Petting Zoo

Story Info
First time exhibitionists.
789 words
4.13
39k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true story of the first time my wife and I played in public. This happened in Eugene, Oregon in the late 90's. My wife was 38 at the time. She is a 5'3" brunette with really sexy 36 C breasts.

We had heard that a local nightclub, the Club Nexus, was having a sexy Valentine's Day event, which was to include a kissing booth and a petting zoo. We didn't know exactly what a petting zoo entailed, but I was hoping to see and perhaps get to touch some females and hoping my wife would be amenable to someone touching her.

We had only recently begun to share sexy fantasies and stories while we made love, so she knew I was interested in watching her be naughty. We had been married 15 years and I was just starting to find out about her sex life with her two boyfriends prior to our marriage. Getting those details was both painful but also extremely arousing for me. I often imagined her with them, jerking off to those thoughts and also having the best sex with her when she told me about what she did with them.

We set off for the club, she was dressed in a black skirt with black stockings and a very see through cream colored blouse. We got to the club and mingled around, looking at the kissing booth and the petting zoo which turned out to be a large tent. We had a couple drinks, she went to the bathroom where a young lady told her how sexy she looked and that she wished she was brave enough to dress like that. Little did she know it was our first time.

We headed to the petting zoo and pushed through the canvas flaps. There were 3 other couples already in there sitting on the benches that lined the walls of the tent. They were all in various stages of making out, one couple quite a bit further along, his hand was between her legs and it looked like he was finger fucking her. We started to kiss and I fondled her, wondering who was watching. After a bit of this I unbuttoned her blouse and started playing with her tits. This was really sexy for us, we had never done anything like this.

I noticed one young guy kept poking his head through the flaps and looking at us. About the third time he did this I motioned with my hand to come in and then motioned to her breasts as if offering them up to him. He was a little bewildered and pointed at his chest and asked me? I nodded and he came in pretty eagerly and sat on the other side of my wife. I again motioned to her boobs and he didn't hesitate in taking her left breast in his hand.

I was almost in shock, I couldn't believe this was happening. I had wanted to see this for so long and now it was right in front of my eyes. It was a mixture of emotions, some jealousy but mostly arousal. I watched him enjoying her breast, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. A strange mans hand on my woman's breasts. Wow. It did cross my mind a couple times that I should stop this, but I realized there was no harm being done and it was just an incredible turn on.

I also thought that this was what it looked like when her boyfriends had touched her. He enjoyed her boobs for quite some time, and also ventured his hand up her skirt and enjoyed her thighs. My wife really surprised me when she put her hand on his thigh and shortly later moved it to between his legs. She didn't move her hand much, but it was right on him.

I think we played with him for about 15 minutes, he certainly got to know her boobs very well! We left not too long after that and were like kids talking about how naughty and sexy we had been. We fucked three or four times that night and to this day it remains one of my favorite memories, though we did make some more good ones at Mardi Gras about ten years later.

Five or six guys got to feel her boobs in New Orleans, notably a guy at Pat O'Briens, whom she also groped a bit. She even let one guy video tape her pussy while sitting on some stairs just off Bourbon St. We have never done any swinging or had sex with others, just this type of light touching, but it's been great fun none the less!