Phantom of Arousal

Story Info
Who is the sexy, mysterious phantom of arousal?
2.8k words
3.82
7.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SOME TIME BEFORE THE EVENTS OF MASTER OF THE CARESS OF NAKED FLESH...

The night is quiet and electric. The air is hot with a slight breeze that sways trees gently.

Mandy Peterson stirs in her sleep and jolts awake feeling the sensation that she has been nudged awake. It is 2:00 AM and she feels hot with the pangs of arousal.

From the outside of her tank top, firm hot hands grope her breasts and increase her arousal. The hands squeeze her tits and knead them intensely rubbing her breasts the way she likes. She is frozen in lust. She cannot escape these expert hands, the thought of which turns her on even more. Her nipples are hard. Her shapely breasts burn hot with desire.

Her bed sheets are pulled away all of a sudden. She is wearing a tank top and panties. Her pussy is sopping wet. Her tank top flies off her body exposing her delicious bare breasts. She licks her lips enjoying the phantom hands which hunger for her. The hands continue to drive her crazy groping her and making her tremble. The hands pinch and squeeze her nipples making her shudder deliciously.

"Lie down now," a commanding voice whispers in her mind. She lies down just as he commands realizing that she wants to obey him. She feels drawn to this seductive man in her mind, wanting to call him master and be his sex slave.

Hot hands knead her breasts making her writhe with anticipation pinching and rubbing her nipples. One hand slips away and rubs her belly button teasing her as it slides toward her panties. The hand hovers above her panties then lunges with a powerful caress on the outside of her panties which makes her hips jump up, then rubs her pussy from the outside of her panties repeatedly.

She moans in heat as his hot caress makes her even wetter and more delicious. Her soaking wet panties move mysteriously down her long, delicious, bare legs and past her enticing feet.

Her bare, completely shaved pussy quivers being exposed and drips with her juicy nectar. She feels so naked before the powerful presence and feels hornier than she has ever been before. He rubs her wet pussy hard sliding his hands up, down, in circles, and side to side. The phantom hand has her pussy on fire. She screams in orgasmic ecstasy while the hands rub her breasts and grope her between the legs.

"I can't stop cumming!" she screams in surrender.

She writhes in a frenzy unable to escape the hands which continue their relentless sexual conquest of her submissive naked flesh, touching her expertly and fingering her hot pussy. Her juicy, wet pussy erupts in ecstasy over and over again.

The phantom presence starts kissing her hard, she moans unable to stop the incredible kiss and the tingles it sends down to her juicy pussy. She feels pinned down and hot, panting excitedly.

She feels hot, wet tongue slide all over her neck as he rubs her submissive, juicy pussy and plays with her perfect tits. Tongue on her neck makes her tremble with arousal. She feels pinned down even more than before which excites her.

Mandy gets the sensation that the presence is an older man with a really huge cock. He has got a really big cock! She also senses that he is wearing a cloak and is fully clothed. The thought of being completely naked for this man while he is fully clothed really turns her on. Her being completely naked while he is not makes her feel intensely submissive and excites her so much! It feels so naughty to be completely naked for him!

Her pussy is so wet and juicy that she can hear her pussy being rubbed to utter obedience. The sound of wet, hot, juicy pussy being rubbed by his hand drives her crazy while he continues to grope her tits as she cums hard on his expert hands. He touches her in a way that exudes experience. He touches her the way she likes, like he has mastered her entirely.

He kisses her so good. Everything feels like someone is physically in the room with her. He is making her feel so good, she can't resist him and she loves it!

Hot tongue flogs her nipples and moistens her pussy more. She loves to have her tits in his mouth where they belong. Her nipples are meant to be in his mouth and hands. He flogs her nipples with his tongue continually sending her to throes of incredible lust.

"Do you like having your nipples in my mouth?" the voice speaks in her mind.

"Oh god yes," Mandy replies aloud.

His mouth engulfs her nipples and he suckles her making her moan, squeezing both her tits. Her tits feel where they belong in his hot, masterful hands. He excites her so much!

She writhes in ecstasy to the sound of her delicious nipples being suckled exquisitely. Her nipples glisten wet from being suckled. Her pussy continues to get juicier and juicier.

Her moist pussy quivers in anticipation at what she knows is coming next as he hovers his face above her pussy. She senses him enjoying the sweet aroma of her pussy.

"I'm going to lick your delicious pussy for a really long time and you won't be able to escape my face!" he teases her inside her mind.

Her sweet perfume of wet, juicy pussy permeates the bedroom. She is so wet and hot. She knows she will not be able to escape his face which excites her so much. She realizes while trembling that she is all his for as long as he wants. He will be able to have his way with her!

The words she hears in her mind send electric tingles all throughout her pussy and naked body. She feels so naked with his face preparing to feast between her legs. The thought of being naked and delicious as well as being tasted and savored drives her into a frenzy of horny lust.

"Oh god! You are going to drive me crazy!" she moans aloud.

He stops just as he is about to feast on her juicy pussy. She senses him smiling. He is going to make her beg for it!

He starts licking the shaved area above her clit teasing her exquisitely. She moans so deliciously wanting his face so badly to have his way with her. She wants his face so badly between her legs where it belongs, tasting how sweet and delicious she is! She wants his face to lick all her juicy nectar for so long, driving her crazy because the nectar will never stop flowing with his experienced face lapping her up forever!

"Fuck me with your face!" she begs.

He circles his tongue all around the bare shaved area around her pussy lips. She shutters in ecstasy knowing he is going to drive her crazy and make her lose all control.

The phantom presence moves to her feet. He starts suckling her toes and licking the arches of her feet up and down. She loves it! She can't believe she is completely naked all alone in the room being ravished by a mysterious, seductive man who feels like he is in the room with her but is actually far away somewhere. Her toes glisten with moistness as he suckles them driving her crazy alternating between feet. The arches of her feet get wet and hot. She really loves to be barefoot right now! She feels the overwhelming desire to want to be naked around this mysterious man at all times as he continually ravishes her!

Hot tongue starts sliding up her blushing legs getting her so hot! He tongues her hot legs so wet, they glisten the way they need to be at all times. He slides his tongue in circles on the inside of both her thighs as she pants excitedly knowing he is working his way up to her juicy, begging, wet, hot pussy.

He pauses again when he reaches her pussy building her anticipation. "Please!" she begs aloud.

"Spread your legs really wide," he commands.

Slowly, Mandy spreads her legs wide on her bed, her feet reaching the end corners of her mattress. Her pussy is wet with anticipation. She really, really, really wants her pussy licked and the mysterious man knows that. She is an open book to him. He knows what really turns her on, what her fantasies really are, and what really excites her! He knows how to do everything right! He is the master of sexual pleasure!

Mandy is spread eagle. The phantom face begins to feast! She screams cumming so hard into his phantom face as her hips gyrate uncontrollably while he licks her nectar. She can hear how wet and juicy her pussy is as she hears the phantom feasting on her delicious pussy. The sound of her pussy being licked drives her crazy! She can feel his face moving side to side as he tastes her making her writhe and moan endlessly.

"God, I love the way you lick my pussy!" she moans aloud.

She loses track of time. His face between her legs feels like an eternity as he feasts on her. Time feels like it has been paused. All she can do is cum hard over and over again screaming in ecstasy.

Mandy gets the sensation that the man has a beard and goatee. She loves it! She loves the bearded face in her shaved, juicy pussy. The contrast of completely shaved pussy and hairy beard drives her wild.

She cums so hard, sensing how big his cock is. He is bulging in his pants erect. She senses he has a lot of tattoos, which makes her crazy because she loves tough guys! She senses he is Persian which gets her really hot! "Exotic cock is the best!" she thinks to herself, not realizing the mysterious man can hear her thoughts as he feasts on her pussy insatiably.

She can smell the musk of his cock as he throbs wanting to fuck her hard. His scent drives her crazy! He is going to fuck her so good and for so long!

Mandy feels her long legs get raised into the air and his hands all over her excited body. His cock throbs teasingly between her pussy lips barely inside. He repeats teasing her over and over again sticking his huge cock barely in then pulling back out. She is going to explode!

"Fuck me with your big cock!" she pleads.

He pauses again just as he is about to fuck her dripping wet pussy really hard. She senses he is grinning.

She feels herself get raised back up sitting again on the bed. The mysterious man's cock is in her face. Her nostrils take in the stallion's scent. Her heart races. Her naked flesh blushes hard.

A huge throbbing cock fills her mouth, gently going in and out. She feels the sensation of her hand holding the thick shaft. She takes in the taste of the phantom cock between her lips trembling as she sucks the big, powerful cock. She relishes the Persian cock in her mouth as her head bobs up and down.

Time seems to stand still, she feels like his huge cock is in her mouth for an eternity, loving it so much!

He lies her back down, her trembling legs get raised back up in the air as his mighty cock enters her. She screams so loud as he fucks her in Devilish rhythm pounding her sopping wet, juicy pussy. She can hear the phantom cock going in and out of her wet pussy. The sound makes her so horny! The might of his cock breaks her! She can't stop moaning to the sound of the thick Persian Beast going so deep in her wet pussy! The huge cock has her pussy trembling and quivering!

"Do you like the way I fuck you?" the phantom voice echos in her mind.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh God Yes!" she shrieks aloud.

"Would you like to get fucked like this all the time?" he teases.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh God Yes!" she replies again moaning so loud.

The Persian Stallion keeps fucking her so good. His huge cock goes so deep in and out, so deep in and out, so deep in and out of her perfect, freshly shaved, juicy pussy. Her screams of ecstasy sound so good as she gets fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked by the huge Persian cock. Time seems to freeze while she is getting fucked so good, cumming so hard and so much. It seems like an eternity that he is fucking her.

Mandy feels herself get picked up and turned over with her ass in the air. A firm hand spanks her ass with a satisfying clap and keeps spanking and keeps spanking. It drives her crazy! Her ass blushes red quivering, her pussy drips with juicy submission. A hot finger goes deep in her ass as he starts fingering her asshole. She loves having her asshole fingered!

Hot hands cup her hot tits squeezing them and massaging them as hot Persian cock slides into her nice, tight asshole. She moans as his huge cock melts her asshole igniting her ass and pussy on fire. His huge cock goes deep into her ass, the way she likes it, throbbing hot inside.

Her pussy is dripping wet as her ass shakes deliciously while getting fucked slow, deep, and hard. She shrieks so good as her ass keeps getting fucked while she orgasms over and over again, her ass shaking and trembling in heat. She cums real hard and screams loud in ecstasy. Her ass burns hot for what feels like an eternity as he fucks her ass so good.

The phantom hands turn her over again and prop her back up. The huge cock of the stallion is in her face again and she sucks it eagerly enjoying it's throbbing fire in her mouth. Her head bobs up and down in eager devotion as she sucks the huge cock. Mandy loses herself in the scent of the huge Persian Beast enjoying the mysterious man in her mouth sucking his cock endlessly.

A few days later, Mandy comes home from work horny and begging for it. "It is time to take a hot shower. I'm going to make you so horny teasing you before I move you to the bed and have my way with you!" the mysterious man whispers in her mind.

"Yes Master!" she speaks submissively aloud.

She locks her door and disrobes immediately getting completely naked. Her perfect freshly shaved pussy glistens dripping wet. Her naked body is red with blushing arousal.

"Naked is the way you need to be at all times!" the voice commands.

"Yes Master! I agree, naked is the way I need to be at all times for you," she says submissively.

The mysterious man smiles. Mandy has embraced becoming submissive at all times just like countless other women he has turned into his sex slaves.

She has constantly been getting ravished by the seductive, mysterious man since he began whispering to her and now she is his sex slave forever just like countless other women who have been seduced, are being seduced, and will be seduced.

At college campuses everywhere women giggle and talk privately to each other.

"Have you heard about this sexy guy with a huge cock?" an attractive female student tells her circle of female friends.

"I heard if you feel him breathing on your pussy he will make you his sex slave forever!" another attractive female student responds.

"I heard he will make you cum so hard that you can't stop screaming in ecstasy!" another attractive female student adds.

"Jessica told me he fucked her and she got so hot that she thought she was going to die! She couldn't stop cumming!" yet another attractive female student giggles.

"Oh my God, that is hot!" they all giggle together.

Elsewhere at a party for wealthy Hollywood socialites, an attractive female actress confides in another, "He got me so hot, he is Persian and his cock is huge!"

Her attractive female actress friend giggles, "It happened to me too!"

At an office attractive women in their mid-thirties and mid-forties giggle with one another, "His cock is so huge, it is called The Beast! He will make you scream and moan so much and a lot, I cannot emphasize a lot enough!" an attractive woman giggles to her colleagues.

In a different part of the nation, 18 year old schoolgirls giggle and whisper to each other at school.

An attractive 18 year old schoolgirl smiles to an equally attractive 18 year old schoolgirl and whispers in her ear, "He is so hot, his name is James Beast."