Petty Vandalism

Story Info
Make a mess but don't get caught.
4.2k words
4.47
27.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

What's a little petty vandalism between friends? Nothing, that's what, especially if it's you and your friends doing the petty vandalism. That was Denise's considered opinion, anyway.

They'd been doing it for a few years now. Nothing major which might bring the law down hard, but petty stuff that was a bit of harmless fun. Occasionally one of the group would be caught but they had a firm rule not to talk. Just shut up and let your lawyer handle everything.

That was easy to do as their parents were all well off and would just naturally bail them out of any minor trouble. Some of the parents might not be so lenient on anything major but on the stuff they pulled? Grounding would be about it.

Normally the police wouldn't even press charges and when they did the Judge could be talked around. Judges tended to be lenient of kids from rich families who were only doing minor things. The couple of times it had reached court the culprit had been reprimanded and that was it.

Even better, from Denise's point of view, was the fact that she'd never been caught. Not even suspected as far as she knew. If she ever did get caught she'd be a first offender and everyone knew first offenders got off. Even her father would only ground her for a week.

It was late Friday night when Denise and her friends decided to rearrange the local nursery. That was going to be a safe target. Even if old Higgins was lucky enough to catch them he'd known them all since they were kids. He'd just yell at them and complain to their parents and that would be it.

They had just started their rearrangement when lights came on. They all promptly bolted but Denise had the unfortunate luck to run into a brick wall. She yelped and would have fallen flat on her back if the wall hadn't reached out and grabbed her.

She looked at the man who was scowling down at her. Who was he and why the hell was he in the nursery?

"Who the hell are you?" she demanded. "Let me go."

"Let you go? You have to be kidding. I caught you fair and square. Come along."

The man marched her over to the nursery offices, opening the door and pushing her inside. Once inside he turned on the lights and the two looked at each other.

Denise saw a big broad man in his twenties of around six foot plus in height. As far as she was concerned he looked as though he'd been chiselled out of rock. Looking at her he saw a young girl around the age of eighteen. Quite a pretty girl, with a nice figure, and a scared look.

"Who are you?" Denise demanded again. "Why did you grab me?"

"I'm Otto, the owner of this nursery that you and your friends were robbing. And who might you be, my pretty little thief?"

As far as Denise was concerned that statement was so wrong.

"You are not the owner," she snapped. "Old man Higgins is. And we weren't robbing the place."

"Mr Higgins sold out to me a month ago. You're a bit behind on the news, aren't you? If you weren't robbing the place what were you doing that has you sneaking in in the middle of the night? What's your name and how old are you?"

"Denise. What does it matter how old I am?"

"Just curious as to whether you'll be charged as a juvenile or an adult? You're facing some serious charges, you know."

"I know no such thing," Denise retorted. "We didn't steal anything."

"You did if I say you did," observed Otto. "Who are the police going to believe? The owner who caught a thief or the thief who got caught?"

"You can't accuse us of something we didn't do. We were only mucking around. Petty vandalism at the most." Denise was appalled to think he might do such a thing.

"You still haven't answered the question about your age?"

"Eighteen," she practically spat at him.

"Ah, an adult, then. Let's see, breaking and entering, trespass, burglary, theft, and vandalism. Quite a raft of charges you've run up."

All that, thought Denise? Tell me he's kidding.

"Now be reasonable," she said, trying to speak calmly. "I only did a tiny little bit of damage and I'm sure your insurance will cover that."

"Yes, it probably will, especially as I've got the culprit and am pressing charges. The insurance people will come onto you for the cost and for their legal and processing fees."

This was going from bad to worse where Denise was concerned.

"Ah, listen, I'm quite willing to pay for any damages we may have caused. There's no need to bring in the police."

"Really? Who was with you? I noticed that there were several other people present. I wish to have a word with them. After all, why should you be the only one prosecuted?"

Denise promptly shook her head.

"I forget," she calmly told him.

"I see. Loyal to a fault. See the computer?"

He indicated a computer on the desk. A computer that she was surprised to find was actually running even though it was the middle of the night.

"Sit there," he ordered, pointing to a chair next to the computer. "I think you'll enjoy the show."

Otto opened up his security system, running the tape back a little. Then he started it running in normal time. It was dark and you could see glowing figures moving around on the screen.

"Infra-red. It tracks on heat as well as light."

The nursery lights snapped on and the figures all turned to look at the lights. Extremely stupid of them, Denise realised, as it gave the camera an excellent opportunity to take their pictures. She could recognise everyone there and the police probably would as well.

"I don't think your silence is going to help your friends much," Otto observe, smiling wickedly. "Shall we call the police now?"

"Go ahead. I don't care. This'll be a first offender for me and I'll get off with a warning. The police probably won't even bother to take it to court. They'll just yell at me and tell me I'm keeping bad company and that they'll be watching me."

"Actually, you have a very good point there. That's probably exactly what will happen. I guess it would be better if I just handed out an appropriate punishment myself."

"You wouldn't dare?"

"How do you think your friends will react when I use this film to identify them and tell them that you turned them in to save your own neck? Seeing that they'll all be facing charges and you're not, what do you think they'll say when they next see you?"

Denise stared at him, horrified. Her friends would never forgive her if they thought she'd ratted them out. They might bring up old things they'd done and accuse her of them. Everything could get right out of hand. She'd be socially dead.

"I-I'd tell them that you had it all on tape."

"I'd deny it. I'd explain that the security system is new and I didn't get anything. I only have your word to go on. You might refuse to testify to the police but your friends will still think you guilty."

Otto sat there smiling while Denise cringed inwardly.

"Decision time. Do I punish you or do I call the police."

"What's the punishment?"

"It doesn't matter. Make up your mind."

Denise silently groaned. She had no choice and they both knew it.

"You," she said bitterly.

"Excellent. You will report here at eight o'clock Monday morning. Be dressed for working in the nursery. You will be spending the next week doing nursery work, working from eight until five, with a one hour lunch break. Understand?"

Denise reluctantly nodded, already looking for ways to get out of it.

"If you don't turn up for work I will press charges against you and your friends, letting them know that the reason I'm pressing charges is because your behaviour shows that I should."

So much for just not turning up, Denise grumbled to herself.

"Now that we're in accord, let me give you a friendly reminder of why it will be a bad idea to screw me around next week."

Otto pushed his chair back from the desk, reaching out and catching hold of Denise's arm as he did so. A firm pull on her arm and she found herself falling forward across his lap.

"What, what? You wouldn't dare," Denise wailed, while at the same time finding her dress being flipped up clear of her bottom. The next moment a big hard hand landed on her bottom and she shrieked.

There were a couple more hard spanks and then Otto rested for a moment.

"Now that you've been warmed up, let's do this properly," he said.

"No," Denise cried as she found her panties descending. "Oh my god, how dare you?"

Very easily it appeared as the spanking resumed, his hard hand slapping down against her now bared bottom. His other hand was in the middle of her back, holding her firmly in place, while his spanking hand descended with a horrifying regularity. Kicking and squealing achieved precisely nothing, apart from noise and movement.

The spanking ceased and Denise found herself swung back onto her feet. Her hands automatically went behind her, lightly touching her sore bottom. She wanted to yell and swear at him but decided that she'd better not. That might make the spanking recommence.

Otto was smiling at her, almost tenderly.

"Ah, Denise, if you're going to stand there holding your bottom you might like to pull up your panties first," he said gently.

Face burning Denise hastily adjusted her clothes. She'd been standing their showing him everything, she thought bitterly. And he'd deliberately looked. So what, she reminded herself. He saw all that and more while you were bare-assed over his knee.

Otto escorted her out of the office, heading towards the exit. Before he reached it he stopped and turned to her.

"How are you getting home?" he asked. "I'm not letting you walk home alone at this time of night and I don't think your friends have stuck around waiting for you."

"I'll ring my father and he'll come and get me," Denise mumbled, not wanting to but not seeing she had much choice.

"That'll please him at this time of the night. Don't bother. I'll run you home myself. Come along."

Feet lagging, Denise came along. Reluctant she might be. Stupid she was not. She did not want to be out in the middle of the night all by herself.

Denise was softly swearing when she got out of bed Monday morning. Why did it have to be the school holidays? School would have been an excellent reason not to have to go to work for that slave-driver. There again, he'd probably have made her give up her weekends if that had been the case. She could handle a week's work.

Arriving in a timely fashion she found herself being treated the same as any normal employee. She was given a job to do, shown how to do it, and left to get on with it. Not the most interesting work in the world but at least she found herself doing something constructive.

In the afternoon she was shifted into the shop as a sales assistant. Surprisingly she found that she was good at it, got on well with the customers, and quite enjoyed herself.

Tuesday was a repetition of Monday, spending the morning working in the gardens with the plants and the afternoon in the shop.

She didn't see much of Otto. She'd expected him to spend a lot of time making her work hard but he just gave her jobs and left her to it. He made sure that she knew he was available if she had any questions and that she should feel free to ask the other staff if she needed help with something.

Come Friday, Denise was almost disappointed to find that the week was nearly over. She was also astonished during the afternoon when she was handed a pay packet and instructed to see Otto in the office after work.

Fronting up after the nursery closed the first thing that Denise did was ask about the pay packet.

"You weren't slave labour," Otto pointed out. "I am required by law to pay the people who work for me. You now have money that is genuinely yours, earned by your own labour. Not money given to you by your parents."

"Oh. Thank you, I guess. I thought I had to pay for the damages."

"You did. Those seedlings you were planting Monday morning were the seedlings you and your friends started to rip up. As you may noticed they're quite hardy and have survived both the uprooting and replanting. You have done quite a good job during the past week. You have certainly earned your pay. There are two little points that I want to clear up before you leave."

Denise waited, not quite trusting this affable man. True, he had been firm, polite, and very helpful, during the week but there was something that was warning her off.

"Do you want to come back to work next week?" asked Otto. "I need another full-time employee and hiring you will save me the bother of advertising. I also know that you're capable of doing the work and aren't lazy. Think about it and if you agree I'll see you here Monday morning."

Denise looked at him, feeling slightly stunned. He was offering her a job? She didn't know what to say.

"Ah, I don't know," she mumbled. "I still have school to complete."

"Fair enough. We can work around that if you're interested. If you're doing full time school I can hire you part time for weekend work so you can build on your experience. Talk it over with your parents."

Now that she would do, even if only to have the satisfaction of seeing the look of shock on her father's face when he found that she was contemplating joining the work force.

Denise nodded her agreement and hesitated a moment. Then she shrugged and asked.

"Ah, you said there were two things. What's the other?"

Damn it, she thought. I knew I couldn't trust that man.

Otto had smiled, reached over and caught hold of her arm. Just like that she was back over his knee.

"Don't you dare," she wailed. "I haven't done anything."

"Oh, stop fretting, girl. I'm not going to spank you. Like you said, you haven't done anything to deserve it. I'm just behaving like a responsible adult and making sure that the paddling you got last week hasn't left you with any bruises."

While he was talking Denise found her dress being hitched up and her panties descending again. His hand came down on her bottom, her bare bottom. Not hard, but with the lightest of touches. She squirmed about as his hand drifted about her cheeks, his fingertips just skimming the surface of her skin, raising odd feelings.

"I have to admit," Otto said in a nice judicious voice, "that there doesn't appear to be any bruising. Is it tender to the touch when I do this?"

It was certainly something to the touch when he did that, but Denise wasn't sure what. Never in her life had she been so aware of her bottom, even more so than when he'd been smacking it.

"No," she managed to say. "That feels fine."

"Oh, good. And what about here?"

His fingers drifted off her bottom, not that that improved the situation. Denise hadn't even realised that her legs were parted, exposing things she'd prefer not to expose. She definitely would rather his fingers stopped drifting over those things.

"No. That's good," she said quickly. "You didn't exactly spank me there."

"Ah, good, is it? That's nice to know. I know I didn't spank you here, although I wanted to. I thought that it would be taking an unfair advantage."

That would have been taking an unfair advantage? What did he think he was doing now? For one thing he was still touching her there.

"Isn't what you're doing now taking the same unfair advantage?"

"Certainly not. Last time you were a reluctant prisoner. This time you're not. Also I was cross with you last week and it would be most unfair to let my temper tell me what to do."

"But you're holding me down," pointed out Denise. "That means I'm just as much a prisoner."

She squirmed a bit more. His touch had changed from a feathery tingle to a more robust rubbing.

"How am I holding you down?" Otto asked. "Mind you, I prefer you to stay like that for a little longer, but you are free to move."

Damn it, he was right. His hand wasn't on her back holding her in place. Apart from that hand doing strange things to her mound he wasn't holding her at all. She could just push herself up and off his lap.

The thought preceded the deed. Denise put her hands down and started to push herself up. As her grip tightened it suddenly registered on her what her left hand was pressing against so firmly. She gasped and snatched her hand away, resulting on her slumping back across his knee.

She spluttered and tried to speak but didn't have the faintest idea of what she wanted to say. My god, she'd just grabbed hold of his penis, and from the way it felt he had a major erection. No way could she even look at him after that. But she had to do something. His hand was still playing with her.

While Denise was scrambling for her thoughts Otto was moving things right along. Now that Denise knew he had an erection she might as well make a closer acquaintance with it. He unzipped and shifted it out into the light. Denise found her hand being taken and pressed against what had previously been covered by clothing when she grabbed it. Her hand automatically closed over it and she sort of froze.

His cock. She was holding onto his cock. That was almost a distraction big enough to make her forget the hand that was doing deliciously naughty things to her. Almost. She wanted to snatch her hand away but found it remarkably hard to do so. It was hot and hard and, in her opinion, it felt very large. Far too large, surely? She wanted to sneak a peek to make sure but that wasn't possible in her current position.

Enough was enough, she decided, pushing firmly down as she tried her best to stand up. She was surprised to find that she succeeded, rising rather nimbly to her feet, her face flushed, breathing hard. Otto had also risen to his feet, although this could probably be explained by the fact that she'd forgotten to let go of his cock.

He was standing there, smiling at her, while she was standing there holding his erection. Oh god, it looked to her as though she was assaulting him, not the other way around. She hurriedly snatched her hand away, looking at his cock swaying about from the force of her movements.

Otto moved closer and Denise backed up. Not very far, though, as the desk was right behind her. Her coming to a halt didn't have the same effect on Otto. He just kept coming, trespassing on her personal space. Reaching down he took hold of her dress, lifting it and tucking it into her belt. Looking down she could see herself on display, Otto's cock hovering just in front of her.

She wanted to ask him what he was going to do but she fairly sure that she knew the answer. Instead of speaking she just lifted her gaze to look at him. He raised his eyebrows slightly, not moving any closer. Instinctively she knew he was asking if it was all right. Should he continue? She didn't know what her answer should be. Well, she knew what it should be. She just wasn't sure if that was what she wanted, so she said nothing.

Otto gave a barely perceptible shrug and moved that little bit closer. If she wasn't going to say no then he was quite willing to assume yes. His cock was brushing against her and Denise's face was burning. As a matter of fact it felt as though her whole body was burning. Otto's hand was brushing against her mons, rubbing her again. His foot touched her ankle, encouraging her to shift her legs slightly further apart.

Denise leaned back a little, wanting to put some distance between her and Otto, or between her and Otto's cock, anyway. Her arms went behind her, leaning on the desk, supporting her. She was, she found, an open invitation and Otto was quite prepared to accept the invite.

He adjusted the position of his cock, dragging it down against her, finally moving it between her legs and letting it stand again, but now it was pressing up against some very sensitive flesh. Another little adjustment on his part and her eyes opened wider as she felt him starting to press past her lips and into her.

"Otto," she wailed, slightly shocked at what was happening.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12