Pet's New Home

Story Info
Pet and Master arrive home and enjoy one another.
3k words
4.51
35.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet is led by her new master into her new home. It is a huge, intimidating mansion located in a dark forest. As they had driven up the lane, getting her clothes set back to rights, she had caught glimpses through the windows of the carriage and shivered in fearful delight, as one does during a scary tale. She feels like a princess in a story, and this is the haunted wood.

Master takes her through the foyer quickly, leading her by the hand up a staircase. He leads her down this hallway and that, until she is so lost she doesn't know where she is. Truly, the place is huge. Occasionally she catches glimpses of servants going about their work, but they pay her no mind. Finally, he opens a door and leads her into the loveliest room she has ever seen. It is a turret room, octagonal with many windows to let in light. There is a huge iron bed, painted white, and piled high with white lacy bedding and pillows.

"Do you like it, Pet?" asks her master.

"Oh, Master, it is the prettiest place I have ever seen! My old room was just a bed and chest. Thank you, thank you so much!"

"I am glad you like it. I bought clothing for you, have provided for your comfort and entertainment. You can explore later. It has been a long trip, Pet. Do you have to urinate?"

She blushes prettily. "Yes, Master."

"We will take care of that a little later. I want you to hold it for now."

"Yes, Master."

He gives her a smile of approval and she glows. "Now, I have a gift for you." He goes to a little jewelry box on her bedside table and withdraws a strip of leather. He brings it over and lets her look at it. It is a collar, like a dog would wear, but it is very narrow, perhaps the width of her finger. The leather is white, and has a pattern of flowers and butterflies embossed into it, with little gems set into the centers of the flowers. There is a small metal loop close to the buckle that a leash can be fastened to. "This collar is a symbol, Pet. It marks you as my property and you must wear it always. Do you understand?"

Pet looks up at him, misty-eyed. "I understand, Master. It is so beautiful. I love it. Thank you."

"You please me greatly, my sweet girl." He tucks a stray curl behind one of her delicate ears. "Now it is time for you to start learning how to service me."

"Service you, Master?"

"I will tell you when it is time to ask questions, Pet. Listen and I will explain what I mean to you." He steps away, takes off his overcoat and drapes it over the back of a chair, and also his suit- and waist-coats and cravat, leaving only his shirtsleeves. As Pet watches with wide eyes, he unfastens the front of his breeches and withdraws his heavy, hardened phallus. "This is what I meant by the shaft of flesh between my legs. You may call this a cock, or a dick. Say it."

"That is your cock, Master. Your dick. My pussy feels hot and wet again, Master."

"Very good, Pet. You continue to surprise and delight me. I am so glad that your cunt lubes at the sight of my dick. Now, from what I have seen, you enjoy pleasing me, do you not?"

"Oh yes, my Master."

"The thing that you will do that will please me more greatly than any other is to worship my cock." He grips it at the base. "This is the center of your universe. There is nothing more important to you than my cock, do you understand?"

Pet is breathless with arousal, her eyes glued to the huge penis being held out for her. She gasps, "I understand, Master."

He smiles a smile of masculine satisfaction at her obvious arousal. "Good. Get to your knees before it." Pet sinks to her knees, now at eyes level with his throbbing cock.

"I want to touch it, Master. I want to touch it so much."

"Patience, Pet. First, you shall taste it. Open your mouth."

Looking up at him with wide, innocent blue eyes, Pet does so. He gives her a tender smile, then pulls her to his cock by her hair. He helps her fit the head of it into her rosebud mouth.

"I want you to use your tongue on me, Pet. Use it to lick my dick." He tangles his fingers in her hair, pulling it loose from its pins. His fingers are a bit harsh, and his slight cruelty makes her cunt throb with need. Her full bladder actually makes the arousal sharper, more noticeable. Guiding her head by pulling on her hair, her Master shows her how to bob her head, telling her how to use her tongue along the length. "Pay special attention to the rough place behind the ridge, Darling. Use your tongue there, because that is very sensitive. Good. Good girl. Nngh!"

He guides her head, her scalp stinging from the tugs, and continues to give her instructions in between gasps of pleasure. Her little mouth is so clever and warm, her tongue fluttering over him shyly at first, but then growing bolder, flicking his dick from what seems every direction at once. In this, too, Pet seems to be a natural, eager and quick.

"Pet," Master rasps, "You are going to make me cum now, like I made you cum when I tickled your pussy in the carriage. When…ah, fuck, that is good…mmm…when I cum, a salty fluid is going to shot out of my cock. You have to swallow it, Pet. Drink it all up for me. I need you to…" He trails of as his semen starts jetting into her mouth, and his precious girl swallows everything she can, with only a few drops escaping to dribble from the corners of her lips. That's good, too, though. She is even lovelier with his ejaculate on her face. "Gentle now, Pet. Don't wipe your face yet. Lick my cock clean first." She releases him from her mouth and begins licking the cum from his shaft, lapping at it as a child might lick a candy cane. The pleasure is almost too much to bear, and he stops her when he is clean.

"That was…oh, Pet, that was perfect, you clever, wonderful girl." She beams up at him, feels the glow of accomplishment in her chest. He tucks his semi-hardened dick back in his trousers for now, pulls Pet to her feet and folds her in his arms, kissing her forehead. She feels truly loved and cherished for the first time in her life, and is so proud that he allowed her to put his cock in her mouth, to give him pleasure. He takes a cloth from her washstand and cleans her face gently, almost reverently.

"It is time for you to pee now, Pet."

"Oh, thank you, Master!"

An indulgent smile. "Is it urgent, then? Good." Stepping back from her, he commands, "Take off your clothes. From now on, when you piss, I will be with you, and you must always be completely naked. You must not pee until you have me with you, and if I am not available, you will hold it, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. That makes my cunt feel tickly and wet, Master."

"Giving control of your body to me excites you, Pet. It is natural for you to be aroused by being dominated. You please me very much. Now strip."

She reaches back, undoes the buttons at the back of her dress. Tugging it from her shoulders, she lets the simple pink gown fall to the floor in a heap, the steps out of it. For undergarments, she wears only a corset that leaves her tiny breasts bared, the pale pink tips drawn tight, and a pair of pantaloons that reach below her knees. Master has already told her she will not be wearing pantaloons anymore, so he can touch her pussy easily when he needs to. She undoes the laces at the back of the corset and lets it too fall to the floor. Pet is so slender she doesn't need one, but it is a pretty garment anyway. She undoes the drawstring at her waist and lets the pantaloons fall, then steps out of her slippers, and stands before him, completely bare, except for the collar that marks her as his. Pet's body is delicate and willowy, her breasts small, round swells, the slit between her legs hairless and smooth. Her skin is fair and perfect, inviting his touch. His cock swells to full arousal at the sight of her, the expression on her lovely face uncertain.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, Pet. I am so glad I chose you." He reaches under the corner of her bed, brings out a chamber pot. He sits in an armchair with it on his lap. "Come to me, Pet. I want you to kneel in the chair, putting your knees on the outside of my thighs. That's a good girl. That has spread you open a bit so I can see the slit of your cunt. You are very wet, aren't you? Your pussy juices have run down your thighs a bit. It makes me happy, that you get so wet, Darling. Now, put your hands on my shoulders. There you are."

Master positions the pot underneath her. He places one hand on her hip to hold her steady, and uses the other to hold her labia open for her. Pet whimpers in need when he touches her, her bladder so full it is painful, but the pain of it only arouses her more.

"I wish you could see what I see, pet. Your cunt is wet, but you know that. It is flushed the prettiest shade of pink I've ever seen, and your folds and clit are swollen plump and heavy because it is engorged. I've never seem a more beautiful pussy. I'm so glad it belongs to me. Now, piss for me, My Love. I want to watch it come out of you."

To her horror, Pet finds that she cannot pee for him. She tries and tries, while he caresses her hip, and reaches around to pet her little rump. His face brushes against her nipples every now and again. She is frustrated and aroused to the point that she bursts into tears. He moves the pot aside and draws her into his lap and cuddles her. "Do not cry, Pet. It can be hard to learn to relax your bladder in someone else's presence. We will try another position. Stand up, now."

Pet does, drying her eyes. He stands as well, puts the pot on the floor. "Squat here, Pet. Oh that's nice. That's lovely. I love the way you look with your legs spread like that. Hold on to the bed for balance. There. Does that put more pressure on your tummy, being folded up like that?"

"Y-yes, Master."

He sits in front of her, holds her inner labia open with a thumb on each side, spreading her so he can see all the delicate details of her sex. "Go ahead, then. Piss for me, Sweet One."

To her physical and emotional relief, after a few seconds, urine starts to dribble from her body. Then the pressure takes over, and it shoots out of her in a hot jet, sloshing into the pot forcefully. Master's cock jumps in his trousers, and only through force of will does he stop himself from cumming right then and there. He watches as the rush subsides into trickles that leak from her tiny body. When the last of the golden fluid leaves her bladder, he rubs the pad of a thumb along the center of her, from her clit, over the opening of her urethra, and inserts the digit into her vagina. She cries out in shocked joy from the contact, jerks her hips, taking it as deep as she can. He smiles at her. The instinct for sex is strong in her, and he anticipates that she will be a magnificent fuck. "Work your inner muscles, Pet. Suck my thumb." It takes some time for her to figure it out, but soon he can feel her pussy walls pulling at his thumb, sucking it. He gives her a tender look so full of love she could cry. Her leg muscles start to cramp from the squatting, and he withdraws his thumb from her sopping wet cunt. She whimpers, feeling empty and bereft, but he guides her to lie down on the carpet. Then he wets a cloth and cleans the piss from her flower, the juices from her thighs. The gentle brushing of the cloth against her sensitive pussy almost brings her to orgasm, but he wields it deftly enough to keep her from cumming.

"Not yet, Love. You shall have your orgasm, but we have one more thing to do first."

"Yes, Master." Her face is full of naked adoration as he pulls her to her feet. He leads her to a doorway, clad only in her collar. On the other side of the door is a small chamber, with a spiral staircase leading up and one leading down. He leads down to a huge bathing chamber, with stone floors, a clawfoot tub, a cabinet, and some intriguing chains dangling from the ceiling in the center. This room too has many windows to let in the light, but no lacy curtains to shield her from view. Pet finds that she rather likes the thought that there might be someone outside to catch a glimpse of her lithe body. There is also a drain in the middle of the floor. Master takes a small towel from the cabinet and spreads it on the floor.

"Lie down there, Pet."

She does, and the towel is so small that it only shields her from the cold floor from her shoulders to her rump. Master positions her legs with the knees bent, her tiny feet flat on the floor. He sets her legs wide apart so she is exposed and vulnerable to him yet again. He loves the sight of her spread open for him like that. He releases his enormous dick from his trousers again. Master has a good amount of control over his body, and he is only half hardened, which is a miracle in the presence of such a creature. Still, he needs to mark her, and this makes it easier.

He stands over her, between her legs. "Hold still." He begins to urinate, letting the stream fall on her body. He pees on her tits, and on her flat tummy, lets the piss stream over her smooth cunt. She wriggles and makes needy sounds, spreads her legs wider so his hot urine can run over her clit and openings. It takes a very long time, as Master's bladder has been full as well, but finally he is drained dry. "Do you know why I did that, Pet?"

"Is it like dogs, Master?"

"I was marking you as my territory. Very good, Pet. You are a smart girl. Stay there."

He retrieves a cloth and washes her again, and she loves it when he does this. He is always so tender and attentive, making sure to clean every nook and cranny of her, murmuring praise and telling her how beautiful he finds her the whole time.

Finally, he leads her back up to her new bed. He has her get on the bed, but on her hands and knees, with her rear close to him where he stands by the bed, her head pointing away.

"I am going to tickle your pussy again, Pet, and let you cum."

"Thank you, Master!"

"Hold still for me, now."

He cups her little pubic mound first, feeling the heat of it. He sticks a finger inside her vagina, and slowly circles her clit with the fingertips of his other hand. Pet lets out a moan of pleasure and lowers her head and shoulders to the bed. This rotates her body so that her dainty ass is high in the air and her pussy pushed toward him. He finds he like the way this looks. He continues to tickle her clit, inserting another finger in her tight passage after a short while. He plunges his fingers in and out of her, giving her a preview of what his cock will do to her shortly. Her insides are sore from having her hymen torn earlier, but the slight pain adds to the pleasure. Soon, she is bucking her ass, fucking his fingers greedily, while her strokes her clit. She cries out loudly, shouts her joy over and over, thanking him for what he is doing, until she cums in a rush of fluid all over his hands. He loves being covered in the essence of her.

"You are indescribably beautiful, Pet." He says as he continues to strokes her flower gently. "So responsive, so eager to please. You were born to belong to me, be owned by me. Come, sit up."

She does so, and he pulls out a cream colored nightgown for her to nap in. It has narrow straps over the shoulders, and the neckline dips so low that it runs underneath her nipples, pushing her breasts up. The skirt falls from beneath her tits to the floor, but is split in front and back so she is exposed by the fabric swaying open whenever she moves. He tucks her into her soft white bed as if she is a child, and kisses her on the forehead. He then sits in the armchair while she naps. He loves watching her sleep, but is looking forward to her waking so he can continue her training.