Phalanx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

"I... hmmmm... aaahhh... I love pleasing you, my kurios... mmmm..." Those slim hips began slowly bucking with delight. "Aaaahhh... Mmmm..." The girl's other hand slipped up beneath him and cupped his sack in her palm, rolling his orches around softly. One finger dipped down, tickling the tender flesh below with her nail, slowly moving down farther. Polymnia's face wore and almost wicked smile as she sent her finger questing between his clenched bottom cheeks and pressed it to the opening of his snug virginal hole.

The effect on Alexander was immediate. He cried out and tried to pull away from the invading digit. His cheeks clamped down even harder and he bucked his hips upward into the girl's sucking little mouth and began shooting stream after stream of his hot salty rapture into her throat. Hygromeryx held him tight, whispering "Good boy... good boy..." into his ear while he writhed and moaned.

The experienced little hetaera swallowed and kept up the motion while Alexander kicked and thrashed and cried out until he lay limp and panting in the older man's arms. Finally with a last kiss and a lick which went from his root to his tip, she released him from her lips then crawled up his body to kiss his trembling mouth. "Your Captain is a lucky man." She whispered. "You taste wonderful."

He was allowed only a short time to rest as he reclined against his Captain's broad chest and they fed him dates and sips of wine. Being young and virile and in his sexual prime it did not take him long at all before his proud phallus began twitching anew. Smiling, the girl began softly touching and tickling his member with her fingers, making him squeak.

"You're trying to kill me!" Alexander gasped. His Captain chuckled and kissed the side of his head fondly.

"Oh no, boy. Remember what the priest said when you sacrificed the ox? You are going to live a long and glorious life. So we can do this over and over and over again..."

"Oooohhh... Gods..."

Hygromeryx slid out from behind the lad's body and laid him back with his head resting on a pillow. A hand patted the young man on the hip and he looked at the hungry eyes of the redhead. "Why don't you treat him to a pony ride, little lioness. See if you can capture and hold his attention." She smiled and threw a leg over his hips.

"Oh, I have no doubt about that, Captain." Grinning, she crawled up his body and straddled those slim hips, moving up until his shaft was trapped between her lower lips and his belly. With a small purr, she bucked her hips sinuously, rubbing her sex up and down his shaft until it glistened with her juices. His hands came up to cover her small mounds and cupped them, pinching her hard little nubs between his fingers. Polymnia sighed happily.

A touch on his forehead took Alexander's gaze from that compact hot little body to the smiling face of his Captain.

"I am going to give you second hand experience with one who knows, lad. After which it will be your turn." The young man shivered all over with a mix of desire and trepidation.

"Oooohhh yes, my Captain, my love." The hand transferred from the lad's forehead to that mass of fiery red hair, tipping the girls head up to he could look into her eyes.

"And you... make sure he knows everything you are feeling. Tell him the whole truth, girl." She shivered all over.

"Mmmm... yes. Of course, my virile Captain." She shivered again as he released his grip and moved behind her. Her green eyes were glazed a bit with lust as she gazed down into the dark brown eyes of the man beneath her. "Mmmm... gods, Alexander. Just knowing what he is going to do to me makes me ache with need all over. To know he is going to part my cheeks with that wonderful long tool and take me as if I were a boy... Aaaahhh... I want it so bad." She shivered hard enough the lad was sure she had just reached at at least a small peak.

Polymnia jumped just a little and glanced behind her. She slowed the motion of her hips.

"His big strong hands are on my bottom, massaging and digging into my muscles, trying to get me relaxed. Your Captain knows all the places to touch, Alexander. He is a very gentle and considerate lover. Mmmm... you are a very lucky young man. Aaaahhh..." She stretched and wiggled.

"Now he's holding my cheeks apart and his face is between them and his tongue is playing against my snug little hole. Aaaahhh... just inside... slicking me up and opening me to his touch... the tip of his tongue sliding in and out of my tightest hole... Mmmm... it feels so good. And it makes me want him inside me even more..." A light sound, the scrape of porcelain against wood.

"Oooohhh... a few drops of oil, back there. Getting everything nice and slippery..." She smiled and stretched up to kiss him. "Just knowing he wants me that way... Mmmm... it gets me sooooo hot... He's going to take me as if I were a boy, Alexander. He's going to take me as if I were you..." The member between her lips finished getting completely hard and twitched beneath her. A purring growl ripped from deep in her chest.

"And now a big strong finger back there... probing my bottom... Aaaahhh... opening me up... driving inside me... Mmmm... moving in and out... Oooohhh gods... Oh..." Her mouth opened wider. "Guhhh... two fingers now... spreading me open... it... hurts... a little.. stretching me even wider..." She touched his cheek. "You are so going to enjoy this lover... Mmmm... Aaaahhh... I'm going to be a little jealous of you. Having this big strong soldier all to yourself... Oooohhh..."

Laying on his back, Alexander looked over her shoulder to see the Captain kneeling behind her body. He had the look of grim determination on his face he always wore when he was concentrating hard on something. It almost seemed as if he was regretting having Polymnia give her running commentary, as it was effecting him just as much as the others. One large hand rose and fell, swatting the girl on the bottom and making her squeak.

"Take him inside you, girl."

"Guh... Mmmm...Y-yes, Sir. Mmmm..." She slid her body forward and the man on the bottom felt a hand which was not hers grip his shaft and point him to her opening. Once again he got to experience the feel of her exquisite little channel rippling and squeezing him tightly as he slid inside of her one dactylos at a time while they both groaned in pleasure. Out of the corner of his eye, Alexander could see the little cup of oil in the Captain's hand once again and feel drips of the warm lubricant falling on the tightened up sack below his shaft.

When her wet little sex finally settled in the patch of his curly hair the man behind her put a hand in the small of her back, holding her in place. Both of them let out a little groan of frustration as, at that point, what they really wanted to do was grind against each other to their mutual satisfaction. It seemed the Captain was the only one not completely adrift in eros to keep them on the plan.

"Now, little love..." Hygromeryx growled. "Hupotasso... submit to me. Speak to him." The girl shivered all over, her body breaking out in goose bumps despite being covered in sweat. Her green eyes looked down into the young man's face.

"Oooohhh yes... my c... Mmmm... I can feel him, Alexander. The great plum of his weapon moving between my cheeks. Aaaahhh... His fingers sliding out of me and... there! Oooohhh gods... it is pressing to my entrance... opening me to him. Guh! Aah-Hmm... Gods! So big! It's... odynia... it hurts... Ohh... oh... oh... aaagghh... odynia... Ah!" Her fingernails had clamped down on Alexanders shoulders, digging into the skin, as if she were trying to share the pain with him. The girl lowered her head to his chest and he felt her inner muscles relax their death grip on his buried member. She panted into his skin.

"He is inside me, Alexander. Deeper and deeper... ahhmmmph... Oooohhh... pathei mathos indeed... wisdom through suffering... Deeper and deeper... Gods... I am so full..." From the inside the younger man could feel his Captains wonderful tool pressing against his own, almost touching. Rubbing together inside her body. The sensation was so amazing it almost brought him to his peak right there.

"Good girl." Hygromeryx rubbed his thumbs across her back while she panted, soothing the muscles. The girl always got so worked up when he took her this way. It felt so good inside her tight little bottom all he wanted to do was pound into her body until his climax. But this was supposed to be a learning experience for the boy, so he wanted to take it slow and hopefully ease his mind for what came after.

"Mmmm...Ah!" Polymnia let out a squeak and she shivered hard and her inner muscles gripped and squeezed the two manly phalli invading her body. She had experienced this before in her career. Several times, though most of the soldiers weren't really in to sharing. But the fondness she had for the Captain and now with his sweet little eromenos and getting to help him experience the act made it just all the more exciting. The initial peak she had just had was only the first of several more to come.

Besides, the thought of being there to watch when the Captain took him for the very first time had her already on the edge of excitement. Alexander was so beautiful and so sweet and loving and his body was suitable to be a marble statue in the temple. And Captain Hygromeryx wasn't bad to look at, either. Now she had both of them at once...

Her sister was going to be sooooo jealous...

From beneath her, the younger man's hands closed on her waist, just above her hips. Two larger, stronger hands landed on her shoulders to grip her tight and pull her body down towards the impaling members, wringing a groan from her lips.

"Now, young brave soldier of Mycenae... we ride to victory." Two voices responded in unison.

"Oh yes, my Captain!"

Seven

The field of battle.

It is here soldiers live... and lose... their lives.

As many had done here on this plain this very day.

His training had made Alexander a soldier. He was well versed in battle tactics and the use of all the varied weapons at his disposal. As adjutant to the Captain he was both to protect their command structure and relay orders as they came down from the Strategos and the Captain both.

This, his first battle, made the young man a warrior.

They sat back to back on a large stone off to the side, leaning against each other for comfort. Even though they had stripped off their armor, both men kept their weapons close at hand. The battle had been won, but a soldier always stood ready.

Soft brown eyes surveyed the field. Here and there the trained iatroi medical officers were tending to the wounded while the slaves and attendants took charge of the dead. The Strategos himself was directing the erection of a small monument to Zeus to commemorate their victory. In a circle surrounded by a detail of hoplites sat a dejected band of the surrendered enemy forces. Another squad had gone to the Dorian campsite and rounded up all of their skeuophoroi, their slaves and baggage carriers and were marching them back to join their defeated masters in being sold back into slavery once more.

A hand came up to wipe the sweat from his brow and stopped.

There was blood spattered on his forearm.

It wasn't his. Alexander sighed softly.

Whoever spoke of the glory of war was a fool.

"You did well, Alexander."

"I had an amazing teacher. He made me a soldier. And a man. In many many ways." A tired chuckle rumbled through the bones of the man behind him.

"He sounds quite wonderful, this teacher of yours." It almost brought a smile to the young soldier's lips.

"Quite wonderful, yes. When I first met him I was a bit frightened. He was so big and so gruff and seemed so... dangerous. Then... slowly... I was allowed to see his heart and he swept me away. My kurios became the center of my world. I was a boy. A child. I knew nothing of the world. He took me by the hand and taught me everything. Made me a man."

"What an extraordinary man you have become, Alexander. I'm sure your didaskolos is quite proud."

Leaning against his back, Hygromeryx wore a hint of a proud smile. He wanted nothing more than to take his young love in his arms and kiss him, but the weariness after the battle made just sitting there a chore.

Tonight there would be feasting and speeches made in honor of their victory. The Captain would praise all of his men equally, but there would only be one bright star in his eye.

"When we return to Mycenae I will be more than happy to show you how proud I am."

"Oh yes, my Captain!"

Shivering a little with anticipation, Alexander recalled speaking those words with passion.

Eight

Even in the middle of the night, the stones of the courtyard were warm against their feet. It was enough to make them more than comfortable with the deliciously cool water drawn from the well as bucket after bucket was poured down their bodies, washing away the sweat and the smell of sex.

Being both a woman and an accomplished hetaera, Polymnia was always prepared for any occasion. Taking time to bathe with a client or just a friend was an everyday occurrence in her world. As such she had carried along a small supply of saponaria soap, which smelled much better and didn't tend to irritate sensitive places as the ordinary smema lye soap available to the military men.

And since they were going to be washing many sensitive places, neither man so much as wrinkled his nose at the flowery scent.

Though many men of his social status would have demanded he be bathed first, Hygromeryx took charge (as he always did) and he and Alexander took water and cloths and soap in hand and washed the pretty little redhead girl first. Every inch of her exciting lithe body was covered with soap until she was slick as a seal and there many chuckles and giggles and kisses before she was rinsed off clean. It wasn't just the cool of the water which had her covered with goose bumps and her tiny pink tips stiff and aching with need.

Nor did the younger of the men suffer overmuch when it became his turn. Just having the Captain's big strong hands on him for any reason was enough to reawaken his slumbering manhood and having pretty little Polymnia there just added fuel to his already raging fire. The older man took charge of personally washing some parts of his lover's body himself while the redhead pouted then busied herself distracting the lad any way she was able. By the time he was finally rinsed clean Alexander was as hard as a marble statue of Priapus himself.

When Polymnia offered some lewd suggestions for taking care of the lad's "problem" right there in the courtyard, Hygromeryx swatted her on the behind, the impact of a wet hand on a wet bottom making her jump and squeal indignantly.

"Behave, woman. I have other plans for him. Besides, as many times as you cried out, you should be tired by now." The girl tilted up her nose and put her hands on her slim hips.

"I'll have you know I am a master at my craft, Captain. I am never too tired for that..." She glanced down at the upstanding member. "Especially one so pretty." Her little tips crinkled up hard once more. "It is just the perfect size..." She shook her head. "At any rate, you have no real need of that for what you have planned, anyway. Your evil designs all revolve around the... other side." Alexander blushed mightily at the reminder of what was going to happen next.

In order to change the subject for the moment, Hygromeryx grabbed up a bucket of water and upended it over his own head then reached for the soap and a cloth. The other two, not wanting to be left out of a chance to get their own hands on his body, rushed in and quickly took over the chore. The big man just smiled and relaxed into the experience. He enjoyed, even if just for a few minutes, the sybaritic indulgence he always attributed to those in the rich and spoiled ruling class which he always looked down on.

Captain Hygromeryx of Mycenae was a soldier. He never wanted to be and most likely never would be anything else. A simple man with simple tastes and simple needs.

Good food and drink and plenty of both.

Sharp weapons and stouthearted men to follow him.

A strong and faithful partner at his side, whether in the heat of battle or the heat of something a little more entertaining.

And a comfortable place to lay his head at the end of the day.

But this...

Two sets of strong knowing hands scrubbing and touching him all over...

He could get used to this...

Maybe just... once in a while.

As with the other two, his bath included lots of touches and kisses and smiles, even if he had to bend down to reach their lips. He didn't seem to mind too much.

The young eromenos showed remarkable restraint as he saved cleaning his lover's big remarkable tool for last. It grew rapidly hard in his hands and in no time at all stood out full and proud while the lad knelt before him. Intrigued, the little redhead knelt next to Alexander and after they had rinsed him clean two pair of hands and two pair of lips gently explored up and down his length. A growl of desire came deep from inside his chest.

In the past he had experienced something similar. Both Talitha and Polymnia using their hands and mouths in unison. The Captain had enjoyed it greatly. While he had a certain fondness for the girls and always treated (and paid) them well, he had always regarded them as little more than casual sex partners. The inclusion of young Alexander whom he had developed a deep and abiding love for made the sensations ten times as exciting. The feel of the young man's lips and hands on him was something he was just learning to get used to and like nothing he had ever felt before in his life.

It was wonderful.

Polymnia leaned into the kneeling lad's ear and whispered "I want to watch you." He glanced at her and nodded. Her little fingers pulled the foreskin back, exposing the Captain's bulbous purple head, glistening with his own juices. He placed a small kiss and a lick on the tip then, with adoring eyes looking upwards into those of his lover and commander, opened his lips and took the tool deep into his mouth. With rapt eyes, the girl watched him sucking gently, moving the great organ in and out of his lips.

"Mmmm... kallos!" She murmured. "Beautiful! Such omorfee! Handsome and beautiful men!" She rained kisses on Alexanders cheeks and up and down the hard shaft in pace with his motions. Her hand went down to the young man's crotch and grasped his stiff member, jacking him slowly. "Finish him, Alexander! I want to see!"

"No." A hand went to the lad's forehead and stopped him. Both of them looked up in surprise.

"B-but Captain..." She stammered. He shook his head slowly, looking down into the eyes of the kneeling man.

"No." He said again. "The next time I finish will not be in your mouth, Alexander." His jaws still held wide open by the pole of meat between his lips, the young man moaned and shivered. Moving carefully, Hygromeryx pulled his manhood from between those soft wonderful lips and stepped back. He held out a hand.

"Come, Alexander. It's time."

"Oh yes, my Captain!"

Once again he found himself lying on his back in their quarters, looking up into the face of the man he loved. The little redhead cuddled up to his side with her little mounds pressed into his upper arm and one small warm hand lying in the center of his chest. His legs were spread wide and there was one large well-oiled finger between his cheeks, rotating slowly against his virginal opening. It wasn't the first time his lover had touched him there but the knowledge it was going to lead to so much more made it feel like the first time all over again. Alexander groaned and wiggled and he could feel his own member twitching against his belly, leaving spots of his sticky fluid as it leaked from his tip.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers