Phantom Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbs
Bobbs
153 Followers

"Do you like daddy's cock, baby?" Bob whispered in her ear. "Tell daddy how good it feels in your tight little pussy."

"Oh yes daddy, I love your cock," Barb murmured excitedly, knowing what he needed to hear. "I love it when you fuck my tight little pussy daddy," she moaned to him. "Oh, fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

"Good baby. Daddy loves your little pussy too," he murmured lovingly to her while giving her tiny cunt long slow strokes. "Your pussy feels so good, you're so tight, squeeze me baby," he told her, wanting to feel her cunt clamp down on his throbbing cock.

Barb tightened up her pussy muscles for her father. "Like this daddy?" she asked, squeezing and releasing his cock several times.

"Ah, that's it, yeah, milk daddy's cock," he moaned into her ear pumping his cock in and out of her hot core.

Bob felt his load building deep inside his balls. Knowing he wouldn't last long, he pulled his cock out of his daughter's tight hole to change positions and give himself the break that he needed to last longer. Sitting up, he moved off her small frame to allow her to move.

"Roll over Barb; I want to fuck you from behind," Bob told his daughter. "Up on your hands and knees baby - - Daddy's gonna give you a good cum, okay?" he asked, helping her to roll over, not really wanting an answer.

Barb quickly rolled over onto her hands and knees. "Like this daddy?" Barb asked sweetly, only wanting to please her father.

"Yes baby, now move over here," he said, standing beside the bed, he pulled his daughter to the edge. Her sweet little behind stuck up high, he pushed her legs apart with his hand. He could not resist the urge to dip his head down and taste the perfect little pussy that his daughter so willingly offered to him. He placed his hands on her fleshy cheeks, pulling them open to his view.

Bob licked the length of her slit, savoring the musky scent of her young cunt. He drove his tongue deep into her pussy, wriggling it around inside her, almost defying her to cum right then. He worked his way back up to her tiny rosebud, and wiggled the tip of his tongue into the tight hole.

Barb pushed herself at her father, moaning excitedly into the mattress. "Oh, it feels so good daddy!"

Bob was satisfied that she was indeed ready, he lifted his head giving her one last quick lick on his way up, before taking aim with his cock. He pulled her pussy open with his thumbs and pushed his cock into her. He went all the way into her with one hard thrust. He rammed his cock into her with such force that she almost fell forward. Bob held her by her hips and pumped himself into her hard. He fucked her with such vigor that she couldn't catch her breath. "Fuck back at your daddy Barb!" he ordered between gritted teeth.

"Ughhh, oh, daddy!" Barb cried between thrusts.

Her father stood still, holding her by her hips; he made her do all the moving. He pushed her forward and pulled her back onto him. She fucked back at him, rocking her body back and forth. He picked up the pace by pushing and pulling faster and harder, spearing her hot cunt on his hard dick, over and over again.

Bob loved watching his daughter's fuck him. "Daddy loves your little pussy baby," he murmured to her, feeling the velvety softness of his daughter's tight young pussy riding his thick cock.

He watched as her tight little twat opened up to take his dick, which wasn't really very long, but, what it lacked in length it made up for with its girth. He watched her swing her head from side to side, grunting with each backward thrust of her sweet little ass.

"You - like - daddy's - cock - don't you, my little Barbie doll?" he said, taking over the movements, emphasizing each word with hard thrusts into her cunt, holding himself inside her until she answered.

"Yessss, oh, yes daddy!" Barb cried. "I love your big cock daddy!" she screamed humping her bottom at her father's stationary cock until he pulled it out and started to fuck her again.

Neither was aware that their lovemaking session could be heard from the hall, both so engrossed in one another that they did not hear the soft knock at the bedroom door.

Josh had finished eating, cleaned up his mess, and took a quick shower. When he remembered that he forgot the wine. He ran upstairs to ask his dad if he still needed to bring it back to the main house or if it was all just a rouse to get him out to the guest house. He was in a hurry to return to the women waiting for him in the guesthouse. He paused at the door, he heard noises coming from Barb's room.

"Hey Pop?" Josh called. "Are you in there?" Josh asked, softly knocking before he opened the door.

Josh stood in the doorway, too stunned to speak. He saw his father fucking his sister doggie style, feverishly pumping his short fat cock into her tiny pussy.

"Holy Fuck!" Josh exclaimed. "What the hell is going on?" he asked, angered at the sight of his father fucking his sweet sister. "Get away from her!" he screamed, swinging his arm at his father as he ran to the bed to save his sister from the dirty bastard.

"Shit Josh!" his father cried, "What are you doing in here?" He fumbled trying to get away from the swinging arms before he could inflict any damage.

"Oh, Barbie!" he cried protectively. "Come on Sis, let's get you out of here," Josh said soothingly to his younger sister, trying to figure out why she just lay on the bed, looking up at him with a smile, instead of running to safety.

She was still on all fours, ass up in the air for all to see the beautiful pussy she offered. Josh felt his cock twitch in his pants; he could not believe what he was looking at. ‘What a sweet pussy!' he thought to himself.

"I'm fine Josh, daddy was just fucking me - because, he wouldn't let me fuck you again," Barb said sweetly, before adding, "I'd be better if you'd fuck me too though, along with daddy." She wriggled her ass at him, hoping to entice her brother.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Josh yelled. "I've never fucked you! - - And how...I mean, what the...fuck!" Josh stuttered. "You mean to tell me that this has been going on, for how long?" he demanded to know. "This shit is against the law!" he continued, not giving either one time to answer. "I can't believe this!" Josh turned to leave the room saying, "I gotta go find Mom; she is going to kill you Pop!"

Josh spun around to leave, stopping in his tracks, he saw one of the women from the guesthouse standing in the doorway. ‘Lisa' stood there, still wearing her mask, dressed in a long silky black robe.

She looked at Josh and said, "Josh, honey, I wondered what was taking you so long." As she spoke, she untied her mask, slowly lifting it from her face. "Don't be mad Josh," she pleaded with him, taking off her red wig and shaking her dark hair loose from the pins that held it up.

Josh gasped. "Mom!" He could not speak.

"Yes, son, I know you are angry, but let me explain, sweetie," she told him in a soothing tone. "Please try to understand," she pleaded with her son.

"Oh my God! I just fucked my own Mother!" he cried in shock.

Feeling flushed, he looked for a place to sit. He fell into the chair beside the bed, dropped his head in his hands, he tried to comprehend what he had done. He looked up and stared at his mom in shock, trying to figure out what to say.

"Oh, shit! What the..." he started to say when he saw his father had buried his cock back in his sister's little pussy. He looked at Barb as she lay on the bed, moaning and humping back at every thrust from their father.

"Who the hell is Sara and Betty, Mom?" he asked, too stunned to move and too confused to think, as he sat there and watched his sister and father fucking like animals. Words were lost to him as he was mesmerized, watching his sister's puffy little lips stretch open with each thrust to accommodate his father's thick cock.

"I'm Betty," came a voice from the doorway. ‘Betty' slowly pulled the small sweaty feathered mask from her face and said, "And, Sara, well, you're watching daddy fuck her right now," she told him with a pensive grin. "I'm sorry Josh, but Mom and Dad said this was the only way."

"Oh! Fuck!" Josh cried. "Amber! - - Shit! Oh, God! - - You guys made me fuck my own sisters!" he yelled at his parents, angry and aroused at the same time. He waited for them to answer, but nobody seemed too concerned with his anger as they gathered around the bed to watch sweet Barbie being fucked by their dad. Josh had to admit that arousal was winning the battle over anger as he listened to his sister moaning like a whore.

"Oh Josh, how could it be so wrong when it feels soooo good!" Barb moaned humping her ass back at her father, her small breasts jiggling with the movement.

Josh felt his cock swelling in his pants; he could not take his eyes off his sister. ‘She's moaning like a fucking whore and begging the dirty bastard for more,' he thought to himself as he listened to her crying for their father to fuck her harder. ‘Holy shit!' Josh thought, ‘All this time I've been gone at school and my whole family has been here fucking each other like rabbits and I've missed out on all of it. - - Fuck school!' he thought, ‘I'd rather be here!'

"Josh - come watch daddy fuck me!" his sister called to him. "Please Josh, daddy fucks me soooo good!" she moaned. "Just watch!" she begged her older brother.

Josh had a hundred questions he wanted to ask, but his cock made him forget all of them. He did nothing to stop her, when his mother unzipped his pants. She reached into the opening and pulled out his fully erect member. She lowered her head to his cock and flicked her tongue across the top, licking up the pre-cum. She looked up at him with her soft brown eyes. Josh felt the electric jolt go through his body. Instinctively he pushed himself up at her crimson lips.

"Oh, momma, let me!" Barb cried. "I want to suck him! You've had him all night!" Barb sounded like a child throwing a temper tantrum over a new toy.

"Oh, all right!" their mom conceded, "But, in exchange, you have to give him a good deep one, okay?" she told her daughter, throwing her a quick wink. "I need to get dressed and back out there to our guests. - - Maybe, I could find one or two that would like to join us later in the guest house," she said with a mischievous grin as she turned to leave the room.

Barb nodded her head in agreement. "Oh, Josh, I am so glad you aren't still mad!" Barb cried. Grabbing his cock as soon as he was close enough, she slid her mouth over the head and sucked him so hard that he yelped in pain.

"Owww! - - Slow down Sis! Fuck! You're going to hurt me," he told her, thinking to himself that his sisters have a problem with self-control; both Barb and Amber did the same thing.

Bob, seeing that his daughter was getting carried away, gave her a good hard slap on her cute little ass. "Do it right Barb!" he ordered, not missing a beat as he fucked her tight little cunt.

"Oowww, daddy!" Barb cried lifting her head from her brother's engorged dick just long enough to shoot Josh a devilish grin. She lowered her head again and sucked him slowly. She took his cock all the way to his balls, contracting her throat muscles around the head of his cock.

"Oh fuck! Sis!" Josh moaned. He'd never felt such a sensation.

He looked down and watched as his beautiful sister sucked him while their father fucked her from behind. The sight of her pink lips wrapped tightly around his cock, her blonde hair swaying with the movement, was the most erotic sight he had ever seen. He pumped himself into her hot mouth, moving with her, fucking himself in and out of her eager hot hole and feeling her throat muscles spasm around his cock.

Bob enjoyed watching his son fuck Barb's mouth while he fucked her tight little pussy. He pumped in and out harder, and faster, with each thrust he let out a loud grunt. Licking his finger, he pressed it into her tiny rosebud. Gently forcing his finger into her, he slipped in to the first knuckle. Feeling her body shiver in response, gave him the incentive to push in deeper. Bob slid his finger in and out of her tight anus, shoving it deeper with each thrust. He felt his balls swell, and he knew he could not last much longer.

Ramming himself into both her holes at the same time, he gave her one last hard pump before yelling, "Oh, I'm gonna cum in you baby girl! Here's daddy's cummmm!" he bellowed, filling her little pussy with streams of hot goo.

Before her father had a chance to pull his cock from her pussy, and just as her brother was about to cum, Barb stopped what she was doing, and sat up, letting Bob's cock fall out and slap against his leg with a sticky thud. "Josh's turn!" she cried excitedly.

Bob still recuperating from the hard cum, was a little annoyed with his daughter for being in such a hurry to get rid of him. "Yes, Josh's turn," he agreed. "But, not your pussy sweet one," he said, giving her a gentle slap on her behind. "Josh is going to fuck you in your tight little virgin ass."

Josh, feeling a bit annoyed as well, was all for the idea. After all, she did just stop in the middle of the greatest blowjob he'd received all day.

Barb looked up and grinned at both of them. "Only if we can do it in the studio, daddy," she said, smiling sweetly, knowing she would finally get to do it in front of the camera with her brother.

* * * * *

I hope you enjoyed the story. Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Your suggestions may be the inspiration needed for the next nasty tale!!

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you! You can contact me at the address in my profile.

Bobbs

Bobbs
Bobbs
153 Followers