Pet's Paradise

Story Info
Mysterious invitation brings him to beach house.
2.7k words
4.2
24.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look down at the letter I had received. There wasn't any return address only instructions to go to this address. I approach the door and see another envelope with my name on it taped to the door. I don't know what draws me on, but I take the envelope and open it. Within is a key and another message in the same handwriting. It tell me to go inside and change into the outfit laid out for me. I unlock the door and go inside. I see a small lock box sitting on the table open with a note on the top with the outfit underneath.

This note says to place my clothes into the lock box and close it because I won't need them for the weekend. As it is Friday evening around 6 p.m.. At the bottom of the note it tells me to fix dinner and have it waiting and on the table by 7 and to wait at the door kneeling until you arrive. I reach into the lock box and take out a black leather collar, for the most part simple, but it has a D ring on the front where things can be attached, in blue stitching there's the name Sophy. Also in the box is a leather harness, straps that would lay over my chest and back with loose leather cuffs for ankles and wrists. The cuffs can be hooked together or to other things, such as the collar or places on the harness.

It takes me a moment to figure out how everything fits on properly and to tighten them so that they are secure without being constricting. At the bottom of the box is a pair of black satin bikini briefs. I pull them on and then fold my clothes and place them in the box. I pause for a moment, considering backing out even though I know it to be too late, but the moment I close the box makes things absolutely final.

i finally close the box and look at the time, 6:15pm and move the box off of the table. i go into the kitchen to see what You wish for dinner, i find a recipe for spaghetti bolognese. i get out the ingredients and begin following the recipe, being careful to pay attention to the time. while it cooks, i begin setting out the wine to chill and the plate on the table for You, and i top it off with candles.

as it approaches 7pm, i finish setting the meal out on the table with a salad starter. i move over to the door and kneel, opening my legs to accentuate the bulge in the crotch of the briefs. i cross my arms behind my back and lower my head, patiently waiting and hoping the meal doesn't get too cold. about five minutes later, the door opens and You enter with a slight smile seeing me there waiting for You. You move over and take Your seat at the table, pointing to a spot on the floor next to You without saying a word.

i move to the spot and kneel again. You give a slight disapproving look when You see me stand to walk over. You serve Yourself with the salad and then spaghetti bolognese. the meal passes in silence. You barely go through a single glass of wine during the meal. when You are through, You stand and go to the kitchen, i begin to rise to follow, but You give me a look that tells me to stay where i am. i hear You open a cabinet and get something out, but i can't tell what it is.

when You return, i finally hear Your voice, sharp and commanding with a hint of annoyance, "First rule for this weekend is that you are My pet, and as such, you are not allowed to walk, you will crawl, is that understood?" I nod my understanding. "What was that, I didn't hear you, pet?" "yes." "you will address Me as Mistress at all times. Since you are new, you will be given 1 warning for each rule you break, if you break it again, you will be punished, understood?"

"yes, Mistress." i look You over covertly, finally noting that You are wearing a pair of spike heel ankle high boots, above that is a pair of almost skin tight jeans, a slightly loose shirt is tucked into the jeans, but still accentuates Your breasts. while i was looking You moved and picked up Your plate and carried it into the kitchen telling me to follow.

i crawl after You and now see a bowl on the kitchen floor with my name on it. You scrape the left-overs from Your plate into the bowl and tell me to enjoy, placing the empty plate in the sink for me to wash later. i crawl over and begin eating out of the bowl as You watch. i didn't realize that you had gotten a crop out, and only realize it when you bring it down onto my ass with a loud SMACK.

i start with a yelp, but You had expected that and quickly put a gag in my mouth and a blindfold around my head. i breath deeply in surprise, trying to determine what's going on and what will happen next. You bring the crop down on my backside again, as if to get me to move, so i begin crawling. You guide me with the crop, sometimes hitting me harder when i go farther off course, lightly to encourage me to keep going. i feel tile under my hands and wonder where i am. You remain silent as You move me into position, i realize W/we are in the bathroom when You have me bent over the side of the cool tub, or at least that's what i assume it is.

i feel you pull down the briefs, the cool air feeling nice on my patchwork-red ass, i wiggle slightly before you secure me in place, not letting me move, attaching the cuffs to something, i'm not sure what. i hear Your voice again telling me that W/we are going to go for a walk on the beach, but first You have to get me ready. as You talk i feel You work, working something cool into my ass, i almost moan against the gag and push back slightly. i hear You laugh at my reaction and then push something into my ass, small and almost unintrusive.

i only wonder what it is for a moment before i feel a warm fluid beginning to flow into my ass and i wiggle from the feeling, almost squirming against the bonds, causing You to laugh again. You tell me that after You finish filling me, You will replace the enema kit with a butt plug and that i will be in trouble if the plug comes out during the walk. i feel the fluid in my ass filling it almost to the brim and then You remove the tip of the enema kit without warning and replace it with a medium plug, with hardly any narrowing to keep it in, so i have to work extra hard to make sure it stays there.

You tell me to stand after releasing me and i do so, concentrating on keeping the plug in place without using my hands. You reach down and grasp my hard cock stroking it, squeezing and pulling hard, almost causing me to loose control over the plug. You laugh when you notice and then fasten a cock harness on me. then You remove the blindfold and i see You have changed sometime. You are now in a tight corset and matching lace panties, causing my cock to almost jump again, but You get a chain and attach it to first the cock harness and then a loop on the leather harness on my chest, tugging on my cock almost painfully.

You turn away and i hear You say "Heel." i immediately drop to all fours again and begin following You. You walk to the door and take down a leash, attaching it to my collar and then putting a mask over my face, only with holes to let me see and breath out of. You then open the door and lead me out and down to the beach, walking through the sand barefoot.

W/we walk around the house, Your pace making it slightly hard for me to keep up, once W/we reach the sand, i sigh slightly at the soft, slightly warm feel under my hands and knees. You lead me down the beach. by now the sun is down and the moon just starting to rise, partially over the ocean, a long bar of silver moonlight reflecting to the shore. You lead me down a ways and then sit in the sand and pull me to between your legs and tell me how seeing me like that turns You on.

You grab my head and push it down into Your crotch and grind my covered face into Your panty clad crotch, forcing me to smell Your scent. "Do you see what you do to Me, pet?" You push and grind my face into You, pulling aside Your panties so that You feel the mask directly on Your skin. Your smell drives me wild, almost making me loose the plug. You continue to push and thrust against my face, rubbing my nose against Your clit and up and down Your pussy.

You push harder and lift Your hips, moaning loudly as You use my face to make Yourself cum, Your juices flowing out of You and soaking both Your panties and the mask. You hold my face there as You ride the waves of pleasure. finally You compose Yourself and stand, brushing the sand off before You begin leading me back to the house.

You lead me to the back door this time, under the deck on the main level. it's darker than normal in the 'basement' and takes a moment for my eyes to adjust and i gasp at the sight that greets me, even through the gag. You smile slightly at my reaction, taking off the leash and mask. You lead me through the dungeon with chains, manacles, tables, and other tools. You take me to the bathroom and then tell me to sit on the toilet and remove the plug. i do as i am told. i am finally able to release the contents of my bowels under your gaze. while i am releasing the enema, i can't help but also take a piss, my cock still aimed at my chest, which is where my warm urine lands, embarrassed at doing this under Your gaze, but far from soft.

You turn and leave, telling me to come out after i'm cleaned up. i quickly clean myself up, and crawl out to You. You take me over and attach the cuffs to something similar to a vaulting horse, bending me over it and spreading my legs after releasing the cock harness from my chest harness. You tell me to look ahead as You leave me there. a minute later You walk around front of me and rub the strap on over my face, You take the gag out and replace it with the rubber cock. You tell me to lubricate it because it's going to be going into my ass. You keep talking to me, describing what You will be doing to me, my cock hurting from straining against the harness. after pumping in and out of my mouth, almost pushing the dildo to the back of my throat, You move behind me and pour cool lubricant down the crack of my ass and then rubbing it in with the dildo as You begin to push into me.

i groan softly and try to push back against You, hungry for the dildo, the stimulation it gives. You work slowly to tease me and ease all the way into my ass. You tell me how on the other side of the strap on has small nubs and a vibe that stimulate Your clit and a piece that is like a mini-dildo that pushes in and out as You fuck my ass, going harder and harder. You reach around and lightly touch my rock hard cock as You punish my ass with the strap on. still You keep me from cumming, telling me You want to feel my cock at it's hardest inside You, but not until after You cum on my ass.

i cry softly from frustration at not being able to cum as You moan louder and more intensely, thrusting and grinding into my ass, loving the power that You hold over me. there's not much i can do except enjoy what You allow me to while You bring Yourself to orgasm and push farther. after You finally relax and pull out of my pleasantly sore ass, You release me and tell me to lay on the bed.

i weakly crawl over to the bed and lay on it, spread eagle, face up. You follow and cuff my arms and legs in place, removing the harness on my chest and cock so that i am completely naked. You are still in the corset as You climb onto the bed, straddling my face and slowly lowering Yourself to my mouth, telling me to clean You up. i lick my lips and then begin to slowly lap at Your pussy from the bottom to the top slowly, savoring the taste, smell, and feel of You.

i take a few minutes to concentrate on Your over-sensitive clit, driving louder and louder moans from Your lips. suddenly You push down, trapping my open mouth against Your pussy and a hot, bitter stream of liquid begins filling my mouth, taking me by surprise and i swallow before i choke. You fill my mouth again, making me swallow a second time before lifting slightly and spreading Your nether lips to aim the stream of golden warmth down my body, even onto my straining cock, almost at the point of cumming at the least touch, jerking uncontrollably under the assault. i'm almost groaning constantly now. after You finish relieving Yourself, You position Yourself over my straining cock and squat, making me watch as You slowly took it into Your pussy, telling me that if i came, i would be in deep trouble.

it is all i can do to keep from cumming as i strain against the bonds holding me. You ride me faster and harder, pinching Your nipples with one hand while Your other reaches down to roughly rub Your clit, making me watch this. by now it seems almost unreal, as if i'm watching You ride someone else's cock, as if it was some erotic video. my complete body is straining for release when i begin feeling You cumming again, not quite as strong as the others, because there wasn't much left in You. You finish riding it out on my cock and then pull off and stroke me quickly, squeezing the head of my cock, "Cum, my pet, show me what a good pet you are, show me how much you love what I do to you."

i can't contain it anymore and cry out as i cum, my hot seed shooting in a low arch to land on my chest and stomach. i keep cumming even after my hot seed no longer shoots out until my body is limp, barely able to keep my eyes open. You move over and kiss my cock lightly, teasingly licking it and then move up to kiss my forehead, telling me that i was a good pet and to sleep.

You get up and move to the stairs to the rest of the beach house. when You reach the foot of the stairs You turn to take in my bound, piss, cum, and sweat covered body and smile, "Sleep well, pet. Tomorrow will be better, after all, this was only a partial day." You go up the stairs with a light laugh to clean up and go to bed. my last thought as i fall to sleep is what could tomorrow hold after this partial day..