Petty Vandalism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Otto promptly stopped moving, waiting for her to continue. She swallowed nervously. Just say no and he'll back away she told herself. That's all she had to do. Just say no. Oddly enough the thought that if she said no it would all be over calmed her down. He wasn't going to force her. She relaxed slightly, her very relaxation letting her settle a bit, actually pushing herself that little bit more firmly against Otto's cock. It slipped in that tiny bit more, with Otto following up with a more determined push.

Then it was too late to say yes, no or, maybe tomorrow, because he was sliding into her. There was a slight hesitation as he came, the sense of something giving way, and then she was vividly aware of a cock inside her, travelling along her passage. Inexorably it came, forcing her taut muscles to yield, her softness no match for his hard masculine length.

Denise's eyes were now open wide as she stared at Otto. He was right inside her. Was she supposed to say anything? If so, she didn't know what. He was just smiling at her.

"Relax," he said in a half whisper. "Just let yourself go and move with me."

With that he started moving, pulling slowly back and returning, Denise shuddering slightly at the unexpected sensation of his cock dragging against her. Half hypnotised she started moving, pushing to meet him as he drove home.

Otto started talking softly, not saying anything in particular, just praising and flattering. All the time his cock was sliding back and forth, steadily arousing and exciting Denise. She was listening with half an ear, slurping up the flattery in an unthinking way, her conscious facilities being over-ridden by what was happening to her. She moaned softly in appreciation, her body responding whole-heartedly to Otto's possession.

Soon Otto was moving faster, bringing Denise along with him, Passion was rising and ruling. Pleasure was the order of the day and Otto was quite happy to follow orders, both giving and receiving that pleasure. Denise was totally lost, letting Otto's cock have its way, doing all she could to help it, wanting more.

Otto was soon giving her more. He was moving faster, driving home with considerable force, shaking her with the power of each thrust. Not that Denise was complaining. She was clinging to him, one leg lifted and wound around him, holding tight to him.

By the time Otto was ready to run out of steam Denise was past ready for things to finish. Otto drove in for his final run, hitting harder, doing his best to push Denise over the edge at the same time as he himself was spent. He was relieved to hear Denise crying out her satisfaction as he finally climaxed, both of them shaking with the force of their release.

"That was interesting," Otto murmured afterwards. "I do hope you're not going to be too much of a distraction while you're working for me."

"Me?" cried Denise indignantly. "I didn't do anything. It was you."

"No," Otto said, shaking his head in disagreement. "You looked so totally appealing what else could I do? I was helpless before your charms."

Denise looked at him, not knowing what to say. How could he possibly suggest such a thing?

"I don't work for you yet," she said huffily. "Would you rather I didn't?"

"Now really, Denise, you can't back out now. Surely you don't want me to think that you're the sort of girl who would use a man and then just walk away from him. I'm shocked at the very idea."

Denise was shocked at how he was twisting things. She glared at him, the broad smile on his face not helping her. She sighed.

"You're a swine. You're just winding me up deliberately and you know it."

His smile grew broader.

"Maybe. I'll see you Monday morning."

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers
12