Pheromones Ch. 03

Story Info
The dream continues.
1.5k words
4.47
125.8k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qwest
qwest
56 Followers

I was exhausted.

I had just banged Chelsea into oblivion for the entire afternoon and part of the evening while her boyfriend left 10 messages on her phone. She didn't seem to mind as she was wrapped around me in the shower. I hadn't even needed to take another pill. We just simply couldn't get enough of each other.

I lay in bed that night still trying to fully comprehend what this meant. It would take me a while to come to terms with everything I could actually do with my invention. Right now all I really knew and cared about was fucking a constant stream of gorgeous women. My standards kept increasing. I was now only interested in the hottest of the hot. The top 1% of girls at this school.

I went onto campus the next day thinking about who my next conquest should be. Where would I find the hottest girls? It took me a minute before it hit me. The cheerleaders. This college wasn't really known for its athletic prowess but it happened to have some of the hottest cheerleaders I had ever seen. I was pretty sure they didn't even attend school here. So I strolled over to the campus center and, as luck would have it, a pep rally was going on for the upcoming football game.

Maybe I knew it was occurring today subconsciously but, at the time, I couldn't believe my luck. I walked over to the crowd of people with a smile on my face. All I had to do was take my pick and then follow her when the rally was over. I scanned the dazzling display in front of me. In a minute, one girl caught my eye. Barely five-feet tall she had perfect, thick, soft blonde hair like you see in shampoo commercials. Tan legs and a chest that looked fake on her tiny frame. Only one way to find out.

Some guys prefer the exotic, mysterious beauties. I like the innocent, wide-eyed type. This girl had huge, sparkling blue eyes and a constant smile on her face. She was the quintessential perky cheerleader with dimples and everything. I watched the end of the routine and then they dispersed and my eyes locked on my target as she talked to her friends and picked up her bag.

I popped one of my pills and approached her the minute she broke away from who she was talking with.

"Hey, did you grow up in Rockford Creek?" I asked, not even fazed by my bad icebreaker. She turned around and looked at me with a sarcastic smile. She shook her head.

"No. Is that the best you can do?" she asked. Now as I stood a few feet away I could really drink her in. She was incredible. Her body was in tremendous shape. That perfect hair up in a little bow and those breasts. Oh those breasts. I smiled back.

"Sorry. I really thought I might have recognized you," I said sheepishly.

"Sure. I bet that town doesn't even exist," came her reply.

"Maybe not, but I'm standing here talking to the best looking girl I've ever seen. So something must have worked," I said. She gave me a mischevious smile and I kenw I'd hooked her.

"I guess so. So what's your next move in the plan to get into my pants?" she asked.

"I just want to get under that tiny skirt," I said stepping closer to her.

"Yeah, so does every guy on campus. Fucking the top cheerleader on the pyramid? That's the fantasy right?"

"What do I need to do?" I asked. She looked around as her team dispersed.

"Meet me outside the girls' locker room in about 20 minutes she said in a whisper. I smile back and gave her a cheesy wink. She licked her lips at me and I started to get hard. Damn, this girl was the best yet, I thought. I doubt a girl looking that innocent is really as slutty as she sounded but I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.

It was the longest 20 minutes of my life. I strolled over to the locker room as the rest of the cheerleaders started to file out. I kept my distance for what seemed like forever. Finally there was a 5 minute gap where no one came out. Then my little goddess emerged, still in her uniform with her hair down past her shoulders. She looked at me and looked around before beckoning me.

I walked over and she quickly pulled me into the room, locking the door.

"I'm Mandy, she said and before I could give her my name she leaned up and mashed her lips against mine. I didn't waste time either, returning the kiss passionately as my hands went to her ass. She started letting out these cute little squeaks and moans into my mouth as I sucked on her tongue. She finally broke the kiss with a gasp.

"Mmm, I've always wanted to do it in here. We have it all to ourselves," she said. With that she tore off my shirt and ran her nails lightly over my chest. Wow, this girl was a little minx.

"I bet you want to fuck me with this uniform on, don't you?" she asked. I just nodded my head, staring at the tiny blue and white skirt and top that showed off her legs and her stomach. She quickly stepped out of her panties and started kissing down my chest.

My hands ran through her impossibly soft hair as she undid my pants and ran her hands along my ass as she slid them down. Then she put the head of my rock hard cock in her mouth and I closed my eyes and let out an inaudible moan. She took more of it in, licking up and down and then sucking in a rhythm with my hands still on the back of her head. After a minute she stopped.

"How does that feel baby? To have your hot little cheerleader sucking your cock?"

"You're incredible," I said as she stood up.

"You haven't seen anything yet she responded and went back to kissing me furiously. I matched her as we backed up toward a row of lockers. She slammed against it as we didn't break our kiss. She jumped up into my arms, barely weighing anything. My cock rubbed the front of her neatly trimmed pussy before I felt the opening. I quickly pushed forward and entered her. She was already soaking wet. She threw her head back.

"Oh shit yes!" she yelled. "I am so fucking horny!" I began pumping her against the lockers, each thrust making a metallic banging sound that echoed throughout the locker room.

Mandy grunted with each pump, tightening her soft legs around me. This was every guy's fantasy. Banging this tiny cheerleader still in her uniform as she begged for more.

I attacked her neck with my mouth, kissing and biting as we slid along the lockers.

"Oh Mandy you're so fucking hot!" I said between kisses, my hands roaming her body.

"I know," she said in a moan. "This body was built for fucking." I couldn't disagree. Although it was incredible to fuck her in her outfit, I had to see those tits. My hands went to her chest and I pushed her top down and her breasts fell out. They were real.

I buried my face in between the most spectacular boobs I had ever seen as she tossed her head back and arched her back.

"Oh I haven't been fucked like this in months!" she cried out.

I licked around her nipple, biting softly as I picked up the pace, pounding her against the lockers as she grunted each time.

"Unh! Unh! Yeah! Give it to your cheerleader slut!" she yelled. Oh this was too good.

I went back up to frenching her, exploring her mouth with my tongue as she moaned into mine. Eventually I stumbled backward and sat down on a bench in the middle of the room. Mandy pushed me down and gave me another evil grin as she started to ride me.

She reached back and threw off her top, leaving her in just her skirt with her massive tits bouncing in front of me. Her skin was so soft. I ran my hands down her back, through her thick hair, over her face. I couldn't get enough. She started to ride me hard. Pushing off the floor with her feet and landing back down on my cock.

She began to squeal with delight as I pushed up into her, trying to match her frantic pace.

"Oh I'm so close!" she yelled and those words pushed me near the edge to. She went even faster, bouncing impossibly quickly. Finally she exploded.

"Yes, YES!!! Oh wow, oh shit, oh yes!" Her warm pussy tightened around me and I lost it. I began shooting deep inside her and she closed her eyes and bit her lip. All I could do is grunt as she gasped for breath. After another minute we slowed down and she just looked down at me, still breathing heavily.

"Mmm, what a workout," she said with a dreamy smile.

qwest
qwest
56 Followers