. . .

After all the coffee everyone drank, it seemed that they all wanted to take a toilet break at the same time. Because I try to be such a good pet, and I wanted to be as accommodating as I could, I got back up on the table, laid back, and opened my mouth.

All nine meeting attendees took their turns pissing all over me. A few of the guys pissed right into my mouth- The girls squatted on my stomach, causing their pee to pool and then pour down the bumps of my swollen pussy lips. A couple of other guys sprayed their piss from head to toe, making my hair wet and hang down in wet tendrils. My make-up was also smeared, making me look quite whorish and even more slutty.

Mr. Bell instructed me to clean up the table, so as to get things ready for the next part of this office presentation. I knew of what he was thinking. I was both excited and "terrified"---

As Mr. Bell gave his pep-talk and reviewed more of the official ideas of this business meeting, I was crawling around on all fours, going from guy to guy and chick to chick, massaging, rubbing, fingering, and sucking.

Once all seven dicks were standing at attention, and once both pussies were sopping and quivering, I knew I could take my place at the back of the meeting room.

Each person was to get one minute towards the end of the meeting to do with me exactly as he/she pleased.

I was completely naked now, except for the black pumps I was wearing. Both my pussy and my ass were filled with multiple loads of spunk and cum. Some cum had already dried and was caked on to the backs of my thighs and calves. . .

When the first guy came up to me, he knocked me down to my knees and began to literally fuck my mouth with his dick. He was the guy who had first mentioned how he was going to have the office pet suck his cock as long as he could. Well, here I was, the little office pet, just sucking and choking on his cock! It was pleasant and kind of funny at the same time.

The second guy pushed me back up against the wall and began to fuck me hard and roughly. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and sprayed his spermy juice all across my tits.

The first chick grabbed one of the last doughnuts that had not yet been eaten, smeared it around over my tits, and got it all drenched and sticky with cum. She then pinched my nose, and forced me to take a big bite. It was so naughtily disgusting, but it was the best-tasting doughnut I have ever had!

She then stood up on a chair and put my nose between her legs. She told me to rub her clit ring with my thumb as I licked her pussy. She also grabbed my other hand and demanded that I fuck her ass with as many fingers as I could muster. When she was moaning and spasming and putting her cum juices all over my face, her ass also shot a wad of girl juice all over my hand. Once she settled down, she commanded me to lick each and every finger until they were spotless and squeaky-clean.

The third and fourth guys tag-teamed and decided to have me jerk them off simultaneously. As I was using my whole hand to cover each one's cock at the same time, the fifth guy decided to come up and fuck me in the ass. His words of appreciation and thanks made me feel so very proud.

"Oh, fuck! This ass feels so fucking good! Wow, pet, you hold all those guys' cum loads really well! I love the way its all lubing my cock so wonderfully!"

With that, he shot his load into my ass-hole, adding his personally sticky assortment to the previous loads.

The sixth guy bent over the table and stuck out his ass- I was really curious to know what he would have me do, when he shouted at me-

"Hey, pet bitch, get over here with that long and luscious tongue of yours and give this guy's ass a really good rimming!"

Oh, let me tell you that I felt so nasty and so sexy as I used my tongue to really rip into his bung hole. The mixed up and salty tastes of cum, piss, and shit were really causing all my senses to swirl and swirl. I reached around with my hands and played with his balls, too.

He didn't last much longer. He came all over my hands. When I stood up to face the seventh gentleman, I realized my hands were so filthy and icky. I risked a look of concern over at Mr. Bell.

He just winked and mouthed, "Eat it," to me.

As I only wish to obey at every moment, I very hastily gobbled up all the cum that had gathered into my hands.

The seventh guy sat in a chair, and he dragged me across his lap. I could feel his cock poking up at my stomach. He began to spank me with many hard slaps.

This brought the attention of the second girl. She was kind of quiet and shy, but the scene she was witnessing seemed to change her. She ran over to me, and she rubbed the red marks that covered both of my ass cheeks.

"Oh, what a cute little pet, and what a cute little bum you have."

She took the last part of her cup of coffee and poured it so it pooled and kind of hung around my anus. She then licked and sipped it all out of my cute little hole. She got another cup of coffee, handed it to me, and asked if I would please pour coffee over her butt and into her ass-hole, and then lick it up and drink it all the way she had just done to me.

I completely obliged, and this most erotic and lesbian kind of action got everyone in the meeting room very excited again.

All the guys had raging hard-ons, and both girls were rubbing and pinching their nipples. I was a bit wore out and on edge, but I did not want to disappoint.

I sucked and fucked three guys at once. I gave three other guys hand jobs and blow jobs while another fucked me super-duper hard in the ass, and I completley kissed, sucked, fisted, and rimmed both chicks while enjoying the feel and tastes of their tits, too.

Everybody came-

Everybody went-

And everybody vowed to do even better with sales for next month's meeting.