Petsitting Ch. 02: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tension snapped like a rubber band just a second after hers did. She bowed back with a cry, her bound arms straining against the rope and her toes curling as her orgasm crashed over her. Pup's face when she came was a thing of beauty, and it pushed him right over his edge.

James felt that tell-tale pressure right beneath the head of his dick before his climax tore through him, sweeping through his back and legs. Heat blossomed and radiated outward from his cock. His cum shot out, coating her breasts and stomach, marking her as his in the most primal way possible.

She was still blissed out by the time he recovered, shuddering with aftershocks as he softly pulled the toy from her ass. He untied her wrists and began cleaning his cum from her stomach.

"All right there, pup?" James whispered as her eyes fluttered. Her dreamy grin was answer enough. Gently he helped her to her feet, and then down to her knees so she could use the bathroom to clean up.

Netflix was starting up when she finished, and James wrapped her in a blanket and set her on his lap on the couch in front of the television, stroking her hair and murmuring praise as she settled into his arms.

"Rest up now, pup," he whispered in her ear. "You're going to need it for tomorrow."