Phawnya & the God of Storms Ch. 01

Story Info
A queen sells her body to a god to save her country.
2k words
4.35
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feet step slowly up the spiraling stone steps to my chambers. Today had not gone well. The Vorn defeated our forces at Furun River Crossing. On top of that, our neighboring country rejected my plea for aid. My people are dying. I am running out of options.

Two guards open the brass doors to my private chamber. Before I enter, I command, "Lock the doors. No one is to enter this room. Not even you. No matter what you hear. I mean it." Sir Dasper on the right opened his mouth to protest, then closed it again when his eyes met my stern gaze. Beautiful Dasper. Poor Dasper. He loves me in devoted silence, a love I cannot return.

The doors close and I step into the Queens Quarters as I have done hundreds of times before. Candles light the room. A deep blue carpet set with stars of the night sky leads to my intricately carved bed. The cherrywood bedframe is an art piece depicting curvaceous mermaids swirling with the wooden waves. Three majestic ships cut through the still ocean spray. It is a magnificent piece. Even more magnificent is the mountain of soft white bedding made of ivory silk sheets, blankets of cream-colored rabbit fur, and pearly pillows of down. How I wish to bury myself in that bed and sleep forever. I think to myself. But not yet.

I change into my new sheer black robe embroidered with gold thread and crystal and eye myself in the mirror. My body looks gorgeous in black. I am as curvaceous as those mermaids carved into the headboard - with large breasts and a tiny waist. I toss my wavy dark hair so it frames my face. Then I turn around and watch how the lacy train cascades over my round butt and legs. I lift my arms up and smile as the crystals on the bell sleeves twinkle and jingle. I look like a goddess. I have to if this plan is going to work. Now, enough of this pomp. Let's get on with it. I grab a wooden box from my safe.

Standing on the balcony, I look out at the storm hanging in the distant mountains and whisper, I hope this works. I reverently open the box, and take out the leviathan tooth the sorcerer gifted to me on the day of my coronation. The tooth is as big as a dagger, heavy too. I kneel down. The summer night breeze blows through my robe, hardening my nipples, and I scratch a circle on the floor with the tooth. I then recite the words the sorcerer had entrusted to me in case of emergency, "God of Storms, you have been called." I stand up and gaze out again at the stormy mountains.

Immediately, thunder growls, clouds shake, lightning sparks, and the tempest changes course and rumbles in my direction. The power of the storm paralyzes my body with fear. My knees lock up. My chest heaves as my heart races. The wind picks up and blows my hair about, my robe clings to my skin as gusts try to rip it off.

I force myself to come to my senses. I am the Queen of Walai. I fear nothing. I hold my robe together and back into my chamber, my eyes never straying from the balcony.

Clouds encircle my tower and a giant single bolt of lightning pierces the balcony with heart-stopping crack and blinding light. I cover my eyes. The thundering stops. A downpour begins. I open my eyes and see him in the circle on the balcony.

A man stands bare chested in the pouring rain. His shoulder-length black hair drips wet, the droplets dance over his golden eyes and chiseled cheekbones. He wears a small amulet about his neck, a pair of black pants, and an amused boyish smirk. This was Anzel, God of Storms.

"You summoned me." He says, eyeing me up and down.

"I did. So the stories are true. The God of Storms will come to aid by the call of the Leviathan's Tooth." I say. I do not say that he is more beautiful in person than in any story or depiction I've ever seen of him. I do not tell him that his brown skin glows with radiance. I do not tell him that he has the abdominals of a swimmer and the arms of an archer. His eyes burned gold before, but now they glimmer green. Instead I remark about his eyes.

"Your eyes..." I start.

Anzel laughs. "Yes they change. Hurricanes are green. Tornadoes are yellow. Snowstorms are grey. Typhoons are purple... well you get the idea." He walks towards me with a slow, dangerous swagger. "But lovely Phawnya, Queen of Walai did not summon me here to marvel at my eyes."

"You know who I am?" I ask, heart beating faster as he nears.

"Of course. I've been watching you ever since you were crowned. I've been, dare I say, admiring you for years. Beauty and cunning like yours only comes once every century or so. I've been hoping one day you'd call for me."

"Years?" I stammer out. He is so close now, I feel the warmth of his breath and smell the rain in his hair.

"You quiver. Are you frightened?" Anzel asks. His eyes burn like blue flame as they lock onto mine. I back up away from him slowly towards the wall, but he steps forward with me. His hands tremble in restraint. He yearns to touch me. Can he tell I want him too?

"Yes. I am frightened of you. You are a god. I am a mortal. You can smite me down in an instant." I answer honestly. His tall frame dwarfed me.

"Then tell me, Queen of Walai, what it is you want from me so desperately, that you've risked your life to summon the God of Storms?" Anzel asks with a smirk.

"I want you to send a storm to devastate the Vorn forces so they'll leave our lands."

"Fascinating." He muses. "And are you willing to pay the price for such an act of divine intervention?" He asks hungrily. His arms cage me against the wall, but never touches my skin. Kinetic energy builds in anticipation. We both feel the desire build amongst the restraint.

"Yes." I quiver and look down at my feet. Am I Scared? Ashamed? Maybe a little of both.

With a gentle finger below my chin, Anzel lifts my head and whispers softly, "You must state your willingness out loud for the agreement to be binding, queen."

"Okay." In my diplomatic voice I state, "I give you my body tonight, Anzel, in exchange for a storm to wipe out the Vorns."

"Done." He agrees. Instantly, eyes turn midnight black. His invisible restraint ends and he scoops my body in his arms and ravenously kisses my neck. His hands untie my sheer robe and trace over my breasts and nipples. Gentle, eager fingertips explore my shoulders, the groove of my spine, and finally my ass cheeks. And as his hands wander he kisses my lips energetically and longingly. His fingertips finally reach the space between my legs, and he smiles when he feels how wet I am.

"Oh Phawnya, you think you are such the stoic, don't you? But you can't hide it anymore. You want me too. Admit it." Anzel said between heavy breaths.

"I want you, Anzel. So much." I concede. And I do.

He lifts me up, walks me over to my bed, and lays me out on the soft white covers, my robe completely open, the curves of my naked body flicker in the candlelight. Anzel clinks open his belt and drops his trousers to the floor. His cock long and hard.

"I am going to fuck you hard tonight." he says as he climbs on top of me. I feel the weight of him and fondle his warm balls with my hands. He closes his eyes and moans. He slides his hardness into me and as he does the storm swelling around the castle towers ignites with a burst of lightening and a shocking thunder crack. I gasp. He pins my arms to the bed and presses into me again and again. And with each push in lightning streaks passed the window. As he fucks me his fingers plays with my clit. Wet drips down my taint. I moan. My body writhes beneath him. He feels so good inside me, I never want it to end. Every shove into me feels like a step higher towards satisfaction. Every pump feels like I could never feel anything better, then the next pump proves me wrong. I try to contain my scream but can't. I lose control and let out shrill ecstacy.

"Yes, scream, my little whore." Anzel pants into my ear.

I feel so dirty. Finally my legs and vaginal muscles tense up as I come hard. Thunder drowns out my voice. I try to sputter out words but all I manage between pants is "lightning".

"Oh you want to see the lightning? I'll give you lightning." He said, and he roughly pulls me up and drags me by the arm into the pouring rain. He leans me against the railing of the balcony, bends me over the railing.

"No." I say weakly. Truthfully, I grew wetter.

"Yes, Phawnya. You're mine tonight. I'll have you however I want." He says. Rain drenches us. Anzel holds me over and against the balcony so I'm looking down at the forest hundreds of stories below. He pushes into my vagina from behind. I groan out in shock. He fucks me hard and fast. He slaps my wet ass. I feel his finger press into my asshole and I moan in pain.

"Relax", he soothes. I try to relax my asshole as he pushed his fingers deeper inside. He continues to pump into me. With each fuck thunder and lighting roars around us. Meanwhile, I lay face-down over the railing at a fall that could kill me. I could die. I am completely in his power. I wince. He holds me tight with his strong arms and I finally relax. My ass feels intense pleasure now, not pain. I do not want it to end. But, I can tell he is close to coming, so I tighten the walls of my vagina in anticipation. He explodes into me and a net of lightning bolts crack around us. I scream in fear and pleasure and come with him.

His body stills then shivers. The storm settles and the downpour slows to a light drizzle.

Anzel and I drop to the ground of the balcony holding each other, our wet bodies tangled. He looks down and watches his cum drip out of me.

"You are so beautiful, did you know that? It is just unfair how stunning you are." Anzel says while stroking my wet hair. His eyes are the color of twilight. I cannot move. I cannot speak. The power I feel is unlike anything I had ever experienced before. All I can do is rest my head against his chest and listen to his heartbeat slow and feel his breath steady. He kisses my forehead and my lips. Each kiss vibrates with energy.

"I don't want to leave." Anzel says softy with a pout.

"Then don't. Stay the night with me." I implore. But he stands up and slides his pants back on.

"I must honor my half of the bargain now. The Vorn army still rages out there on your land. Tonight is the night they come face to face with their first earthquake." He states solemnly. "I am a man of my word."

My attempts to stand up fail. Anzel chuckles at my wobbly legs, picks me up, towels my body dry, and lays me naked in bed.

"Will you visit again?" I ask hopefully.

"Now that you've opened the door between our worlds, I can return through the circle again so long that it is intact." He answers. He kisses my lips one final time. "Goodnight, beautiful Phawnya. Sleep well, for the Vorns surely won't."

Anzel's eyes mutate into the hues of a blood red sunrise before he steps into the circle on the balcony and disappears in the flash of a lightning bolt. The storm leaves the tower and rolls toward the West, where the Vorn army camps by the sea.