Phil and Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

Phil pulled Heather up from between his legs and kissed her softly...probing...she whimpered...sighed. He worked his mouth down her taut, muscled form, pausing briefly to attend to her perfect breasts...before finding that special place. Her pussy was so wet...Phil gasped as the shear arousal of her unique musky girl scent stimulated every corner of his body. It was, for him, far more than the obligatory return of a favor...he could have kept his mouth and tongue in her sweet young pussy for the rest of the night...After he found that second hidden orgasm inside her he took her in his strong arms, nuzzling her neck, kissing her face...she moaned...then wrapped her arms around him and held on tightly. He felt the gentle warmth of her tears on his neck. Tears of joy? Tears of regret?

Heather released herself from his embrace and assumed a classically wanton and submissive posture, head down in the mattress with her astounding young butt inviting attention. He kissed every inch of her perfect rear, lingering...inhaling her heady essence...she wanted a cock inside her...she made it clear without words.

That first time Phil and Heather did not make love...they fucked, hard, sweaty, delightfully nasty. He pounded into her steamy little slot with abandon...lifting her body off the bed with the force of his thrusts. With one final thrust he came deep inside her, collapsing on top of her...again wrapping her in his arms...never wanting to let go. He rolled over on his side, bringing her warm body with him. They fell asleep spooned together as lovers should.

Some time later he awoke with her warm mouth again engulfing his hard cock. She mounted him, first with her amazing ass presented toward his face, then spinning around and moving up and down on his organ with her strong young thighs. He pulled her face down to his...kissed her...caressed her breasts. Her pace accelerated...her motion becoming frenzied as she sought her release. She began to breath hard...panting...fucking him hard...slamming her tight body against his...finally going over the top, biting her hand to stifle her screams. Phil had never cum this way; tonight would be no exception.

Phil rolled Heather over and got on top. Ignoring Steve's advice, Phil knew exactly what he wanted, needed to do. Only one other man had ever made love to Heather...she had been sure that no other man ever would again...she wouldn't allow it...he had left her...cheated on her...broken her heart...caused her so much pain...no man would ever do that to her again...fuck 'em, fine but don't let them in...don't let them steal your heart...don't ever let them matter to you...or let them think you mattered to them...it's just fucking...sex...comfort...no, Phil, don't, oh please don't...tenderness...I don't want that...don't need it...can't deal with it...don't do this...please don't do this! Don't try to make me feel special...loved...not love...just a meeting fuck.

Before she could stop it from happening, Phil was deeply inside her...inside her cunt...inside her body...her mind...her soul...her heart. In that instant, though neither could have known or accepted it, their fate was sealed. It felt so damned good to feel special again...for both of them. Dropping her guard, Heather let him...let him make love to her...made love to him...so wonderful...so wrong...so right. As they came together the sounds they made were of absolute release...complete submission...and terrible anguish...even fear.


Phil held her tighter and closer than any man ever had...even the one she had given her heart to. Heather knew this was all wrong...they hardly knew each other...first night meeting fuck...great fuck but just a fuck. Similar thoughts crossed Phil's mind but in the end his heart won out over his head. "One Girl, One Special Girl"...this girl...no other...this was the one...he knew it in his heart regardless of how illogical it sounded. What neither could understand at that moment was that events were not remotely in their hands; someone else had decided their future.

Over the next three nights a very similar scene was repeated, always ending in the two troubled and broken hearted people tenderly making love together in the early morning hours. It felt too good for Heather to fight it anymore; the meeting would soon be over and they would each go back to there lives. They'd see each other at other meetings...almost certainly, well maybe they'd fuck at those meetings. They weren't in love; there'd be no tender phone calls exchanged...no road trips to each others homes. Classic meeting affairs of this type were not that uncommon in their line of work. She would miss his strong arms, soft lips and magnificent cock. She would miss him...

During breaks in the meeting they talked...they learned about each others hopes, fears and dreams. The last morning, after the President's farewell marching orders, they stole back to the room for one final fuck. Heather wanted to keep it nasty...it started that way, but Phil won out in the end, making love to her as no man ever had, and she feared, ever would again.

The meeting had occurred at a sea side resort roughly the same distance from Phil and Heather's respective homes. Each drove home alone, trying to make sense of what had occurred between them over the previous four days. Each returned to their own empty homes and empty lives. Both played the mental games that men and women tend to play when they are trying to refute the irrefutable. Both slept miserably in their own empty beds that Friday night, dreading the lonely weekend before them. Both stared at the cell phone numbers recently added to their phones. Saturday morning, both arose early, showered, dressed and were soon merging onto Interstate 85...one going North and one going South. Both called the other's home phone, receiving the short message which indicated that either "no one is home" or, "I'm busy with something"---or someone else.

At about the two hour mark, each began to panic. There isn't a heck of a lot half way between Atlanta and Charlotte; Heather had passed Greenville. At almost exactly two hours she pulled off at an official rest stop around Seneca Lake which serviced traffic in both directions. She was prepared to turn back; this was foolish. She dialed Phil's cell; it sent her to voicemail. She hung up. She dialed back...voicemail again...left a short message. "Call me on my cell." Her cell indicated that someone had left her a message. Could it be him? Fuck! He had left an identical message...pause...regroup...who calls who? What's the damned cell phone etiquette here? Her phone rang; she hit the receive button unsure what she would say. He spoke first.

"I love you."

"What? You're crazy...we don't even know each other...I..."

"I love you. And now I'm pretty damn sure you feel the same way."

"What are you saying...how can you...you can't love me...be in love with me...I'm just..."

"Adorable? Look in your heart baby. You don't have to say it...you just have to believe that it could be true...that it was meant to be...that you and I...fate...serendipity..."

"Phil...I...could...can't...shouldn't...want to...so scared...afraid...my heart...yes...maybe...oh, yes, oh fuck yes! I miss you so much...miss your arms holding me...your lips kissing me...I give up you crazy man! Yes! I could love you...do love you...am in love with you...want you with me so desperately...I love you...have wanted to love you for longer than you could know...please don't break my heart...I can't go there again...where the fuck are you?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Now I know you are crazy!"

"Will you at least think about it? Think with your heart that you and I belong together---permanently?"

"Yes...okay...fine...I need you right now...where are you...I'll come to you."

"Turn around and tell me that there is any possible explanation for this other than a plan...a wonderful, glorious plan...no other explanation. You can hang up your cell phone now. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to hear you."

And there he was not twenty feet away...grinning...and she was in his arms in an instant. She knew at that moment that no other man's arms would ever do...would ever make her feel this special...this loved...so safe.

"I'm yours...no other man...no one else...love you so much...wanted you for so long...yes, yes, yes!"

"Is that a yes to my impromptu proposal of marriage?"

"Oh hell yes...I give up. I believe...this is so wonderfully crazy...I tried to fight it...you won. I'm still scared...right now it's like magic...but people change...things go wrong..."

"Heather, I don't go to church very often but I've always believed in something...some grand plan. No woman has ever made me feel the way you do. We know enough about each other right now to have a sense that we are, well, compatible. In a real sense I have to believe that if we screw this up we're going to piss somebody off, somebody a lot more powerful than we are. So we need to work hard...really hard but I know in my heart that it is right...we're right."

"Okay, you've got a deal, old man. Now what the hell are we going to do out here in the middle of nowhere. Should we go North or South?"

"Neither. Let's stay right here, at least for the night. There's a big lake...secluded cabins in the woods..."

"No TV?"

"Probably not."

"Whatever will we do to entertain ourselves?"

"We'll think of something."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers
12