Phallic Forte Ch. 02

Story Info
Cliff finds Sandy.
1.9k words
2
14.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Question of Sandy

Whatever happened to Sandy? The Question taunted Cliff's mind for weeks after he had seen her in the playing room, naked and producing the strangest of staccato rhythms. It looked to Cliff like Sandy had been fighting off invisible enemies as she flailed at the piano bench.

Cliff kept thinking back to his visions of Sandy in her bedroom window, her firm breasts capturing imagination and fueling his masturbation. Now he had the vision of her own masturbation in the piano room but her bedroom was always empty.

Cliff could not release his mind from the perpetual slavery of Sandy's deed. Her tight ass looming over the piano bench as she pleased herself, her head thrown back as she reached ecstasy in her action. Cliff's voyeurism had taken a new turn and his mind was fixated to the point where even his piano playing suffered.

Every time he went to the practice room he felt anxious because he could not get over what happened that time when the girls disturbed him. He always found himself looking over his shoulders in the thought that his eyes would fall on pert nipples and sexy hot bodies waiting to dance further into nirvana. He tried to re-create Sandy's musical diatribe but found it impossible despite his great relative pitch.

In truth, all that Cliff was playing seriously of late was the skin flute as he violently masturbated to his memory of Sandy and her friends. Sandy , her wanton loveliness sprawled out for Cliff's seed and the two hot lesbians grinding themselves offered ample fodder for Cliffs spray tube. He would sit in the bathroom before taking a shower and rub one out to the firmness of Sandy's ass and the overall tightness of similar youthful bodies which now seemed more vivid with his recent vision.

He could not tell if it was his musical uncertainty or his new closeness to Sandy that weighed so heavily on his mind.

That night Cliff found himself lured to his window but again he saw no light emulating from across the grassy expanse of lawn that separated his and his neighbor's house. Standing in the dark he felt the pull of the silence around him and for the first time the palpable quiet had a different feeling for Cliff. He felt a psychic connection to his voyeuristic fantasy and when he got into his bed he knew that he would dream only of Sandy.

Standing on a barren mountain side, cliff was staring at a strange multicolored sky. He felt different somehow but was not panicked by his atmosphere in the lucid nature of his position. He began to walk and just as he predicted he was lured to a cave where he saw his waiting beauty.

Sitting by the far wall in the ice cave was Sandy.

"Sandy? Is it truly you?" She was naked and had her eyes closed, but they opened as soon as Cliff's echoing footsteps found their way within the grasp of his prize.

"Yes it is me but I am in danger.

You should not be here cliff. This region is the location of my forever lost mind."

What do you mean?"

I am in this barren place alone and must live out a punishment for my foul mistake Cliff. I am sentenced to live out my days here until I can somehow make it up to my captor."

What could you have done that warrants such treatment?" He wanted to reply but Cliff was gripped with an intense feeling that he should escape despite his free movement in this realm.

Sandy's pussy lips spread open by the force of a girthy object. She slid down the cavern wall and spread her legs to reveal what appeared to be an icy cock head immerging from her moist vagina. The thing was big and its bulbous mushroom tip spread Sandy wide in pain as moisture secreted around its diameter. Sandy looked into Cliff's eyes and began to scream in terror as she was stretched wide for her unreal internal invader. Cliff thought he heard hints of pleasure in Sandy's cries in a testimonial to masochistic drives, but he did not have much time to analyze her tones with his powerful ears.

"Get out! Get out now!" A voice was calling in what sounded like the deliverer of instant pain. Cliff turned and felt his body dissolve as he was propelled to the sky to meet the faces of strange blue phallic objects who spoke in a language he did not understand. Their phallic bodies were covered in a tumultuous amount of veins and their very image invoked images of ravaged vaginas.

Cliff awoke covered in sweat and did not remember ever feeling so taken by a simple dream. Something was going on or at least he felt that this night terror demanded investigation; if not into the dream then into himself. He shot out of bed and dressed; the dream imagery still present in his mind. He decided that he would wait to go to University but would first get up courage and seek out Sandy to see where she had been and make sure that she had not landed herself in the loony bin or worse.

Cliff knocked on the door of Sandy's house and no one answered so he knocked again but when he did not hear any stirring from inside the White Colonial he turned to go.

"Leaving so soon?" Sandy's voice was behind him and when he turned she was standing in the open doorway; clad in a long robe.

"Sandy I ...

"

Come in Cliff, there is something I want to show you."

Cliff followed as if he was possessed and came into the never before seen hardwood living room belonging to his long time crush.

"You know Cliff I had not played this in years until you inspired me." She was looking at the baby grand in the rooms far corner" I never knew just how sensual and how powerful a tool the Piano was until I heard you and let go of my inhibitions." Her eyes looked strange somehow as she moved close to Cliff with outstretched arms.

"Well," Cliff heard himself began to speak. "I found your playing to be quite interesting and new." The statement aroused a strange look from Sandy as she began to produce her response.

"That is because I was high on acid and saw the piano keys turn into snaking Cocks that shot hot cum all over me."

Cliff could not believe the lack of restraint that Sandy possessed and he debated turning away in embarrassment, but he was fixated on Sandy; her beauty and it's proximity to him was like a fantasy .

"Don't you dare leave," she deciphered his thought of retreat. "Do you really believe that I am ignorant to the fact that you beat your cock off while you think of me?" You don't need to feel strange because I like it. The idea of you gripping your dick with images of my body running through your head gets me wet and horny Cliff, and besides, your music set me free."

With this Sandy let her robe fall away and before Cliff could budge she was naked, again blessing his presence with her hot rack and ample pubic hair. Her body was gorgeous and Cliff felt a desire to protect it which probably came from his dream.

"Follow me Cliff," she was beckoning to him. Join me in freedom of this world."

"Is something wrong Sandy," Cliff asked with concern.

"NO Darling, nothing is the matter." I just want you to see how much your playing gets to me." Within what seemed an instant, Sandy had led Cliff to the piano and laid herself a top the baby grand; her exposed bush was too much for Cliff to handle and at once this area of the body was pointed at Cliff as he sat at the keys, her legs spread.

"Play for me Cliff," was all that sounded in the quiet house Sandy began running her hands along the length of her body.

As Cliff began to play a slow piece he had written in the key of G, Sandy spread for him the lips of her flower and her forest parted to reveal her wet gash to her loving neighbor.

Sandy was using her left hand to hold her labia minora open as she began rubbing her clit and arching her back. Cliff felt taken by the moment and felt like he might mess up the music but somehow he prevailed as Sandy digitally massaged her clit. Her moans began as a low noise but grew to meet the crescendo of Cliff's piece as Sandy clutched at herself in pleasure.

Mentally, Sandy was again in the strange place of her acid trip's after effect; a barren stretch of landscape that was unknown to Sandy's earth. This time however the soothing piano that accompanied her voyage left her without any panic.

"Oh Clifford," she moaned as her eyes were filled with the horizon of her flashbacks. Her mound was dripping wet and she began filling her open snatch with two fingers as she rubbed and pleased her clitoris with abandonment. Cliff was in a trance with his view of Sandy's cunt and the beautiful scent of her opened gash lingering into his nostrils. He thought about his dream and suddenly he and Sandy were on the same mental plane.

"Oh, oh," I must be one with my ice cave," Sandy was blurting. "Get out my collection from the freezer." "Ram that cold stalagmite into my hot cunt."

Was this for real? Cliff was getting nervous and had a feeling that someone might hear Sandy's demands as she was becoming louder and louder in time. "Oh, please, Ohhh give it to me."

Suddenly, Sandy reached behind her and produced two melting ice rods that she was hiding from view. She took the first in her hand and replaced the fingers she had buried in her hot cunt with the thicker of the two rods. "Oh, that is it. I must show you my obedience to you master. Watch me as I satisfy my whore cunt for you."

Cliff continued to play the soundtrack to Sandy's pussy slaying experience as she brutalized her cunt with the first ice rod and dripped water and cum in copious amounts . Cliff's mind was reeling and for a minute he felt that he was back in his dream with Sandy's orations.

"Jab it in me, oh Sachem Sachem!"

She was grabbing at her hot ass and before two long had the second ice shaft worked into her anus as her bottom crept closer and closer to Cliff.

Cliff was staring directly into Sandy's stretched ass as the ice staff disappeared and reappeared in her bowels while it's larger translucent brother worked into her wet pussy. Oh how he yearned to feel his cock do the things that those cold columns were doing to Sandy's bottom; her inner thighs and pubic hair were soaked with fluid as she began to howl.

"Oh, yes fuck me! Take my body baby. Oh Sachem, fill me; Sachem Sachem!"

Suddenly the door to a side room opened and Cliff froze as cold as the icicles jabbing Sandy's ass and cunt...

To be continued...