Phaidra's Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel... " Adrianne took a moment to collect her thoughts. "Surging energy. I feel your fingertips on my stomach and my neck. I feel the air on my body."

"Does anything feel different to normal?" Phaidra asked.

Adrianne ruminated on this for a moment.

"I can feel everything on and around my body, and I'm aware that I'm nude except for my panties. I... hmm."

Adrianne could feel a smile coming.

"I'm not feeling self-conscious about my body. Normally I would be very aware of where people are looking on my body like their eyes are searching me for blemishes. I can't... " Adrianne struggled to think of the word.

"I can't... feel... where your eyes are."

"Good... very good," Phaidra murmured. "Keep talking."

"Well, your hands aren't on my body anymore. I can feel you leaning in close... I can feel your breath on my chest... it's warm. You're lifting up my arm... kissing my fingertips, my hand, my arm, my shoulder... along my collarbone... "

Adrianne had to take a sharp intake of breath as the soft patter of kisses along her sensitive neckline made her shiver in delight.

"There's a head at my breasts - I can feel you breathing on them. It feels like you're dragging your teeth - just barely - over the skin. I can... ahh!"

The teeth scraped over the top of her right nipple and an exquisite mix of pleasure with a dash of pain washed over her. Having sensed the tremors throughout her body, Phaidra bit down a little on the nipple, causing her to cry out.

"How do you feel?"

"Good - excited. A little scared?" Adrianne admitted. "Not knowing what is going to happen next is... hey!"

Fingers had hooked into her panties and were tugging; she intuitively resisted by clamping her legs together. The lacy fabric was frictionless, however, and they slid down her thighs towards her ankles.

"Wait for a second!" Adrianne had to stop herself from yelling. She had come here to experience something... different. She wanted to succumb to the moment. Still, it was counter-intuitive to her - she had to will herself to be still.

Her panties came off from around her ankles and for a moment, she was left lying there, completely nude. Hands brushed against her feet and moved up along her legs. One hand moved with a smooth flatness against her calf and outer thigh while the other teased with fingers inside her thigh. It seemed to approach her exposed vulva but instead passed by, whispering over her stomach again.

Adrianne giggled involuntarily, tickled by the sensation.

Hands seemed to fly across her body now, not to arouse but to tickle her. Adrianne could never tell where she would be tortured next - with her arms suspended to the bedpost, Phaidra had free access to her vulnerable naked body. Adrianne squirmed as fingers energetically swept across her feet, her armpits, her hands, her thighs. Fingers titillated both sides of her body and shecouldn't help but writhe from the onslaught of sensation. Adrianne squealed, pleaded, laughed and cried as she was overloaded with a torrent of pleasure.

She was eventually freed of the sensations as Phaidra pulled off her and left her gasping and panting on the bed.

"You're such a bitch!" Adrianne wheezed.

Silence met her in response. She could just barely hear a drawer nearby opening and closing over the sound of the blood pounding in her head. Adrianne wasn't sure that she was as sensitive as Phaidra had claimed she'd be, but she certainly was active and attentive now.

Adrianne took a deep breath and tried to relax her body. Without sight, she had to concentrate to either hear or feel out where Phaidra was and what she was doing.

She heard something that sounded like a squirting noise, followed by a loud squelching.

"What... what are you doing?" Adrianne asked.

A weight pressed down on the side of the bed, near to where her legs were. Phaidra responded finally -

"I'm about to be a bigger bitch."

Warm but moist fingers began to massage her inner thighs. Unlike the firm caresses of skin on skin like before, this felt like a smooth, lubricated massage. One hand would stroke Adrianne's inner thigh, with knuckles tenderly touching her exposed lips with each movement. The other hand massaged her mons pubis; the mound grew engorged under the soft kneading motions. Fingers brushed against her smooth, shaved skin.

'Thank god I thought to shave before work this morning', Adrianne thought.

"Talk again. What do you feel?" Phaidra demanded. Her voice sounded strong and confident; Adrianne somehow felt reassured despite being completely at the older woman's mercy.

"I feel a tingling... down there. I'm also feeling very relaxed."

"Relaxed? How?"

"I stand up at work all day - my legs get very sore. My thighs in particular. You're doing a wonderful job making me feel like putty," Adrianne said, smiling and enjoying the caresses. "That thing you're doing with your knuckles - it's such a tease. I kind of wish that you'd... " Adrianne trailed off.

The kneading massage paused for a moment.

"Go on," Phaidra encouraged.

"That... you'd go in. I think... I think I'm kind of wet."

The massage continued for a moment, firmer and harder before the hand brushing against her vulva pulled off entirely. For a second, Adrianne felt a pang of disappointment, then sudden insecurity.

'Oh my god! Did I say something to upset her? What if she hates me now? Did I go too far?'

The stream of thoughts flashed across her mind but was interrupted by a new sensation that Adrianne couldn't quite identify. Something small but hard was now pressing against her vagina. She had very little experience touching things down there and she couldn't quite figure out what it was - though it felt slippery.

The object was being pushed inwards, and Adrianne tensed in surprise and confusion. Phaidra spoke out again.

"Relax," she cooed, continuing to stroke Adrianne's mound with her hand.

Adrianne obeyed and was shocked as the object penetrated her. It didn't hurt going in - she was so wet by now that she felt she could've fit in anything. Adrianne felt like she was completely wrong about its size now though - it felt gigantic inside of her.

Is that a dildo? Adrianne wondered. She'd never used one before - they always seemed to recklessly invasive and dangerous.

"You might be wondering what that is," Phaidra began. "Let me demonstrate what it is."

A sudden vibration coursed throughout her body, coming from the object. Adrianne convulsed involuntarily and shrieked as the muscles of her pussy were attacked by the powerful sensation. The vibration was over as quickly as it had begun, however; Adrianne couldn't feel it in her at all. She could feel all of her muscles twitching and she was shaking all over. When she calmed somewhat, she could hear Phaidra giggling somewhat uncharacteristically.

Adrianne felt her face growing hot. "What?! What is it? What did you do?"

The body on the bed lifted off and walked to the other side of the room, and returned several seconds later. She felt soft lips embrace her mouth, and Adrianne felt herself drinking deeply of the kiss.

The body returned to its former position on the bed.

"What did you do, you mean," Phaidra began. "You, my little Adrianne, just had the most adorable little orgasm. I think you were so ready, that when my little toy here touched you -"

The device pressed against her pussy lips and buzzed for a second, causing Adrianne to yelp.

"-you came. You shot it right out, and clear across the room. It was actually kind of impressive," Phaidra finished.

Adrianne was in disbelief. "Surely that wasn't an orgasm! It was only in there for a few seconds!"

"Maybe. This time I'll put it in much deeper so it stays there, and see what happens," Phaidra said.

The object pressed into her pussy again, and Adrianne reflexively relaxed this time. It slid in, but it still felt huge to her. She could feel fingers following the toy in; she had never felt something so deep within her body before. Adrianne felt completely filled.

And then the vibrations started up.

Adrianne squealed again - is there nothing I can do about that response? - and began to shudder as the toy unleashed its tiny machinations on her body. She felt her pelvic muscles expand and contract, and her breathing grew ragged.

"Describe?" Phaidra asked.

Adrianne felt twitchy, her body arching and convulsing.

"It... uhh..it feels like... like there's a pleasure machine in my..."

Adrianne screamed as orgasm overcame over her body. She couldn't speak anymore - there was only the feeling of indescribable pleasure that washed over her like tidal waters. It had built to a crescendo but there was no trough - it continued going and her body twisted and pulsated. She felt her muscles push against the little toy as if trying to expel it, but Phaidra's fingers must have been still holding it in place. She cried out in the joyous anguish of it all.

"I'm coming! I'm coming... so... hard!" Adrianne screamed.

The orgasm rolled on, one long, continuous sensation of wracking pleasure. It was almost too much - sightless, unable to move, naked and thrashing uncontrollably on the bed. She had lost control over her body completely.

The ecstasy of the orgasm began to subside; Adrianne realized the little toy must've been turned off. For how long, she had no idea. It seemed like the orgasm had lasted for hours, though it was probably more like a minute.

"You can't see it," Phaidra said, "but you've got a beautiful O-face. I want to see more of it."

"I want more of it," Adrianne panted lustfully.

12