phanTOMORROW Ch. 02: NEGATIVE REACTION

Story Info
Touching moments! Griffin seeks answers and he gets more than even he bargained for.
4.9k words
4.69
3.1k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Author's Note : Last chapter the sensitivity of Rape was called into question. Be advised that the subject remains a tender issue going forward. In a world where you're the only survivor judgment can be nulled. While the main character is a good soul at heart some readers might think of it as bad choices. Read if you can handle it, if not I'll understand. This is a Last Man on Earth story so if I inevitably end up as the last reader/ writer I guess that's how the world ends. All I ask is for you folks to read the series as a Syfy with fault. Griffin Folklore lives for the day.

_________________________________________________

"Don't touch! Don't touch!"

Dancing about the lobby of the Brooklyn Towers, a 20 story hotel where Griffin Folklore decided to hole up for the night he discovered the side effects of what he referred to as the Rapture. Whether it truly was the end times remained to be seen. For now he was dodging and weaving and trying to be respectful. When you have nude ghosts roaming the halls and some not so beautiful to look at, it became a challenge to avoid staring. Even worse when he found ghosts more appealing.

"Whoa! Supermodel at 3:00!" He used a support pillar to hide behind in order to check out the body of a resident. It was easy enough to tell she had implants which made him wonder if clothing got lost in their vanishing acts why did she have silicone? He noticed a gold tooth on the floorboard of a car during his travels, even dentures, so why something as unnatural as a boob job got passed through? Not that he complained. With his girlfriend Jade now a fond memory he was free to check girls out even if it was only in looking. It wasn't as if he could touch anyone they being ghosts. Right? So tempted!

"Not yet! My luck I'd be sucked right in to the spirit world. Hell, who knows maybe I'm the one on the other side. I'm not even going to try and figure out the logic in all this." With the woman prowling about he realized that she must be the hotel Manager by the way her poise carried her. It was almost as if the inhabitants were moving on with their every day lives, personality and all. Courtesy when nearly running into one another, waves of friendship, sly unheard whistles of men checking women out in passing. You name it!

"This is just soooo bizarre. I think maybe I should just go to my room and wait it out until morning. If they're still here it must mean everyone in the world is like this, right? Streets would be crazy overrun with ghosts...if that's what they are...strange they look more like negatives than what I've always interpreted as ghosts. No chill in the air or anything." He exhales into his hand on impulse to see if a cloud of warm air showed itself. "Nope! So nothing atmospheric." Picking up a tiny vase he looks around for the closest ethereal body. "Quick experiment!"

Gently throwing it via underhand toward a man sitting in a lobby chair reading a paper that was once in his possession, but now lay fanned out on the carpet. The vase passed through him as he acted as if turning pages like a Mime and bounced off the chair fabric and lay there where he sat. The only thing it did was make him lower his paper, look around, shrug, then resume reading what was no longer there. "He felt something by my doing that. Maybe on the other side it was like him being nudged. Weird!"

Relocating the hot Manager he followed her like a stalker for a bit just to amuse himself. It wasn't like he was ever going to get her, she being elsewhere. Fearing physical touch he instead rolled up a magazine from a lobby end table and moved behind the beautiful ghost. Taking the magazine he swatted her on the ass with it. Like the man with the paper she reacted as if something touched her, looked around, directly at him even, but not as if recognizing he was there. Rubbing her butt she shrugged and went on her way.

"She felt the magazine swat her. Interesting!" Fidgeting as to what to do next he decided his pervy act was not right and went up to the woman facing her and waving, "Hi! I'm the guy that just slapped your ass. Just wanted to say sorry, couldn't resist." Her reaction was a warm smile and a wave over him toward someone other than he. Stepping aside he looked back to see a tall male negative of a man waving back. "Boss! I can tell."

Giving up he went to the elevator and pushed the button waiting on it to arrive. "With no one here that can physically push a button besides me I wonder why it went up again? Guess maybe it's set up that way." A shiver expressed it was more the idea that he might not be alone amid all these negatives that spooked him. While he worried he might be the only living breathing human left of whatever happened here, the odds were he couldn't possibly be the sole survivor...could he?

With the elevator arriving the door hissed open. Within it he found two passengers an older man and a girl Griffin's age. Instead of leaving the elevator they stood idle but seemed almost flirty with their eyes. Swallowing, Griffin stepped in but after pushing the highest level button hugged a corner. Watching them as the door shut the naked ghosts turned to one another and she jumped up into his arms kissing him with ferocity. "Nice!" He fidgeted, "Don't make me miss Jade!" He tried to turn away but the guys hands on the girls ass was too alluring. He knew when this situation actually happened they were dressed because their clothing was at their feet on the elevator floor.

Seeing her purse Griffin carefully used his foot to drag it toward him. Once in his possession he sifted through it finding and confiscating a pack of chewing gum then snuck a look at her ID. Being nosey he discovered her name. "Kaycee Lance!" Looking over at them he said aloud, "Hey Kaycee? Bet I have a bigger dick than he does." It wasn't like she heard him.

Their kiss pausing the man lowered her back to the floor and they behaved. Obviously their original destination concluded but did not have time to disembark before the effect must have hit. Sighing as Griffin held the door he turned to the girl, "I'm in the penthouse if you get tired of Romeo there. We should party." With no obvious recognition Griffin released the door and moved on. A housekeeper was the only other ghost prowling the halls. Nothing special to look at as she walked about, leaving her cart behind unable to no longer push it. Watching her closely she simply looked confused that she could not open doors and went from one room to the next before repeating her routine.

"Damn! That would suck!"

Curious he found her master key lanyard on top of her uniform by the cart. Taking the key he unlocked a few doors and propped them open to see if she would go inside. It was as if she still could not enter. "I tried Conchita!" He had noticed her name tag on the floor with her uniform. With the maid unable to enter the rooms he took it upon himself to explore them. All but one were empty. On a last door he spotted the Do Not Disturb sign and chuckled. Unlocking the door he was discouraged by an interior deadbolt. "Well fuck!" Indeed! If he could have gotten in he would have seen a gangbang in progress between a hot girl and four guys. Just his luck!

Keeping her key for future use Griffin went to the penthouse elevator and headed up. Reaching it he stepped in, a sensor light turning on at his crossing a certain threshold. "Cool feature!" From there he grabbed a beer from the fridge and tossed the cap into a waste basket. "One good thing if I moved in here...I'd never have to take the garbage out I could just toss it off the balcony. 20 floors down I'd never have to deal with it piling up too high."

Out on the balcony with the rain stopped he took a hard look about the streets to see ghosts everywhere he looked. "If the effect happened early morning I just don't get why foot traffic is so horrible. Unless people from cars abandoned them and are just lost. Fuck this is going to take awhile to get used to. Mom still hasn't answered me back, I can only assume the worse. God I hate the idea of not having her babying me. No more chicken enchiladas with candles on my birthday."

A moment of depression guiding him he headed inside and turned on the big screen TV, settling into a slouch on the sofa, remote poised for multiple selections. "Ooooo! Streaming services. As long as the power doesn't go out I can at least have plenty to watch for a few years. D +, HBOmix, Amazin' Prime, woohoo!" Excited for all of two minutes he shuts the TV off. "Who am I kidding...I'll be bored in a week. With nobody to talk to, cuddle with, eat dinner alongside, fuck..." Jade on his thoughts made him weep and down his beer quickly as an intervention. "Nightmare Avenue!"

A door buzzer going off made him jump out of his skin. "What the heck? Where did that come from? How for that matter?" Leaving the sofa he went to a tiny monitor keypad next to the door. Pushing a response button led to a camera feed outside the penthouse elevator. Before his eyes he saw the negative ghostlike spirit of the housemaid Conchita. Beside her stood the elevator girl in all of her hotness. Both spirits extended their hands as if wanting him to put something in them.

"What is going on? Are they trying to communicate with me?" The buzzing continued even without either ghost touching the button. Pondering the possibilities Griffin lifted the lanyard around his neck and looked at it. "Do they want their stuff back?" The gum he swiped from the hot blond Legative in his pocket is drawn out and pondered over. "They must be holding on to what they left behind. When something gets taken from them or moved they try and get it back."

Three straight minutes of buzzing he opens his elevator and heads downstairs. Tension and fear rising as he slipped down that single story he hugged the wall by the control panel. As the door opened he saw the ladies simply staring straight ahead. With just enough room to slip by Conchita he scurried down the hall and went to the Maid's cart. Hanging her lanyard on the cart Conchita's ethereal form moved on to her next door only to look confused all over again.

"Damn! Poor Conchita!"

Moving next to the secondary elevator he opened it to find Kaycee's man standing there lost as to why he was all alone. Stepping into the elevator Griffin placed her gum back into her purse on the floor and stood up as if to apologize to the guy. No words escaping his mouth Grif turned to the elevator door and saw Kaycee blocking his way off.

"Fuck you're hot!" He swallowed taking in her full frontal beauty. With a gallant bow his arm offered her entry. Stepping in she resumed her place with her man, they again making out like bandits. "Damn! I'm gonna miss that kind of affection. Have fun guys...much as you can that is." Stepping out, the elevator again closed and headed down. "Up! Down! Up! Down! At least they have the right idea."

With the few doors he had propped open earlier it gave Conchita access to at least attempt to do her job even if crossing the threshold was at the moment impossible. "Lesson learned. Don't take personal items from people." On that note he headed upstairs and locked himself back in. A ten minute shower to relax he paraded nude until an attempt to sleep on the master bed. Tossing and turning he gave up and paced the floor. "This just sucks, I don't know what to do with myself. I miss Jade! I'm not even upset anymore over what happened. I know she didn't want it to happen as it played out, temporary insanity maybe? I'm no shrink! Obviously even if she did find herself enjoying it she was going to be murdered. Jade? If you can hear me?" He looked toward the ceiling, "I'm sorry for judging you too quickly. I need you Babe." Fondling his cock as a temporary reconciliation he considered rubbing one off but struggled. Maybe he just needed further inspiration. Going to Jade's back pack he took out her picture to pay homage too in jerking off but stopped cold.

"Hold up! If Kaycee and Conchita came looking for their personal items...will Jade?"

The Yankee's coat he had swiped from the produce truck driver made him bulge his eyes, "Oh Fuck! I bet he comes for his coat too. I need to take his coat back to him after I check on Mom tomorrow. I can stop back by Jade's and stay there until nightfall. See if she comes back to me too." He was getting hopeful. "I wonder if I keep something if Jade would stay here with me? Better than nothing I can at least keep her close. Right?" Good in theory! Pulling out the ring he gave Jade he kissed it. "Come back to me Baby!" Careful what you wish for Mister Folklore!

Sleep still denied he tried again to jerk off, which prompted him to watch the video knowing that a good ole' fashioned rub off always rested him enough in dire times. He found no inspiration in simply watching Jade, mainly because each time he focused on her image he unavoidably saw the guy who filmed her raping her. Only so many times he could rewind her video to just her before he bulged his eyes.

"FUCK! What if that asshole comes after his video camera? Even if I keep the tape, it belonged to him. Son of a bitch! I have got to think more clearly before I do things going forward. I'll put it all back except for Jade's things. I want her with me."

Freaked a bit Griffin needed air but the balcony gave him chills suddenly. Like it was some allure to jump and end his own life. His constant pacing led him to take a walk. Realizing he was still nude he was tempted to go get dressed then paused, "Who's going to stop me from streaking? Hell everybody is naked now. Fuck it!"

Elevator down one flight he crept out looking both ways as if worried then chuckled. Going to the main elevator he opened it to see Kaycee back in her man's arms, legs wrapped about his waist like a never ending repeat of I Lust Lucy. Obviously before the incident that nullified everyone they were clothed so their current actions meant they weren't really fucking. Just two ethereal lovers in the night without satisfaction.

Pushing the lobby button the elevator headed down. While waiting he just couldn't take his eyes off of Kaycee's perfect ass. His dick rising to the occasion Griffin hit the stop button and the elevator halted. Nibbling his lower lip he found the courage to move right behind Kaycee and jerk off close to her bare bottom. "Time for another experiment. I wonder if she will react if I cum on her?" He considered himself to be the last pervert on Earth. Possibly! If you were at a crossroads like this wouldn't your judgment be off?

"This is sooo wrong!" He told himself as his hand feverishly ravaged his cock. Part of him wanted to touch her but he really didn't know how it might effect him. Still pondering the worst that he might become a ghost himself in doing so he kept a good two feet from her. From experience he knew he could shoot his load that distance and make his mark. "I bet she would have been hot as hell to bed down before all this happened. Sorry Jade!" He was feeling guilty all of a sudden, but not enough to stop what he was doing. It wasn't cheating unless the ladies were alive.

"Getting close!" He panted, sharing a strain in his expression. "Forgive me Kaycee. I can't help myself." Neither could she technically! Groaning turning bestial Griffin Folklore fired off thick milky tendrils of cum that passed through her ass cheeks. He closed his eyes to relish in his endeavors final droplets savoring the moment. In his blindness he missed an important revelation, Kaycee turned human in a blink and fell to the floor at an awkward angle, yet there were no sounds of any thud. Her shoulder to the elevator wall she peered up at her man and then shot a bewildered glance at Griffin. Eyes bulging she saw him still jerking off and tried to speak but nothing came out. A second longer she turned ghostlike again.

Griffin opening his eyes to see only her man acting as if he were still kissing Kaycee made him offer a sluggish, "Huh?" Looking down at Kaycee he saw her ghost sitting on the elevator floor. "What did I miss? Obviously her ass but besides that. Why are you on the floor?" He knelt down next to her but she was lost in an affixed gaze. Waving his hand in front of her eyes found nothing. "Something happened or she wouldn't be down on the floor." He stood back up and noticed his cum trickling down the wall of the elevator, somehow managing to miss her man by inches.

"Hmmm! Did I cause her to relocate?" Rubbing his chin he considered what this meant. "Maybe I need to try doing this with my fucking eyes open." Nurturing his wet pecker he tried to excite himself enough to go again but it just wasn't happening. The weirdness of this had caught up to his nerves. "Fuck!" Again kneeling to face her he sighed, "After I check on my mom I'll stop back through tomorrow and try again. I have to know why you ended up like that." Rising to restart the elevator he went downstairs and left the elevator.

Wandering the lobby he found the usual's still moving about as if nothing had happened. That early morning Manager was still hot as hell, those silicone breast implants still amazing to look at. Something then dawned on him, "Humans are silicone based. Maybe that's why she still has them." It was a stretch, but so was the skin around those intangible puppies. Now he was getting hard again. Tempted to try his earlier experiment met with lousy success, she wouldn't stop moving long enough for him to get a bead on her. Tired of the chase he thought about something of importance. "If the ghosts follow something they're attached to at the time of their fadeout...that's how I slow her down."

Abandoning her for the time being he searched for where her clothing might have been. Going from one batch to the other looking at nametags. Nothing looked like her in the sense of clothing style. Locating the manager's office he found two desks. One had a family photo of the man she had waved to earlier. The other, sure enough had a picture of the hot manager with an older woman, a Grandmother perhaps. Eying her desks name plate it said Sonya Miller.

"Well, hello Sonya." Finding her clothing just outside the office meant she was obviously leaving at the juncture of the event. Crouching to examine her clothes he found her G-string under a long skirt. Holding it up he whistled, "Lacy! She definitely had taste." Smelling a faint fragrance of perfume he dared to bring her underwear up to his nose. "Oh fuck yeah!" He had to jerk off. Last perv on Earth back in action.

Moving with her G-string back out into the lobby he found her toward the front desk. Sitting her undies on the counter he stepped aside and waited to see what happened. It took a bit but Sonya started slowing down in her stride and looked confused. "There! It's working! The recognition isn't immediate." With confusion departing she slowly walked up to the counter while Griffin knuckled his hard on. "Might only have one more load in me so gotta make his count."

Taking her G-string he added it to his stroking hand and used her scent to inspire him. She turned to face him as if lost and simply stood there uncertain as to why. Being right in front of her he enjoyed a close up look at those huge breasts. A minute more he nutted, his shot pelting her tummy then moving right along through her until his shot streaked the carpet below her.

"HOLY SHIT!" He watched her body phase back to normal. Her eyes locking on to his she parted her lips and tried to scream but couldn't. Just like Kaycee the effect was temporary. Present only long enough to show him what he needed to see she reverted back to her negative side. "That's fucked up. She screamed but it just didn't come out." Frozen in time she simply stood there. "To heck with it. If I go ghost I just proved my stupidity." With her G-string still in his hand, his knuckle wet with jizz he reached both hands up and lightly cupped the formation of her breasts, fearing that if he squeezed them his hands might puncture her as she turned human around his fingers. That would be tragic!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12