Pheonix Shadow Ch. 02

Story Info
Never follow a man without a shadow.
2.1k words
4.79
2.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoenix Shadow

Chapter 2

I storm out of the diner I had been working at over the last several years, both furious and a bit panicked. How the heck was I going to pay rent this month? How was I going to afford my food? Gods above, I've really screwed myself over this time.

My thoughts are broken as I pass the green-eyed man from before. I had nearly forgotten him in the lecture I got from my boss that ended in my current unemployment. I turn, staring at the man as he walks off. Against everything in my mind and body saying not to, I begin to follow the strange, shadowless man. Now and then he would look back and I would hide so he wouldn't see me.

After maybe ten minutes of this little game he takes a turn into an alley I happen to know is a dead end. Steeling myself for the encounter ahead I follow him with a firm look.

But he wasn't there.

I turned into the alleyway to find no one in it. I was stunned, to say the least. I mean, I wasn't that far behind him... was I? -- No, I wasn't.

I look around the dark, empty alley in puzzlement. "What the hell?" I say softly, scratching the back of my head.

The second my hand touched the back of my head someone grabbed my arm, pinning it painfully behind my back. I bite back a cry of pain, only to have it cut off when my attacker wrapped his large arm around my neck.

"You're a piss poor hunter," he purrs into my ear, sending my mind reeling with even more questions. But, my eyes go to the ground. I see my shadow... but not his!

"W-Where the hell is your shadow?" I manage to choke out as he tightens his grip on my neck.

This question seems to catch him off guard as his grip loosens for a second. Out of nowhere, he begins laughing. "You're not a hunter, are you?" he asks.

I shake my head. "I don't even play Duck Hunt!" I say in a desperate voice, not sure what that had to do with anything, but if it got me out of this in one piece, I'd say it!

The man laughs more and I chance a glance at him. It was the man I was tailing! How the hell did he get behind me?

He was just as handsome as I remembered. Those deep green eyes filled with laughter and mirth as he shakes his head. I wasn't sure if he was laughing at his own foolishness or mine. I shake my head to clear it, setting my face into an angry look. "Who the hell are you?" I demand furiously. "Why don't you have a shadow?"

These questions seem to change his mood from amused to dangerous very quickly. Before I can blink, he is right in front of my face. His breath was warm and strong. It almost smelled like he'd been eating something with mint and chocolate, as he bends down a bit to look me right in the eyes. A strange power washed over me. My own power tried to fight it off.

"If you aren't a hunter, why were you following me?" he asks in a warning tone. My heart rate spikes as I take a stumbling step away from him. I was suddenly aware of just how much danger I was in. This guy was huge! I had no chance against him if he chose to beat me up or worse. "I-I ... I mean," my mind races as I struggle to find a way to answer his very fair question without sounding totally insane.

I guess he didn't like my hesitance, 'cause the next second, his large hand was wrapped around my throat. I couldn't feel the ground under my feet anymore. I struggle for breath and fight against his grip as he slams me into the wall behind me.

A yelp escapes my lips as my head connects with the wall and makes my vision blur and my head spin. My head falls to my chest only for the man to use his free hand to grab my hair and force me to look him in the eyes. "I asked you a question!" he says angrily.

I feel that strange power wash over my mind again. His eyes are glowing a deep magenta as they seem to search my face for something. Suddenly, his eyes widen and he smirks. "Well well, that's interesting," he says, his voice morphing from a snarl back to a purr as he lets me drop back to the ground again.

"It must be my birthday. I thought your kind were all wiped out ages ago, little soul-seeker," he says, kneeling down in front of me.

My vision blurs and spins, making me feel sick. I close my eyes tightly to make it stop with a tired whimper. A new voice joins the voice of my attacker. "I think you concussed him, dear brother," the new voice chuckles.

I weakly open my eyes and groan. Oh, sweet moon and stars, there are two of them now. The new man was a little smaller than my attacker, with burning amber eyes and pitch-black hair a little darker than my own. He was just as handsome as his brother, licking his lips as he looks me slim body over with hungry eyes.

"He was asking for it," the bigger man snarls, an equally hungry look in his eyes. "Besides, it'll be easier to feed from him like this," he adds, slowly lifting my chin to meet his eyes again. "You won't put up a fight anymore now, will you little soul-seeker?" he asks.

A new power floods my trembling body making me feel hot and my jeans tighten painfully.

"I see your point. Even so, be sure to heal him after our meal. He's the last of his kind and we don't want the higher powers to know we're the ones who made an entire race go extinct," the smaller man says.

The larger one rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Let's eat. I'm starving." he huffs in annoyance before swooping in and capturing my lips in a searing kiss.

My eyes widen in shock as I gasp. He takes the opening and slides his tongue into my mouth. I shiver, moaning as he easily dominates me. He holds the back of my neck to keep me from pulling back as his brother moves in as well. I shudder as he begins to lick and kiss my neck, searching for a sensitive spot while his hand slowly reaches under my shirt.

Goosebumps cover my skin as I feel his warm hand slide over my flat belly and up to my chest. I arch into his touch as the lightest brush of his fingers sends pleasure flooding through my entire body. When his hand finds my nipple and begins to pinch it lightly, I thought I was going to cum.

I feel a larger hand move down to my jeans, unbuttoning them and slowly lowering the zipper. The larger man finally breaks the kiss so I can breathe only to shove his hand into my pants.

I give a loud, strangled cry as I feel his fingers wrap around my stiff cock and begin stroking me at a slow, teasing pace. The smaller man moves in, kissing my lips much more softly than his brother had. He holds my head as well, but it wasn't as forceful. It felt more like a loving caress. I kiss him back, melting into the pleasure they gave.

"That's it, Nix. Just let us make you feel good," he smaller man says, kissing my forehead and pulling my shirt up and over my head to expose my chest. I give a small whimper as I feel my climax building up. The larger man smirks at this and stops stroking me.

"You cruel tease," his brother laughs as I whine in distress.

"You know I love it when they beg for it," the bigger man says, unbuckling his own pants.

"That I do," his brother sighs in annoyance, kissing my chest and nipples as the bigger man pulls off my jeans and boxers roughly.

"Gently, brother!" the smaller man scolds. "This is his first time," he adds with a smirk.

"Good, he'll be nice and tight, then," the bigger man says, stroking my cock again.

I bite my lip hard as the smaller man gently takes my hand. "There there, the pain won't last long," he says in a soft tone as if he assured a child about to get their first shots.

"You really need to stop babying your food, brother," the bigger man scolds, stroking his massive cock and watching his brother play with my body with hungry eyes.

"I happen to know you love it when I treat them softly. Because that means you don't have to," the smaller man says.

The smaller man kisses my cheek and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a bottle of lube and spreads my legs. They felt like jelly to me. "Now, sit back and enjoy the show, brother. You'll get your turn soon enough," he says to the large man who obeys, sitting back and stroking himself.

"What are...what are you doing?" I ask dazedly, finally finding my voice.

"Isn't it obvious, dear man? I'm preparing you for my brother," the smaller man says, putting lube on his fingers. I look over at the larger man and gulp as I feel the blood drain from my face.

"Shh, shh. Easy now. Once I'm done with you it won't hurt a bit," the smaller man assures, kissing my neck and face as he slowly circles one of his fingers around the tight ring of muscle in my ass.

"Just breathe," he says softly as he slowly pushes his middle finger into my anus. My breath hitches as he slowly and gently forces the digit deeper and deeper into my body. He softly kisses me and strokes me with his free hand to try and relax my body. Before I know it, he's got his entire finger buried deep in my shaking body.

"T-Take it out!" I plead, gripping his arm tightly. My nails dig into his skin, but he pays me no mind and begins moving his finger in and out, testing different directions when he pushes back in. He seemed to be looking for something with each thrust into my ass.

When he found what he was looking for, I arched my back with a cry of pleasure. "Ahh, there it is," he says with a smirk, moving his finger faster and jamming it into that spot over and over again.

"Feel that, my dear? That pleasure? Let it flood your mind. Let it fill you. Feel nothing but this now," he whispers seductively into my ear as he slips a second finger into me.

"This is taking too long," the bigger man says in a husky voice as I moan and tremble with each thrust of the smaller man's fingers.

"Almost, brother. Have patience," the small man scolds when he slides a third finger into my body, drawing a pained whimper before he hits that spot once more. "There you go."

He grins as he stretches me out, making sure to abuse that bundle of nerves in me that made me see white with each strike.

"P-Please! O-Oh stars!" I cry out, not even sure what exactly I was pleading for anymore. My mind felt like mush. I felt like putty in the man's hands and this seems to please them both.

"Alright, dear brother. He's ready for you," the smaller man says, pulling his fingers out of my ass and holding my legs apart for the larger man.

The man moves over to me with a predatory grin as he lines his massive, hard, and throbbing cock up with my quivering hole. He, at the insistence of his brother, coats his cock with lube before moving to shove himself into my ass.

Before he can, however, he grunts in pain and reaches back. He comes back holding what looks like a tranquilizer dart.

"Brother?" the smaller man asks before yelping, a similar dart hitting him in the arm. Both the men collapse on top of me so I can't move as men in black helmets and body armor move in.

"Targets down!" one says, pulling the larger man off of me and freezing.

"Sir, there's a civilian," he says, pressing something on his ear.

"Yes sir," he says, looking at me and aiming his rifle at me. "Sorry about this," he says, sounding genuinely sad before firing a dart into my chest.

After that everything went dark.