Petting the Kitty

Story Info
A feline beauty's afternoon alone.
845 words
3.95
63.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,335 Followers

The cool grass beneath her fur and between her toes felt great. So did the warm sun shining down on her nude body as Lilli lay on the hill purring contently. Master had told her to get lost for a few hours; he didn't need to repeat himself for her to run free through the hills in spring. It wasn't often that he let her out of the mansion just to stretch her legs and the last several weeks had particularly trying. Sometimes he forgot that she wasn't human and she needed to unwind all the energy that started coiling in her body. Sometimes it felt like she would explode if she didn't get out.

When she had found this place it had been covered in seeding dandelions but now they were just bare stems scattered around her body. Lilli had stalked and pounced the helpless plants into oblivion chasing each tiny explosion around until there was nothing left.

Every single dandelion on the nearby hills had met its fate before Lilli had laid back and just enjoyed the morning dew on her flesh. She smiled up at the few clouds that sailed the sky above almost as lazily as she was feeling. There was no rush for the clouds to get to their distant goal but they were continuing towards whatever place they were meant to be. Lilli was just lying there swishing back and forth and occasionally tilting her ears towards whatever peaked her interest for the moment. She let the birds and squirrel entertain her for a long time before her mind started wandering to Sean, her owner, her Master.

Lilli rolled around in the grass she felt the warmth rising in that familiar place. It seemed like so long since her Master had touched her that now she felt her own hands wandering down between her thighs. She was hot already; a yelp jumped from her lips the moment she touched her own sex. Lilli froze in place and searched the hill for any sign of her Master; he would punish her if he found her like that. Sometimes the punishments were delicious though.

When she was convinced he had left her alone on the hilltop she slipped her fingers into her dripping sex and slowly started pumping. She started with a single finger, twisting and searching inside her for that special spot. She felt the electricity when she found it and squealed closing her thighs around her hand. One moment and several deep breaths later she had worked her way up to three fingers thrusting in and out of her snatch, just the way her Master would use her. Lilli was screaming the way she would for her Master as well, her back arched so far that only her feet and her shoulders were still touching the soft morning grass. Her tail left a trail in the grass where it swished back and forth.

The stark contrast of the cool grass and her hot flesh wasn't wasted on the feline beauty at all. Each twist in the grass sent new waves of pleasure through her lithe body. Lilli rolled onto her stomach, both of her hands pinned between her body and the earth wiggling fingers inside her, another set of fingers working her clit is slow circles. Her hips had a mind of their own, twisting and grinding back against her fingers and her tail was thrust straight into the air so the cool morning air could caress her womanhood.

Lilli yowled aloud when her fingers hit her special spot again and again finally hitting exactly where she wanted. "Master!" She cried out. If she'd had her way there would be a man between her legs, not her fingers and it was visions of his sculpted form that got her wet between and weak in the legs. It was memories of his conquests of her body that possessed her fingers.

The warmth that she felt inside her had escalated into a full inferno that burned in every inch of her body heating her from within. It felt like on her fingers and the grass were keeping her from bursting into flames. The faster her fingers pumping into her body the more she was able to keep the fire from engulfing her so she couldn't stop, not even for a single second and it happened.

She came. It was like something inside her opened up and exploded inside her making the fire burning inside her flash to a terrible peak that turned the world white around her. It sizzled her flesh during that one single moment prying pleasured screams from the furred fem until it finally passed completely and she was able to lie still on the grass with a blissful smile on her face.

A shadow over her head broke her from her bliss and then it spoke. "You know I don't approve of your petting the kitty." Lilli's heart nearly stopped in her chest. Her eyes opened to find her master standing over her trying his best to frown.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,335 Followers