Pet's New Punishment

Story Info
Pet gets punished in a new way.
2.5k words
4.21
64.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has BDSM intertwined...enjoy.

*

Over the last few months, Miss Jenn discovered that it seemed her pet, tried on purpose to get reprimanded; intentionally to receive those spankings. Miss Jenn decided that a new type of "punishment" would have to be imposed on her pet, the next time.

She got her opportunity the very next afternoon when she arrived home from work and her pet was sitting in the living room watching a pornography movie and playing with Her cock. He hadn't heard her come in and when she snuck up behind him and grabbed his throat gently, she asked "What in the hell are you doing?"

He nearly jumped out of his skin and said "Playing with your cock Miss Jenn."

"Yes you are, and did you have permission to play with MY cock?"

"No Mam."

Her tone changed at that moment, to his sweet loving wife, "I am going to cook supper, dear, which would you prefer Burgers or Spaghetti?"

"Um...doesn't matter to me?" His tone was that of a question, sounding as though he wasn't sure what the right answer was...She really loved the power she has over him.

"Well then, I think I would like Spaghetti, enjoy your movie dear. I will yell to you when its ready. By the way, sweetheart what did you spill all over your stomach?"

As he stared into the tv screen he, stammered a little and gave a non confident "I um...I...I don't know."

She took his chin with her fingerstips, she pulled on his chin so his head tipped back and he was forced to look at her...her voice never changed from his sweet loving wife...but the look on her face was definitely that of his Mistress...she said "I think perhaps a cold shower would be a good idea."

"I will, right now." and he got up from where he was sitting and headed up the stairs. When he reached the top of the stairs, she spoke up again, still in that sweet voice, "When you are done, honey, will you wear the outfit I bought you for our anniversary. He groaned, an "If you would like."

"Thank you sweetheart."

He knew as he showered he was in trouble, the only anniversary presents she had given him had been a butt plug, thong underwear, and dresses. He chose a red dress that she had given him and a matching thong. He opted not to wear the butt plug, hoping that she had not meant that item. When he arrived downstairs, she still had a pissed look on her face, but sweetly said "You look very nice. Did you remember everything?"

He knew at that moment he was in trouble..."Miss Jenn, I didn't put the butt plug in."

She took a deep breath still not changing her face and keeping her voice sweet and soft, "Thats ok pet, you will have plenty of time for that later..... Supper is almost ready, would you like to set the table?"

All through dinner she smiled and chit chatted with him, at one point her bare foot worked its way up under his dress and began to slide along his inner thigh, meanwhile all through dinner all he could think about was her response to him, "you will have plenty of time for that later." His imagination was getting the best of him and he really wanted to know what she meant by that...but he opted to not push his luck by asking. When supper was finished, she smiled and said "Would you please do the dishes for me while I go take a quick shower?"

He answered with "Of course I will."

She first jumped on the computer and checked something out, then she went upstairs, took her shower and got things ready in the bathroom for her punishment for him. She had taken the necessary 'calm down time' from seeing he had played with HER cock, cum all over his stomach, and then wasn't even truthful enough to say he had cum. He actually ejaculated when she grabbed his throat. When she was finished she hollered to him asking how much longer he would be. When he told her only a couple more minutes she smiled and said "When you are finished, sweetheart, please come up here."

Now was when he started to get nervous, he never knew what to expect from Her. He wiped down the table and shut off the lights, locked the door, and headed up the stairs. When he reached the top of the stairs, he found her standing in the door way of the bedroom, completely naked. "Go in the bathroom, take a hot shower, this time and wait for me in there."

"Yes Miss Jenn."

He did as he was instructed, when she arrived in the bathroom with her supplies, his eyes got very big, but he said nothing. She smiled at him and said "First of all..." reaching out and grabbing his cock roughly, "whose cock is this?"

"Yours Miss Jenn."

While moving her hand to his ball sac, she gently squeezed them in her hand, "These, are they yours?"

"No Mam, they are yours."

"Bend over." she barked. She slapped each ass cheek hard and barks "Whose ass is this?"

"Yours, Miss Jenn, I am yours."

"Yes pet you are, and I think from time to time, you tend to forget that.... So tonight, I am going to give you a reminder of what is mine. First I am going to shave your cock and balls, I want them smooth as a babys ass. Then I intend to shave around your ass hole, so that when I want to lick it, you feel my tongue so much better. Lie down on that towel and spread your legs."

As he layed on the floor, he was still thinking about her comment just before supper that he would have plenty of time later. He spread his legs and she sat on the floor between his legs, putting shaving cream around his cock and ballsac. When she started with the razor he gasped. However she continued with what she started, and before too long, his whole pubic area was bald, including his sac. She instructed him to pick up his legs at the knee and hold them. She applied shaving cream to his ass and began to shave that as well. When she had finished, she took a wash cloth and wiped him down completely to make sure she had not missed any hairs.

Again he gasped, when she took his balls in between her teeth and pulled slightly on them. She soon tired of biting his nuts, so she said, "Now pet, I want you on your knees with your shoulders down."

He complied with her request and she began to caress his ass cheeks. Then she gave him several slaps on that ass. "Pet, what I am about to do...may be a little uncomfortable at first, but you will need to just relax... it will be less uncomfortable if you relax. OK?"

"Yes Mam"

She inserted the end of the tube she held in her hands in to his anus. This tube was connected to an enema bag that was full of a recipe she had gotten off the internet, warm water, milk and honey...very soothing and relaxing. As she began to let the fluid enter his bowels slowly, he jumped a little, but then relaxed, she held his cock in her hand and played with it a little . When he had taken the entire contents of the bag, she smiled and said, "Now pet, comes the fun part." She took a fairly large butt plug out of the bag, and inserted it into his ass. She allowed him a couple of minutes to adjust and then said, "Stand up for me baby doll."

He stood up the best he could. She smiled at him while she looked into his eyes, "I control you pet. I control when you eat, I control when you sleep, I control when you piss and shit, and I control when you CUM. You will make me cum several times tonight, before I let you get rid of whats inside you. So you better get busy, pet."

She sat herself up on the counter and he began to eagerly go after her pussy with his tongue and lips. Then his fingers added into the action.... He was beginning to get discouraged, until he realized she was doing this on purpose...which only prompted him to make it so she wasn't able to fight the feelings to cum. His fingers went as far into her pussy as he could make them go, they wiggled in there, as he was putting his other hand around her clit, pulling the skin back on it, making it protrude like a little penis, then he sucked on her exposed clit, for all he was worth, making her cum in one very explosive orgasm, that left her shaking for a couple minutes. While she was shaking he was lapping her juices up off her lips, each minute that went by, his stomach was beginning to get a little crampy, yet he was not about to use his safeword yet. He continued his oral assault on her pussy succeeding in achieving another earthshattering orgasm for his Mistress. This time however when she caught her breath, she smiled and said "How are you doing pet?"

"My stomach is very crampy, Mam."

"Good, that means it is working...I am in hopes that this will cure you from wanting to play with MY cock and leak MY precious fluid all over the place without my consent again. When the cramps get as bad as the brain cramp you had...when you lied to me...then I will think about letting you release, until then, get busy eating my pussy."

As his head lowered to do as she instructed, she quietly said "If it gets too bad pet, you have your safeword."

He took a deep breath and said "Yes Mam." Deep down he was thinking to himself that he had not yet used his word with Miss Jenn, he was going to try his damndest to get through this without using it. His tongue got busy again working at her rock hard clit. His fingers found their way back inside her love hole. First two, then a third, meanwhile, his tongue and lips were sucking and nipping at her clit. When he made her cum this time, he also shoved the fourth finger into her pussy, making her orgasm all that much more powerful. He never let up on her clit, and soon began to bite at it, while his four fingers were drove inside her dripping wet pussy. This time when she came, he was able to slip his thumb in her cunt also. He wasn't able to close his hand, but all 5 fingers were inside her and she was moaning and pushing against his fingers. Each push she made, was met with resistance from his fingers, which aided his fingers going deeper. This time when she was ready to cum, she looked into his eyes, and quietly said, "When I cum, take your hand out, quickly, pet." Seconds later, she squeezed his arm as she was cumming, his hand came out of her pussy, and cum squirted out of her pussy, like a garden hose. After the initial shock wore off, his mouth found the second squirt of cum and he swallowed it all, still sticking his tongue inside to make sure he got it all.

When she had caught her breath she smiled and said "I want you to fuck me." He groaned a little, contemplating whether he should use his safe word, she smiled at him knowingly, waiting to see if he was going to utter that one word. He stood up and set the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, slowly sliding it in. When he had his whole cock in deep in her pussy she wrapped her legs around behind him and pulled him in closer. She wanted to feel him cum inside her pussy. A few minutes later, he was asking for permission to cum...she contemplated denying him, however she opted to give consent, she knew he must be getting uncomfortable. He held her for a couple minutes and then the look on his face, she could tell, it was time...she smiled and asked if he would like to use the toilet. He smiled and said "If Miss Jenn is ready for me to..."

"Would you like some help, or would you prefer to be alone, sunshine..."

He contemplated how to answer this, part of him wanted it both ways. He looked up and said "I can't decide, Miss Jenn. I would like your help, but I also would like to be alone."

"Well, then how about I help you remove the plug, and then I leave you alone for the rest. Unless, you want me to suck on your cock, while you are busy with that."

His nose turned up a little and said "No Mam, if you just assist me with the plug I will take care of the rest, please."

She climbed off the counter they walked to the toilet together, she reached down behind him, and slowly removed the butt plug, as she was removing the plug she was using her other hand to grab his cock and balls, she smiled at him and said "I love you, pet."

"I love you too Miss Jenn."

"I will meet you in the bedroom when you are finished, and take your time pet..."

As he sat down on the toilet, he began to think about the first time this had happened and his cock instantly got hard again. As his bowels were beginning to empty out, his cock had this uncontrollable urge to squirt cum all over the place. After a while he came out of the bathroom and sat down next to Miss Jenn, and said "I have to tell you something."

"What is it pet?"

"When..well, when I let all that go...Jr spit...I am sorry Miss Jenn, I couldn't help it."

"I know pet, its ok...thats why I offered to have my lips around the head of your cock. The difference right this minute is that you admitted it. I hope you understand what the difference is. I don't want you playing with my cock whenever you feel like it, but there are certain circumstances which I may place you in, that cause you to cum uncontrollably. If I am the one placing you in that situation, I have to understand that could happen. Would you like to make love to my pussy now?"

"Yes, mam."

He got on top of her and slipped his cock into her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close. Her arms went around his neck and held him tight. He fucked her hard and fast and before too long they were both cumming together. He rolled off her, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.