Phantom Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Daddy...! That's no fair!" Barb whined, emphasizing her disappointment by stomping her foot. Her pudgy little cheeks were red with anger, and she glared at her father through her sparkling blue eyes, her pink lips pursed into a little pout.

"Shush now Barb! I need to talk to your brother, alone," Bob told her sternly. "You go to your room and we can finish this when I am done here."

Barb jumped up from the table, glared at both her father and her brother, spun around and stomped all the way to the top of the stairs. Without even realizing he was doing it, Josh watched his sisters' ass sway back and forth as she stomped up the stairs, her long blonde hair moving from side to side as she disappeared from sight. He even tried to catch a glimpse of her small boobs as they jiggled from each exaggerated movement.

"What was that all about Pop?" Josh asked, while retrieving a cold drink from the fridge.

"Nothing - -" Bob replied quickly. "How did you like your graduation present?" Bob asked with a wink.

"I have to tell you, I was expecting a car, but, wow - I never imagined!" Josh said with a big smile. "Who are they, and what made you think to do that Pop?" Josh asked all at once.

"Well, they are a couple of family friends, and let's just say, it's an old family tradition," Bob told him, with a mysterious grin.

"What do you mean it's a family tradition? - - I get to go back out there, don't I?" he asked at the same time.

"Sure Josh, you've got them until midnight - just keep them out of sight of your mother," Bob said, ignoring the first question for the time being. "Now I've got to get upstairs and deal with your unruly sister." He paused. "She'll be the death of me yet!" he added before taking the stairs two at a time in a hurry to get to Barb's room.

Josh took a moment to sit at the table and relax. He thought of the women out there, wondering what he would get to do next. However, that would have to wait until after he got a bite to eat and a quick shower.

*******

Bob softly knocked on Barb's door. Turning the knob, he pushed the door open, not waiting for her to answer. He found his daughter, on her bed, lying on her stomach; with her knees bent, she was swinging her legs back and forth, still pouting about not getting her way.

"Okay Barb, enough of this!" Bob told her sharply, angry at her for behaving so childishly. "You know you can't just yet."

He paused, and then continued, "We've discussed this a thousand times, and I'm sick of hearing about it! We'll see if we can do it tomorrow."

Finally, his tone changed to soothe his daughter's mood. Sitting beside her on the bed, he gently rubbed her back. "Sweetie, I know you are upset, but just be patient. Okay?" he pleaded with her.

She quickly rolled over onto her back, making her father accidentally touch her young bosom. She didn't think a thing of it, while his hand rested on her chest. She thought if he only knew how she felt, deep inside, he'd let her have her way.

She looked at him with her big blue eyes, and said, "Daddy, I just want to so badly," she said, batting her long blonde lashes. "And you promised me that as soon as I turned 18 I was old enough! And I am! I want him daddy, really I do! Can't I? Pleeeease?" Her words were cut off by her father pressing his lips against hers.

She struggled, trying to get away. "No, daddy!" she cried into his open mouth as it descended onto hers. "Not now, daddy - I - I want to talk!" she stuttered.

Bob held her wrists in his left hand, pressing them into the mattress above her head. He lowered his head and kissed his daughter deeply. He forced her lips apart with his tongue, and explored her young mouth with fervor; taking in the scent, the feel, swirling his tongue around the warm recesses of her mouth.

She quickly closed her mouth and moved her head from side to side, desperately trying to avoid the kiss. She scrunched her lips together, trying to deny him access to the warm opening he sought.

Lifting his head, he asked, "So you think you're all grown up and you are ready to model like your Mom, huh?" His eyes were glazed over with lust for his daughter. "We'll see how grown up you really are!" he told her, as he used his right hand to lift her shirt, exposing her small breasts to his view. Then he bent down and sucked one whole breast into his hot mouth, savoring the feel of her supple flesh. He gently bit down on her little nipple, still holding her down with his hand, so that she could not squirm away.

"Lay still!" he told her sternly. "You think you're all grown up; well, this is what grown ups do!"

He continued, glaring into her crystal blue eyes, he told her, "Daddy isn't ready to give you up to the camera just yet, Barbie."

He cooed into her ear, "Besides, Josh isn't ready yet and you don't really want to spread your legs and let strange men fuck you in front of the camera, do you? - - Is that what you really want?" he asked lowering his head to suck her other breast into his hot mouth.

"Yes! - - I mean no, daddy!" Barb cried, "I don't - -"

Her voice trailed off, her body took over her mind; she could not remember what she wanted to say. She could only feel the wonderful sensations as her father held her entire breast in his mouth, flicking his tongue over her sensitive pink nipple. She knew she wanted to ‘model' like her sister and mom. It seemed like they got to do all the fun stuff with daddy out in the studio, always making her stay at the house when people came over. Now that Josh was home, she wanted him to be her first in front of the camera, just like her father promised.

He released the breast and watched as the blood rushed to the surface under her ivory flesh; leaving an imprint of his mouth around her small globe. He reached up, held the small breast in his hand, and gently kneaded the tender flesh, pinching her nipple until she squealed from the painful pleasure. His other hand roamed down to her belly, roughly wriggling his fingers under the elastic waistband of her shorts.

"This is what you get for teasing your daddy, my sweet girl," Bob whispered hotly in her ear as his fingers pulled at the elastic.

He held her with the weight of his body, to keep her from wiggling away from him. He slid his big hand into her panties and pressed his fingers into her small pussy. Pushing in harder, he roughly separated the folds when he felt her trying to squirm away. Working a finger into her hot center, he looked down at his daughter, watching her face as he shoved his finger deep into her tight pussy and worked it in and out.

Barb closed her eyes tightly so that they could not betray her. "No daddy!" she cried trying to squirm away from the thick stubby finger deeply imbedded in her tiny core.

"Ah, I see Daddy's youngest slut likes being finger-fucked," he whispered hotly when he felt the moisture dripping from between his daughter's puffy little lips. "Does daddy's baby want more?" he asked not waiting for her answer as he fucked her tiny hole with his fat stubby finger. "No point in fightin' Hon," he told her, "Daddy knows what you need," he cooed in her ear as he pressed his thumb into her little clit.

"But daddy, please - -" Barb began, "I didn't..."

But she never finished, she was cut off again by another probing kiss. She felt the moisture building between her legs, and she was angry with her body for responding. She didn't want to feel what she was feeling!

Bob struggled with the squirming body with his free hand, until he had her shorts and panties down to her knees. He looked down at her exposed body, as though it were the first time. He admired her pert little titties with tiny pink nipples that responded so quickly to his touch. His eyes traveled to her small waist and soft flat belly, down to a small triangular shaped patch of wispy blonde hair between her legs. She was still kicking her legs, although not hard enough to hurt anyone. He felt her resistance fading, and took advantage of the moment by planting soft wet kisses on her face and neck.

"Open up Barbie," he whispered to her. "Daddy needs to see your pretty little pussy," he added with a lusty grin on his face.

Barb did not understand why she did it, but she lifted her legs a bit and let them fall open for her father. She lay there, legs splayed wide open, wondering why she was giving in to him. Why did she feel such a need for her own father to touch her in her most private parts. She gave up trying to resist, she gave in to the feelings, closed her eyes and went limp, allowing him to roam over her body with his big rough hands and his warm demanding mouth.

As soon as he felt the her body relax, he took her shorts and panties all the way off, tossing them beside the bed. He carefully got on top of his daughter, positioning himself on his knees between her legs. He placed a hand under each knee, lifting her up until her bottom was off the bed. He spread her legs, opening them wide so he could see her pink center. He saw that she had no hair on her pussy except for the small blonde patch on the top of her mound.

"Hm, mmm, Barbie, did you shave it like Mommy does, just for daddy?" he groaned looking at the smooth pussy just inches from his face.

He could smell her fresh musky scent, and saw the juices leaking from her small hole. He leaned forward, flicking his tongue across her swollen clit.

"You want me, don't you Baby?" he teased her. "Your pussy is dripping, for your daddy," he said, before dipping his head in to taste her again.

She wanted to tell him "No! - - I didn't shave for you! - - I shaved for Josh!" but her thoughts were lost when his hot tongue dug into her pussy. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to lay back and enjoy all the wonderful sensations that her father stirred in her with his pointy hot tongue.

"Tell me that you want me Barbie," Bob insisted, ramming his tongue into her hot hole. He needed to hear her say the words.

"Oh, daddy, you know I do, but, I want..." Barb tried to explain.

Her father dove into her pussy hard, savagely sucking her clit into his mouth, cutting off her words again. Leaving the poor thing breathless and panting, he lifted his head again a moment later.

"Barbie, say it Barbie, say you want your daddy to fuck you!" Bob demanded, just before he covered her entire slit with his mouth. He sucked her into his hot mouth, flicking his tongue back and forth over her tender little clit.

Lifting his head, he rubbed his bristly chin against her clit while waiting for her response. "Say it Barbie, tell daddy what you want."

"Oh, daddy!" Barb cried. "Yes, daddy, please fuck me, oh, please," she moaned, bucking her hips up, overwhelmed by the almost painful sensation of the prickly hairs on her father's face rubbing her sensitive little clit.

Bob stopped abruptly, dropping her unceremoniously to the bed. He stood, unzipped his pants and let his swollen cock fall out at eye level with Barb's cherubic face. He held his cock in his hand, rubbed it against her rosy cheek and said, "Suck it, Barb. Make it feel good for your daddy, honey."

She took the thick bulbous tip into her mouth, twirling her tongue around the swollen head to get it good and wet before lunging forward and taking the length of it, inch-by-inch deep into her throat. She bobbed her head up and down over her father's big cock, sucking just as he taught her, a long time ago. She knew how he liked it, he always told her how good she was at it and she was proud that she could please her father as she did.

"That's it baby, suck it good, get it nice and wet for daddy to fuck you with it," Bob moaned.

His eyes were closed and he held his daughter head in his hands, gently guiding himself in and out of her warm mouth. He looked down at her beautiful face and saw her sapphire colored eyes pleading with him.

"You want daddy to fuck you now, don't you?" he told her more than asked.

Barb blinked her eyes at him, and her father pulled his cock from her mouth. "Take off that shirt," he told her, watching her closely for any sign of resistance. Barb did as she was told, taking her shirt off and throwing it to the floor. She watched her father giving his cock slow strokes with his hand.

"Are you ready for daddy to fuck you Barbie?" Bob asked hotly.

Barb knew what he meant, she sat on the bed, lifting her legs; she spread them open and ran her finger over her slit. She reached down with both hands and with her fingers; she pulled herself open for her daddy to inspect her hot pink core. She knew what he wanted; she did it just as she had done at least a hundred times in the past.

"I think so daddy," she said sweetly throwing her head back, rubbing her little clit with her finger.

"That's it baby. Get good and wet for daddy," Bob told her. "Rub that clit honey. Daddy likes to see it good and hard," he said pumping his cock with his hand while he watched his daughter fingering her pussy for him. "Slide a finger inside your pussy baby; daddy wants to see you fuck yourself," he told her.

Barb slid her finger into her pussy, fucking it in and out. "Oh, daddy, please fuck me, now, pleeease daddy," she moaned, ardently rubbing her swollen clit until it stuck out like a little penis, as she worked her fingers in and out of her little pink hole.

Bob watched his daughter's fingers disappear inside her little pink hole. "Not yet baby," he told her. "Put two fingers inside and slide them in and out for daddy."

He moaned watching his sweet daughter fucking herself.

Barb did as she was told; she licked her fingers and pushed them into her pussy. "I like it better when you do it daddy," she told him sweetly, working the fingers in and out of her hole.

Bob let go of his cock in order to finger her puffy little cunt. It seemed to call to him with the delicious smacking noises it made as her fingers slid in and out of the tight wet hole. Bob licked his long thick finger, pushing it into her, he worked it in and out beside his daughters fingers. He watched her expression change from curious excitement to intense lust.

"You like daddy's finger in your pussy, don't you Barbie?" he asked her, not really needing or even wanting an answer.

He took her hand, pulling her fingers from her pussy. He lifted the hand to his face; he breathed in the scent of her, and then licked her juices from her fingers; sensuously sliding his tongue between the sticky little crevices so as not to miss a drop. He folded her thumb down and straightened her fingers, wrapping his hand around hers. He held her fingers together. He took her hand by the wrist, and pushed her hand into her pussy. He held her wrist and forced her to fuck herself with her hand. Bob loved the way it looked as she pushed her hand all the way into her little pussy. Her puffy little lips spread to take the girth of her small hand, stretching her open and exposing her little pink clit. He held her hand inside her while he gently pinched her clit, rolling it between his fingers.

"Ohhh, daddy!" Barb cried.

Her pussy was stretched so wide, and her clit was swollen, and so sensitive that she almost couldn't take the touch of her father's rough fingers manipulating the tiny bud.

"Fuck yourself, Barb," her father told her, releasing her hand so she could fuck herself with her hand while he continued to rub her little clit.

She was twisted around awkwardly trying to keep her hand inside her pussy. She managed to work it in and out while her father watched intently. It was no secret that Barb enjoyed being watched, and when she saw how worked up her daddy was at watching her fuck herself, she started moaning and moving her hips, putting on a little show to please him.

Bob's cock was about to explode, he felt the blood throbbing in the stiff member as he watched his sweet Barbie fucking herself with such fervor. He could not resist the urge to slide his finger up into her, beside her hand. He didn't anticipate so much resistance from the tight hole. Once inside her, there was no room to fuck in and out. Giving up on the idea, he chose to poke around at her little anus instead. Barb jumped sharply when she felt the finger trying to invade her tiniest of holes.

This was something that her father had never tried. Indeed, nothing had ever penetrated her there.

"Come on Barbie, let daddy inside, just for a minute," he coaxed his daughter.

"Won't it hurt, daddy?" she asked him apprehensively.

"Not even a bit," he smiled, lying to her. "You just keep fucking yourself, and daddy's gonna slide his finger into your bottom, okay?" he persuaded her.

Bob poked at her bottom with his finger. He forced his finger up inside her, about an inch, when he felt his daughter squirm around. Holding steady where he was against her wriggling bottom, he waited for her to stop moving before he pushed it in deeper.


"Owww!" Barb squealed pulling her hand from her pussy, making a loud smacking noise. She was just too uncomfortable to continue. "It does to hurt daddy!" she cried.

He was more determined now; he needed to get inside his daughter's little bottom. He enjoyed watching her squirm and squeal, under his ministrations of her most private parts. He pushed her down onto the bed and quickly rolled her onto her stomach. Lying almost on top of her, he stroked her hair with his hand. He turned her head and lowered his lips to hers, kissing her passionate, bringing her need to his level.

She moaned into his mouth. He was satisfied that she was lost in the passion and lust she felt for him and he again probed at her bottom. He found his target and pushed into her, never once releasing her from his desperate kiss. He could feel her writhing beneath him, trying to cry out into his mouth when his long thick finger speared her tiny hole again. He pushed in harder, shoving his finger all the way into her. He held her down while he slowly screwed his finger in and out of her bottom.

Barb kissed back, waiting for the discomfort to subside. She didn't have to wait long; her father was fucking his finger in and out of her bottom, creating an intense feeling that built deep inside her. His finger felt so big that she wondered how everyone else seemed to fit his cock into such a small place. Slowly, she relaxed and began to enjoy the sensations.

"Ah, that's a good girl," Bob told her, lifting his head to watch her face as he fucked her bottom for the first time. "Won't be long and you'll be taking your daddy's big ol' dick in this tiny hole of yours," he remarked, seeing that his daughter was enjoying the anal intrusion.

"Oh daddy, it does feel good now," Barb moaned, rolling her head back and forth with each thrust of her father's finger.

Bob lowered his head and kissed her again, happy that she enjoyed it just like her mom and sister. Excited at the prospect of having another ass to fuck, his cock demanded immediate release. Bob gave her hole a couple of good hard pokes before rolling her onto her back to gently nibble on her tender nipple. He pulled his finger out of her.

Climbing on top of her small frame, he pulled her legs up. Holding them down against the bed on either side of her with his hands to allow his cock to find its target. He rubbed the big red head against her clit before guiding himself to the opening. He slowly pushed himself into her hot little hole. He knew his cock was too big to go in all the way at first; he had to work her loose to fit it inside her. Pumping himself into her, inch-by-inch, he watched her face as it changed from a look of pain, to one of pleasure as he finally slid his thick cock all the way into his daughter with one long slow thrust.

He pulled her close, holding her in his arms as he stroked his cock in and out of her, slowly, lovingly, gently fucking her sweet little cunt. She clung to him as they rocked back and forth on the bed. She met his every stroke by pushing her pelvis up at him, moaning in delight at the wonderful feeling of having his big dick buried deep inside her.