Phase One

Story Info
How he became an exhibitionist & voyeur.
2.8k words
4.34
31.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's start at the age of eighteen. Since legally we can't dip below that magic number. We all know that the fun began at a much younger age. As a senior in high school, there were many times I had to walk home from school because my dam car had broken down. As a typical horny teenager. I was always finding new ways to masturbate. During the fall, I wore a large overcoat as I walked home from school. I found that I could slip my hand through the hole in the pocket, and play with my self as I walked down the street. My cock would be rock hard, and no one would notice. The coat was long and hid my erection. I would lower the zipper of my jeans, and pull my cock and balls out through the opening.

The feeling and the idea of what I was doing kept me on the brink of cumming. Part of the way home was a short cut through the local park. There was a nature area between the main park, and the elementary school I went to when I was little. I would make my way through the park towards that spot. It was overgrown with tall grass and large trees. The area was hidden from the road, and there were many secluded spots I found the many times I went there.

I would sneak around through the trees and look for a spot that seemed safe to continue with my task. I liked it when I could see all the activity around me, but was hidden from anyone's view. When I felt safe, I would open my coat and expose my hard cock to the world. The first few times I did this, I came pretty fast. But as time went on, I got more daring by taking off my coat, and dropping my jeans down to my ankles. The cool air felt great on my cock and balls. I learned how to prolong my masturbation by just slowing down the pace of the stroking. But the excitement would get to me soon, and again I would cum faster than I wanted to.

I started using the excuse that I needed to walk to stay in shape for basketball. When really all I wanted to do was beat off in the park. I wasn't a virgin by any means. I got laid the first time when I was a sophomore with a senior girl. And had had many girl friends since. But I was addicted to jacking off. It just felt so good. I got even bolder during my secret sessions at the park. The weather was getting warmer, and I got more and more daring each time. Sometimes I would lay down with my pants at my feet, and my shirt up to my neck. Later on I would duck behind a really dense area and remove all my clothes. I'd walk through the thick brush with a raging boner. Just the slightest touch would send me over the edge. Sometimes I would be completely naked as I lay down under the warm sum, and brought myself off with only a few strokes.

I finally realized that I loved the threat of getting caught. On a few occasions, I sensed I was being watched. I got a little scared, but it got me hotter than ever thinking about someone watching me. I would really get into it. Spreading my legs wide and playing with my balls as I jacked off. Other times I would watch people at the park and beat off. Wishing they could see me as I shoot my cum.

School finally ended that summer, so I had to find new ways of satisfying my urges. I met a new girl named Dawn. She was a little on the trashy side, but very cute with a great body. She lived with her divorced mother, and two younger siblings. She was still a virgin. She would let me play with her tits, and finger her pussy. But no screwing. The best part of our sex life was she loved to watch me beat off. Although I really wanted to fuck her, I loved having her watch me masturbate until I would fire out a huge load all over myself. Sometimes she would play with my balls as I jacked off. This would always get me super hot, and I'd have a huge climax. She moved away after a year or so, but we never had intercourse.

A year or so later, I meet Sandy. She wound up being my first wife. I was 20, and she was only 16 when we got married. She was fun in the sack. She loved it when I would pull out and cum on her pussy. She also liked to watch me jack off. Which was fine by me, because I liked it when someone watched me. We got kinkier as time went on. We talked about a threesome with another guy. And about me experimenting with a little bisexual activity. She wanted to watch me suck a cock. And I wanted to do it in front of her. I was open to a lot of new ideas, as long as they involved watching, and being watched.

We fantasized about her getting fucked by another guy while I watched, and me licking his cum from her pussy. Or her watching me give another guy a blowjob, having him cum in my mouth while she watched. One time we were at her girlfriend's house visiting. I had on gut off jeans with no underwear. I purposely had the leg of the shorts pulled in such a way that my cock and balls were visible. Sandy's friend had a great view. Later that night as we made love, we both got off talking about what I had done.

One day a photographer approached her. He wanted to use her for his portfolio. We talked about it, and agreed it might be fun. But little did we realize he wanted to do nudes. I was at first against it, but the more I thought about it, it turned me on to think of my wife being naked in front of another man. The morning she left for her first shoot, I jacked off with all sorts of images in my mind. Later when she came home, I drilled her with questions about what happened. She said he was a perfect gentleman, and not to worry. We fucked that night while talking to each other about him joining us in bed, me sucking his cock, him fucking her as I watched, and so on.

I think Sandy had a little exhibitionist in her also. But that episode ended after awhile. Another thing I'll never forget while I was married to Sandy was one Saturday morning, Sandy was out running errands. I was horny as usual, and was flipping through a new Penthouse I just got. I was standing in the kitchen with my pants pulled down and stroking my hard cock. When suddenly Sandy's brother Brad burst through the garage door and caught me just before I was about to cum. I quickly pulled up my pants to try and hide what I was doing, but it was too late, I was busted. He said it was no big deal and went about his business. But I was pretty embarrassed. I told Sandy about it that night and she asked me if it turned me on. The more I thought about it, yea, it made me hot to think about Brad seeing my hard on. She talked about all kinds of different scenarios we could do with her own brother. It made for an exciting evening of sex.

Although the sex was fun, Sandy and I grew apart, and divorced a few years later. I was single again, and looking to have some fun. I ran into a friend from school named Scott. He was always talking me into doing outrageous things. One time when we were 18 and cruising for girls. We found two together and they invited us to they?re place up the freeway a little. We partied with them for a little while, drank so beer and smoked a couple of joints. They both went into a bedroom together and a short while later one of them flipped off the lights. Then when she turned them back on, they stood there naked. Scott and I looked at each other and we knew it was going to a fun night. We paired off and got down to some serious fucking. All the time Scott and I would watch each other fucking. We even switched partners after a while. Both girls had had a few climaxes each, and Scott had pulled out of one of them and I watched as he jerked his cock and shoot his load over her tits. It was awesome to watch another guy shoot his come. The three of them were resting on the floor, while I sat on the couch with my dick still hard as a rock. I hadn't cum yet.

Scott looked over at me and told me I should jack off for the girls. I reached for my cock and slowly stroked it while watching all of them watch me. I could see Scott's cock begin to grow a little and it turned me on to be doing this while he and the girls watched me. Like it was planned, they all moved closer to me. One girl was between my legs, one to my left, and Scott to my right. I was in total disbelief, this was awesome. They all, including Scott, began to gently touch me as I beat off. The girl to my left was touching my chest and belly (one of my favorite spots) and Scott had reached under my spread legs to play with my balls. I moaned out load how hot this was, as the girl in the middle took my cock in her mouth.

I knew I wouldn't last too long like this and told them I was close. Scott told me to beat off and shoot my load while they all watch. He kept playing with my balls as I took over from the girl sucking me. They all urged me on until I couldn't take it anymore, and I just exploded. Cum flew from the tip of my dick and landed on my chest and belly. The girls messaged it into my skin as Scott caressed my balls and softening cock.

Scott and I didn't get to see much of each other for a while because of work and stuff. But a few years later, he had gotten married to a real hottie named Kim. They lived up the hill in a really neat house. It was huge, with a large deck around the entire back of the house. I started going up there on the weekends to party, and would usually stay over. We would drink, smoke pot, and do a lot of coke. Coke can really get you horny, and able to last forever.

Sometimes I would have to go outside for some air to revive myself. One time while standing out back, Scott came out and said to follow him to the garage that was under the house. We went in the garage and he showed me his collection of porno mags. We flipped through them and it was getting me heated up a little. Scott said he was going upstairs to check on his wife, and to jack off to the mags if I wanted to. He left so I found a few choice pictures and opened my jeans to free my stiff cock. I began to really get into it when I heard him coming back. Remembering the time with the two girls we picked up, I was hopping for a little playtime with him.

He walked into the garage, but wasn't alone. He had Kim with him. We were all a little high on coke, so I'm sure everybody's inhabitations were lowered. I know mine were, because I did not try to hide what I was doing as they came closer to me. Kim's eyes were bugged out as she watched me stroke my dick. She was wearing short shorts, and a tube top. She had a hot body with nice size tits, and a great figure. She was watching me actions closely and I saw her raise her left hand and caress her breast. Her other hand slipped inside her shorts and was rubbing her pussy. Scott was eating this all up, since I think he got off on making people do things they really want to do, but wouldn't under normal conditions.

He told Kim and I to get completely naked. We looked at each other and smiled as we stripped down to nothing. She looked fucking hot, what an awesome body she had. My cock was hard as a rock from seeing her, and doing what we were doing. He told her to get on her knees and suck my cock. I was getting turned on more and more by the second. She did as she was told and I felt the most awesome feeling as she tock my cock between her lovely lips. Scott had also gotten naked as he watched his wife give me a blow job. He told her to play with her pussy while she sucked me. I was close to cumming and said to Scott that maybe Kim wants some attention.

He got my drift, knowing it would be better to makes things last as long as possible. He told Kim to stop and to lie down on the workbench. Scott told her to masturbate for us. We stood beside her as she slowly slid her hands down her smooth flat tummy towards her moist pussy. She spread her lips apart with her left hand, as she inserted two fingers from the other into her cunt. Scott and I began to play with our own cocks as she started to caress he clit. She rose up on one elbow and told me to touch Scott's hard cock. I reached over and felt his erection. He throbbed in my hand and I felt the wetness of his precome with my fingertips. Kim was really getting into my playing with Scott's cock. She asked me if I wanted to suck it. I said I did, and turned to Scott to ask if it was ok. He said he'd love to feel my mouth on his cock.

I knelt down on one knee and brought his dick to my lips. Kim said to go for it as she speed up the finger action on her cunt. I opened my mouth and took him inside. He moaned out load how good it felt as I really got into working over his cock. Kim cried out she was going to cum, as did Scott. They both came together and I felt the first jet of cum enter my mouth. He emptied his load as I swallowed each shot down my throat. I stood up and looked them both in the eye and said that was fantastic. They both agreed and noticed my cock was hard as a rock. Kim faced me on the bench and asked Scott if I could fuck her. He said I deserved a nice wet pussy after doing such a good job on him. He took hold of my erection and rubbed it across Kim's cunt lips. She spread them a little as Scott's other hand was on my ass, pushing me into Kim's hot pussy. I slid in easily, and could feel her warmth and wetness surround my hard cock. Scott still had a hold on the base of my dick as I started to slowly pump in and out. They both started talking to me, Scott telling me to fuck her and shoot my load in her cunt. And Kim urging me on to do the same. I was getting to the boiling point in a hurry, and said to them I was about to explode.

Just as I was going to shoot, Scott pulled my cock from her pussy and beat me off as I came big time all over Kim's pussy, thighs, and tummy. He milked all I had, and kept stroking me while telling me how hot that was. Afterwards we rested while smoking another joint, and fell asleep in bed together.

What a night that was. Something I'll never forget. I probably should give some idea of my age after the last few adventures. At this point, I'm around 27, and was about to meet my present wife Debi. We meet on a blind date set up by a couple I had known since grade school. She was a sweet girl, very proper with good morals. God knows it was probably a good thing I met her. Who knows what trouble I could have gotten into.

I will end this phase, and pick up with phase two in the next chapter.