Phantom Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released Lisa from his grip, threw his head back, "Oh, fuck!" he moaned. Feeling his balls swell, he fucked up at Betty's mouth with such force that the blonde woman gagged. "Oh, shit, yessss, I'm cummmmming!" he cried, sitting up to catch Betty's head and hold her against his cock as he pumped his hot load down the her throat.

"That's it Betty, swallow it all!" Lisa encouraged her excitedly.

The young blonde eagerly swallowed the load, licking his cock clean. When she sat up, she had a droplet of cum on her lip. He watched as Lisa leaned in to lick the cum from Betty's pouty pink lips. The vision of the women kissing right in front of him brought life back to his semi-limp cock.

Lisa noticed his dick twitch. "Not done yet, are you Hon?" she asked with a grin. She bent down, not giving Josh a break; she took his sensitive cock in her mouth, sucking feverishly until it was hard again.

Josh could do nothing but lay back and enjoy the moment, albeit a bit uncomfortable so soon after shooting his load down Betty's throat.

When Lisa was satisfied that he was ready, she pulled him up so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Standing in front of him, she took his hands and placed them on her hips. Josh let her use his hands to slowly pull her thong down to her ankles. He stared in awe as the graceful southern beauty stepped out of the thong. He reached up and let his hand travel over her smooth hip, across her flat belly and down to the soft curly dark hair between her legs. Lisa lifted her long tawny leg and, placing it on the bed, she spread her legs wide open for him. Allowing him a great view, she took Betty's head and firmly placed it between her open legs.

"That's a good girl Betty," Lisa moaned. "Suck Momma's pussy, suck it baby!"

Unable to resist the urge, Josh reached between Betty's mouth and Lisa's hot pussy. He felt the baby soft smoothness of her shaved slit. Slipping his finger between her wet folds, he felt Betty's tongue wrap around his finger, dueling with him to enter the moist hole. Lisa ground herself down against the finger and tongue, trying to get either one inside her dripping hole.

"Put it in me Josh," she told him. "Fuck my pussy with your finger!" Lisa demanded, grinding her hips at the probing finger.

He shoved his finger deep into her wet cunt, wriggling it around inside the tight hole, eagerly exploring the snug tunnel. With his other hand, he groped at Betty's firm little breasts. The small round globes fit perfectly into the palm of his hand. He squeezed them in his hand, eliciting moans of pleasure from both women.

Lisa could not take another moment of the exquisite torture. She pushed Josh down onto his back and waved Betty out of her way. Climbing on top Josh, she placed a knee on either side of him. She straddled him, hovering her hot cunt just inches above his swollen cock. She pressed her lips against his, kissing him hard, driving her wet tongue deep into his mouth. She frantically humped her sensitive clit against the tip of his hard cock.

Josh felt Betty's hand wrap around his dick. She worked it back and forth against Lisa's pussy, pulling it back; she smacked it against Lisa's swollen clit several times before she reached under and spread Lisa's cunt lips with her free hand. Moving his cock into position at the opening of Lisa's waiting pussy, Betty rubbed his hard dick back and forth around the opening.

Lisa, unable to wait a moment longer, pushed down hard against the cock, smashing Betty's hand between them and impaling herself on Josh's dick.

"Oh, yes!" moaned Lisa, as she pumped herself up and down on his stiff member. "Your cock feels soooo good in Momma's pussy!" she cried, throwing her head back and riding him with a violent passion.

"Oh, Josh!" Lisa cried. "Yes, Josh, fuck my pussy!" she moaned, as the hard dick thrust in and out of her wet pussy.

Josh fucked back at the wild woman riding his dick, astonished at how much pleasure the tall redhead was experiencing. Instinctively, he reached up, grabbing at her breasts. He held her massive globes in his hands, gently kneading them and pinching her nipples. Lisa put her hands over his and made him squeeze her breasts with enough force that he thought he would bruise her. Unable to control himself, Josh got a few more strokes in before he groaned as he blew his load, filling her snug hole with a small stream of hot cum.

Lisa refused to let him stop; she wasn't satisfied. She continued to ride him, humping herself up and down. "Don't stop!" she cried.

Josh, still fully erect after cumming, shoved his hard member into Lisa's cum filled cunt. He fucking himself in and out repeatedly as she cried, "Oh, yes, that's it! - - Fuck that pussy! - - Fuck Momma harder, oh, harder Josh!" she ordered him harshly while furiously rubbing her clit.

Josh was almost afraid to stop, he thrust himself in and out of her hot hole with such force that he had to reach up and hold her down by her hips.

Lisa's moans were urging him on. "Oh, Yesssss!" she screamed as her pussy clamped tightly around his cock. "I'm cummmmming!" Lisa rocked her hips back and forth on him until the waves of pleasure subsided.

Josh felt her pussy spasm around his dick, and then he felt a flood of hot liquid wash over his cock. He looked up at her in awe. "Wow! I didn't know women could cum like this!" he said in amazement as he felt the warm fluid drip down his cock onto his balls.

Lisa fell against his chest, resting for a minute until she felt Betty's hot tongue licking small circles on her ass. Lisa knew that Betty had been patient and had earned her turn with Josh.

Betty could feel the moisture between her legs from watching them. She had been fingering her swollen clit through the cotton material, while watching them fuck just inches from her face.

She found the courage to speak up. "Please Josh, fuck me now," she begged. "I want to feel your cock in my pussy!"

Josh couldn't resist the pleas of the small woman, not that he tried. Lisa lifted herself from him and rolled onto the bed, sitting beside the two to watch them fuck. He lay back and let Betty kiss him, tasting her sweet mouth, he felt her hot tongue dart in and out of his mouth. She pulled away from his mouth. Kneeling she lowered her head to his cock, sucking it into her mouth, hard enough to almost hurt him.

"Hey, slow down a bit Betty, you're going to hurt me," he told her, squirming around from the discomfort.

Lisa sat up, and stretched across the bed to retrieve a paddle from the night table. She slid off the bed and pulled Betty's panties down to her knees. She raised her arm and gave Betty a hard smack on her bare behind.

"Do it right! Betty," she ordered.

Lisa knew that her first swat was a bit harder than she intended, but she also knew that Betty liked it no matter how much she protested.

"Owww!" Betty squealed. "I'm sorry Momma, please, I'll do it right, I promise," she begged.

Josh watched as Lisa spanked Betty. He was somehow more aroused by watching her receive a spanking because of him. He wondered again if she was really her daughter; Lisa sure liked to be called "Momma" for some reason. His excitement at the thought that he was indeed fucking mother and daughter was evident when his cock sprang to life in Betty's hot mouth.

He didn't quite understand what made him say it, but he blurted out, "Suck me Betty! - - Suck that cock, you nasty slut!" he ordered her.

Betty was happy to oblige, she felt the juices flowing from her pussy; she secretly hoped that Lisa would see her state of arousal. It would mean more punishment for her tender ass. Still on all fours, with her ass sticking up in the air, she arched her back and spread her knees apart ever so slightly while she continued to suck Josh's hard cock. It took only a moment for Lisa to notice the fluids dripping down the inside of the little blonde's thighs.

"Oh, I see my dirty slut got all wet without permission," Lisa drawled, taunting the small woman before she lifted her hand and swung down hard, spanking her tender white flesh with the hard wooden paddle again.

"Uggghhhh!" was all Betty could get out with Josh's cock firmly rammed into the back of her throat.

Josh was close to cumming as he watched the spanking. Lisa gave Betty several more swats, but with each swat, it seemed that Betty sucked his cock harder and faster, as if she was really getting off on being spanked by the woman.

"Get over here!" Lisa ordered her, interrupting Josh's blowjob. She pointed to the floor at her feet. "On all fours, slut!"

Betty lifted her head, stepped off the bed and crawled over to Lisa's feet. She knew better than to disobey. Still kneeling on the floor, she looked up at the woman, waiting for further instruction.

"Get rid of those wet panties!" the redhead told her, sounding angry with her. "You're my nasty little slut, aren't you?" Lisa taunted her.

"Yes, Momma, I am," Betty said sweetly, struggling to get her panties off and back on her knees for the woman.

"Then say it!" Lisa gave her another hard spank on her sore bottom.

"I am your nasty little slut," she replied, dejectedly.

"Good girl," Lisa said, reaching down to rub Betty's fire-red ass. "Now roll over and spread your legs, it's time to teach Josh how to eat pussy," she ordered.

Betty rolled onto her back; she let her legs fall open to Josh's view. Josh didn't need anyone to tell him, he jumped from the bed and got down on his knees between her legs. Her pussy didn't have a hair on it, and Josh knew already that he liked that from his last experience. Her little lips were splayed open just enough for him to see her hot pink center.

He lowered his head to breathe in the smell of her delectable little cunt, only to be stopped by Lisa.

"Slow down Josh," Lisa cautioned him, kneeling over Betty's face. "First, you watch and learn. When you think you know how to do it - then you can eat her pussy," Lisa said as she slowly lowered her pussy onto Betty's mouth. She reached down with both hands, pulling her pussy open; she lowered her cunt onto Betty's face.

Josh watched as Betty's tongue went straight for Lisa's clit, sucking it into her mouth. Then the blonde drilled her tongue into the woman's tight hole several times before sucking her swollen clit into her mouth again. Betty spent several minutes sucking on the engorged nub, until she was distracted by Josh's mouth on her pussy. She stopped for just a second, but it was long enough for Lisa to feel the need to pinch and squeeze her's sensitive nipples. Betty let out a loud squeal into the woman's pussy.

"Don't forget what you are doing," Lisa told her, holding the nipples in her hand until Betty returned to her duties.

Releasing the tender pink nubs, Lisa watched as Josh licked Betty's tiny cunt. Betty had the prettiest pussy that Lisa had ever seen. It was so small that even an average sized cock looked painfully enormous when fucking her.

"Finger-fuck her Josh," Lisa ordered.

Josh licked his index finger and slipped it into the hairless tight hole. He watched as Betty bucked her hips up at him. Soon, he slipped another finger into her.

Betty was now bucking wildly, her mouth was full with Lisa's pussy grinding down onto it, but they could hear her muffled groans as Josh fingered her pussy.

"Suck her clit while you finger her," Lisa instructed breathlessly. She was obviously close to cumming as she rode her's face, humping her hips back and forth over Betty's eager mouth.

Josh sucked the blonde's swollen clit into his mouth, swirling his tongue over the sensitive little nub while he fucked his fingers in and out of her tiny hole. He felt her hot hole clasp his fingers for just a second; then he felt the watery fluids gush from her, bathing his fingers in the sticky wetness.

"Yeah, that's it. Eat that pusssssy!" Lisa cried to Betty, arching her back and rolling her head from side to side while cumming all over her's face.

"Holy shit!" Josh exclaimed, delighted at what he had just done. "I really didn't know women could cum like this!"

He pulled his fingers from Sara, lifting them to his nose, he took in the scent of her cum. Inhaling deeply he looked up, feeling self-conscious about wanting to lick the cum from his fingers. When he saw that nobody was watching him, he stuck the fingers in his mouth relishing the bittersweet flavor of Betty's cum.

Josh, still on his knees and suffering from the hardest erection he'd ever had, leaned in and without a word, pointed his cock in the right direction; he rammed himself into Betty's open waiting pussy. He pushed into her until he was buried up to his balls. He reached up with his free hand and squeezed a nipple, hoping to make her squeal like Lisa had done earlier. Betty went wild, screaming and bucking up at the hard cock impaling her tiny hole.

"Oh yes, fuck me! - - Fuck me Josh!" she cried into Lisa's sopping pussy, fucking back at the inexperienced young man, meeting each thrust with one of her own.

"That's it Josh, fuck that slut pussy!" Lisa told him, rolling off Betty's face, to rest and watch the two go at it like animals.

"Roll her over Josh, fuck her from behind," Lisa ordered. "Fuck the slut like a dog!"

Josh reluctantly pulled his cock from the warm tight cunt. Betty rolled over onto her stomach; she pushed her ass up, offering her wet pussy to him. Spreading her legs, she thrust herself back at him, spearing herself on his hard dick. Josh didn't miss a beat as he pumped himself in and out of her tight hole. He leaned back on his knees and watched as his cock disappeared again and again into the snug little hole.

Lisa moved in closer. She pulled Betty's plump cheeks apart so that both she and Josh could see the stiff sword stretch her small cunt repeatedly. The blonde's grunts coincided with each thrust from the Josh

However, Lisa wasn't satisfied with the show.

"Fuck her in the ass Josh," she spoke somberly.

"Do it now Josh!" she ordered when she saw the perplexed look on his young face.

"What the hell...?" he asked, taken back by the request. He stopped what he was doing and looked at Lisa as if she had just lost her mind.

"Fuck the slut in the ass," Lisa repeated. "I want to see her take your cock up her ass," she explained to him, annoyed at his resistance.

Betty lay there, not sure if she should protest or beg him to do it. She finally spoke up, knowing Lisa liked to feel complete control. "No, oh, please!" she cried, feigning fear.

Josh was shocked that anyone would do that - much less him. However, he did have to admit to himself that the thought was very arousing. "But, she doesn't want me to," he finally said to Lisa.

"The slut doesn't know what she wants!" Lisa yelled at him. "Now ram your fucking cock up her ass, NOW! - - Or, I'll do it for you!" she added with conviction.

Josh didn't know what to do, he watched as Lisa wrapped her hand around his cock, placing it at the entrance of Betty's tight anus.

"Fuck her!" Lisa told him again, glaring at him through her mask.

Josh pushed forward, but there was too much resistance. "It won't fit!" he cried struggling to gain entry.

"Make it fit!" Lisa demanded, giving Betty a hard slap on her ass. "Relax your hole slut, he's going to do it whether you want it or not!" she told the blonde.

Josh applied pressure, pushing into her hard; he could feel the hole give way as it relaxed to accommodate his hard cock. When the head of his dick popped inside, he could not believe the sensation, it was like having a band wrapped tightly around the head of his dick and he could feel it spasming against him. He pushed in again, hearing Betty groan, unsure whether it was pleasure or pain he was inflicting on the small woman. He managed to work it in a bit more, but Betty was resisting.

He watched as her little hands curled up into fists, she flailed them about and screamed into the carpet. He didn't want to hurt her, but the feelings were so intense that he couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to. Instinct took over, he reached down, placing his hands on her hips, he gained the leverage he needed. He pushed in as hard as he could while holding her steady. His cock ripped into her, and Betty let out an animalistic scream, that thankfully, was muffled by the thick carpet.

Josh held still for a moment, more for him than her, as he got used to the different sensations. He pulled back out, then rammed himself back in again. He fucked himself in and out of her's tiny hole. Too far gone to do anything but enjoy the sensation of his first anal fuck. He watched as the pink hole spasmed around his cock, gripping him tightly. He thought he felt her trying to push him out, but for some reason, it only made him want to fuck her ass harder.

"Good boy," Lisa said watching the cock disappear into the tiny hole. "Fuck that ass, fuck her hard Josh!" she cried, as she furiously fingered herself at the sight. "Push it in deeper!"

Josh didn't need the encouragement as he fucked little blonde; it felt way too good to stop anytime soon. He fucked Betty with long hard thrusts, watching as her ass took the enormous looking cock all the way to his balls. He repositioned himself so that he was almost squatting, standing on top of her. He held her down with the weight of his body, bending his knees; he fucked into her harder and deeper.

Betty screamed breathlessly. "Ayyyhhhh, Oh, oh, oh, fuuuuuck!"

She felt him on top of her, straddling her, pinning her to the floor.

"Oh, Godddd! - - No! Ohhhhh!" she cried when she felt it go in deeper.

She tried to move away from the painful intrusion, but he had her trapped. His cock was buried to the hilt inside her. She was so deeply impaled on his hard cock that there was no way she could escape, not that she really wanted to.

"Yeah, fight it slut, that's it, fight that cock," Lisa moaned, rubbing herself fiercely as she watched Betty struggling to get away from Josh's cock. "Does it hurt my little slut?" she whispered hotly into Betty's ear. "Tell momma how much it hurts," Lisa taunted her. "Beg him to stop, tell him how much he's hurting your little bottom," she taunted, reaching under Betty to rub her swollen clit.

"Oh, Momma it hurts!" Betty screamed. "Oh, make him stop, pleeeease!"

Josh was enjoying the power play taking place using his cock as the weapon. He fucked Betty harder, dropping all his weight on her with each thrust. Betty was bucking up and down, still pretending that she wanted to escape the cock firmly embedded inside her.

Josh felt Betty spasm around him when Lisa grabbed her clit. ‘Oh, fuck!' he thought to himself, ‘They really are playing a game!'

Finally convinced that his suspicions were correct, that it was all an act, he relaxed and got into the fun. Reaching up, he grabbed a handful of Betty's hair like he'd seen done on a porn movie once. He held on to it as he fucked himself in and out of her.

"Take it baby, take my big cock up your ass!" he yelled to the little blonde.

Betty's response was immediate; her whole body went stiff. Her tiny hole clamped down on Josh's cock, squeezing hard. Her body jerked awkwardly as it was wracked with small convulsions.

Josh felt his balls tighten, her ass felt like it was sucking the cum up from his balls. He gave her one last hard thrust, shooting his load deep into her bowels.

The two collapsed onto the floor with Lisa's hand still under them. The woman carefully extricated her hand from Betty's pussy, lifted it to her mouth and licked her fingers, while grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, and to think we waited so long for this," she said cryptically.

Part 2

Josh recuperated enough to need something to drink, and he desperately wanted a quick shower. He spent what felt like hours in the small room with the women, but in reality, it was closer to an hour. He was exhausted when he finally stumbled back to the main house along the dark path. He saw that the party was still in full swing. Managing to avoid attention, he snuck into the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen, he found his little sister sitting at the table talking to their Dad.