Phalanx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

A few more drops of oil and the tip of that large finger pressed into his opening, making him groan even louder. It just went in to the tip and paused. He wanted to grab the big man's arm and press him in deeper.

"Is this what you want, Alexander?"

"Mmmm... yes, my philetor... my erastes... I want to be yours, Captain. Aaaahhh..." He wiggled as the finger slipped deeper into him and he looked up into those dark loving eyes he adored so much. "M... my heart and my b-body are yours... Mmmm..." Even deeper. Farther inside of him than ever before. "I... want you inside me... I want to be your kinaidos... Aaaahhh... Oooohhh gods..." The thick finger slid out of him to be replaced by two, stretching his ring of muscle open even farther and making him ache. Hygromeryx smiled at the look on his face as he pressed deeper.

"And I want you, my sweet eromenos. My strong right hand and protector. I want to make love to you with my heart and my body. Always here... beneath me in form and above in spirit. Always surrounding me with your body and heart." Alexander looked at him with a desperate need in his eyes. His legs spread wider, lifting his knees almost to his chest.

"P-please, kurios! I... I w-want you inside me...!"

"Yes, Alexander." Moving carefully to keep his fingers in place, the older man moved between his legs. The redhead tipped some oil from the small crock onto his erect phallus, then poured more between the younger one's legs, letting it drip down from his tight sack and down between his quivering cheeks.

It was like the first time all over again. Alexander had seen and touched and stroked and taken the Captain's member in his hands and between his thighs and in his mouth many times since they met. Seeing it now as he knelt between his wide spread thighs... knowing where it was going... made it look huge and menacing and... impossible.

Gods... there was absolutely no way it would...

But I want it so badly...

He's going to kill me. Tear me open. Rip me in half.

I want him inside me. I love him.

He's going to ruin me!

I am his. My heart is his. My body belongs to him.

No...!

Yes yes yes... please...

His legs were pressed back, knees almost touching his chest. One brawny arm was beneath his leg on one side while the pretty redhead held the other, clutching it between her soft little mazos like she was making love to his thigh. Alexander could do little more than watch and pant in a mixture of desire and fear as the mighty weapon moved closer and closer.

O...!

The smooth bulbous head slipped between his clenching cheeks and snugged up beneath the fingers buried deep in his backside. As the fingers began slipping out the tip of that great frightening wonderful organ moved closer and closer until one replaced the other and the Captain paused at his entrance. Alexander struggled with his body's need to deny him.

Gods... I want this.

Those slim hips flexed, ever so slightly. He pushed into the young man's body deeper, stretching the ring of muscle open, plugging him like the stopper in a jug.

Another motion, ever deeper and with the attendant pain as his tissues reached their normal limits.

Ouai! Odynia!

It hurts...

"Hupotasso, boy..." His lover growled between his teeth. "Submit yourself to me."

He wanted this. His kurios demanded his submission. His body.

"O... yes, my kurios... my philetor... I am yours...!" The young man gasped for breath. His lungs didn't seem to be working right. He gasped again and there was a flash of tearing pain. Zeus himself had sent a lightning bolt from the heavens to destroy him in a flash of fire.

"I... I... Ah! Odyn... ouai! Euai!" His whole body clenched up in pain and he felt his hips writhe of their own volition as the massive member sunk inside his body. Something hot and wet struck his chin, making him flinch. And another. More on his chest and belly. It felt like... tears. As if someone were weeping copious tears as they rained down on him.

It took a moment for the young man to realize he was being spattered by his own seed as it erupted time and time again from his own manhood. Each time the overpowering shaft of his Captain's phallus sunk deeper into his body, another eruption of his own joy spat and dribbled from his member.

Even through the pain and discomfort he was feeling, his body was responding with pleasure. And it wasn't due to the discomfort. It all resonated from that big man crouched above him. Taking him as his.

His Captain.

Though he was being bombarded with sensations from all sides, suddenly it became a moment of clarity.

It didn't matter if there was pain.

He would endure it.

Time and time again.

As long as he could be of service and comfort to his Captain.

The man he loved with every bit of his heart.

And now his body as well.

The big tool splitting him open finally slid all the way inside and Alexander could feel the heavy sack below his Captain's member resting against his ass cheeks. He was so full it felt as if there was a marble column inside of him. A warm, pliable and extremely pleasant marble column. He opened his mouth to say something... To speak of his pleasure. To speak of his love for the man. To relate his desire for more and more and more...

But all that came out was "Oooohhh... Gods..."

A light touch on his chest and one delicate finger dipped into the spattered mess on his flesh and brought a sample of his spilled ecstasy to a pair of smiling lips. Lasciviously, that experienced tongue lapped it from the pad of her finger.

"I told you. Knew you would enjoy it. I always do." The member pressing into his organs moved slightly, just out a little then back inside. It made him quiver all over.

"Oh yes... I love it." Then "Mmmm..."

The discomfort was easing off, being replaced by sheer pleasure. His no longer virginal opening quivered around the phallus buried in his bottom. As it moved slowly in and out he could feel each and every vein in that wonderful weapon and the way the big head massaged him on the inside. Strong hands gripped his legs and moved them down around the big man's hips. The young soldier used the strength in his legs to pull his lover in tight as he looked up into his face.

"My kurios... agape mou... I love you." Lowering himself on his arms, Hygromeryx kissed his young lover and held him tight as he began thrusting inside of him over and over again.

"And your Captain loves you, my sweet eromenos..." The man growled into his lips.

Momentarily forgotten, the redheaded hetaera reclined into the pillows to just watch with a wistful smile on her lips. More than once she had heard utterances of adoration from clients. She knew moments after they left her bed the words were forgotten, spoken only in the heat of eros. But the words these two were saying to each other seemed genuine. Real. Spoken from their hearts, not just their sex.

Polymnia really wished one day someone would speak thus to her.

In the mean time, she was really enjoying the performance.

Two bodies locked together. One bigger with rock hard muscles like slabs of granite grinding together, the other smooth and slim and lithe but still quite strong in his own right. Arms and legs wrapped and clutching. Muscles bunching and flowing, hips thrusting together. Grunts and moans and gasps and sighs. She occasionally caught glimpses of Alexanders member trapped between their bellies, both of which were slick and sticky with his emissions. Although he had reached his peak several times he had never gone soft in between, which surprised her just a little. Most men she had known did not possess that much staying power.

Then again, she had been in the company of Captain Hygromeryx on multiple occasions and knew the effect he had on her, so why not on the younger man? The man was a bull, a satyr... like Priapus himself... well able to satisfy any partner he chose.

The girl fervently hoped there would still be time and desire in their lives for her and her sister now and then.

Or at least for her...

"Gods!! Yes...! Oooohhh...!" The young man's toes clenched up so hard they crackled and popped with the strain. So much of his sticky fluid was trapped between their bellies it made a wet sound as they thrust together. Alexander was moaning and crying out constantly. Above him Hygromeryx was panting hoarsely, a low growl coming from between his bared teeth. His thrusts had lengthened until just the tip remained inside the boy then began to shorten again and become harder and faster, slamming his hips into his partner furiously. The slap-slap-slap of flesh against flesh was almost drowning out their cries of pleasure.

"Yes boy... yes boy... yes boy... yes yes yes... Aaahhhh...!" The Captain froze with his member all the way inside his lover's body, upraised on his arms with fists driven deep into the pile of blankets below. He groaned and shivered as his tool spit wave after wave of his joy deep into the lad's bowels.

For Alexander laying beneath, that great beast inside him seemed to grow even bigger, which didn't seem possible. It twitched and throbbed and spit inside his body and he felt every droplet of his Lord and Master's seed as it shot forth and tried his very best to milk him with his inner muscles while another crashing peak lashed at his consciousness. He felt, as if from leagues away, some last few exhausted dribbles of his own happiness leaking onto his belly.

Dimly noticed by either man, the little redhead clapped and cheered.

It was long moments before either of them could muster up the energy to move again. And even longer before they could rise to wash off at the well.

Happy and well sated, the girl practically skipped all the way back to the small house she shared with her sister. Tucked away in a little cloth bag hidden at her waist was two golden drachmae. A parting gift from the grateful Captain for a job well done.

Ninth And Last

From high on the hillside, he surveyed the battlefield. A smile on his face finally settled the unease of those around him as he had scowled fiercely during the entire conflict.

He smiled because their newest tactic had caught the Hittites completely by surprise and routed them utterly. Hundreds of Hittite soldiers lay dead or dying and at least a hundred more had been taken captive along with all of their supplies and weapons.

He had scowled mightily because his sword was never drawn even once. It hung untouched at his hip and another soldier carried his shield. Not being personally involved in the battle wore at his nerves.

But he had his own role to play.

As the Strategos his part was to direct the battle, not take place in it. General Hygromeryx was finding his promotion ill suited him and made him restless. Even though the new tactics he had helped to develop were a major part in the success of this engagement, he itched to be back on the line as a common soldier.

He never wanted to sit on a hillside and direct his soldier with a series of colored flags. Even those had been wielded by another at his direction. All he was required to do was to speak his orders.

It rankled.

Down at the bottom of the hill was the main reason for his smile.

Young Captain Alexander crouched down in a semicircle of men as they stood or sat around him. Twelve strong erastes who guarded twelve lithe and deadly eromenoi armed with slings. Each had been trained to be accurate and deadly with the lead missiles they fired. They, with their guardians, had raced back and forth behind and alongside the main phalanx of the army, picking off the leaders and their strongest warriors. Harrying and disrupting their lines and interrupting their communications. Those flying lead missiles counted for over a hundred enemy casualties.

In the past, sling missiles had been traditionally marked with the word dexai meaning "Catch!" A wry joke at the enemy's expense. This special squad developed by Hygromeryx and Alexander jointly who called themselves Omorfos or "The handsome ones" had special ammunition cast by the metalworkers. Each of these bore the phrase Pros Stergo. For my love.

A nod not only to the men of the squad and their feelings for their partners but also an accolade from Alexander to his lover who now commanded the army.

Strategos Hygromeryx smiled down at the young Captain as he talked to his men after the battle. For several of them it had been their first battle and he was making sure their spirits were kept high and letting them know how proud he was of their performance. He would also be taking time to speak to each and every man in his unit about his pride and relating the thanks of the Strategos and the city of Mycenae.

This had been a big battle and an important win for the men and the city. Many new slaves would be sold and there was lots of spoils to be distributed. The city and the army would be richer for their effort and sacrifice.

Tonight there would be feasting and drinking and games and speeches to celebrate their victory.

Though he would enjoy the festivities, Hygromeryx burned to return to the city.

He wanted a certain beautiful young man to climb naked into his bed as he had done the very first night they met and every night since.

He would do everything he could to make sure the young Captain knew how proud he was.

And how much he loved him.

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers