Phantom Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her perception of time was distorted but to her it seemed that it was quite awhile before the hands changed what they were doing. She was feeling loved and relaxed. Then a hand slipped between her legs. Her left leg moved away quickly and opened herself to the hand. At first it teased the insides of her thighs just below her sex and she did her best to move her legs even farther apart as she uttered a low guttural groan. Then the hands seemed to concentrate on that place between her legs and Joyce's hands went to her breasts without her even realizing it. First it was a teasing of her mound and then her lips and her excitement grew higher and higher. Her hips refused to stay still as the hands had their way with her and she pinched her nipples. She even looked down between her legs once to prove to herself that she was alone but then closed her eyes again. She was moaning and moving her hips and pulling her nipples as the hands and fingers pushed her closer and closer to her ultimate goal. When she felt a finger slip between her lips she cried out and she exploded in an orgasm that wouldn't quit because the hands just kept going. She wanted to run away and make it stop but at the same time she wanted nothing but to have her climax consume her completely.

When the hands finally stopped she almost passed out. She was totally used up and breathing hard. Her hands dropped down and she just lay there trying to get her breath as she looked around the moving and out of focus room through hazy eyes. It took her some time to get the energy just to sit up but that seemed to help. As she recovered she thought about how helpless she was, how totally under the control of the hands she was. She had been powerless to stop and even powerless to make the decision that she wanted it to stop. She also had to accept the fact that she felt so utterly satisfied, so completely relaxed. This was closer to what she considered lovemaking. She still had to have the warmth and presence of a real man and not a phantom but she could never again be satisfied with a quick ten minute session in bed and call it lovemaking. Joyce slept more soundly than she had slept in a very long time and went to work feeling wonderful.

Larry called her at the end of the week and asked about going out. "Larry I'm going to go see a doctor next week. I still don't feel like my old self." She had no intention of seeing a doctor so she had just lied to him about that. But when she said she didn't feel like her old self that was true. She felt so much better than her old self.

"Joyce what do you think it is?"

"I think it's a woman thing."

"Oh. Well...well okay. Call me will you?"

"I will."

Chapter Four

When she saw Aaron in the hall the next Monday she stopped him and said, "I haven't seen you."

"No I took a couple of vacation days."

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, I just wanted to stay home and work on something."

"Aaron...could I come over and look at some of your paintings or drawings? I would really like to see more of your work."

His face lit up and he couldn't answer her fast enough. "Sure that would be great. Um...you might want to wait until I straighten things up a little. I have things scattered around because I ran out of vacation time before I got my mess cleaned up."

"Okay. How about Friday after work?"

"That would be great. Want to come for dinner?"

"Oh I don't want to cause you a lot of work."

"I'll just pickup something simple."

"That would be wonderful, what time?"

"How about...how about six?"

"I'll see you at six." As Aaron walked away he almost danced he was so happy. He wasn't thinking about anything beyond having her at his house for dinner. He had no thoughts about where that might lead and no hopes that they would even kiss. He just focused on having her there and which of his creations he would like her to see. He just wanted to please her and have a nice evening with her.

Joyce had talked to Larry and cut those ties, but he wouldn't believe that she didn't have somebody new. After that she spent the rest of the weeknights lying naked on her couch hoping for her phantom visitor but he never returned. She felt a loss and yet she felt a release. Had the phantom hands continued their visits she would have become addicted to them and her life could have very well been ruined. It would have been as fatal as a drug addiction because she would have been powerless to resist those hands.

By Friday afternoon she really was feeling better than her old self and happier than she had been in a long time. After work on Friday she raced home, stripped and soaked in the tub for half an hour before getting ready to go to Aaron's. With her makeup and hair taken care of she finished dressing in the living room as she studied her portrait yet again. She was going to tell Aaron again what that picture meant to her. Once she was dressed she checked herself in the mirror once more and then headed to Aaron's house.

It only took him a moment to open the door and with a large smile said, "Hi Joyce. God you look wonderful."

"Thank you Aaron." He led her into the living room and she immediately saw his artwork hanging on the walls.

"Oh my God Aaron these are wonderful."

"Do you really like them?"

"I love them, every one of them." She slowly moved around the room but as soon as he stepped close enough to her she put her arm around his waist.

He moved closer to her and put his around her and said, "There's more in what used to be the den."

"I want to see them Aaron, I want to see everything you've done." They moved as one through the archway and into the den and once again his talent overwhelmed her. she reached up and kissed him softly and said, "That's another payment for my portrait and to show you what your talents do to me."

He looked at her and said, "Everything I have done I have thought of you as I created them." Those words stopped her and she looked into his eyes.

"Aaron..." And they shared a long and tender kiss. "Did you really think of me all these times?"

"All these times and many more. I have more artwork that I don't have room to display."

"Why not sell some of them?"

"I couldn't do that because you had never seen them." She didn't know if she wanted to smile or cry.

"Aaron tell me the truth. Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Because I could never find one that even came close to you. We talked one day about me finding the right woman. I found her long ago but I just can't have her."

"Do you mean me?"

"Yes I mean you. I've been in love with you from the first day I met you."

"But you never...I never knew..."

"I know and that's my fault. Every time I would be near you I would lose my nerve...I'd fall apart."

"Why now after all this time?

"I don't know. As soon as you arrived I knew I was going to tell you how I felt. I didn't worry about anything. I just want you to enjoy our evening together and I want to show you all that I have created for you." All Joyce could do was embrace him and let her tears flow. She wasn't even sure why she was crying. She just knew she could feel the power of his love and his devotion to her and she was powerless to resist him now.

She saw something that had a soft cloth draped over it and as she wiped her eyes asked him, "What's under the drape?"

"That's my first attempt with clay, would you like to see it?"

"I'd love to."

"It's not quite done and the clay is still quite soft." With that he eased the cloth off and she was looking at her self only in a smaller scale. Joyce moved closer but wouldn't release her hold on Aaron's waist. The figure was nude and was lying on it's back with the right knee bent up slightly.

"Oh Aaron it's wonderful. It takes my breath away." It would be later before she would connect the pose of the clay figure with times on the sofa.

"I've enjoyed making this for you more than anything else I've done." Aaron's hand went out and gently caressed the arm and just the outer edge of the right breast of the figure and Joyce's knees almost buckled. The phantom hand had just caressed her as she stood there. She tightened her hold on him and looked at the figure a little longer as she tried to absorb what had to be impossible. Her throat was dry and she had to lick her lips and then looked up at him.

"Aaron touch the figure again, caress her breast for me." He looked at her but did her bidding and instantly Joyce was closing her eyes and moaning. "Aaron honey I think we better sit down and talk." They did sit down but they didn't talk much. She kissed him and he kissed her in return again and again. His kisses alone sent her reeling and when she put his hand on her breast she wanted to cry with happiness. She had found her perfect partner and she already knew that she loved him.

The End.

12