Phantom Pleasure

Story Info
Peter the poltergeist has fun with his sexy flatmate.
3.8k words
4.44
69.2k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had discovered of late, that there were in fact some benefits to being dead.

Being dead of course, was rather inconvenient, considering all his ambitions and plans. He missed being alive, but every day that he remained in this world as a spirit, his memories of family and friends, hopes and dreams, grew fainter and fainter. Most emotions had left him now, but there was one that strongly remained. Lust. After his death, Peter had remained in his old apartment. He hadn't had anywhere else to go. At first he spent his time wandering around the rooms that were the only familiar thing left in his afterlife, and tried to ignore the new tenant who had moved in. But then he found that watching her, could actually be quite interesting.

Peter didn't know her name. But he enjoyed watching her. She was neither tall nor short, not fat nor thing. But she had long dark hair, and dark-almond shaped eyes. Her curves were subtle, but enough to satisfy him. He started to watch her while she undressed at night, slipping into a short nightie that hiked up around her hips at night and revealed her lacy blue panties. Peter had been a handsome man in life, and perhaps if she had been able to see him, there would have been some attraction. But he was a ghost, and she could not see him. She could feel him though. He'd recently realised that there was nothing holding him back any more. He began to join her in the shower, not touching her, just standing behind her. He liked to see how her naked flesh shivered when she felt his cold breath on her back. Now and then he would nudge the soap so it would drop to the shower floor. And when she bent over to pick it up, he was treated to an excellent view of her pert rear. That was when he discovered that though he was dead, certain parts of his anatomy would still respond to a beautiful woman. While she was at work, he worked his shaft up and down, imagining her pert behind, those luscious breasts, and helped himself to release. And yet he was not satisfied. Neither was he tired from the effort.

One day he when she was undressing, he couldn't take it anymore. Moving behind her he grabbed her breasts from behind. She was shocked. Confused. She looked around but there was no one there. He let his hands stroke over her nipples lightly once more before letting her go. She hesitated, but shook the experience off as a cold spot, or a rush of wind or something. Uneasily dismissing the odd situation. The next day when she bent down to pull on her pantyhose his hands eased themselves over her ass, rubbing and pulling, stretching apart her ass cheeks to reveal her pink little anus, and further south her gorgeous pussy. She tripped over in shook, looking around for someone there, but there was no one. Hurriedly she pulled on the rest of her clothes, abandoning the pantyhose and rushing down stairs. She was scared now, he could feel it. But he was horny. His dick was hard and swelling, and unsatisfied. He followed her downstairs and decided he would make her a little late to work today.

The woman was down in the kitchen, organising her food for lunch. Raising his hand high, he brought it down with a sharp slap on her rear. She yelped in surprise and spun around. The kitchen was empty but for her, or so she thought. Moving behind her, he slapped her ass harder, and grinned as she cried out again. He was delighted at the colour it brought to her cheeks.

"Who's there?" she demanded. Her voice shook but her face was fierce. "Whatever kind of sick game you're trying to play, get out of here now."

Peter leaned in close and breathed cold air on the side of her neck. Her skin crawled. He smiled, and decided to up the game stakes. He lifted up her skirt and she gasped. The little noise she made rung around and around in his ears and tortured him pleasurously. He decided she needed to share in his torment. She was wriggling, trying to putt her skirt down, but she couldn't. Invisible hands held it up, exposing her lacy panties, red, this time. He chuckled at her antics, and with a lusty growl, ripped the skirt away. She cried out, and backed against the kitchen counter. His hands reached out again, grabbing a hold of her blouse, and tearing it open, spraying buttons left and right across the kitchen tiles. There was just a bra left between him and that silky flesh he'd seen so often in his mind. The red bra matched her panties, and as it undid at the front, he opened the clasp, exposing those beautiful breasts for all the world to see. She gasped, and tried to cover them, but used the pantyhose he had brought from downstairs, and used it to tie her arms behind her back.

Peter molested her breasts, rubbing at them, squeezing them, pulling them. His ghostly thumbs rubbed back and forth across her nipples, hardening them playfully. He loved the way her eyes darkened with shock. His mind still played back the way that she had gasped. He wanted to hear that noise again. He grinned, and leaned her over the kitchen bench.

"What? No!" she cried, as he slapped her ass again. He slapped again, and again, one cheek then the other, faster and faster. Once both her ass cheeks and her cheeks were flushed red, he began to play with her breasts again. "What are you - oh, wait-"

Her voice broke off, as he teased her nipples hard again, teasing them expertly. She moaned, despite herself, her face going red as she caught the noise. He only used that as an invitation. Making sure one of his hands kept her torso pressed into the bench, his other reached down, and slowly, very slowly pulled off her panties. She was surprised at this, and struggled a little. But his ghostly strength was far superior, and he left the panties on the floor around her high heels. They were already wet. No matter what she might say, she was turned on.

He leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "You like someone slapping you aye?" his eye caught the fruit on the bench. "Wonder what else you like?"

His fingers slipped down, playing with her clit. She let out another moan, as the invisible hands roved over her sensitive area. His fingers curled in the dark hair around her pussy, stroking and building the intensity faster and faster. He never ran out of breath, or slowed down. He didn't tire any more, and it wasn't long before her cheeks were red for a different reason. He built the pressure, slipping one finger, and then two into her wet pussy, plunging back and forth until she cried out, squirming against the bench in pleasure. Her breath came fast and at the look on her face his desire grew. He desperately wanted to stuff his hard cock inside her, and ram her until she could be pleasured no more. But he decided the pleasure could wait. He flipped her over, and hauled her up onto the kitchen bench, so she was lying on her back, her legs parted for some invisible man. He wanted her to see that there was nothing there. Her eyes widened once more. He untied her arms and hefted them up above her head, tying them this time, to the kitchen sink, making sure she could not escape. Even if she wanted to.

But would she want to? Her eyes were still darkened from the orgasm Peter had brought her to, her pussy dripping with delight as he worked himself between her legs. He lifted one of the bananas out of the fruit bowl, letting it hover in front of her mouth so she could understand. Her eyes widened and she went to speak - but he stuff the fruit into her mouth, making sure the skin of the fruit, was thoroughly lubricated by her saliva. Just because he loved the look on her face, her cheeks wide, and her eyes surprised with he fill of fruit down her throat, he paused. He stuffed the fruit in a little farther, pumped it a few seconds more. She moaned, and then gagged, and he brought out the dripping fruit, running it along her naked breasts and down to her bare pussy.

Her eyebrows drew together, her beautiful face angry with whoever it was that was assailing her and forcing her to feel such pleasure. "Don't you dare." She ordered, as she saw the banana hover above her waiting vagina. "Don't you d-"

He pushed the other banana into her open mouth, and chuckled at the look of outrage on her face. He loved how fucking sexy she looked when she was angry. But he would make this woman cry out with pleasure. He readied the banana, and using his fingers to open her pussy wide, gently slipped the fruit inside. Her eyes opened wide at the thick fruit inside her, and keeping his eyes on that expression, he pushed the banana in deeper, pulling it out a little and then driving it further back in. He pumped her harder, deeper. Her saliva rolled up around the banana in her mouth as she gasped and moaned, still not understanding what was happening. Her hands wrapped around the sink tap as he delved deeper inside of her, using his other hand to work her clit again as she rocked against him. Her eyes settled closed, as she moaned louder, harder. And then, just as she was about to reach climax, he pulled the banana out of her mouth, and shoved the tip into her ass.

Her eyes opened wide, as he forced the fruit up her tight asshole. She couldn't speak, could only gasp as he pushed them both in further, pumping hard now, one and then the other, as he stuffed both her holes and fucked them repeatedly. She panted and struggled against him as he plunged them all the way in let them settle there a moment. He shoved them in as far as they could go and with that last stroke her body writhed and bucked in orgasm. He kept them there, forcing the fruit all the way up her pussy and ass, as the orgasm rolled over her. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and he grinned.

All at once he released her, pulling the fruit out and dropping them on the floor. He untied her hands from the sink and for a moment she only lay there, panting. Then she sat up suddenly, remembering that she was supposed to be afraid. Not supposed to be pleasured and heartily happy with being fucked, and just a little disappointed that the phantom invasion hadn't lasted longer.

"Hello?" her voice was hesitant. Peter leaned against the bench across from her, his member rock solid, as he watched her ease herself off the bench. Her legs were weak and for a moment she had to support herself, so that her knees didn't buckle. All at once, deciding that she was in fact alone, she ran upstairs.

He waited, smug, and horny, until she came back downstairs. She'd cleaned herself up, and put on a new blouse and skirt. The pantyhose she seemed to have forgotten. She had a new bra and panties on as well but he couldn't tell what colour they were, and didn't want to check now and let her catch on that he was still here. That would ruin the next surprise he had in store for her. Instead he just smiled to himself as she grabbed her purse and keys, and climbed into the car. She pulled onto the road, unaware that Peter the poltergeist had followed her, and was now sitting in the passenger's seat. She'd fixed her hair up in a bun this time, much to his disappointment. He liked the way her hair fell around her breasts, and how soft it looked when it was down. But the remaining colour in her cheeks made up for it, and his eyes travelled south to where her skirt slid up against the leather seats.

As she switched from first gear to second his fingers worked their way up her skirt, and brushed over her clit. Her eyes widened in panic, and he drew away. She looked around, but there was no one there. He waited until she reached a red light, before suddenly slipping two fingers inside of her. She gasped, and bucked against his fingers. Neither he nor she was sure if she was trying to get away from them, or welcoming them inside of her. She shook her head and squirmed, now trying to pull away, but his fingers were persistent and had her trapped. It took the car behind her, beeping, to make her realise the light had turned green. She floored it, and as her speed built, so did his intensity. Just before she reached climax he withdrew his fingers, worrying in case he caused her to get into an accident. It was more fun to tease her as she was. But he didn't want her to become a ghost herself.

Peter waited a few minutes until she had calmed down, laughing at her slightly disappointed face. He grinned, and waited for just the right moment - then slipped his finger into her sore ass. She cried out, and unwittingly hit the gas pedal full speed. It was a bad idea as the area she was in was full of cop cars. She was pulled over, and a laughing Peter continued to work one finger in and out of her ass, as the cop questioned her. Once she even moaned, and the cop looked at her in disgust before writing her a ticket and letting her pass. Her face was red with embarrassment, and she took a minute to try and pull at the phantom hand between her legs. He let her pull his hand away, quite pleased that she could touch him and imagining a few scenarios for later. But while she might have felt victorious for getting the poltergeist out of her ass, she didn't realise that while she was distracted he had undone the top two buttons on her blouse, showing off the top of her breasts and fresh black bra. He pulled off her black panties and left them on the steering wheel while she walked into the office looking like a slut.

A few people noticed and looked at her funny. Especially the men. All of them were looking at her and imaging things just like Peter was imagining. Her cheeks heated up at the attention she was getting, not knowing why. Her boss especially noticed how sexy she looked, and not for the first time fantasised about calling her into his office to bang her over his desk until she was sore. He cleared his throat and went back into his office, while she moved over to her cubicle. Peter grinned, and grabbing the office stapler, positioned it so as she sat down the stapler slipped right inside her vagina. She cried out in shock at the sudden intrusion and one or two workers looked at her in surprise.

"You okay Kimberly?" an old woman across the way asked.

Kimberly could still feel the heat in her cheeks, but nodded, not trusting herself to speak. She opened up her computer and tried to concentrate on her work. But it was useless. She was too distracted by the huge presence inside of her. Even worse, she heard someone looking for the stapler, and asking around to see who had it. When the man came to her cubicle she shook her head, but went red with shame as he passed by. She had realised now what was inside of her, and couldn't take the presence anymore. She couldn't concentrate on her work, and she had to get it out.

The walk to the bathroom was another humiliating experience, as she had to try and walk normally, with a stapler shoved up her vagina. She should just be grateful he hadn't put it in her ass. At last though, she reached the bathroom and locked herself inside her cubicle. But she wasn't alone. Peter was with her. Lifting her skirt up, Kimberley realised her panties were gone, not knowing that Peter had pinched them off of her in the car. But shaking her head at that, she gingerly pulled the stapler out of her, heat rushing to her cheeks at the feeling. She sighed.

"Safe at last."

The red in her cheeks was too much for Peter. At last he gave in and grabbing her by the back of the head, forced her lips around his stone-cold cock. Her eyes flew wide in surprise and she struggled against him, at the massive cock inside her. Peter pulled her head forward, forcing her mouth back and forth along his thick member. The heat inside him rose, as he forced her mouth savagely around his cock. He forced her to mouth-fuck him harder and harder, driving his cock until it hit the back of her throat. Still sitting on the toilet, her hands reached out for balance. One reached the paper toilet dispenser, the other without meaning to came around to clap around his ass. It was his turn to gasp now, as her hand clutched the ass cheek ruthlessly tight. He pummelled himself into her, pumping his hips and grinning devilishly as he reached climax - ah - and then - his legs shuddered as he reached orgasm and blew a load of sticky ghost cum into Kimberley's mouth. She made a little noise, and he kept his mouth around his cock until she had choked and gagged, and swallowed all his sticky cum. He smiled to himself, knowing that no one else could see the spiritual spunk. But loving the fact that she had been able to feel it in her throat.

He left her there, looking shell-shocked, and throat-fucked by an invisible being. Then at last, she cleaned herself up the best she could, hesitating at the wash mirror, for whatever came next. What came next was her walking out into her office full of co-workers with Peter holding her skirt up for everyone to see her ass. Kimberley's boss came out right in time to see the woman he had often had erotic dreams about, strut around the office with no panties on.

"Kimberley!" he cried. "See me in my office one moment."

She looked nervous, and entered the boss' office warily. He nodded for her to close the door behind her which she did, Peter slipping in to watch the action. He rubbed his face in his hands, deciding that looking at her wasn't a great idea for his self-control.

"Kimberley," he repeated. "Usually you are a great worker, always on time, always following the dress code."

"Yes sir," she said quickly. "I know I was late today, and I'm sorry. It won't happen again!"

"And your state of dress?" he asked, still rubbing his face with his hand.

She glanced down and blushed. "O-O-h my gosh." She had at last seen her half undone blouse and the way her skirt was tucked in to show her ass cheeks. "I-I-I-"

Peter had had enough of all the babbling. He shoved himself inside her boss' body, taking over his consciousness, and letting his own, dead, spirit fill the man's every bone and muscle, until he was in control. Peter's soul looked through her boss' eyes as he twisted the man's face into a grin.

"Looks like I'm just going to have to reprimand you."

Her head shot up, eyes widening at the sudden change in her boss' voice and attitude.

"Y-You..."

"Me." Peter said, advancing towards you. "I believe we met earlier this morning."

Her face flushed red, and she backed up until she hit the door. He shook his head. "Oh no." he continued. "I still have a thing or two I want from you." He grabbed her by the arm and spun her, until she was thrown across his office desk. The papers and contents he threw off to the floor, pausing a moment, to relish the feel of her flesh touching his flesh. Her heat, her smell, intoxicating him with its vicinity. Unlike this morning, he took his time gently undoing her buttons, putting her blouse back to reveal her black bra, and sliding the skirt up around her hips. She didn't protest this time as he let her hair out of her bun, spilling out across the mahogany.

His fingers hesitated on her clit, but it was unnecessary. She was already horny, already ready, and all that remained was for him to plunge his hard, hot cock, inside her. He did so with relish, both he and her, gasping. He moved quicker now, plunging in and out like he had been dreaming about for so long. His mouth became determined and he fucked her, hard and long, until at last, they both came. Peter collapsed on the desk on top of her, feeling the heat radiating from their bodies, his cock still inside her, twitching in aftereffects of the orgasm. It wasn't the last though. Once they'd caught their breath, he flipped her over, her ass to the ceiling, and rode her doggy-style, hard and fast, with her grunting 'yes, yes!' as he pummelled her mercilessly. All afternoon her plumbed her depths and rode her hard. His lust was insatiable, and he fantasied of a future where he would have her moan his name, as he pushed his dick inside her. At last, utterly spent, and barely able to walk, her ass, pussy, and throat sore, Peter let her go.

12