Pheromones Ch. 02

Story Info
The experiments continue.
2k words
4.49
150.2k
29
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qwest
qwest
56 Followers

Needless to say, I was ecstatic with my good fortune. My pill which made any woman near me desperately want to fuck me was relatively easy to make and, judging by my first test, 100% successful. Therefore, I would be able to have incredible sex with anyone I wanted for the rest of my life. I didn't know what to do. It was almost too much to handle. It took everything in my power not to continue to fuck Madison into oblivion. She was easily the best looking girl I had ever screwed and made it clear that she wanted more. I had no idea how long my pill would last or what would happen when it wore off. But I figured that I could have Madison again at any time if I wanted it. I took her phone number and went on the prowl for my next hot piece of ass.

Who would it be? My standards were now incredibly high. I tried to think back about girls I had come in contact with in the past few years. Girls who I dreamt about being with but never had a chance with. Most of the girls in my bio-chem department were severely lacking in looks. Then I thought back to a party two years ago. It was at the beginning of the school year in September and was an opportunity to welcome all of the incoming freshmen to the department. I was forced to attend by one of my professors who thought that the grad students should be there to instill their wisdom.

I mainly stayed off to the side until I saw a stunningly attractive creature. This was a rare sight amidst the super nerds with glasses and ironic t-shirts. I approached her at the food table and introduced myself. She said her name was Chelsea. She was from an upper class high school and had been a 4.0 student. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do but liked her science classes and figured to give this a shot. I knew she wouldn't last long in the demanding program but I was going to do everything I could to help her before she eventually dropped out.

As I continued to talk to her, working my way up to flirting, her cell phone rang. Boyfriend. As it turned out, she had a boyfriend who attended college here as well. They were high school sweethearts and she followed him here. He was two years older and a stellar tennis player. Great. That was the end of that. She dropped out of bio-chemistry in three months, making it one month longer than I had anticpated and went into Communications.

I still saw her around campus occasionally, still with her jock boyfriend. She was devastatingly attractive, only standing at about 5'1 with long blonde hair down nearly to her tight bubble ass. I know it's cliche but I've always loved blondes and she was perfect. She probably had a small C cup which looked perfect on her petite frame and she had a penchant for wearing tiny shorts in warm weather.

I logged on to the school's attendance database and found out her class schedule. She had a literature class ending at 11:45 on the other side of campus and I figured I would try and catch her after that on her way to lunch.

I sat outside the English building, took one of my magic pills and then took out my cell phone, talking into it while I "accidentally" walked into her, causing her to drop a pair of books. I hung up the phone.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I'm such an idiot," I said bending down to help her. She looked up at me and smiled, brushing her silky soft yellow hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry about it. It was an accident."

"Hey, I know you. You were a bio-chemistry major at one point, right?" She laughed.

"Yeah, for like two minutes. It wasn't for me. Yeah, you were one of the graduate assistants, right?" she asked.

"I still am. I can't get out of this place," I said with a smile and she laughed, standing up and giving me a flirty look. I knew I had her.o

"So where are you headed?" I asked.

"Oh, well that was my last class of the day. I was probably going to get something to eat and then meet up with my boy... with someone," she said and blushed slightly. I chuckled to myself.

"Well, my car's right here. I was going to grab a bite in a minute too. I could take you somewhere," I said. She agreed and we drove off through campus. I could see her shifting in her seat and looked over at her, wearing a small blue tank top which showed just a hint of cleavage and small white shorts. She had perfect, tanned legs and my mouth literally started to water. I knew I was going to have this dream in a matter of minutes. She looked over at me with a sexy look.

"So do you live on campus?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Just off of it. About five blocks from here," I said. Chelsea had always been very shy in the few times I had talked to her. It turned me on that she seemed to be making the first move.

"Do... umm. Do you have anything to eat there? I'm pretty hungry," she said and I knew, at this point, she probably wasn't talking about food.

"You're the boss," I said with a grin and hit the gas heading to my place. She got out of the car quickly and I followed, fumbling with my keys. Even though I knew there was no way to blow this I still felt nervous at the prospect of fucking this nymph for the remainder of the afternoon.

I closed the door behind us and a few seconds later Chelsea turned around to face me.

"You know, I always thought you were cute when I saw you around the science building," she said even though I knew she had probably only seen me three or four times in two years.

"I always thought you were the best looking girl I'd seen on campus," I said playing along.

"I bet I could have stayed with bio-chem if I'd had the right amount of tutoring from you," she said, flicking her tongue slightly.

"Yeah, but you have a boyfriend," I said. What are you doing? I thought. You fucking idiot!

"Don't talk about him. He doesn't deserve someone like me," she said. Damn, no one does I thought as she took a step closer. She had made all the moves at this point. Now it was my turn. I grabbed her and lifted her up, kissing her passionately as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We attacked each other's mouths as I stroked the long blonde hair that I'd dreamed about for two years.

She shoved her entire tongue into my mouth, grinding against me as I moved back against the wall. My hands moved to her perfect little ass and I massaged it gently as she continued to writhe against my hard cock. Her hands quickly started to undo my shirt and she threw it to the floor when she was done, rubbing my chest and running her cute little tongue up and down it.

My hands moved under her tank top and I lifted it off, revealing a satin white bra which barely held in her incredible tits. I couldn't wait any longer. I quickly undid her bra and let it fall to the ground, revealing a set of breasts that were absolutely incredible on her tiny frame.

"Do you like those?" She asked in a whisper. "I don't think Bret appreciates them." I could only nod as my lips went to her left nipple and she threw her head back as I sucked it.

"Where's your fucking bedroom?" she asked in a growl as my cock turned rock hard knowing that she probably had never wanted sex this bad in her entire life. I carried her around the corner into my hardly furnished bedroom and tossed her on the bed. She looked up at my with lustful blue eyes and licked her lips as she shook out her hair. I quickly stripped out of my jeans and took off my socks and shoes as she wriggled out of her shorts.

Then I pounced on her, my hands all over her incredible body. I felt her legs as they wrapped around me again, up her sides, over her breasts, along her neck and through that wonderfully soft hair. Chelsea moaned as I sucked her neck and massaged her breasts. Just then her phone went off and I looked at her.

"Oh, it's my fucking boyfriend. Don't you dare stop now," she said. Damn that turned me on. I yanked down her panties and slid out of my boxers.

"I want you so bad, Chelsea. I want to fuck you all night. You are the hottest thing I've ever seen," I babbled. She grinned sarcastically.

"You already have me. Just screw me," she said and I lined myself up and pushed in. She closed her eyes and gasped. She was incredible. Even tighter than Madison. Her tiny body convulsed under me as I put my hands on the wall in front of me and started into a rhythm. She gasped at each thrust and matched it. Soon her moans turned into cries of "Yes! Yes!" as I went harder. She came in just minutes, letting out a little shriek and tightening around me as she tossed her head back again.

"Damn that was great. Get on your back," she said and I quickly obliged. She mounted me as fast as she could, impaling herself on my cock and running her hands on my chest.

"Oh, you are such a hot fuck," I said gasping. She said "I know" and started to ride me like a champ. I imagined that this is exactly what all of her high school classmates must have jacked off thinking about when they were in class with her. Chelsea Greene bouncing furiously on my cock. Not a flaw on her body. I pushed up into her, lifting her off the bed a bit. She gave out a mixture of moans and grunts, enjoying sex more than anyone I had ever been with. I knew her boyfriend was probably waiting at Subway right now and had no idea that she was fucking another guy's brains out.

She leaned back and I reached up to grab her tits again. Her blonde hair flowed down behind her and I ran my hands through it again. After a good 20 minutes of riding me hard she picked up the pace. Now Chelsea was screaming wildly with desire and all I could do was tell her how fucking hot she was.

We both started sweating as the bed slammed over and over into the wall. I grabbed her ass and pounded her against my cock as she came again which only forced her to ride me harder. This little vixen was a sex machine. I could barely keep up but matched her as best as I could. I looked up and saw her disheveled hair. She was coated in a thin glaze of sweat. This perfect angel was now a fuck goddess and I felt myself start to cum.

"Yeah, yeah! Give it to me!" she shouted. I arched my back and let her have it, shooting up hard into her. I moaned and gasped and she continued her high-pitched squeals as I ran my nails lightly down her back. After another minute she collapsed on top of me, enveloping me in her sweet smelling hair.

"Oh wow, oh damn," she kept muttering as her tiny body lay breathing heavily on top of me.

"I could fuck you for the rest of my life," I said, knowing that tomorrow I would be screwing another unbelievable woman.

qwest
qwest
56 Followers